My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife continues her journey becoming a perfect slut.
4k words
3.8
26.8k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks since our live Only Fans video, when my pretty wife, Julie, pegged me and used a magic wand vibrator against my cock to make me cum in front of all the men who followed her, things had been different. The boring days of vanilla sex were long gone. The days of hiding my fantasies were gone. Julie would only allow me to look at porn on the laptop in the kitchen, and there was a live camera that would alert her and record whatever was on my laptop screen.

Then, later, she would tease me, mentioning the names of the porn clips I watched. She would wear skirts with no panties and bend over in front of me, asking me how I liked the hot porn clip where the girl fucked her man in the amazon position until he came inside her pussy. I couldn't help but notice the pink crystal butt plug filling her pretty little ass. She'd ask me how I liked the snowball kiss at the end. "Does my good husband, my good boy, want a cum kiss?" Then she'd sit on the chair across from me and spread her legs. Her pussy hair was brown even though her hair was blonde and it was shaped like a triangle and neatly shaved around her sexy, puffy pussy lips. It seems like her clit was always puffy and swollen these days. She'd rub her clit slowly in small circles with one finger and talk about the dirty porn I liked. Then she'd feel my hard cock and get up and walk away, leaving me hard and throbbing.

Julie had been running a competition on her site: whoever had the biggest cock would win a date with her. The deadline was today at midnight. It was Saturday, and Julie was out running errands this morning.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. I open the laptop and go to her Only Fans page to see how things are going. The most recent post is a picture of her legs spread, long legs outstretched, a pink glittering plug in her sexy ass, her smiling pretty face and brown eyes looking at the camera's eye with the headline: "Apply for a date with me. Biggest cock wins. My pussy hasn't been fucked since the bar scene. Need big cock badly."

I'm surprised by how direct she is about this "date". I log into her account and see what the submissions are like. There are hundreds. I notice she has a chart tracking the top three. Of course Cliff is number one. His cock must be ten inches, is incredibly thick and uncut, with a massive head. In second place is a guy named Jeff from the town in North Carolina where she grew up. I remember I met him at a strip club with my friends at my bachelor party. When I mentioned who my fiancee was, he smiled and said, "Yes, I know her." I asked Julie about him when I got home, and she admitted that she had slept with him but it was nothing serious. But looking at the size of his cock, I can see that it was something serious. He isn't as thick as Cliff, but his cock must be nine inches, is uncut and has a veiny muscular appearance with a massive cockhead. Julie had loved all his cock pictures and asked him if he was ready to "ruin my slutty married cunt?" Of course, he was eager. Somehow, in third place, was the biggest cock of all. It was a black guy named Laron and his cock was easily eleven inches, if not more, thicker than Cliff's and also uncut. Julie gushed over his cock in her messages to him. She said that she would obviously have several runners-up and had a consolation prize in mind--her ass.

Just then, a live stream started. I see Julie in a dressing room wearing a sexy red dress. The view is an upward angle from the floor, and there is a clear view of her pantiless crotch. She is holding a small egg-shaped vibrator against her clit. "Hi, guys," Julie says in a whisper. "I have to be quiet, but I wanted to cum for you all before my big date tonight. I'll announce the winner by broadcasting a livestream of our date. I can't wait."

I watch my pretty wife on the livestream. She sits back on the bench in the changing room and spreads her legs wide. Her clit is very puffy and swollen. "I can't wait for my big date tonight." She turns the vibrator up to full blast and the buzzing sound is audible. It must be audible in the store, too. I can hardly believe what a slut she's become. "We have three finalists: Cliff, Jeff, and Laron," she says.

She spreads her legs wider, giving in to the pulsing vibrations against her clit. Her legs are buckling and she is subtly humping against the vibrator on her clit. "It's going to be so hard to choose just one," she purrs. "I'm thinking of all three of their hard cocks right now," she whispers.

Julie's legs buckle. She wraps her hand around her throat and squeezes. Her legs are spread as wide as possible. "Fuck," she says. "I'm gonna cum like a slut in this changing room. While I'm thinking of the big cocks I'll get tonight." She moans. Her legs start to buckle and a tremor goes through her body. "Fuck," she says. "I'm cummming."

She presses the egg-shaped vibrator hard against her clit. Her mouth opens in a silent expression. I see her orgasm shaking her body.

Her body relaxes and she leans back against the wall behind the bench. She sighs. Her legs are still spread widely, her red dress raised to her waist. "I'll see you all at midnight tonight. Some I'll see very closely. DM me what you'd like to see me do on my date."

The livestream ends.

***

A little before midnight, I hear the front door unlock. Julie walks in carrying several shopping bags. I'm sitting on the easy chair, reading.

"Good day shopping?" I say.

"Very good," she says. Her voice is slurred, and I can tell she's had a few drinks. She takes one high heel off, then decides against it and slips it back on. "Are you ready for my date tonight?" she says.

"I suppose," I say.

"Aw, is my good husband shy?" She walks over in front of my chair and sits down on my lap. She's still wearing the red dress from her livestream earlier. She traces her finger around my nipple and leans in and whispers in my ear in a seductively small whisper. "Don't you want your wife to have the best cock? The biggest? Doesn't she deserve it?"

My cock rises against my jeans, against my will. She traces my erection through my jeans with one finger, rubbing against my cock head. "Mmmm, it feels like you do think she deserves it."

I moan. She licks one finger and puts it under my shirt and teases my nipple. "I have a confession."

My heart drops a little. "What is it?" I say.

"Well, promise not to be mad, okay?"

"What is it, Julie?"

Before answering, she unzips my pants and takes my hard cock out. She strokes it and acts like she's going to suck it, but does not. She gets close and I feel her warm breath against my hard cock." Well, I couldn't decide. You know how hard it is for me to make decisions."

"Yes, I do." Her breath feels divine on my cock. She hasn't sucked my cock or let me fuck her since she started her Only Fans page. I think she may do it now.

"Well, here's the good news. I've decided I'm going to let you fuck me tonight. Would you like that?" She spits on my cock. Then, she licks the underside of my cock.

"Yes, I would love that."

"Good boy, I thought you would."

"Since I couldn't decide on one, I made a consolation prize. The second and third place can have my ass. Is that okay?" She licks the underside of my cock, right below my cockhead.

I moan. "Will that make my good wife happy?"

"Mmmm very happy. I am such a good wife, aren't I? Don't I turn you on more when I'm slutty?" She strokes my cock with her hand.

"Yes, you do."

"You're such a good husband," she says cheerfully. She stands up. "I'm going to get ready for my date! They'll be here soon." She walks into the bathroom. "Help me pick out something slutty, okay?" she yells from the bathroom.

I sigh and put my cock back into my jeans. I hear the water running. Almost immediately, the doorbell rings.

I open the door and recognize Cliff on the other side.

"Hey, great to meet you!" he says and extends his hand.

I shake his hand. "I'm such a fan of your wife. It's so cool you're so open with her."

"Well, she has a lot of fans."

Cliff laughs. "Yes, she does. She's such a hot little slut."

My immediate reaction is anger, but I realize that she is a hot little slut and he means it as the highest compliment.

"Come in," I say and open the door. "Want a drink?"

"Sure."

"Bourbon okay?"

Cliff nods and I grab a couple glasses, fill them with ice and Wild Turkey.

"Good night for a stiff drink," I say.

"Yes, it is," Cliff says.

Julie walks out of the bathroom into the room drying her hair. "Sweety, does this look slutty enough?" She's wearing fishnets up to her mid thighs, crotchless panties, a red corset, and a bright pink jeweled plug in her ass. She doesn't realize Cliff is here yet.

"You look perfectly slutty enough," Cliff answers.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were here." She almost stutters like she's in high school and the football quarterback that she has a crush on has just passed her in the hall. She looks instinctively at his crotch. She's staring at his cock.

I glance to see what she's looking at. I notice the huge bulge in his black jeans. I can see the thick, long cock going down his thigh.

Julie licks her lips, still staring at the huge shapely bulge in his jeans. Cliff looks Julie in the eyes, unzips his jeans and frees his massive cock. It's only half hard, but I've never seen a cock like this. It's so thick, veiny, and long.

I look at Julie and her mouth is practically watering. It's as if I'm not even in the room. She wordlessly walks up to him, kneels and begins worshiping his cock with her mouth and tongue. His cock grows to full size. She can hardly fit the head in her mouth. She moans and sucks his massive cock.

I'm speechless. She's never looked prettier or hotter than she does at this moment, with this huge, thick, uncut cock in her mouth. Her pretty brown eyes are swimming with joy. She looks elated.

My cock has sprung to attention and is clamoring to free itself from my jeans. Julie is moaning on the massive cock, licking his peehole, sucking his balls, and stroking him. She's loosened her throat and gag reflex to the point she's able to take more than half of his massive cock. She works feverishly to swallow more. She is obsessed with making the thick, huge cock disappear in her throat.

Cliff takes her arms and places them behind her back. He grips her head and starts pushing her head into his cock. More and more of his cock disappears into her mouth. Finally, inch by inch, it all disappears. Cliff's balls are pressing and slamming against my wife's chin. Her pretty brown eyes are watering and she is slobbering over his hard cock.

Cliff sits down on the couch and Julie follows him. I'm still standing, watching, rubbing against my erection in my jeans. Cliff sits back and Julie instinctively pushes his thighs up so that his balls and ass are exposed. She licks his balls and works her way to his ass. She teases the exterior of his asshole. She licks around his asshole and teases the tip of her tongue against his ass.

Then she starts passionately french kissing his asshole. He moans. "You've got such a perfect slut wife," Cliff says.

"Thanks for letting me have such a perfect, huge cock, honey," Julie says.

"You're welcome, baby. You're such a good slut."

"But I'm Cliff's slut now. I'm sure you understand. Just look at his cock."

His cock is bulging from the extra attention she's giving his asshole. I've never seen a woman give a rim job with so much lust, love and hunger.

"Did you want to film for the show?" I say.

"Oh, we're just getting warmed up," Julie says and goes back to french kissing, burying her tongue in his ass.

The doorbell rings. I pretty much know what to expect at this point.

"Could you get that honey," Julie says, her voice muffled because she's still got her mouth planted on Cliff's asshole. "I'm a bit occupied."

I open the front door and both Jeff and Laron are standing there. Jeff thanks me for sharing my slutty wife and I say that he's welcome.

They follow me into the kitchen, and I make them glasses of bourbon. They look at Julie kneeling in front of the couch, her plugged ass sticking out, her slutty fishnets and corset hugging her tan body, her tongue still buried in Cliff's ass.

"She's even sluttier than I remember," Jeff says. He takes a drink from his bourbon.

"I've got dibs on that slut next," Laron says.

I decide to grab Julie's Only Fans camera from the other room. I remove it from the tripod and carry it into the living room. When I return, Jeff and Laron are both sitting on the couch on either side of Cliff, pulling down their pants. I start filming and Julie explains how to start the livestream between deep dives into Cliff's ass. She's stroking his massive cock at this point.

By the time I start filming, Laron and Jeff also have their cocks out. Jeff's is about like I remembered. Not as big as Cliff's, uncut, but still impressive. His cock head is massive. But Laron's pictures didn't do his justice. His massive black cock must be close to twelve inches and is as thick as Cliff's.

My wife makes her way over to Laron. She still strokes Cliff's cock but her tongue disappears into Laron's ass. Her other hand feels for Jeff's cock and strokes it. Julie has a smile on her face, and she is pumping Cliff's massive black cock and Jeff's veiny hard cock with gentle tenderness. Her tongue has disappeared into Laron's ass.

I notice more and more people joining the livestream. It's 12:10 am.

Cliff starts to get up. "I'm ready for my prize," he says. Julie starts sucking on Laron's massive nearly footlong cock. She is gagging and tears are streaming down her eyes from her attempt to take him all down her throat. She still lacks about two inches.

Cliff positions himself behind my wife's crotchless panties and sexy jewel plugged ass and presses his hard cockhead against her wet pussy hole. His huge cock slips inside her effortlessly. "Damn, this slut is wet. She's horny as fuck. She fucking loves these hard cocks," Cliff says.

I see Julie has taken more of Laron's cock down her throat. There's only half an inch left between her chin and his balls. He's thrusting his massive cock deep into her throat, fucking her face, making her his slut.

Cliff has stuffed most of his hard cock down Julie's pussy. He's thrusting in and out. My pretty wife strokes Jeff's cock while she's being pistoned by Laron and Cliff's cocks.

"Fuck," Jeff says. "I knew you were a slut in high school, but you've graduated to the big leagues."

Julie can't respond beyond a moan because Laron has now buried his cock all the way down her throat. My pretty wife is deepthroating a twelve inch black cock with ease. He's slamming in and out of my wife's slutty throat, his balls slapping against her chin with each thrust.

Cliff's thick cock has now disappeared all the way into my wife's pussy. He's fucking her hard and mercilessly, his balls making a loud slapping sound against her clit and pussy lips with each pounding. Julie's pretty jeweled plug sparkles above the large cock that is fucking her. Cliff is fucking my wife like he's had a crush on her for years and is finally getting his way with her.

Laron takes his cock from my wife's throat.

"Are you ready for your consolation prize?" Julie says, her mouth finally freed of cock.

"I'll show you consolation, slut," he says.

Julie straddles Cliff, who lays on his back on the couch. Cliff puts his cockhead against her stretched and slutty pussy, above him. She's so wet and her lips are the puffiest I've ever seen. Her clit is so engorged. Julie pulls the pink jeweled plug from her ass and beckons Laron with a come hither movement of her finger.

Laron places the head of his engorged black cock against the pretty opening of my wife's asshole. She's never let me fuck her ass before. "Ready for your consolation prize, slut?" Laron says. His cock is lubed to an absurd degree.

Julie's eyes widen and she gasps. On the livestream, I see Laron's twelve inch black cock enter my wife's ass. She moans. "Thank you for being the best husband," she says. "Thank you for letting your slut wife have the best and biggest cocks." She moans again and Laron pumps his cock a couple inches into her ass.

Jeff strokes his cock and watches my wife's pussy being slammed by Cliff's cock and her ass slowly opening to Laron's larger than life member.

My wife's greedy ass takes more and more of Laron's cock. With no warning, Laron moans and shoves his cock all the way inside Julie's slutty ass. Her ass takes all his cock.

Her pretty brown eyes are wide open and her mouth is open and silent. Laron withdraws his huge black cock, then slams it all the way inside again. My wife is still wide eyed and open mouthed, processing this overwhelming sensation.

Cliff and Laron's cocks are pistoning into my wife's slutty holes. Jeff shoves his cock into her open mouth and begins fucking her face. "Fuck," Jeff says, "she sucks cock better than she did back in the day."

The comments are pouring in under the livestream video and run the gamut of the following:

"What a perfect slut!"

"She should go down to the gloryhole and take all the cocks that show up."

"This slut is addicted to huge cock."

"She'll never want her husband's cock again after this."

Cliff pumps his cock in and out of my wife's slutty pussy while Laron pounds his cock into her ass so hard it seems he will break her. There is no way they can last at this pace. Jeff pumps his cock into her mouth all the way until his balls press against her chin and lips.

"Fuck," Laron says as he quickens his pace. Then he slams hard into her ass and freezes. He's unloading a huge blast of cum into my wife's ass. I see her eyes widen as she sucks Jeff's cock.

Laron takes his cock from my wife's slutty asshole. A rope of cum stretches from the tip of his twelve inch cock to my wife's ass. Cum drips from her asshole. Cliff pumps her pussy harder with his hard cock.

Cliff thrusts at her pussy harder and faster. He's slamming into her at a ferocious pace. "I'm gonna cum in your slutty pussy," he says. And he slams deep inside of her and stays inside.

A moment later he takes his thick, uncut cock out of my wife's pussy. Cum drips from her pussy. The creampie in her pussy mixes with the creampie from her ass. Jeff takes his cock from her mouth. "My turn," he says.

Juilie lays on her back and spreads her legs wide. Cum is dripping from both her slutty holes. Jeff positions his huge cockhead against her cum-flooded slutty cunt. It slips inside easily even though his cockhead is larger than even Laron's. "Fuck," Jeff says, "your wife is the sluttiest whore I've ever seen. Look at her ass and pussy dripping with stranger cum while she gets railed."

Julie says, "Baby, I'm so happy. This is exactly what I need. Are you proud of your slutty wife? Honey, I'm sorry, I know I said Jeff could just have the consolation prize of my ass, but it looks like he has my pussy now. I'm just a slut for big cock now."

"You're such a good slut," I say.

"Honey, do you want my pussy now?" Julie says while Jeff pounds her pussy.

"But you have a cock in your pussy now," I say.

"Come kiss me," Julie says.

I kneel and kiss Julie. She whispers in my ear. "I'll let you have my pussy the same time as him. That way I have a big cock while you fuck me. Take your pants off and lay down on the couch."

I stand and take my pants down. My hard cock springs out. It's seven inches, but nowhere near the size of Laron, Cliff, and Jeff.

Julie slips Jeff's cock from her cum-filled cunt and gets up from the couch.

I lay down. She sits down on my cock with her pussy facing away from me, towards Jeff. My cock slips easily into her stretched, wet, cum-filled slutty pussy. Once I'm inside of her, I feel Jeff's cock pressing also into her cunt.

12