All Comments on 'My Wife's New Life'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

A well deserved 1 star.

She knows that eventually she would have been the star of a snuff film but you want us to believe she enjoyed that life?

Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fucked up story by a fucked up author. 1*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Gave you 5 stars for your story. Few people have an inkling what kind of brainwashing the abduction and being forced to live in a human trafficking scheme would do. The woman was obviously transformed to another person. Her personality wiped and and a new one took its its place. Happens with cults as well, although not this degree.

alexetlaurealexetlaurealmost 3 years ago

Really ashamed to read the comment below. This is a truly believable story with dire consequences.

I hope some day Whackdoodle write a story himself - I doubt he will be able to do so - and receive such a nasty comment !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ha ha, I feel sad for your imagination.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Could it be that you tell your stories in such a way that the meaning cannot be seen? What do you want to tell us with this story? That there are people who brainwash other people? Or that there are women who prefer to live their lives as whores? I did not understand the meaning of your message!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Lol hilariously awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jeez you such a piece of shit!

Not that you are totally talent free but have the very annoying nasty habit of a drivelus-interuptus and quitter of endings.

For the readers: I have seen an almost similar story, with the very surprising outcome, somewhere way outa left field, were you thought:

Damn, the poor bastard. He’s lost his woman after all.

BUT... then the coup de grace...

The hubby called a command, for the most people, banal, but in the same moment his estranged and furious wife answered:

Yes my Master, I am your slave, I follow your command.

BAAAM !!!

Hubby arranged for the abduction, training and transformation of his stubborn, wayward wife.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I don't complete understand all this negative comments. Of course, what happened in this story is really bad and someone has to be mentally ill to be aroused by something like this.

BUT:

Does anyone of you know how many woman and girls are abducted each year for sex? Do you really think this is just stupid unrealistic story? I'm afraid there is more reality in this story as anyone knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off I don't see how in real life they leave her in the state she is. So what is next? She walks the streets? Won't they put her in some mental ward and see what they can do? Maybe after that treatment she wants him back.

But I am like the other husbands that left her there. I do feel badly what happened but the best we could be is "friends" as I would never have sex again with her nor would I sleep beside her. I would be afraid she killed me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is the point of this on a site that hosts erotica? There's nothing even slightly erotic about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hard to have any drama or suspense when you are using characters who are insane. She might say or do anything, she might come crawling back to him after having an epiphany. Since she's mentally dysfunctional its Not Her Fault, get it? Not a normal human being, not a functioning mind. Nothing there to love or live with or have a future with. She's a sex zombie, for now, maybe forever. So what? She's gone. Bye.

Except if there is a divorce she will have to declare all her assets. He can hold up the divorce while forcing her to reveal all her money, real estate, and maybe other connections. Since she's not claiming any crime against her she can't claim her whereabouts are a secret or unknown to her. If its worth his time and money he can eventually find out who she's working for, where they are located, any maybe he can put paid to what they stole from him. But it will take a different and better writer to tell that story. Glad you leave this shit open so someone can make something out of the trash you leave laying around.

Thanks for the effort.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
It sounds exactly what the US Army, and especially Marines do to new incoming.

You break them down until they are mentally malleable, then build them up to be hard hearted killing machines not afraid to die or kill (this all in theory of course). A physically and mentally and morally weak boy is put through the machine and comes out “a Man”. Often parents and friends don’t quite recognize them anymore. And they are proud of what they have become and couldn’t see going back to the way they came in.

They did the same to her. Broke down a flirty but ordinary housewife and rebuilt her as a super Slut. And she’s proud of what she has become and cannot see going back to being a simple housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@etchiboy You've never been in the Army, have you? And probably not the Marines either.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Wimpy husband should have told her, "If anyone finds your body after the eventual Snuff Video, they better not ask me to help bury you. They can dump your diseased carcass in the land fill!" Then walk away with dignity instead of sulking off with his tail tucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your stories are all pointless trash. I wouldn't dare ask you for a sequel. What I will do is please don't waste internet bandwidth trying to be an author. Stop writing... It's a total waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another magnificent 'realistic' story from one of the best storytellers on the site. Don't worry about negative comments keep em coming. 50000 stars

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I dislike the story, even tough it rings of possible truth. Sometime, somewhere in my 80 years zi have seen this storyline with brainwashing used as a tool to totally changed personality of the abductEe.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

This is a very well written, but, sad/awful story. Poor Janet and Bert, to have their lives uprooted like that. As heart wrenching this story is, it is still a good story.

-

I know that there will be no sequel or added chapters, but, I'd like to know if Janet ever recovers and, maybe, reconciles, somewhat, with Bert and contacts her mother, who, no doubt, was/is in anguish for her missing daughter.

-

Thank-you

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is real women-hating fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To-

"Anonymous - This is real women-hating fiction."

There is nothing wrong with "women-hating fiction" when you consider today's feminist liberal women acting as slut & destroying marriage & family institution.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

A frightening scenario, for sure. I wonder what would have happened had he been a dominant man, demanding her to do - whatever - for him. Could he have put a collar on her? What would such a woman do were she to be let go into society?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Dark, foreboding, wow. Well written and thought provoking.

From what I've discovered through training and research, brainwashing is not this effective. Though Janet had the predilection for flirting, I just believe a total transformation into an absolute whore is possible in nine months.

That said, very good story. Human trafficking is horrendous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Willing suspension of disbelief and all that, but why would the porn producers go to this much effort and trouble when they could just wave a bit of money around and get willing - maybe already eager - women for their videos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anon who says liberal feminists are sluts and destroying marriages. Please give us an example. Don't you think women should have the same rights as men? Are you the kind that wants to go back to the dark ages where women are kept pregnant and in the kitchen? It's time that men also get liberated and admit that women should be treated equally. Why do women, that do the same job as men, earn less in salary? Do you call that fair? And yes, I am a man. Think about it. . As to story, no comment. Didn't read it. Not my kind, but I do read comments. Find most very entertaining. The battle goes on in LW.

juderboyjuderboyabout 2 years ago

What the fuck? Dud, this is where the real story begins. Think of all the possibilities. What is next for her? How will she react to her parents and old friends. Does she even remember her past life? What about having it come back to her, an inch at a time. God, that is where the story is.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Just because you are able to write something like this doesn't mean you should. Your worst story.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
let her go???? wtf?

get her psychiatric help! unless it was never true love in which case let her go.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

She would have to be deprogrammed. Eventually she would realize what happened. The ability for her to ever go back with her husband is problematic. She would need a man who would accept what she did and live with it. Not a guy who continually forgive her as there is nothing to forgive. What happened to her was beyond her ability to stop. Similar to white woman kidnapped by Indians in the 1800’s finally being rescued having to rejoin white society. In those days men always thought a woman should commit suicide rather than be bred by an Indian and be his squaw. This is virtually the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this author writes such fucked up stories 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The person that wrote this story has never dealt with women or people that had been in the sex trade. It is not glorious and glamorous and even today the women that I interviewed from backpage want away out. Putting your life in the toilet for someone who disrespect you buys you is know one's idea of a good time, sure girl's and guys say that they have moments but that they are moments. You are always looking for the John that's going to cut your throat. Of course there are the men and women too that generously offer to protect you from all harm except them when they think you are holding back on them the money you made. So anyone that believes this crap I have a lovely lot in Louisiana I would like to sell you, but first I have to see if they have removed all the debebre from the last storm and if the water has receded yet. Oh are you afraid of snakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my cat wrote an Algebra book in Aramaic, it would probably be more realistic and be closer to reality than this pitiful turd.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0358 months ago

Why bother writing?

EgregiousEgregious2 months ago

Interesting story and may have some merit, thanks for sharing. However, Bert's last word as he walked out the door should have been, "I told you many times Janet, your flirting would get you into trouble one day."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.