My Wife's Lifestyle Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers

They kissed for about half a minute, then Ellaine said;

"Now your turn. Eat my pussy."

Roger paused the recording there. We both needed a rest. I was feeling flushed, sweating over what I'd seen, but wanted to continue. Roger said;

"I need to piss, be right back."

"So, do I," I said, and hurried off to the hotel room john.

After a couple of minutes, we were back at our PC's, and on camera again.

"What do you think so far Jay?"

"Phenomenal Rog. I never thought I would see Sue like that. So, when you said this was unedited?"

"Well, it's not edited together yet. It's pulled from the security cameras, a couple other cams in the TV room, and my phone."

"Your phone, really?"

Yep, the best is yet to come my friend. See, I had snuck back into the house when their action first began. Came in through the basement, then up into the first floor, and hung out in the hallway just off the entrance. I was watching everything on my security phone app and zooming the cameras in when needed. Also, I had stripped off my clothes and was literally standing in the hallway jerking off."

"They never saw you, I said"

"Nope, they were way too interested in themselves. Let me start this recording again before Ellaine wakes up and comes looking for me."


Roger in the Hallway, Watching

The recording started again. Ellaine kissed Sue, then leaned back on the couch, guiding Sue down towards her waiting pussy. She spread her legs to open her dark and graying hairy muff. Roger commented over the camera mic;

"Watch and get your cock hard Jay. Your wife really likes pussy."

Roger zoomed the camera in close. Sue was just over Ellaine's open pussy, looking at it she said;

"I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help myself. It's so erotic."

Sue brushed her nose over Ellaine's pussy, then ran her tongue up her slit. Ellaine moaned softly. A few more licks, then Sue stuck her face right into Ellaine's cunt. She made moaning sounds as well, hers competing with Ellaine's. The camera was so close you could hear the wet squishy sounds her pussy made as her lips were spread.


Sue First Sniffed, Then Ran Her Tongue Up Her Slit


Sue Pressed Her Face Into Ellaine's Wet, Hot Cunt

Sue ravenously ate Ellaine's pussy as if she'd discovered a new flavor of ice cream. It was as if she was trying to overtake years of denying herself sexual expression. After several minutes, Ellaine reared up on the couch and moaned heavily.

Ellaine then said;

"Sue, I need to change position. Would you lick my ass like I did yours?"

Sue looked up at Ellaine, her hose, lips and chin glistening with Ellaine's juices, and simply nodded yes. She got up on all fours, pulling her knees forward and raising up so Sue could have easy access to her ass. Sue, also on all fours grabbed Ellaine's cheeks and spread them, revealing her waiting asshole. She again gave a momentary sniff, then pressed her face into Ellaine's spread cheeks, licking and moaning.


Sue Licking Ellaine's ASS!!!

Both women kept moaning as Ellaine's ass became moist with Sue's saliva. She tongued her asshole a good three minutes. I sat there watching, jerking my cock very fast at times, as was Roger on camera. I was edging a cum so badly and kept backing off not wanting to shoot too soon. On the recording, Ellaine rose up, looked back at Sue and smiled.

"Hell, that was good Sue. Give me just a minute."

She disappeared from camera view for just a few seconds, returning with a key ring. She unlocked an ottoman near a chair. She reached in and started pulling out vibrators, several dildos and strap ons.

"We keep this close but locked. Wouldn't want the grandkids to find it. Now we're gonna fuck my dear."

As soon as she finished the sentence, Roger walked into view from the back hallway, naked and hard as a rock, stroking his cock.

"You won't have much use for them with the real thing here!"

The two women were surprised.

"Roger, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be out for a couple more hours."

"I figured you two might get frisky. Didn't want to miss it. So, fooling around without the guys, huh?"

"We're old enough to decide what fun we have," Ellaine said.

"Well, now that I'm here I'm gonna give you both some real dick."

Sue was sitting there silent, looking nervous, unsure what to say. I don't think she counted on this.

"Don't worry Sue, I texted Jay a few minutes ago. He's down with it. He said to enjoy yourself."

Sue looked perplexed until Roger showed her the phone. There was no text, but she bought it. Maybe she just wanted too.

"Ell, let's educate this girl on our lifestyle. Bring her into the swinging world."

Ellaine moved over in front Roger, knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock. Roger looked at me on the computer cam smiling, giving me a thumbs up signal. He had a small device in his right hand, barely visible. It looked like some kind of remote control, and the camera that was recording this zoomed in on Ellaine, moving her mouth back and forth over Roger's long thick hard cock. Roger had a bigger cock than me, which was exciting, knowing what was coming. As Ellaine continued blowing him, he reached on to the back of her head and pushed her full on to his cock. She took his shaft all the way, gaging;

"GRURRRRHHHHAAW!!!!"

"That's it Ell, take all that cock. Sue, go sit on that couch, watch us and rub your pussy. Keep it wet for me and let me see it."

I couldn't see Sue directly, she was out of view, but I heard movement. Roger continued to force feed Ellaine his cock.


"Ell, Take All That Cock!!!!!

As Ellaine continued to suck, Roger panned the camera over to the couch where Sue was instructed to sit. I saw my wife, in voyeuristic rapture, watching her friend get face fucked. She must have picked up one of Ellaine's dildos, as she was rubbing, and entertaining her pussy with it. I was stroking my cock so fast watching her, I had precum dripping from my cock. I had to slow down, but she kept fucking her pussy with that red dildo, moaning and watching, not taking her eyes off them.


Sue, Watching Roger & Ellaine, and Fucking Herself With A Red Dildo

As the camera remained on her Roger said;

"That's good Sue. Get your pussy ready for me. I have a bigger cock than Jay."

The camera panned back to Ellaine and Roger. Roger had moved to the chair opposite Sue and put his right foot up on the cushion. He had bent over slightly and pushed his hard cock back between his legs. Ellaine was sucking it. As she pulled back, she made a loud sound and there was saliva dripping down her chin in ribbons;

"MMMWWWAAAGGHHH. AHHHGGGG"

"OH Ell, that's it. Suck my cock hard. Lick my balls too honey. Yea, oh yea. Now, lick my asshole. You like to lick ass. You lick Sue's ass? Yeah, you did!!!!"

Ellaine did as she was instructed. It was so hot and kinky to watch. I'd never seen them like this before.


Roger Bent His Cock Between His Legs For Ellaine To Suck

Ellaine paused from sucking Roger's cock. He bent forward slightly, and her face disappeared into Roger's ass. He moaned a she ate his ass out, his balls jiggling as she pressed in farther. He jerked his wet cock as she licked him.

"Oh, fuck Ell. Yea baby lick that hole. Slop it up. Show Sue how nasty you are."


Ellaine Eats Roger's ASS Out!!!!

Roger then said to me over the camera mic as we continued to watch;

"Ellaine loves oral. She loves eating cock, pussy and ass. I'm about to fuck her. Then Jay, comes your surprise. It's so HOT!!! Get ready."

On the recording, Ellaine pulled out of Roger's ass. You could see how wet is was. Roger gave her more instructions;

Ok Ell, let's show Sue you getting some dick."

She got up on the couch. Roger kept stroking his dick, keeping it hard while she got in position on her back. Roger stuck his cock inside his wife. She moaned as he fucked her.

"Just a minute like this, then I want you to stand up."


Roger Fucking Ellaine While Sue Watches

As if on que, Ellaine pushed Roger back and stood up, then she bent over holding the arm of the couch. Roger turned and tossed his mobile phone to Sue saying;

"Sue, kneel behind us and get in close under us. Take as many pictures and videos as you can. We need some stuff for Jay to see. And remember, keep your pussy wet. Your wait's almost over."

Sue did as she was told, kneeling behind them, holding the phone up. Although she was at an odd angle to the camera you could tell she had one hand between her legs. Suddenly the camera angle changed on our screen and we were seeing a closeup of Ellaine bent over, with Roger behind her. The camera shook a bit, then would somewhat steady. Roger explained to me over the cam mic;

"This is what Sue was shooting with my phone. Look at Ell's open cunt. Watch now."

Roger got behind Ellaine and stuck his big cock in Ellaine's hairy pussy again. This time he held her hips and fucked her harder, saying;

"Take that cock honey, all of it."

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD BABY," Ellaine yelled.

Sue, get that phone in there close. Can you smell her pussy? It's wet and tight."


Per Roger's Instructions, Sue Takes Phone Pics of Ellaine Getting Fucked

After only a minute Roger pulled out of Ellaine. Sue was still filming. He kissed his wife and said;

"Ell, take the phone and keep filming. It's time to give Sue some of this."

"You're going to feel really good Sue', Ellaine said. "Roger's a true Master Bull with his cock. Just trust him and do whatever he says."

The camera angles switched back to the room cam again. Ellaine had gone to the opposite couch where she sat, feet up on the couch, legs spread. She fingered her pussy while holding the recording phone up.

"Ok Sue, come over here on this couch with me. That's it."

I was starting to get excited and nervous with anticipation. My wife was about to get fucked by someone other than me. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time, though I thought I'd never see it happen. Roger sat next to Sue, leaned over and kissed her lightly saying;

"Just so you know what's going to happen. I want you to suck my cock. Then I'm going to eat that lovely pussy of yours, and then we're going to fuck. I want you to come on my cock. I'll want you and Ellaine to share my load."

"I'll try, but I'm just..."

"Don't worry, Ell and I will be with you the whole way. Just relax, enjoy, and orgasm your brains out."

Sue leaned over and took Roger's cock in her mouth. Her cheeks were bulging out as she moved her head back and forth over his big cock. I was amazed watching. I stroked my cock and must have let out an audible grunt as Roger said over the computer cam mic;

"Yea Jay, she's getting her swinger wife graduation present. It's about to get phenomenal."


Sue Sucking Roger's Cock

Sue kept sucking, as Roger's cock arched up hard.

"You tasting Ell on my cock Sue? You know very well what her cunt juice tastes like now, don't you? Lots thicker than Jay's cock too, right?"

"UHH HUH...UMMMMMWAW."

"Ell, take a nice phone pic for Jay, will you?"


Ellaine's Phone Pic for Jay

The camera view switched again and there was a full-on head shot of Sue, my wife, with Roger's big wet dick in her mouth.

"Say hi to Jay Sue," Ellaine said.

"Hi darling. I'm doing what you've always wanted me too. UMMMM."

The camera angle switched back and Roger pulled Sue off his cock. He sat her up on the couch and raised her legs saying;

"Now it's time to eat this pussy to get you ready for my cock."

He sank right between her legs, licking and lapping Sue's already wet hairy cunt. Sue moaned.

"OH, Roger, yes, lick it, oh god!!!"

Ellaine was watching her husband and my wife. She was fast fingering her pussy and saying;

"Yea honey, that's it. Eat that pussy. I did earlier. Doesn't she taste good. Spread her open, let me see!"

Roger tongued her like the pro he was. The camera angles were jumping back and forth now. One closeup showed Roger's tongue moving Sue's wet cunt lips aside and licking her clit. You could also see her hairy ass clearly. She continued to moan away.


Roger, Eating Sue's Pussy Like A Pro

Roger pulled back from Sue and stood.

"Ok Sue, it's time you got a big cock between your legs. Lean back and raise your legs."

Roger stroked his cock hard, then stuck it in my wife's pussy. A pussy that had known no other natural cock but mine. He moved back and forth easily at first, Sue's head was back, her mouth open, reacting to the sensation of being stretched open.

"OH, OH, go easy please," she said.

"Take it to her deep darling," Ellaine said, Now filling her own pussy with a dildo.

"Sue. You are so tight and wet. Oh, this is exceptional. Fuck it feels good. I'm going to fuck you a while before Cumming."


Roger Stroked His Cock Hard and Stuck It In My Wife

I watched the recording, wishing I could have been there, kissing her, holding her hand, giving encouragement as she pleased me by taking other cock. Roger gazed at me through the computer cam smiling and nodding. I did the same back. After a couple of minutes doing this Roger instructed Sue to get up on her knees and hold on to the back of the couch. She complied as he got behind her and slid his cock into her now open cunt. They both let out an audible "AHHH" as the connection was made, Roger holding Sue's hips and finding his fuck rhythm as they both moaned. Ellaine was still holding the phone, recording closeup action. She got up, moved behind Roger. The view she got of Sue getting fucked was incredible. Her round ass with Roger's skillful hands, putting his cock deep in her pussy.

"Oh Roger, yes, fuck me. It feels so good. I feel so full. AHH yea, go deeper please!"


Sue's Round Ass With Roger's Cock Going Deep

"Sue, honey, there's one more position to try. You'll come in that position; I promise. Here, get up and let me sit down."

Roger sat on the couch, then motioned Sue to step up on the couch over him, facing away from him.

"Yea, Roger, use that position, oh fuck yes," Ellaine said.

"Sue, now just lower yourself on to my cock. Here, I'll help, that's it, yes."

Sue put both her hands behind her on either side of Roger, against the couch. She began to lower herself slowly. Roger placed his hands on her inner thighs, beside her pussy, and spread her as she lowered further. A minor adjustment to his stiff cock and it slowly slid into Sue's open cunt.

"Yes, that's got it," Roger said.

As Sue slid all the was into place and his big cock stretched and penetrated her pussy at the same time, Sue let out a loud;

"AWWWW, YEA!!!

Sue was now on top of Roger, riding his cock. She tried to keep herself up slightly, but Roger put his hands on her hips and pressed her down. Sue grimaced and let out a slight "AAAHHH" as his cock went balls deep in her pussy.

"Bounce Sue, that's it, ride my cock. Jay will be proud of his swinger wife riding a big cock. You gonna come, huh? Go faster, higher."

"Oh yea, fuck me, fuck me, it feels so good, I'm gonna come, OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"


Sue Rode Roger's Cock Until She Came

Sue came so hard her pussy was creaming on Roger's cock. Ellaine started moaning as well, her fingers deep inside her pussy.

"I'm coming too, oh shit AHHHH."


Ellaine, Watching Roger and Sue, Fingered Her Pussy until She Came Too.

Roger was going to be last, but he must have felt it coming, he said;

"Sue, get up, you and Ellaine kneel beside each other, hurry! Ellaine, hand me the phone."

Ellaine and Sue knelt next to each other on the floor, Roger stood above them. Ellaine took his cock and started jerking it off. It had hers and Sue's cunt juices co-mingled on it.

"Come on darling, give us your hot load. Shoot it."

Ellaine and Sue both licked up the sides of his cock, running their tongues up and down the shaft. Roger took his cock in his hand;

"Oh yea, FUCK YEA!!!"

His load let go. Ellaine and Sue were showered with cum, on their faces and in their hair. Roger continued to jerk and moan. Ellaine licked the head of his cock, getting enough cum to let it bubble out of her mouth. She leaned over and kissed Sue on her mouth.


Ellaine and Sue Taking Roger's Load!!!

Watching all of this, I couldn't hold back my load anymore. I yelled;

"Roger, I'm cumming, blowing my load, YEA!!!!"

My load shot straight up, coating my cock as I continued to stroke and moan.


I Couldn't hold My Load Anymore

Roger then yelled over computer cam mic;

I'm cumming too. Watch this load, it's like the one I gave Sue."

He shot a stream straight up on to his chest, moaning it out.


Roger, Letting His Load Go

We both sat in front of our respective computers, silent and flushed for a minute. As the recording ended, Ellaine told Sue to follow her to the shower.

"Roger, that was incredible. And the camera angles. WOW!!"

"Yea, thanks. It was awesome. Your wife has a beautiful body, and now shouldn't be afraid to enjoy it. Look I've got to go. Ellaine will be up shortly. I'll edit and send you a copy of all this. We can go over it again. In person if you want."

jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers