My Wife's New Office Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
The new friendship grows.
2.6k words
4.69
10.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Anna returned home from work about 6, I had gotten in myself around 4:30 and started dinner at 5:30 when she called informing me she was on her way. As I was preparing the food I thought of how I would tell her about my tryst with David yesterday, my stomach rolling over and over as I contemplated about it.

The door opened as I was taking the steak off the grill, I opened the sliding door seeing my wife smiling as she poured us both a glass of wine.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" she asked as she kissed me handing me a glass.

"It was good hon how was yours," I answered.

"It was a great day, by the way David said he had a great time yesterday and said he is so glad to have met you," Anna said as she sat down while I placed a steak on her plate.

"Um yeah he is a really good guy," I said my mind racing as I worked the courage to tell her just what actually happened.

As we both began eating I finally decided to rip the band-aid off so to speak. "Anna I need to tell you something babe. I have slipped, you see David & I, I mean I cheated with him last night I'm so sorry honey!," I blurted out, but as I looked into her face she didn't seem to show any emotion that I could see.

After what seemed like minutes of silence to me, but was probably much less Anna spoke, "I thought you two might just get along, look David is a really nice guy and he told me everything about his divorce, I mean everything. He seemed in need of something, something I though only another man could help him with and to be honest for many years I have heard you speak out as dreamt how much it seems that you missed the companionship of another guy so I thought you both may help each other. Look I know you love me and I would freak if you ever slept with another woman but I also know you gave up something you loved when you married me and I have always had a little guilt over making you make that promise so long ago."

I looked at her in wonderment, as I saw the sincere smile on her face I suddenly felt what seemed like 2 tons lift from my chest as I couldn't believe the words that came from her pouty little mouth before saying, "Ok am I dreaming, is this really happening?"

"No babe, just as long as you don't fall in love with him and leave me I am ok with you two hooking up whenever one of you needs to," she answered me before pushing her plate away and then saying, "Ok you can do the dishes later, let's go upstairs and you can show me how much you love me."

I pushed my plate away following her as she ran upstairs as I turned the corner to our bedroom seconds after she lay naked legs spread showing her wet pink pussy pushing my face into her as my tongue flicked about it until she burst into orgasm. As her hips flailed about my mind thought about David's fat cock filling my mouth imagining her flowing juices were his cum spurting down my throat. My daydream was momentarily broken when Anna pulled m head up and said, "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!"

I stood my cock rock hard, from both the thought of her sopping pussy and the image in my mind of David's cum covered cock filling my mouth in my imagination, and pressed my cock against her before sliding it inside. It didn't take long before my load shot inside her as I imagined David's lip wrapped around my cock dreaming of him taking my load. I finally collapsed as I lay on my wife while my mind was torn between what we just did and what I wanted to do next time I saw David.

Finally we both drifted off to sleep. The next morning as I showered Anna walked in and told me, "honey David has to rent a truck on Saturday and drive back to his ex-wife's house to pick up some items he has in storage. I told him I'd ask you to help him since some of the items are rather large, so can I tell him you'll help out?"

"We don't have any plans do we? If not tell him yes and how do you know how long he thinks it will take?" I answered.

"We don't have anything planned, I know he said they lived about 6 hours from her so I could only assume you'd either be back really late or maybe even not until the next day," she answered.

"Ok yeah tell him yes then," I told her as my mind raced thinking about being alone with David for that long.

We both left for work and my mind was on nothing but David and the upcoming road trip. The day seemed to drag on and on but finally the end of the day came, as I drove home my phone rang as I said hello the voice on the other end said, "Hey Robbie it's David, Anna told me you were gonna join me on Saturday, firstly thanks buddy and how about if I pick you up say 8 and we'll drive to Janis's. We'll pick up the truck at the U-Haul near her and I'll rent it one-way with a hick for my car so we can tow it behind us."

"Ok so how much stuff is there and how long do you think we will be?" I asked.

"We should be there by around 2:30 or 3 with gassing up and lunch, then we'll get the truck so maybe 3:30 or 4 by the time we get to Janis's. I have 3 rooms of stuff to move, it's all in the garages so it should maybe take a couple of hours, then figuring stopping for dinner it'll be around 7 or later before we are on the way home. If you want we can drive straight thru or we can stop and get rooms and spend the night, but whatever we do everything is on me food and room." he said.

"Well I think if we are done that late it would be rough trying to drive back home and getting in really late, maybe we should stay," I said, honestly my mind going wild considering I might get to see his naked body again.

"Ok then I'll see you Saturday morning," David said as we ended the call.

................................................

Finally Saturday came I was ready as David drove up, kissing Anna goodbye I opened his passenger door threw my overnight bag in the back and off we went.

We talked about our week, work and sports for 3 hours as we drove, nothing special but I wondered if David maybe decided that Sunday was a one time thing and we were just going to be friends. Our talking continued as we stopped for lunch filled the car with gas and drove on.

Finally arriving at U-Haul David rented the truck and we hooked his car to the towing hitch and left for his ex-wife's house. As we backed into the drive I saw a tall brunette come out the front door followed by an older gentleman both with what looked like disgusted looks on their face.

As we exited the truck walking towards the two Janis opened the garage door before saying, "just load your shit up and get the hell out!"

David quietly said, "no problem Janis we'll be out of here as quick as possible, again I am so sorry I do love you."

The man next to Janis shouted at David, "look you fucking queer just get you shit and get the fuck out of my daughters life for good."

