All Comments on 'My Wife's Present to Me Pt. 01'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would like this!!

I am purely lifelong straight, female sex partners only. But I really got tuned on when the story had one man sticking his hard dick up the other man’s ass and shooting a large load of his seed up his ass! So far, no gay sex, but if i did, i would not want to give or get a blow job; just a dick up my ass, no rubbers so i could hopefully feel his cum jetting up my ass!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I would love for this to happen to me. It made me feel so good when you said that Brian "makes love" to you -- because that's how I feel when I'm with a man. I want him to not only fuck me but also "make love" to me. I am in love with men (and only men) and I truly have now admitted to myself that I'm gay (even though I'm still married to a woman). Spending a full night, sleeping in my gay lover's arms, that is heaven for me. It's only happened twice so far and it felt so natural and right for me to be with a man the whole night.

I love your stories. Please tell us more. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES