All Comments on 'My Wife's Revenge With My Friends Ch. 03'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
When a man...

When a man says: " I was jealous and angry, but I felt powerless. I didn't want to lose Kat.", it´s because he already has lost her respect, her love, and so he has lost her and their marriage. Two wrongs make a bigger wrong!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Filth

Bad Kat. Wimpy cuck American Husband as usual.

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
love this!

best chapter yet, i love this story. the cuckold humiliation is so good. i really liked the foot fetish inclusion, hey maybe little bitch markie can suck his wifes toes as shes getting fucked by his real man friends lol

keep up the awesome work this story is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Hot story, fun to read. Thanks.

Other comments make me laugh. Guys reading cuckold stories that are labeled as such, then getting angry when they realize what the story is about. Feels like they are worried about their own wives cheating, which they probably are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lost

He already lost his wife, now is just time for a divorce and move far away

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what crap

you call this a story, where is the man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: To Anonymous

Which anonymous? There are several INCLUDING YOU! If you're replying to a specific comment COPYT THE FUCKING COMMENT TITLE!

<P>

That said, my best guess is it was directed to "Well done". As for that person, it's rather interesting that you make a very brief comment on the story but a lot about bashing others for daring to have a different opinion. Guess which comments are more laughable.

<P>

As for the story. it starts off with "I didn't want to lose Kat." but doesn't spend one moment, one realistic thought as to why. It's a cliche and it's a very shitty one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dripping with sarcasm.....

....we call this a "Loving Wives" story.

Of course it's trite, excessively derisive and design to cause any man worthy of the title furious over these character's outrageous behavior.

It's a shame that as well as you write, you can't find a more worthwhile storyline....one not so hackneyed and overdone as to be sad and trite.

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
a-holes who read cuck humiliation stories only to post negetive comments

Don't you people have anything better to do than read a cuckold humiliation story and then talk about how much you hate and don't understand the fetish? every single time a cuck story gets posted on this website the trolls come out in full force. does this happen in the rape fantasy stories? i wouldn't know because i don't read stories based on fetishes that don't interest me -- i suggest others do the same.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

this story is going down a dangerous road for the two of them if he is having problems with what is going on while he watches. she is having all the fun and he hardly gets anything in return for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KidG1000

You said it yourself more than once.FETISH Seems to me thats where this mess belongs.Humiliation belongs in Fetish.Just because they are married.does not make it LW's.In fact it would.be well recieved there and would.eliminate negative comments BTW personally humiliation is the antithesis of erotic

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just a question...

How could a successfull business man, accept all that? How could he in all his life command men in order to prosper his business? No successfull man would go for all that happened in this story...That's why this is wrong and less than 1 *...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold stories are not good

I read this story and I did not like it. I don't agree with men acting like this even if fiction. It is wrong. Then I went back and read the first story. I thought it was also wrong as the man is not acting strong. Then I read the third story.

Please stop making me read cuckold stories.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Weird

Why do you guys read what you do not like? I do not like violence and forcing. You will not see me reading those stories and then writing I did not like them. It makes no sense. That being said, I loved the idea of the humiliation.Yes, it is fiction. I can see this happening in a discreet group of like minded, but not in real life. Both need to function at work, with family and among friends. So on behalf of the cucks or cuckwannabes, thanks for writing. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ARE THESE FOR REAL

Tell me does anyone really know if this really happened to any guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to see a surprise !

Just once I would to see a "cuck" in one of these stories act like this to lull all of the parties into a false sense of thinking he's completely "o-kay" with this "arrangement". All the while planning his ultimate "payback", to his former"friends" and his slutty, sleazy-easy, whore-adulterous bitch of a wife. Some kind of a "ultimate solution", scorched earth, nucular option, something really completely destructive to all 4 of these people.

So, I guess; a bit of a challenge to a writer of this type of story on Literotica, to break out and take one of these stories someplace someplace they don't usually go.

Thanks for your story.

katman666katman666over 9 years ago
DONT Stop....More more more

PLease keep going with this. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

get out of there and divorce her and sue everyone for alienation of affection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lame

I'm all for hotwife stuff but just once I want to see a story where the husband or boyfriend isn't a complete fucking wimp. the same old lame stuff isn't exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Greatest story ever !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5!!! Hey annony you dim witted retarded fool LW Means cheating

Learn it and love it or get the fuck off this section. LW has nothing to do with wives loving just their husband. It' a section for cheating cuckolding etc. And you fucking know it asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤-): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! This series is my cup of tea. Period. Readers LOVE this story: it has so far got 49 faves out of 84,047 views or 0.58 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio).

😊

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

It’s one thing to cheat, it’s another thing to humiliate and degrade your spouse. Emasculating your husband is a serious no no and it will destroy your marriage. It is mental abuse, plain and simple and his friends, if they were friends at all, would have stopped it.

By turning him into a piece of shit for no reason, there’s no where for the plot to go.

He isn’t a man, he’s just a thing. And who cares what happens to a thing.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The mentally ill men are not dying out. This author and his story show us!

Good to know that idiots existed eight years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another reason for the ability to give a negative score. Guess this works for the slut and cuck crowd but for the non perverts or losers out there this is just trash. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful stories! Wishing my friends were like Markie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just this? She needs more gangbangs with his friends, and their friends.

Good story at first but fades at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 hours ago

Trolling, trolling, trolling...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous