My Wife's New Office Friend

Story Info
Wife introduces husband to a new best friend.
2.3k words
4.49
26.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

My name is Roberto but everyone calls me Robbie & my wife is Anna. We have been married almost 30 years now with 2 children who both live in new states after graduating college. I was shall I say an exploratory type of guy in my early years before marriage having relationships with both guys and girls. When I knew Anna was special I just had to make sure she was aware of just what my life was before meeting her and we had that awkward conversation. I did have concerns she might break it off but she was very cool about it as long as I promised not to stray and if I did to not hide it to which I agreed.

Well 10 months later we were married and until 2 weeks ago it was a promise that I kept, until she introduced me to her new office friend David who just moved to town after a bitter divorce with his wife and was starting over. Anna asked that I befriend him showing him all the good places to hang and try to get him into some new friendships and maybe more as she put it. Anna introduced me to him the following Monday when I dropped her at her office and I asked him if he would like to meet at an Irish pub I frequent with my buddies. That night went like this!

As David walked thru the door I went to meet him. "Hey David come on I'll introduce you to the guys", I said.

"Thanks man this feels kind of awkward you know like the new kid in school thing", David said.

As we reached the table I said, "Guys this is David, David that little midget over there is Justin, he was the jokester in high school. That big black bro there is Rodney our backup center at high school, all 6'9" who couldn't but the ball in the basket even it was doubled in size. Lastly that guy in the suit that needs a shave is Billy the brain of our little group if you get into legal trouble he's you man."

"Hi guys nice to meet you," David said as he pulled up a seat.

David it turns out is 36 and had been married for 9 years when his wife Janis told him she wanted a divorce. He did say it was his fault but didn't get into the reason why.

After several drinks and long sports talks about which teams are better, who needs to move players or trade for new players, the talking went on and on when it was time to go.

Justin, Rodney and Billy all left and David & I stood and talked for a bit. I thought he seemed like a really nice guy and invited him to join Anna & I on Sunday for a cookout, of course I didn't think about asking her 1st but I think I knew she would be ok with it.

I told Anna about asking him when she got up Saturday morning, since she was sound asleep when I came in. She was ok with it but reminded me she had some kind of demo one of her friends was throwing so she would have to leave early and I would be on my own to entertain David after we eat.

Sunday came around noon the doorbell rang, Anna answered it and David handed her a bottle of wine thanking us for the invite.

David and I drank beer while I cooked up some burgers while Anna made a salad in the kitchen while we talked.

"So David how do you like work, Anna says you two kind of hit it off as friends," I asked?

"I like it a lot, it's a great change I needed to make after the divorce but Anna made me feel at home right from the start," David said.

"Well I know she said you had it hard, the divorce I mean, and if you ever you know need an ear I'm always available," I told him.

"Thanks, I may just take you up on it sometime," he said.

Anna arrived with the salad and put it on the table by the pool, "Ok boys are those burgers ready, I'm starved?" she said.

"Just in time my love," I said as I place the platter of burgers on the table before kissing her cheek.

"Wow lots of love there shall I leave you two alone?" David said with a bit of a laugh.

"Oh David you are so bad", Anna said.

After eating Anna announced she had to leave and David & I sat by the pool drinking the rest of the wine admiring the lovely sunny Sunday weather.

About an hour went by as we talked about mostly nothing important just gabbing when David asked me, "Robbie you said if I wanted to talk, did you really mean it?"

"Yes of course I did, what's up?" I answered.

"Look I have only told a couple of people this but they are all in my old home state and I don't have anyone here I can talk to about, well about my divorce," David said.

"Look I'll listen and won't judge, if you want my opinion if not I'll just listen," I told him.

"I'll listen to any sage advice you might have, but it's something I don't know if you can offer advice to me to be honest," David said.

"We are out of wine would you like a beer, I don't have anything fancy just Bud Lite?" I asked.

"Sure I would like that, thanks," David said as he followed me into the kitchen.

I handed him a beer and we went to the living room sitting on the couch.

After what seemed like almost a minute David took a deep breath and said, "remember I said it was my fault for the divorce?"

"Yes I do, what did you cheat on her with another woman?" I said.

"Well no, um I mean not with a woman," David said his face turning red as his eyes fell to the floor.

"Ok didn't expect that, I guess she didn't take that well?" I said.

"No I knew when I married her that her family was to say the least very homophobic and knowing that I never did tell her about my past with guys. But honestly I thought once I married her those bi urges would stay at bay, but one drunken night later and I was giving a guy a blowjob. I felt so guilty I had to tell her but it didn't go well as I guess she inherited those same homophobic tendencies. She wigged out and told me she wouldn't stay married to a faggot gay fuck and two days later I was served with papers and well here I am today." David said.

"Ok well you probably should have told her once you thought the relationship was going somewhere just to be fair to her. If you did that you wouldn't have a 9 year marriage turn into a divorce since I am sure she wouldn't have married you in the 1st place," I told him.

"Yeah I think you are right there," David said holding his beer in the air saying, "Cheers."

"Cheers to you too," I said holding my beer to his.

"It's just that I feel liked I'm fucked up now, I don't know why but my desires for other guys has been so strong lately," David said.

"Yeah I know the feeling," I said slipping out so quickly before my mind could even think.

"You, I mean does that mean what I think?" David asked with what seemed like both a quizzical and excited look on his face.

All I could think was man did I let the cat out of that fucking bag before taking a breath and saying, "Yeah it does, I was with both guys and girls before I got married, I did however make sure Anna knew the minute I knew she was the girl I wanted to marry".

"Well do you ever miss it, being with guys I mean?" David asked.

"To be honest yes, there are some days I check out other guys and wonder what it would be like to be with them. But I have always been able to fight the urge," I answered.

I didn't want him to see but I could feel my cock growing as we spoke and my eyes just had to look down to see if his was bulging too. To my surprise it was and all I could think was it was one hell of a huge bulge.

I looked back up and saw him staring at me, "I see that grin, you like what you see?" David asked softly.

"Um yes, I mean I can't, we can't do this," I said trying to fight off the horniness that was taking control of my body.

"Would it be cheating if we pleasured ourselves?" David said as he slowly unzipped his pants pulling out a beautiful 9" cut cock, his hand slowly running up and down his fat shaft.

All I could do was stare an my breathing became rapid and deep, without any thought my hand reached down unzipping my own pants as I pulled out my own hardening 7" cock, stroking my shaft.

"God you have a very nice cock," David said as we both stared at the others now precum covered glistening cocks.

"My God yours is huge," was all I could mutter as I stared at his shaft now growing even lager and fatter finally stretching out to what must have been almost 10" fully erect.

After a few minutes as my gaze was affixed to David's cock I felt David's hand pushing my own from my cock as he began stroking me. I looked up at him as he took my hand placing it on his own and my old instincts kicked in as I slowly stroked his shaft up & down.

"Hell looks like you remember really well how to do this, you like what you are feeling there?" David said.

"You have such a nice cock," I said as my speed increased on his shaft.

"Mmm yes you do too," David said.

I could feel David's body move as my hand continued moving up & down his shaft, my eyes still affixed to his huge cock. A few seconds later David's hand stopped stroking my cock and I felt his mouth slide around my shaft before his head started bobbing up and down on my pulsing cock.

I continued stroking him, wanting to tell him no but my mind seemed unable to make my mouth utter those words. My eyes affixed back on his cock and began stroking him even faster, I knew it might be wrong but I just had to see his cock cum.

David began groaning as my cock filled his mouth and I could feel his cock begin pulsing. I knew he was getting close and increased my strokes when I felt his cock tighten hard as it began spewing streams of hot cum. His 1st stream shot over 18 inches as it hit his chin, without thinking my face moved quickly towards his cock just as his 2nd stream shot out covering my chin, throat and mouth with cum. I wrapped my mouth around his cock as I bobbed up & down rapidly as 5 more huge streams shot into my mouth, my instincts once again kicked in as I swallowed every drop.

David moaned and moaned as his load filled my mouth before beginning to rapidly

increase his speed on my own throbbing cock. Only seconds passed by when my entire body arched as my cock shot out the most enormous load I have had since my teenage years. David swallowed every drop not allowing even the tiniest of drops to escape.

After we were both done David looked up and said, "God thanks that is the best I have felt in a while."

I just sat there thinking to myself, "what the hell just happened?"

"Look David, I have to tell Anna about this, I'm sorry if this ends your friendship with her but she needs to know," I said as a sudden wave of panic ran through my mind. "What will she do, crap did I ruin my marriage," these thoughts filled my mind.

"Gee I am sorry, I hope it doesn't and I'll tell her it was my fault if you think that would help you." David said as he stood up pulling his pants back on, I noticed a droplet of cum on his tip as his huge cock disappeared and had to fight back the urge to take it back out.

"This can't happen again man," I said, although I don't know how convincing it sounded as my mind thought about his cock again.

David gave me a hug before saying goodbye as he walked out the door.

I fell asleep on the couch not hearing Anna as she returned home and woke up the next day. As I got up she was in the kitchen making coffee and said, "I saw the empty wine bottle and a few beer bottles too, I guess you guys hit it off?"

"Yeah he's a nice guy," I said, my mind telling me to spit out the words, tell her what happened but I don't know if it was cowardice or what but the words wouldn't flow.

"Ok I have to go, we have an early meeting today see you tonight," Anna said as she walked out the door.

I sat there thinking of how to tell her, telling myself that this wouldn't happen again. All I can say is boy was I wrong about that...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers