All Comments on 'My Wife's New Job'

by wldhrs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Suggestion

Update some of your other "chapter 01" stories, especially the ones with the high ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good god

You are yet another idiot cuckold. Get fucking therapy instead of trashing a marriage to and old dry hag.

Oh, and stop trying to justify your mental illness by writing crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done

well written and thanks for sharing, can't wait to read more!!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaalmost 6 years ago

I have read several of your stories and in all honesty...they were fun reads. Keep it up.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh my

Charles was black! Didn't see that coming from this one trick pony.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 5 years ago
HOT

I really like this story. More Please.

FrotterFrotteralmost 3 years ago

Great part II, but as a story it takes waay to long to start moving, except for the last few paragraphs most of part one was too long winded and a bit boring, while just jumping into a story would be to abrupt to be realistic, this should not have been so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

people who write this shit are worthless motherfuckers and a pos

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Don't fret about the anonymous wimp below, he had no class. I liked the story but you needed to go into detail and describe the action and not wait til later.

Thor2530Thor25308 months ago

Oh, do please finish this story. Very Hot.

kalaliciouskalalicious5 months ago

Nicely erotic and well written. The tension of not knowing what's happening while imagining possibilities was captured well and a lot of fun. Thanks for the story! Would love to have a follow up on this one. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous