My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I woke to find myself alone. I realised that I had over slept, and hurried to get ready for work. There was no sign of the two women, and I knew that I would have to wait until that evening to find out more about what had happened the pervious evening.

I got home later that day to find Louise in the sitting room, enjoying a Friday cocktail. This wasn't one her weekends with Emma, so it would just be the two of use for the next couple of days. I felt a bit apprehensive. The last time she had seen me, I was forcing myself on her after she had been strapped to the bed and beaten by her lesbian girl friend, and now she was curled up on the settee like a suburban house wife. I got myself a drink and sat down with her, and we chatted about the banalities of our day. I knew that Louise would tell me when she was ready, and that it was best not to try and pressurise her.

Later on that evening, after we had eaten, and had a few drinks, we were curled up watching some random movie, when she said, "I expect you would like to know what happened yesterday?"

I told her that I had been wondering, but knew that she would tell me when she was ready.

"Its that cage in the garage. I've been wondering for so long what it would be like to be put in there. I've been trying to visualise what it's like for you when Emma is here, and you are left alone, and I suddenly got the urge to be the captive for once."

"So yesterday, I came home early, wrote you the note, and put myself in there. I didn't say anything to Emma so it would be more spontaneous when she got here. I put that ball gag in my mouth so that once it had started, I would not be able to persuade you to stop. With my hair in a pony tail, I discovered realised that it was just long enough for me to tie the end to the roof of the bars and allow me to squat down on my hands and knees. It was only just long enough, and pulled my head back quite hard. After a while my neck was starting to hurt, so I tried to get up, but of course the cage isn't tall enough. I also realised that I couldn't untie my hair again, I couldn't reach back enough to get at the knot I had made. I was really uncomfortable by the time you arrived. I wanted you to let me out, but of course I had written you that note, and I had made sure I couldn't talk to you through the gag."

"You looked so surprised to see me there, I did wonder if you would go along with it, but of course you did. The next thing I knew, Emma was there. I knew straight away that she would be into the whole scene, and also that she would make me suffer."

She stopped for a moment, wondering if I was uncomfortable with her being so frank. I nodded to encourage her to carry on.

"Its probably my fault for labelling myself as Emma's bitch. She likes to be rough when we play - she's very into slapping and spanking." She paused for a moment. "You have probably heard us from downstairs?"

I was well aware that the two of them enjoyed spanking each other, I could her the slaps and squeals from down in the garage, and several times after Emma had been for the weekend, I would see Louise wince whenever she tried to sit down.

"After she had sent you away, Emma go undressed and came back with just her thong on and those boots. She told me that she was going to keep me in the cage for the whole weekend, without any food or drink. She said. That she would ring up her friends and they could all come round and use me. She told me that by the end, I wouldn't even be able to walk, I would be so tired."

Louise was starting to absent mindedly rub herself while she told me this, and her other hand was resting on my leg, just below my cock. She brushed it with her hand as she continued.

"Of course I knew this was just a fantasy, but I was getting so turned on by thought of just being used by random people. I still couldn't move, so she united my hair, and then used it to pull me out of the cage. Once I was out, she slapped my face and then dragged me upstairs to the bedroom. I was tied on my back at first. She was calling me all sort of names, a slut, a whore, a bitch, and each time she did it I just got wetter and wetter. When she pushed a vibrator into me I nearly exploded. That's when she told me that I mustn't have an orgasm. I tried really hard, but she just kept on, pushing the vibrator in and out, and calling me such disgusting names. I think it was the names that pushed me over the edge. When she leant down and told me that she was going to start pimping me out, I couldn't hold back, and I had the most shattering orgasm. I even think I passed out for while."

Louise slipped on the floor to kneel in front of me. Opening my trousers she pulled my hard cock out and started to stroke it, looking up at me.

"When I came round she had flipped me over on my face, and shoved a pillow under my stomach. She had tied my arms and legs to the bed - well you saw what she had done. Then she told me that I had let her down, and had to be punished."

"When she hit me the first time with the crop, I screamed so loud, I thought that the neighbours would hear. Emma put the gag bacon my mouth before she continued. I don't know how many time she whipped me but it hurt so much. Finally she got that butt-plug and just rammed it into my arse. She had put some lube on it, but it still really hurt."

"She stopped for a bit then, and I thought it was over, but then I heard the door downstairs open. I didn't know who it was, and when Emma told me that had called someone to fuck me, I was really scared. I thought for a minute that she really was going to get some stranger to come round."

Louise continued stroking me, and I could feel my orgasm starting to build.

"In a way I was relived when you came in, but then when Louise pulled the plug out I knew what was going to happen. You were so rough when you fucked me, I was crying and struggling."

Louise was stroking me really fast now, her face flushed, and her eyes sparkling.

"I knew that there was nothing I could do, and I forgot that it was you fucking me. I imagined some random stranger, waking into the room, and just taking me, unable to stop them. I imagining Emma just bringing in man after man to fuck me while I was tied there. I thought about the Master and his enormous cock. I could feel you pushing into me, squashing my sore buttocks where she had whipped me. And then I just exploded as you came inside me."

Louise had timed it magnificently, ducking her head to directly my cock into her open mouth as I came, swallowing the sperm as it erupted into her, and licking her lips as she let me slide back out. She crawled back on to the settee, and cuddled up to me.

"Only two more weeks, and then Emma is here for the whole weekend."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later, it was time for my wife to have her girlfriend to stay for the whole weekend. Our Friday started as usual. I was ready, caged and naked, when they arrived, and served them dinner that I had cooked, eating my won when they had finished. I was washing up when Emma came in to get a refill, and I realised that gradually, they are treating me as less of a butler slave, and more as a third person I the household. I felt her hand graze across my buttocks as she walked past, and felt her breath in my ear as she stood on tip toe and whispered, "you did well last time. Thank you. You may sleep I the spare room tonight"

After Emma and Louise had gone up to bed, I finished tidying up downstairs, and then went up to the spare room, looking forward to unexpected luxury of sleeping in a bed instead of the rubber mat in the cage downstairs. I wasn't sure why they were being so generous but certainly wasn't going to ask why! Louise had drunk a lot during the evening, so perhaps it had made her feel especially magnanimous. I had gone to sleep, when I suddenly woke up, realising that the door had opened and someone had come into the room. The sheets rustled as someone got bed and a small hand reached down to grasp my caged cock. I smelt Emma's distinctive scent, as she crawled in beside me.

"Don't make a sound," she instructed. "Louise is fast asleep, and I don't want to wake her."

I felt her hands on me as she unlocked my cage, and the curled up next to me.

"Its along time since Ive been fucked by a man. To be honest, most of them aren't worth it, but I couldn't forget seeing you with Louise last week."

She rolled me onto my back, and grabbed my cock again, push it against me as she straddled me.

"I don't want you to move."

She lowered me onto myself with a gasp, and then started to gently rock on top of me. She was incredibly tight, grasping my cock with her muscles as she fucked herself. I started to reach for her, but she angrily pushed me away, holding down my shoulders with her hands. In silence she rocked back and forth, up and down, and I could feel my organs building. Suddenly she stiffened, and came, as I spurted into her, pumping semen into her tight pussy.

She flopped forward on me for an instant, before lifting herself off, and starting to leave. Suddenly she returned, and locked my shrivelled cock back into its cage, before patting e on the head, and slipping back out to join her lover, my wife, in the next room.

12