My Wife's Second Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
A young wife living out her fantasies.
5.4k words
4.13
17.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received emails asking why. Some people are Identified and others not. The other two couples whose wives worked with my wife are still alive as are my wife and myself. We all live in the same neighborhood we did back then. These events took place during a five-year period in the seventies. One husband became a politician, the other couple's wife went into business and is well known in the region. My wife and I started our own business which is now run by our children. There are children, grand-children and great grand-children, that would be hurt if any or all six of us were exposed. For all three couples, the wives having sex for money gave us the money to start businesses and a political career. The people I have named are all long dead and cannot be hurt by what I am writing.

Now back to the story

When I got home it was 4am. I took a shower and went to bed. I wondered how my wife would have reacted if I had fucked JoJo. Even though she was being fucked by multiple black men we had never talked about me having sex with other women.

I put that thought aside and realized JoJo only introduced me to her husband saying: "This is my husband."

She never told me his name. Plus, I would bet JoJo was just her working name.

I realized I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep and got up. I got dressed and drove to a 24-hour diner. While eating breakfast I thought about the cabins JoJo's husband told me about. Since the inter-state went through. I lot of small motels had closed or rented to long term renters.

After paying I drove back to the club and traced the route to JoJo's home. I soon realized I needed to take a route that skirted the new highway. Half an hour later I found a road that went off at an angle with a dead-end sign and drove down it. I found what I thought may be the cabins I was told about. A few had cars or trucks parked next to them. I went further and the road curved and ended where the Highway had cut it off.

I drove towards JoJo's and soon realized the road I was on replaced the dead-end road.

I went back home and was able to get some sleep. The phone rang and woke me. The bedside clock read 1:35pm. By the time I got the clock it stopped ringing. I fixed myself some orange juice. When I was almost finished with the juice the phone rang again. It was JoJo's husband. He wanted to know: "Is your wife back yet?"

I told him: 'Last time she didn't get back till early Monday morning. While you're on the phone are the cabins you told me about down a long dead-end road that the new highway cut off?"

He answered: "Yes, it is the only place left on the road. That is why I bought it."

I told him: "I will call you tomorrow and let you know what they say."

When I hung up the phone rang again. It was my wife. She said: "We are leaving in about ten minutes. There was a fight outside the club we have been working at. The cops came and several people were arrested so the owner thinks it best to shut down till tomorrow."

I told her: "I met and interesting couple last night. I think you and Tom need to meet them."

She asked me: "What is so interesting about them?'

I replied: "She is a stripper and turns tricks a couple of times a week if she likes the customer. The thing is they don't need the money. She loves men seeing her naked. They were in an accident and the settlement left them very rich. Her husband was left unable to get a hard on. Plus, his neck can't move and giving her oral sex is very painful. He can still cum but only after his wife tells him about the men that she fucks for money."

She asked: "So why would Tom and I meet them."

I told her: "She wants to join you and your friends and her husband is all for it. He owns an old motel that is individual cabins on a dead-end road. I checked it out and it is very secluded. It has great possibilities and is only about fifteen minutes away. When you get here, I want to show it to you and Tom. Then maybe introduced both of you to them."

She said: "I'll tell Tom on the ride back. Right now, I need to put on some clothes."

I said: 'I thought you ere just being a madame today?"

She said: "I was but it got reel busy and when the crowd got rowdy, I started taking customers to help out. But there were to many and the fights started. Thank God they were outside. Tom and the owner locked the doors. Look I really need to get dressed so we can leave. See you when I get home."

Two hours later I heard the front door open. My wife, Tom and the other two wives all came in. I was surprised to seethe other wives. My wife saw the look on my face.

She told me: "The one that lives down stairs mother is there cooking for her son in-law and the grandson. The other ones in laws are visiting. So they can't walk in looking like two very well fucked sluts. They need to pack regular clothes to wear home in the future."

The two went to shower and fix their hair so they can look presentable when they go home. My wife will loan them some clothes.

My wife Tom and I went to the kitchen to talk.

Tom talked first saying: "I understand you have a couple that would like to meet your wife and I."

I told him all about them and the cabins.

He said; "Call them and see if they can come here now.?

I called and told them: "Listen my wife and Tom came back early and are very interested in meeting both of you. Can you come here now?"

JoJo said. "We will come right over it will take us about twenty minute to get there."

I said: "See you then."

The two others came in the kitchen with just towels wrapped around their heads.

My wife told them: "That couple I told Tom about are coming over. She has never been with a woman before. But wants to try it with me. If she is comfortable once she and I are getting along she is willing to have the guy watch us. When they ring the bell you two go into the spare room and start doing each other. I will bring her in and we will watch. If she responds the way I think she will. I will caress her and disrobe her. Then see if she wants to join or just have me do her.'

Both wives were game to do it. When the doorbell rang, they went to the spare room. I let them in and showed them to the kitchen.

My wife kissed JoJo on the cheek and said: "Lets leave the men to talk while we get to know each other better."

They left the room and a couple of seconds later we head JoJo say: "Holy shit that is so fucking hot."

Tom turned to JoJo's husband and said: "It seems your wife likes what she is seeing."

He asked: "Just what is she seeing?"

I told him: "My wife's two friends that work as whores with her. Are in the spare bedroom having sex with each other. My wife just brought her to that room so she can decide if she wants to join them or have my wife and her go to our bedroom and let my wife pleasure her as only another woman can. Or if your wife doesn't what to do either. The two of you can be on your way."

He turned to Tom and asked: "If she doesn't want to be with any of the women. Will you fuck her and let me watch?"

Tom laugh and said: "Fuck no! She wants my cock she better eat pussy. The brothers these whores service like to watch them eat each other's cum filled pussies.: This is about the two of you wanting her to sell her body to black men. These men pay extra knowing they are fucking a white man's wife. Seeing these white wives eating black cum out of each other's pussies is part of what they are paying for."

JoJo's husband replied: "You are one cold pimp."

Tom told him: "I am not a pimp. Every dollar these whores are paid is theirs I don't take any of it. Now if you still are interested in your wife being a whore with the others. What are your names?"

He replied: "My wife's real name is Carol and I am Jack. JoJo is the name the owner of the club she dances at gave her."

Tom then said: "I don't hear your wife talking so I think she is joining in the pussy play. I am going to check. If she is I will fuck her while she enjoys eating some pussy. When I am ready to cum I will call you to watch her> I am not going to cum in her. I will cum in one of the others. Your wife will need to eat my cum from the one I cum in. If she can't or won't do it. Both of you will need to leave. If she does, the three of us will go check out your cabins."

With that said Tom went to join the women.

Jack asked me: "Why does he want to check out the cabins?"

I told Jack: "There was trouble at the club this morning. Fights broke out. Thankfully it happen out side, But before the cops showed up Tom and the owner locked the doors and shut down. That is why they came back early."

Jack said: "But, what does that have to do with the cabins?"

I told him: "It is a perfect place for the wives to whore their selves out of. There won't be the volume of men each will have to service. Which will be less wear and tear on the bodies. When I drove by I saw six cabins from the road. Is that right?"

Jack told me: "There are twelve cabins in all plus the office. When it was built the road was on the other side of the property. About twenty-five years ago a small bridge on that section collapsed. Instead of rebuilding it the moved the road to the back side of the property."

I asked him: "Is the old road still useable? Can we use it to access the cabins and office?"

He told me: "When the highway went through, they used the old road for access and filled in the gully where the old bridge use to be."

I wanted to know: "Are you renting those back cabins? How much room is between the two rows of cabins?"

He said: "I only rented the ones you saw from the road. I rented them to help cover Carols whoring and so there would be people close by. I thought she would be safer that way. There is about forty feet between the two rows. The now front cabins were built years after the original cabins and office. They were built I was told for very short time rentals. So, people using them had more privacy.'

I laughed and said: "By very short time you mean by the hour? How do you know that?"

Jack said: "The woman I bought the property from Told me her parents owned it before her and her grandparents built it. When the road moved to the back of the property. Her father built the back cabins and put up a ten-foot fence along the new road. He let it be known he was willing to rent those cabins by the hour. Those short time rentals saved the business. The only time the front cabin got rented was to husband that got thrown out of the home or workmen new to the area."

Just then Tom called us saying: "You two should come in now."

We went to the spare bed room. When we got there. Carol was on the bed doggy style with Tom fucking her. My wife was laying before her and Carol was eating her pussy. The other two wives were watching.

Tom said: "Switch."

Jack was in awe of Tom's big black cock and said: "My God how did she take that monster inside her pussy."

I told him she will not only take it in her pussy. Before long she will deep throat him and take him balls deep in her ass."

My wife laid down and Tom started fucking her. Carol stood watching them. When Tom came in my wife he rolled away. Carol licked he cock clean. When done she dove in and started eating my wife's cum filled pussy.

When she finished Jack asked: "Is it ok if Carol sucks me off? That is the hottest thing sexual I have ever seen. I am ready to cum in my pants"

Tom told: "Sure but only if we all get to watch."

Carol knelt at his feet and undid his pants. When she lowered his boxers. His limp cock came into view. Even limp his cock was a good size not any where near Tom's size. But, If it was hard it would be a thick eight inches.

Carol took him in her mouth and he wasn't kidding about how hot he was. He came in about thirty seconds. It was massive, it was coming out the corners of the mouth. She pulled away and he shot the rest on her face. She showed us what was in her mouth before she swallowed it. My wife then licked her face clean and they shared a kiss.

Tom said: "I think Carol is going to be a great addition to our group."

The other wives got dress after another shower and went home.

Tom, Carol and my wife cleaned up and got dressed. The five of us went to lunch them to check out the cabins.

Tom asked Jack: "Where on the dead-end do we access the old road that goes passed the front?"

Jack told him: "Both ends were grown over. The construction crew for the highway opened the far end which was closer to the highway. And runs along it for about half a mile."

When we got to the end of the road in the day light I saw that I had missed seeing the old road. What I thought was just a wide area I turned around in was actually a second road. Going back the other way.

We turned down it and once it turned away from the highway. The trees made a canopy over the road. When we came to Jacks cabins, we could see that the trees shaded everything. We got out and looked around. The office was a ranch style home with the office in what had been the garage. It was in good shape from the outside.

Jack told us he was told; "The construction company had rented it and fixed it up to use as and office for the staff."

We moved on the look at the cabins. They needed work and possible need to be replaced. Tom asked Jack: "What about water, sewage, electricity, and gas for heat? Also, how much land here is yours?"

Jack told him: "From a hundred feet down the dead-end on the left side to the highway to the end of the road is mine. Plus, on the other side to the end of the road all the way to the next street about a quarter mile away."

Tom asked him: "Do you claim income from the cabins you rent and what licenses do you have for the business that were on the property."

Jack told him: "There use to be and all-night diner with a liquor and entertainment licenses. It was on the other side of the road torn down about five years ago. Plus, the license for the motel. I claim the rents on my taxes. I have kept the license up to date. The cabins and office are all on well water and a septic system. Where the diner was there is also a well and a septic system. What do you have in mind?"

Tom asked him: "How do you feel about owning a business that provides sexual services? The motel will serve as a legitimate front. Do you have the keys with you for the building that is the office?"

Jack said: "There is a hide-a-key we can get in using it'

Jack got the key and we all entered. The inside was in great shape. There was a kitchen, dining room, parlor, den, a half bath and up stairs three bedrooms two with a full bathroom and the third had a half bath. There wasn't any furniture.

Tom then asked Jack: "Are you willing to do this? It will be safer for the women and they can be listed as employees that covers there being here. They will get pay checks and claim taxes on what is in their check. The why that would work is, every trick they turn. They will pay for the clean laundry. The check will give them back that money. The clients will pay for the room on the books. They will pay for the women's services directly to each woman. This will show legit income for the motel and the women. How does that sound?"

Jack had some questions for Tom: "What do you get out of this?"

Tom answered him: "Right now four white wives for my sexual pleasure when every I want."

Jack: 'So you are now looking for a piece of the action?"

Tom: "No I told you earlier I am not a pimp."

Jack: "So all you get is free pussy?"

Tom No, I know people that will help us set this up. Furniture, Electial work, Pluming, Carpentry and Landscaping. These people are all black men and love white pussy. The fact all four women are married will be the enticement for them to help. They provide what we need and for one year they get free pussy once a week. The women will only be turning tricks on the weekend. These men will be serviced during the week. So as not to interfere with the paying customers. This house will be where the sex takes place. The old cabins will need to be fixed up so they can be rented the same as the ones in the back. There are a lot of construction workers from out of town that need a cheap place to sleep during the week. This shows revenue for the motel. You rent to them way below the going rate. But, record double on the books. This helps you and Carol to clean her whore money."

Jack asked:"how long to be up and running."

Tom: "The house in two weeks. The cabins I will need to look at."

Jack: "The keys are in the office."

For the next hour Tom Jack and myself checked out the cabins. Four were in decent shape two would need a lot of work or torn down and rebuilt.

Back in the house Tom told Jack: "The four can be ready in three weeks. The other two is up to you. Either rebuild them or just knock them down and just use the four."

Jack said: "For now we will knock them down. If the demand is great enough, we can rebuild them later."

Tom said: "I agree. The cabins will give you enough on the books."

Jack asked: "When can we start?"

Tom told him: "As soon as I can get to a phone. I will get a cleaning crew to start tomorrow cleaning this place. Painters by Wednesday and furniture by Saturday. I need to find a discrete laundry service to handle sheets and towels face cloths." We all went back to our place. My wife called the other two and told them we needed to talk with them. My wife and Carol took them into our bedroom to talk.

Tom started making calls and Jack and I went to the Livingroom.

Jack told me: "I really need this to work out. Not being able to work is driving me crazy. There is only so much TV one can take. Being there helping in the office and doing the books I should be able to handle. What does Tom do for work?"

I told him: "I know he works in the roofing. My wife met him when she was in nursing school. Tom was one of her patients."

I told him their history and how I encouraged her to try and find him. How he offered for her to whore herself and how her friends got involved. I let him know that my wife was pregnant and would stop when she started her sixth month. Just then tom came in the Livingroom.

He told us: "The cleaners will be there in the morning. The owner will be with them and expects one of the wives to be there to service him."

Jack said: "Carol and I will be there. But there isn't a bed."

Tom said: He has a van with a bed in the back. If you want to watch them, he is alright with it. He enjoys fucking wives in front of their husbands."

That night in bed I asked my wife I got to talk to my wife about the weekend. I asked her: "How you liked being a madame?"

She said: "I liked it, but I still turned a few tricks when it got to busy. There was one guy an older man that came with his son. The boy had just turned eighteen that day. It wasn't busy, but he wanted me to be his grandsons first. He was a virgin and wanted him to be with someone who would make him feel special.

He paid me for two hours. I took the boy up to the bed room that I whore in and slowly stripped for him. Then I disrobed him. I knelt and told him: 'You a very nice cock.'

I told him what I would do with my mouth. I stroked him till he was hard then I got up and led him to the bathroom.

As I washed him, then I instructed him, how to not only wash me, but how to tweak my nipples to turn me on. Then how to wash my pussy and stimulate my clit.

When we were done I had him lay on the bed and I got between his legs and sucked his cock and his balls. I told him when he was ready to cum to tell me. It didn't take long when he told me he was ready. I stopped sucking and stroked him. I opened my mouth just as he shot his cum. I took the first two in my mouth before I went back down and sucked him dry. When I looked at him, I opened my mouth and showed him his cum. Then I swallowed it and showed him my empty mouth. Before I went back to sucking his cock.

12