My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move," Jeff says to me. "I'll fuck her slutty cunt with a big cock like she needs it." Jeff's cock starts pistoning inside her cunt. My wife's cunt feels so full with my cock and his inside. Friction builds and his cock thrusts into her pussy, rubbing against her pussy walls and my cock inside her.

"God, honey," Julie says, "I love two cocks in my pussy. This is how you can fuck me from now on. If you want any pussy, this is the only way. Do you like it?"

I moan. "Yes, honey. I like it." The friction is building and her cunt is gripping my cock tight. She's so stretched she needs both our cocks to be full.

Jeff starts pumping his cock into her harder, using her hole like she is a useless slut. The friction increases and I feel close to cumming.

"I'm gonna cum in your slutty married pussy," Jeff says. He thrusts hard three times and stays inside. I feel the warm cum coating the inside of her pussy. Her cunt squeezes my cock and my cock explodes cum inside of her. Jeff takes his cock out of my wife's wet, stretched pussy.

She's taken three loads in her pussy already, and the huge load in her ass from Laron has dripped down into her pussy. Julie climbs off my cock and lays on the floor with her legs spread.

"Baby, eat your wife's slutty cunt," Julie moans.

I get on the floor and lick her engorged clit. She thrusts her pussy and crotch against my face, grabbing my hair and pulling my face down hard against her crotch.

She cums on my face three times. My face is a wet mess. Meanwhile, Laron and Cliff are standing nearby, hard and ready for another go at using my slutty wife's holes.

12