All Comments on 'My Wife's Hot Cousin Ch. 02'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oookaaay...

Didn't realize this was going to go into dom/sub. Is there going to be any romance here? Are they going to fall in love and ditch their wives? If no romance at least, then I will have to check out of this story. It had a promising start, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 3

Don’t make me wait so long for Part3!! Can’t wait to see how their relationship will go from here on.

funandboldfunandboldabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hey guys...I'm new on here...so take it easy on me...LOL

I love your comments...it's what keeps me going!

First off...Chapter 3 has been posted...along with a couple of other stories, they will be visible as soon as the moderators have time to read them.

Second...this is not a Dom/sub story...it's a story about two very hot straight, married men who decide to explore man-to-man sex with each other...there is a lot of lust-filled and passionate action...and in the rest of this story that is about 20 chapters.

give me a break...but please keep the comments coming...I will pay attention to any that aren't FLAMING or DEMANDING!

Thx again...I hope you enjoy all or most of my writing!

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

This is all sorts of good. The changing dinamics. Great wrighting. Keep on the god work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it all

Loved Aaron's hairy chest and thighs and the real pleasure they give each other. Keep it going...you have a lot of story to tell!

AlexpaulAlexpaulabout 6 years ago

The most I can take is two loads back to back but DAMNNNNN I wana help Aaron take the third one......got me so hard reading I had to start stroking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2

The first chapter got me boned, Chapter 2 got me stroking, chapter 3i am sure will make me cum more than once! This is so fuckin hot and well written!

klippertklippertabout 6 years ago
ill keep reading .... not as good as the first

all the Bitch stuff is a turn off...I lived the gay lifestyl'e for 3 yrs... anytime I heard that was to pansy arguing...

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Yup, the perfect place to have your way with your perfect man. On his back, legs spread and willing to give it up on the shower floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this.

Mm, its stories like these that reaffirm my bisexuality. I love making another man my fucktoy, roughly fucking him like some women I've been with.. and then some. Feels so carnal, and natural.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunandbold@funandbold
707 Followers
Just a guy who enjoys recording horny, twisted fantasies

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES