All Comments on 'My Wife's Pussy'

by pulsingbeginnings

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
jwp6199jwp61997 months ago

Excellent story. Well thought out and paced. Please continue!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

That could have easily gone the BTB route. Could still as a sequel if you were so inclined. The wife character has crossed a lot of lines so you could burn her, rehabilitate her after she goes deeper into her cheating and size-queen fetish or even morph their marriage into a stag/vixen hotwife/cuckold relationship.

thought it was good

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

I both liked and disliked this story, but gave you a 4.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive7 months ago

Willing husband isn’t my usual fetish, but it rounded out well, and I do prefer a redemptive ending. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a pathetic story. A story about a completely dumb cuck husband and his skank whore cunt bitch wife. He really needs to make money out of his cunt wife. Do your first story was a pathetic cuck story good to know your kink and avoid your stories in the future or just 1 ☆ them.

cgulden51cgulden517 months ago

Won't be long and he will be on the outside looking in. I think women see sex as love, good luck.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

I hate stories that ignore the basic tenets of reslity.

Mary is 43. She might look like she’s in her 30’s but she won’t get carded at a nightclub. She won’t get “eyefucked” by a bouncer who is used to seeing younger and hotter women with bigger tits show up. Case in point, I’m standing in line, waiting to go into this club and this solid 9 walks up to the bouncer with her boobs threatening to pop the last button holding them in and she says to the bouncer “csn me and my friend go in? Puh-leeeeeze?” He looks at her and says: “take you and your tits to the back of the line”

We’ll give you a lot of leeway in your stories but dint fuck up the basics.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

And then I read the rest of this abortion.

If this is the best you have to offer: don’t.

Don’t write another story, another paragraph, hell, don’t even write a grocery list. To say you suck is an understatement.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantasy...I get that, but STD's are real in fantasy land too.... Just saying...

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy7 months ago

Wasn't exactly my preference, but good start.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

Well written, but I can't get past how untrustworthy the bitch of a wife was. Why would anyone stay with someone they can't trust? 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will give you * for this bs, maybe ** for the next

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mary's character has experienced an acute mental anomaly. She needs her head examined and her neurochemical stew rebalanced. And what is up with milktoast Steve? What kind of a club does he take his wife to, a nice dinner and dance club? No...,

...he picks a club where... they announce the incoming women! A club where party goers are perfectly comfortable snatching a woman up and dragging her to a back room for sex?! WTF!?! What the actual h*ck is wrong with Steve?? This dumbass watched Mary flip from a somewhat shy housewife to a woman exhibiting the demeamor and behavior of being on a big dose of date rape drugs! And he does nothing. He stands around with his thumbs up his butt and does nothing!

After Mary gets her groove on and lets Dave, the nearly complete stranger, ream her out to a 4-bore gauge. Steve decides to take Mary home. Almost. Just a quick stop for another random stranger to leave his deposit in Mary's lockbox too. Did I say lockbox? My bad. Obviously everyone has a key! From here the premise of this story goes downhill so fast it can't keep up with 'The Infidelity of Mary'. THIS is what the title should have been! The writing wasn't bad, the content and context of the story is unpalatable and indigestible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So all the husband was was a meal ticket and an emotional comforter.

How can he tack back something that she gave away years ago?

At this point the husband is nothing but the current cum dumper.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It never works out with a willing husband.

She cheated before and will.continue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not bad. A little over the top at first, but then with her explanation it made more sense. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would divorce hthe shut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very confusing. You work 4 hours on Saturday morning, so home between 1 and 2. Ready to go in an hour = 3 pm. Yet you leave at 10.30?

Then you describe the club as typical, which is also confusing because you haven't even gone inside yet.

THEN describe paying to get in and the doorman / bouncer has a microphone? A microphone??

Club is not so typical after all. Shy timid wife gets raped for an hour - 59 minutes of which she thoroughlyly enjoys.

It clearly went downhill after that so I abandoned it before the little grey creatures from Planet Moron arrived.

patilliepatillie7 months ago

No context, we no little about these folk, some is revealed as to motivations at the end, but by then we r scratching our head.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep writing. For a first story this was great. Can't wait to read more.

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

Damn, the Martian-Slut-Ray was turned to overdrive, and hubby got hit with a Paralysis-Ray. Just... nothing that had any human reality or made sufficient sense to be of interest. Wife doesn’t want to go to a nightclub but she goes and without so much as a sneeze immediately turns into a super slut, and of course happy phallus waggling neighbor is ready to dash out to fuck her, I guess he could smell her coming home, because, realism, ya know?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A pure lying whore who has cheated for years and then disgraced him in the club house. What if he had fought the dudes? Would she have admitted her cheating ? She just looked at him like he was a fool. They have no future together unless he sells her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She needs to get off birth control & let nature take its course. It’s always super hot when pregnancy can be an issue. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The typical fucking bitch move, “I Love fucking around on you but plllleeeeeeease don’t fuck other women over me”, total cum whore bullshit line. If that is her double standard especially after admitting to all the shoring around she has “ALREADY” been involved in, fuck her. Kick her slut ass to the curb, only got 2 or 3 years before she slams into her expectation date.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And that's why STDs are on the rise and off the charts for certain age groups.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For a country that's so uptight and morally righteous America has an overabundance if strip clubs, sex clubs and places with rooms to fk in. Is this true or is it just a media lie and a fantasy of Literotica writers?

PiusPaulPiusPaul7 months ago

Not bad! Keep writing and don't let anonymous critics get you down

rfnks2002rfnks20027 months ago

Couldn’t get through the first page bunch of horse shit

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

I realize this was your first story but you neglected to add 'Martian Slut Ray' to the tags to explain the entire first part of the story.

IF you wanted her recent past cheating with several men and the ongoing affair you finally disclose near the end to be considered as being real, it needed to be set up earlier in the story so it made sense or her to be the slut she was walking in the door of the club.

The writing skills as far as describing the sex weren't bad, they just didn't seem realistic for where the story was at that point... unless she was hit by the MSR !

pulsingbeginningspulsingbeginnings6 months agoAuthor

You guys are awesome. I hope you love my next story as much. Love you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

joke of a wife the bitch needs to be single and left on the side of the road as a fucked up her life hooker

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had a hard time reading it, and just skimmed most of it after about the first half a page. Between the open cuckolding, and the switching from first to third person it became almost unreadable. Sorry but between the those two things, it lost points. You'd think he'd file for divorce after he found out she's been cheating on him for the last 6 months.

rickylaw01rickylaw016 months ago

The beginning of this story was stupid. She walks into a club her husband picks and just gets taken into a room and lets a stranger fuck her. Common. Then her husband just stands there and watchers her. Yeah right.

Sandman87Sandman876 months ago

This is a true wimp story. At the start, when he went into the room with his wife and the rapist, he could have left her there and locked the house, he could have found something laying around and bashed him over the head; instead, he stood there and watched.

Any bar that would announce a woman coming into the club so the men could grab her for rapping, would be in prison and sued for everything. This is weak even for a wimp story!

moultonknobmoultonknob6 months ago

So he's just another wimpy pathetic cuckold then, he should have walked away from the bitch as soon as he found her fucking another man in the club. Just a load of fucking rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's just a story! Fucking morons.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

I think the cuck is his wife’s real pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC is like a man who wakes up inside a burning building. He's but one option: RUUUUUUUUUN! Now. And don't look back.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

Loved the story. Very erotic. Enjoyed reading it. 5 stars

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

Stupid rubbish.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

No cucking here just a husband that has a pragmatic view with his wife.

Personally, I think she has some psychologically deep-seated issues that will eventually cycle out of control but, hey, and fortunately, this is only fiction after all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Im fucking her Mom and sister, and making her watch! Deep hard and continously

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Au contraire...the husband is a weak, sissy fag cuck who is dominated by his slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

**Yawwwwn** Just another writer who can't create a plot, so he defaults to The Martian Slut Ray. I mean, you have a pair of self described "...just hermits..." who suddenly turn into sex freaks right out of 'Plato's Retreat,' circa 1980. Mercifully, after two stories, OP departed...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Opowiesc o idiocie i dla idiotów. Moja ocena 0

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story. When he found out she had been cheating on him, regardless of anything else the "I should of ripped into her" which was a unrealistic understament of tampering down the coulda shoulda happened reality of this story he would of went overboard with his feeling of betrayals, his loss of respect, his loss of control, and of what he once thought was her and his reality. He may of excepted this new reality with them moving on, but there has to be an explosion of some kind, of out of the normal, to make room for a new normal between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You can't hide getting together "five or six times a week." That's like a second job or an all-consuming hobby, and then there are the others. Just stupid. Dick obsession in the form of the Martian Slut Ray is the Third Millennium equivalent of the 1950s Spanish Fly or the 1960s Nympho obsession.

boneham21boneham2114 days ago

What planet did this come from?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous