My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
Louise tries out the cage, and Emma takes control.
5.7k words
4.55
8.2k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

Nearly a year has passed since Louise and I had made our foray into the BDSM world, spending a weekend of domination and submission with a couple that we only knew as the Master and the Mistress. This had led to Louise's personal awakening, and the realisation that she was bisexual, and after a period of dating, she had met Emma, who was now her girl friend. We were still together as a couple, and Louise switched between relationships. When she was with me, we were a happily married and outwardly conventional couple, but when she was with her girl friend, she was no longer married, and Emma was her partner.

After trying different scenarios, we had arrived at an arrangement that suited us all. Louise went out with Emma every Thursday, and then had her to stay at our house for a full weekend once a month. When she was with Emma, I was relegated to her slave, signified by her locking a chastity device on me, and removing her wedding ring. The switch to Emma's girl friend was reversed when the cage was removed, and Louise became my wife agin, slipping the ring back on her finger. This switch of roles was further emphasised by me being forbidden to sleep in the house when Louise was with Emma. The garage had been converted into a dungeon that I was confined to during any free time, and contained a large dog cage that I slept in. I also took care of all the domestic chores, cooking and cleaning for the two of them when they were in the house together. To further emphasis my station, I was not permitted clothes, apart from a butler's shirt and jacket that I wore to serve them after 6 pm in the evening. For the rest of the time, I was given a pair of Louise's soiled panties to wear over my cock cage, and permitted to wear a butler's apron if necessary.

The first time that Emma had spent the weekend, she and Louise had delighted in making my time as uncomfortable as possible, with continual humiliating tasks, insults and punishments. However, as the months had gone on, our relationships had stabilised, and I was now treated more as a butler, even though I still had to remain practically naked most of the time and sleep in my cage in the garage. Louise had been very keen to control my food and drink when we started, forcing me to eat only their left over scraps, and food that was unpalatable as possible, but as the weeks had progressed, she had softened to the stage that I was now allowed to make my own food, but I had to eat it on my own in the garage, after they had both finished dining.

When Louise was not with Emma, she switched back to being my wife, and our life continued as normal. We slept together, enjoyed a full sex life, and generally acted like any other couple. Louise was having the best of both worlds, she had a stable and committed relationship with me, and she had an exciting relationship with Emma when they were together. Louise had been open with me from the outset when she admitted that she wanted to be with a woman, through her dating, and then when she met Emma. We had both been frank about our experiences during the weekend with the Master and Mistress, and also on a subsequent occasion, when I was sent there and confined in their dungeon prison, so that Emma and Louise could have their first might together alone.

From the beginning, Emma had always ignored me as much as possible, and what little interaction there had been between the two of us had been unfriendly, with her going out of her way to make life as unpleasant for me as possible. However, in recent weeks, as the relationship between the three of us settled, she had softened somewhat. Although I was mostly ignored by the pair of them when Emma was there, she did acknowledge my presence from time to time, even uttering a rare "thank You," on a rare occasion. A couple of times while I had been working in the kitchen, naked apart from Louise's thong and an apron, I had felt her hand stroke across my bare buttocks as she walked passed, once even giving them a small squeeze, and a quiet "Nice," under her breath, Emma was a total enigma outside of her relationship with Louise. I knew that, like my wife, she was also in a separate relationship, but who that was with, I had no idea. She might have told Louise, but even if she had, Louise kept it a secret.

Once week, a couple of days before Louise's regular Thursday date night with Emma, we were in the garage together, looking for something in our storage. It seemed incongruous to have a human sized dog cage in the garage with us, but we had got so used to it that we never gave it a thought. While I was getting some boxes down, I saw Louise standing by the cage, running her hand along the bars, with a dreamy look in her eyes. Later that night, as we were cuddling in bed before going to sleep, she whispered to me, "What's it like?"

I pretended not to know what she was talking about, although I had a pretty good idea.

"What's it like, in the cage, when you are locked up? Is it frightening? Are you lonely?"

I told her that, to begin with it had seemed strange, both exciting but also frightening, as she locked me in there and then turned off the light, leaving me for the night in almost total darkness. I could still hear distant sounds in the house as they moved around and talked, and as the bedroom was over the garage, I could hear the muffled sounds of them having sex in bed together. The more time I spent in there, the more normal it listening to the sounds of another woman having sex with my wife. Although the nosies were distant, I had learned to tell the difference between the buzzing of the vibrators that they used on each other, the moans of delight as they brought each other to orgasm, the smacking sounds as they spanked each other, and more recently, the occasional swishing of a whip. I knew that Louise enjoyed quite rough sex, and there would often be tell-tail bruising on her buttocks and breasts, and love bites on her neck, when Emma left at the end of the weekend. I had sometimes tried to introduce some domination into our own sex play, but Louise never seemed as enthusiastic as I knew she was with Emma.

Louise was laid against me as I was telling all this, her hand gently stroking my cock, feeling it grow harder as I told her how much I could hear of what they were doing while i was locked away. Her breathing was getting faster as she stroked me, and I saw her other hand slip between her legs, before lifting it up to my mouth. I could smell her on her own fingers, and licked the wetness from her, before flipping her onto her back, and thrusting inside, pushing her shoulders into the mattress as she struggled beneath me. I closed my eyes, imagining her and Emma writhing together in our bed, as I lay listening in the garage below. Louise was moaning now, the very same sound I had heard in the darkness, and I came violently inside her, before rolling away to lie next to her.

As we both recovered, Louise rolled over to lay with her leg across me. I could feel the wetness dribbling out of her as she rested her head next to mine, her gentle breath on my ear. I was almost asleep as she whispered, "I want to go in there.."

Two days later, it was Thursday, Louise's regular date night with Emma. As usual, we had breakfast together and then went off to work. Just before she left, we had our normal Thursday morning ritual, with her locking me into the cock cage before she left. When I came home that evening, I would undress, and remain naked for the evening, apart from a pair of Louise's panties that I would find lying on the floor of the cell. I wouldn't know until that evening if Louise was coming home, or going straight out with Emma. They normally came back here later, although sometimes they spent the night at a hotel, and again, I wouldn't know that until the evening.

Louise's car was in the driveway when I got home after work, so I knew would probably be getting ready to go out with Emma. As she wouldn't want me upstairs unless she needed me, I went into the kitchen, on my way to the connecting door into the garage. I was surprised to find a note on the kitchen work surface with my name in large letters, along with "Read Me!" written on it.

I opened the note, to see Louise's hand writing.

"Please do not get undressed yet. Wait for Emma to arrive and take instructions from her. You may look in the garage when you have finished reading this, but do not do anything when you see what is in there. Ignore anything that is said to you unless it comes from Emma."

This didn't really make any sense. The section, "do not do anything" was heavily underlined. The best way to understand what was going was to look in the garage, so I opened the door.

The light was on, and Louise was in the cage, naked, on her hands and knees. Her long hair had been pulled into a pony tail, and was tied to the bars above her. She had a ball bag in her mouth, forcing it wide open, and trails of drool dripped from her chin. Her eyes were wide open and pleading, and she was making a moaning sound into the gag. There was a hand written sign hanging on the cage door, "Emma's Bitch".

I stood watching in silence, as she kept moving restlessly, rocking from one hand to another. I guessed she was trying to release the tension on her wrists and ankles. The cage wasn't big enough to stand up in, and with her hair tied to the bar, pulling her head up, she couldn't lie down. I didn't know how long she had been there, but realised that she must have put herself into that position. The cage door was slightly open, but there was another small note stuck to it, by the lock which simply said, "Close Me." The cage was fitted with a sophisticated electronic lock that Louise could control from her phone, but there was also the original old-fashioned both on the outside. I stood over the cage, looking down at her wide pleading eyes, tears dripping silently down her cheeks, and smiled as I slid the lock shut, and stepped back out of the garage. I could hear her continue to wiper as I shut the door, and then grinning evenly to myself, flicked off the light, hearing her cry out into the gag as she was plunged into darkness.

I was unsure what to do next. Normally I would have got undressed, and waited for instruction from Louise, but she wasn't in a position to do that now. I supposed the best course of action was going to be to wait for Emma to arrive, and put up with her anger when she saw me. It wasn't long before I heard another car pull up and then the sound of the front door opening. Louise had given Emma her own key some time ago, so she could come in if she arrived before her. I took a deep breath and went to meet her, seeing her face flare as she saw me, still dressed. As she opened her mouth to shout at me, I held up a placating hand, and wordlessly handed her the note, standing back while she read it. Furiously, she grabbed it from me, and read it, puzzlement etched on her face. I realised that this must have all been Louise's idea, and Emma had no idea of what was going on.

Pushing past me, she strode into the kitchen, and then into the garage, switching on the light as she opened the door. I heard her gasp of surprise as I followed her in. Louise was just as I had left her, except there was more drool now, dripping off her chin, and pooling o the floor in front of her. She was twisting from side to side, trying to get comfortable, and I suspected that her wrists were getting numb from being on all fours for so long. Emma crossed the floor to stand in from of the cage, peering down at her, a wide grin on her face as she read the sign on the cage door.

"My Bitch," she chuckled. "What am I going to do with you?"

Bending down so that she was at eye level with Louise, she reached through the bars with her hand and, grabbing Louise's face, pulled her forward, until her hair was taut behind her, stretching from the top of the cage. Louise was only inches from her, on the other side of the bar as Emma coughed, and then spat in her face, the phlegm landing on Louise's face, mixing with the tears that were sliding down. Emma spat again, this time directly into eye, and Louise blinked rapidly to try and clear it.

Emma stood up and motioned me into the kitchen.

"Well, this is unexpected, but it's a very nice surprise. Here's what we are going to do. I want to be alone with Lou and have some fun with her, so I'm going to let you go out. Go out and get something to eat, and stay out until I text you. It will be a couple of hours or so, so there's no need to rush. Just go and wait for my text."

She turned back into the garage, closing the door behind her. I heard her shouting at Louise as I picked my keys up and walked down the hall. "Now then, Bitch, let's get started..."

My Thursday nights were normally spent naked in doors, either waiting for or attending to the two girl friends, so it made a nice change to be out. I was still wearing the cage under my clothing, but I was so used to it that I didn't really notice, and my clothing was cut loose enough for it not to show. I had just finished a rump steak and was having a drink at the pub when I felt my phone buzz.

"Come home now. Go up to the spare bedroom and wait in there. Do not go into any other room in the house."

It wasn't far back to the house, and when I let myself in around a few minutes later, the lights were on, but there was no sign of anyone. Mindful of my instructions, I went up to the spare bedroom, and found a note inside.

"Get undressed and wait here. You may unlock yourself."

The key to my cock cage was on the bed, attached to the chain that was normally around Louise's neck when I was locked in it. I undressed, released myself, and sat on the bed. Now I was in the room, I could hear Emma next door, although I couldn't make out what she was saying. There were several sharp cracks, and I thought I could hear muffled crying when they stopped, before Emma continued. Suddenly, I heard the bedroom door open and Emma came into me, naked apart from a black thong, and a pair of thigh high boots. I had seen Emma need many times before, but never really appreciated how sexy she could look. Her short spiky blond hair and small pert breasts were complemented by her trim, toned body, and her smooth satin skin had a sheen or perspiration, as she stood in front of me, breathing heavily. Grabbing my hand, she pulled me into their bedroom. (I realised again, that I always thought go this as 'their' bedroom when Emma was here.)

Louise was spread-eagled face down on the bed, her out stretched limbs tied to the four corners with soft red rope. A pillow was under her stomach, lifting her buttocks up in the air. I could see the red weals across her bottom, which must have been made by the riding crop lying on the bed next to her. Her hair was loose now, sweaty and matted, falling across her face as she laid looking sideways at us.

I felt Emma's small hand reach out and gently rest on my back, pushing me to stand at the side of the bed, in front of Louise's face. Her eyes were red from crying, and she sobbed quietly as we looked down at her. My eyes widened in surprise as I felt Emma's hand reach round my cock and start to gently stroke it.

Staring at Louise, she started to talk to me.

"This little bitch has annoyed me today. I gave her one simple instruction, and she couldn't even do that."

Emma picked up the riding crop off the bed with her other hand as she continued to stroke me.

"All she had to do was not cum until I told her."

She spat on Louise's face, the saliva sliding down her tear streaked cheek.

"And were you able to do that bitch? Were you able to hold on until I gave you permission to cum?"

Still gently sobbing, Louise shook her head from side to side.

"No she couldn't. And should you be punished for that."

Louise's eyes winded in terror as she reluctantly nodded her head. Emma's swung the crop down again with a loud crack, and a fresh red weal appeared on Louise's buttocks, which were criss-crossed with marks now. Louise lifted her heads briefly to howl into her gag before slumping down again.

Emma had continued her gentle stoking while whipping Louise, and I was starting to get hard. She continued to talk to Louise, her voice low and menacing.

"Little bitches like you only want one thing You want to be fucked in your slutty holes, don't you?"

Louise shook her head, but Emma continued.

"Of course you do, the only question is which one. Shall we use that pretty mouth of yours, or shall we look further down?"

Emma tugged on my cock, using it as a lead as she moved me to the foot of the bed, staring at Louise's upturned bottom. I had found Louise's collection of toys once when tidying up the bedroom after Emma had stayed and, unable to resist peeking inside, had found a surprising collection of dildos, vibrators, and a couple of butt-plugs. I recognised the chrome tip of one now, nestling between the cheeks of her bottom, and the slick wetness of her pussy below it.

"So the question is, arse or cunt?"

A muffled cry came from Louise, which was inserted by another slap across her bottom with the riding crop. Louise screamed again, and Emma sighed. Relating her grip on me for a moment, she leant down to whisper in Louise's ear.

"I am going to let him fuck you up the arse. You are going to be fucked by the slave, by the animal that we keep in the basement, because you are a worthless little bitch, good for one thing and one thing only."

Louise was pleading through her gag, desperately trying to make herself understand. Emma retended not to understand.

"Yes, of course he can cum in you, he can do anything he wants."

Standing up, she pulled on the plug, Louise moaning as it slid out of her with a 'plop'. Picking up a bottle of lube from the bedside table, she poured it generously into the crack between Louise's buttocks, rubbing with her hand, and sliding a finger quickly into her puckered arse. I realised that I was about to fuck my helpless wife. We had tried anal sex before but it had never really been successful. Now Louise was going to have no alternative but to take my cock as I forced it into her. Emma stroked me again, sliding lube over my rock hard cock. Pulling me forward she guided the tip of me into Louise's entrance, whispering into my ear.

"I want you to fuck her like she has never been fucked. I want to hear her scream. And don't imagine that I will be pleased if you don't do that."

She gave a couple of light taps on my arse with the crop as I pushed into her. I could feel Louise tensing, trying to stop me invading her, but she didn't really stand a chance. It only took one more tap from Emma to encourage me, and I thrust deep inside her, hearing her shriek into her gag as I buried myself. I was laying on top of her now, my buttocks rising and falling as I thrust in and out, Louise squirmed desperately underneath me, sobbing as I plunged in and out. She was so tight, I suddenly realised why men enjoyed anal sex so much. Emma was shouting in my ear now, urging me to go faster and faster, while Louise was pleading with us both to stop. Suddenly I came, flooding her bowels with cum as an intense orgasm ripped though me. As I emptied myself inside her, I felt Louise stiffen, and then the familiar shuddering as she lost herself in her own orgasm.

I flopped forward onto her, both of us breathing heavily as we recovered, while Emma moved round the bed, undoing Louise's bonds. I felt myself slip out of her, and slid sideways lie beside her. As she turned to face away fro me, and then spooned back against me. Emma slid off her boots and lay on the other side, gently undoing Louise's gag, and kissing her, stroking her hair as the lay face to face. I felt myself falling asleep as they gently cuddled each other in front of me.

I woke later in the night. The covers were over us, and Louise and Emma were asleep next to me wrapped in each others arms. I tentatively wrapped an arm over the both of the, feeling Emma's soft silky skin under my hand. She shifted slightly and pushed back against my hand, before reaching behind her to pull it down to cup her buttock. I gently stroked her and heard a little moan from her, her head buried against Louise's shoulder. Gently, trying not to wake her girl friend, Emma lifted her head and smiled at me across my sleeping wife, before cuddling back against her, as we both felt back to sleep.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers
12