Both Janis and her father turned and went back inside while David & I loaded the truck. David as we loaded was very quiet almost sulking as we finished and finally we were on our leaving later than he thought almost 8 by the time we drove off.

Stopping in town for dinner we went to an Italian restaurant sitting in a small table for four in a dimly lit corner, with very few people eating our table was also extremely private. After we ordered our food he told me more about his ex-wife and her homophobic controlling father.

"I think if he could get away with killing or maiming me he would, my ex-father-in-law has never been a nice guy at least not to me and finding out about my hook-up with another man he's only gotten worse," David told me.

"Well it's over only good things in your future right?" I said.

After dinner we went back to the truck as we drove off David said, "there's a nice place about a 1/2 hour from here we can stop and get a couple of rooms if that's ok?"

"No don't spend the money for two rooms, we can get one with two queens if they have it," I said.

Arriving we checked in and went to the room, it was a very nice clean place and I threw my bag on one bed and plopped down next to it. David placed his bag by the door and closed it behind him before sitting on the other bed.

"Robbie can I ask you something?" David asked.

"Yes, what's up," I answered.

"Is what happened last weekend a one time thing or do you think it could be more?" David asked.

"Well I'll be honest I did tell Anna about it, just so you know she seemed ok with it," I said before taking a breath.

Before I could get out more David told me, "I know, we also talked about it after you told her."

"Well she gave us the go ahead if I wanted and I have thought of nothing but wanting it since. A question for you David, do you want it to be more and if yes how much more?" I said feeling a boyish nervousness fill my body.

"To be honest I haven't stopped thinking of you since that hook-up and I want much more but I will take whatever you offer. I am not looking at breaking up another guys marriage but you said Anna is ok with it so I offer you myself for as little or as much as you can offer me," David said as he stared into my eyes.

I walked to his bed sitting next to him my fingers running through his thick brown hair as I looked into his eyes, "David we'll figure this out and I want to be with you as often as possible," I said before our lips met.

David stood up pulling me up with him before slowly unzipping my pants pulling them down releasing my growing cock dropping to his knees taking it into his mouth.

"Fuck those lips feel so good," I said leaning into his face.

A few moments later I could feel his face burying against my pubes as my cock slid down his warm throat. I leaned harder into his face as he started to rapidly bob his head on my cock popping in and out of his throat. What seemed like seconds later my load released as he swallowed every bit of my warm cum putting his hands behind my ass pulling me in holding my cock deep until the last tiniest droplet flowed from me.

He pulled my cock from his mouth as it made a loud popping sound as it released and said, "How was that my new friend?"

"Fuck I'm weak in the knees," I said felling myself panting.

We both got naked and laid in bed together and I could feel his cock growing as it rested against my leg. David turned on the television and began clicking through the adult titles finally finding what seemed like a hot gay movie and rented it. As we watched guys sucking cock one mounted the bed on his knee his tight young firm ass up in the air awaiting the huge cock now pressed against his puckering hole to enter him.

I could feel my own hand begin to slowly stroke David's cock now fully erect as I felt precum begin to ooze from his pulsing slit. David leaned back and moaned softly before I leaned in and kissed him.

"Is that something you think about?" I asked as my head motioned to the 2 hot guys fucking on the screen.

"Yeah I have wanted that ass since I 1st saw it," David answered as he pushed the covers off of us.

I sat there stunned at 1st, I had meant did he want me to fuck him, but quickly I became intrigued about the thought of his cock in my own ass but my mind raced as bit wondering if I could take that huge cock in my ass.

"You're being quiet, no answer?" David said.

"Just in deep thought, to be honest I was talking about fucking you but I think maybe you fucking me 1st could be hot but I'm worried about what that huge thing will do to me," I said nervously.

"Wait I have something," David said walking to his overnight bad and pulling out a tube of desensitizing gel before walking back to the bed.

"This will make it all better," David said before rolling me over placing his arms under my stomach and raising my torso up until I was on my knees then spreading my knees wide.

"Are you sure," I said my awaiting ass up with my legs spread wide open.

"Yes I'll be gentle," David said as he spread the gel around my quivering ass his fingers pushing it deep inside me.

My ass and legs felt like Jell-O as his finger moved around inside me before I felt it slip out slowly making me want more. A moment later I could feel the swollen throbbing head of his cock press against my ass now tingling a bit as the gel was working it's magic.

"Ok are you ready Robbie?" David asked.

"Fuck let's hope so," I answered as I instinctively pressed my ass back against his warm cock.

"Here we go," David said as the pushed forward.

As the head of his cock pushed in I could feel my hole opening so wide that all I could imagine was my perineum splitting open between my ass and my cock. I could feel a lot of pain, I assume it would be much worse without the gel but I was intent on fighting through it and letting David fuck my ass as wildly as he wanted.

"You okay?" David asked.

"Oh God shit," was all I could answer my ass starting to push back and forward to the same rhythm as David's cock was now fucking my ass.

His cock fucked me for what seemed like forever before I felt his cock seem to swell opening me wider then cum began to gush out stream after stream filling my ass. I could feel cum dripping down my thighs each time he pushed his cock deeper inside me. Finally David collapsed against me his cock twitching as the last few tiny streams of cum oozed out.

David rolled over kissed me before asking, "so how was that?"

"Fuck that cock of yours is sure something," I said.

We hugged our cocks pressed together as the movie played on, I could feel the cum oozing from my red sore ass as we both closed out eyes and drifted to sleep.

As I slowly fell off to sleep I could feel my entire self feeling so relaxed, more relaxed than I have felt in so so many years...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers