My Wife's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god......years.......how stupid am I?

I let the tape continue.

"At least with my Sam he knows." Said Jenny triumphantly. "He actually loves the idea of his wife getting strangers cocks."

"Yes but he is a pervert!"

They all fell about laughing.

I sat in my office chair, all the nauseous feelings were reappearing, I thought I was about to vomit.

"Ring, Ring, my phone was ringing in my hands as the tape continued to play, it was Cher.

"Fuck, how do you turn it off"......I came out of the app to take the call.

"Hi babe, I'm near your office if you want company"

"No, No, it's ok I am snowed under here, I have so much on I might even be late home tonight."

"Aw you blowing me off again babe?"

"No, sorry love I really have a lot to do here."

"Ok, see you tonight, love you......love you......are you still there?"

"Yes, sorry I dropped a file."

"LOVE YOU......."

"Yes...........................love you too."

At 5pm I was still in my office, I really didn't want to go home, The phone rang again.

"You still there?"

"Yes, I'll be a couple of hours yet ok. See you when I get home."

I hung up on her.

I opened the app to see what she was doing. She was into a conversation with someone.

"HE KNOWS!.....I know he fucking knows!........he does!...........but......when......how will I know?...........ok.......but......but....ok."

She looked I a bit of a state,

"Shit, how am I going to calm her, I need to know for certain."

I decide to go home now. 30 minutes later,

"Hi love I'm home."

Cher came running out of the kitchen and flung her arms around my neck kissing me.

"Steady on love, will I get this welcome every time I am late? I think I'll stay later tomorrow."

"I love you Mr Simmons, I really do."

"I know.....I love you too."

She gave me a big grin and led me to the kitchen, she sat on the table and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss. We made out until I felt my trouser leg being pulled. Tom wanted in on it. I picked him up and held him between us. I looked her in the eyes saying,

"I love you both more than anything in this world, I might sometimes not show it but I adore you both and would NEVER do anything to jeopardize that."

Cher had tears in her eyes, she held onto us both like her life depended on it. She stood and ran away from the table.

"What's wrong love?"

I followed her. "What's wrong?"

"I don't deserve you."

"Course you do, what's up?"

I was giving her, her chance.

Tony came running in breaking the moment, Cher scooped him up in her arms,

"Mummy and Daddy love their little soldier." Blowing raspberries on his belly.

The moment had gone. We spent a nice evening together and she gave me a sensual blowjob that night.

Tuesday...........

I checked on and off with the app but nothing of consequence happened all day. I got the occasional text off Cher with love hearts and I love you's, I replied the same.

That night was the same as before, a seriously sensual blowjob with cuddles and kisses.

Was she trying to make up for what she was planning to do with her lover tomorrow?

Wednesday..........

The dreaded day had arrived, I tasted bile in my mouth from the moment I awoke. My stomach had knots, my head hurt. She was still asleep when I got up, I looked at her perfect prone body asleep and I hated her. I hated her like I had never felt hate before. I wanted to kill her before she met that cunt today. I wanted to deprive him of her I hated her.

I heard Tony stirring in the next bedroom, it took me from my hateful feelings. I went in and took him in my arms and kissed him. I cried as I held my son close to me.

I carried him to our bedroom, the room that in a couple of hours would see his mother taking another cock into her body screaming her lovers name, in my bed. I laid him on that bed next to his mother. The whore. I turned and walked out.

If today went as she planned it would be the last time I slept in that bed.

I walk down the stairs crying softly looking for my keys.

"Bob, you not saying goodbye babe?"

Cher was standing at the top of the stairs with Tony in her arms.

"Goodbye Cheryle, I do love you. Goodbye."

I turned and closed the door on them.

I was sick numerous times at work, my boss told me to go home.

"I'm fine it's a tummy bug honest."

He admired me for soldiering on, little did he know home was the last place on earth I wanted to be.

It was 10.30am I had put off turning the app on for the last two hours. I didn't want to see it but I had to see it, it was a battle I would lose either way. I poured myself a strong coffee, locked my door and turned it on. To my relief the house was quiet, no-one home. Then in the background I heard chatting, "Shit, where was it?"

I flicked from one camera to the other over and over, the kitchen! It had to be the kitchen! The one fucking room that wasn't covered.

A Large man carrying a cup came into view on my hallway camera and walked into my lounge. I flicked to the lounge, he sat on my sofa. MY FUCKING SOFA!!

Cheryle came through the doorway, she looked like she had been crying. She stood in front of the man and he stood. He took her in his arms........"Oh God no, please no."

I sobbed, I cried like I had never cried before, this gut wrenching pain was worse than I could ever have imagined, my life was disappearing before my eyes.

Knock, knock, "You ok Mr Simmons?" it was Chelsea my secretary.

I coughed and managed "Yes," sniff sniff..... "yes, its, its ok Chels I'm ok."

I took a big gulp of air and looked back at the phone, Cheryle was now sobbing in his arms too?

She pulled away from her lover and he reached out trying to grab her back.

"NO, I said NO! it's over!"

He looked distraught, he stood there his mouth gawping staring at her.

"But......"

NO! NO BUTS I'm done, we are done. Get out!

"But......."

"NOW, FUCK OFF! WE ARE DONE!"

He now was in tears, mine had stopped out of shock, this was not what I was expecting at all. I grasped my hands behind my head watching to see what would happen next.

Cheryle pointed at the door, "Go, please just go."

"But I love you Cher, I love you."

"I can't do this anymore, I love my husband. I will lose him and I cannot lose him for this!"

I made a weird sound a swallowing crying sound and fell backwards in my chair.

Knock, Knock, "Let me in Bob!"

I heard the lock turn and Chelsea came in.

"Sorry Bob but......." She stopped in mid-sentence looking at me.

I was a mess, I had snot hanging from my nose, tears in my eyes so many tears I couldn't see,

"What is it? What's wrong Bob, Oh god what has happened is everything ok?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes. Everything is wonderful."

I was crying again, I didn't know if I was happy or sad but I had buckets of the stuff falling from my face.

Chelsea gave me some tissues,

"Is this anything to do with what's happening on your phone?"

I Smiled at her, "I'm fine Chelsea, thank you but honestly go, I am fine."

She left the office the same time loverboy left my house.

I got a phone call from a tearful Cheryle 30 minutes later asking me to come home, we had to talk.

I walked through my front door 30 minutes after her call and she nearly knocked me off my feet, she ran down the hallway and leapt into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist with her arms around my neck. She burst into tears sobbing till she couldn't breathe. Eventually I let her down and carried her to the lounge.

"I love you Mr Simmons, I love you so much please never ever forget that no matter what, I love you."

She made a big sigh and said.

We need to talk.

For the next two hours we cried in each other's arms as she told me of a man she had met at mothers and babies two years previous, she left nothing out. I learned it started innocently but they had had sex for the last year or so I listened and I cried as she bared her soul to me. She told me how he had swept her away at her most vulnerable time but as time went on it was the excitement of the illicit affair. She regretted it and tried to stop it but the excitement that we lacked pulled her back in. I could tell she was being truthful in every detail.

We left Tony with her mum for the rest of the week as we tried to rebuild what we had once had. I could not forgive her and have not forgiven her to this day. We have learned to live with what happened. I have never brought it back up and will never do. I still love her deeply, probably more now than I have ever done.

If I hadn't have gone to that park on that particular day and met that wonderful mother and daughter I would probably have left Cheryle that day.

I do understand though, the pressure of a new born and all that comes with it can manifest in different ways for different people. She chose a path that leads to disaster but she came back from that path. She chose me.

8 months later we had twin girls, I do not know if I am their biological father but I AM their DAD. I do not care if they are my blood, I choose to believe they are.

Which brings us back to today on the beach. As I look at my daughters playing in the surf with Tony splashing them. They are all mine all four of them and I love my family.

12