My Wife's Second Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did it slowly controlling his spasms. I know they can be intense after a guy cums. I asked him what he knew about eating pussy. He said guys talk about it but that was all he knew. I Laid beside him and had him move down between my legs. The then explained the different parts of a woman's pussy. He asked if the clit was where a woman's pee comes out.

After telling him no, I showed him where it comes out, I told him very thing a man should know about a woman's pussy. Then I showed him how I like having my clit rubbed. Then asked him if he wanted to lick my pussy.

He didn't answer, just, started licking me. I told him when it felt good and what he was doing wrong. He caught on quickly and gave me two orgasms.

Then I told him It was time to fuck. That there are two ways to do it. He can make love to the woman or he can just fuck her.

He asked me: 'What is the difference?'

I explained that when he makes love to a woman. He needs to pleasure her. Her needs sexually being met by you. Tells her you care about her and her needs. You ask her what she likes that you are doing. Have her tell you if there is something she would like you to do. Be gentile fucking her. If she wants it harder, she will tell you. Take your cues from her. But most important, if you cum and she hasn't had an orgasm yet. You need to give her one. If you lose your erection you need to use your fingers or your mouth. If you are as, you should using a condom. Going back down on her is no big deal. If she is someone you have been with and really care about. Don't be afraid to eat her out if you had just came inside her. It shows her you really care about pleasing her.

If you are just having sex with a woman. That you are just fucking for your pleasure and she knows it and is good with it. Then you don't have to worry about her pleasure. She is just there for your pleasure.

Now first, you are going to make love to me. Then when you are hard again. You are just going to fuck me. So, you know the difference.

Just so you know the orgasms you give a woman before you fuck. Don't count when you are making love. If she doesn't have one from your cock. You need to make sure you give her one after. As I said with you fingers or with your mouth. Most women prefer your mouth.

We are not using a condom. If you cum before I get off. I expect you to eat my pussy.

I am a whore but I am your sex teacher right now. So my pleasure is important. I assume you masturbate. Have you ever tasted you cum? What you tell me stays here. Except I do tell my husband everything. Your father won't know unless you tell him.

What he told me next was a surprise. He said: 'Yes, I have tasted my own cum. In fact, I am able to suck my own cock.'

Honey he showed me that he could do it. I told him that I want to watch him do it sometime. He can come back and I will not charge him. After he sucks his cock till he cums he cand fuck me till he cums again.

He was a fast learner and made me cum three times before he came inside me. Then surprised me by eating my cum filled pussy. I sucked him hard again so he could just fuck me. Boy did he fuck me. Even though he was fucking me for his own pleasure he made me cum twice. His kid is going to be very popular wit the girls.

My wife then asked me: "In fact, if you are ok with it. After my sixth month and I stop turning tricks. I want to let him have sex with me. Not as a trick, I want him for my own pleasure. Please honey let me have him. I will let you watch."

I asked her: "And after the baby, you said you wouldn't be turning tricks."

She stated: "Honey I wouldn't be turning tricks honey. He wouldn't be a trick. He would be giving me the extra sex I have grown to love and you can't give me. Admit it you love hearing about the men fucking me. It turns you on. I love being watched having sex. Maybe it is the extra hormones from being pregnant. I don't know, but I love when my friends and I put on shows eating each other's cum filled pussies. You know we get together during the week and eat each other."

I replied: "I do love hearing about the men that fuck you. That first time I saw Tom sink his huge cock in your pussy I nearly came in my pants. Is this going to be our future? You fucking other men, are you going to be whoring in the future? After the baby."

She told me: "I don't know right now what I will want later. For now I do know I I would like to be able to enjoy that kids cock after the baby. I told you he wouldn't be a trick. I guess he would be my side lover. It wouldn't be cheating. Because you know about it and will even get to watch us."

I voiced my concerns to her: "What if you get pregnant again? What if he knocks you up? How would you explain having a black baby?"

She stated: "My doctor already told me he can out a device in me that prevents me getting pregnant. So, no babies. When we decide to have another baby, I will have it removed and only have sex with you. Till I am pregnant."

I realized I love seeing hearing and knowing. My wife was a slut, at times a whore and at times lesbian. She was my own sex queen. I wondered if there was a way, I could film her. To have my own private stag movies starring my wife. I needed to look into it.

I told her: "You have my blessing. Do you think you can get thaty kid to let me watch him suck his own cock?"

She told me: I will ask him. I told him I will call him tomorrow>"

I asked her: "Did you already ask him if he wanted to be your lover? Before you asked me?"

My wife smiled at me and said: "I did because I know you would agree. You are as sexually perverted as I have become."

What could I say? I told her: "You know me to well. How far away does he live?"

She told me: "That is the best part. He lives here with his mother. His dad lives near Tom. His mom is white, she met the father where she worked after school. He charmed her with compliments and big tips. He was her first and she was in love. Trouble was he was married. After she had the baby. No white bay would date her. But offered to fuck her. She and the father still get together. The kid told his father is very supportive. His other family know about him and his mother. But they have never met."

I told her: "Invite him over tomorrow night. Make sure he knows I will be here and will watch him fucking you."

She told me: "He can't tomorrow he has a game. He is the starting center on the high school basketball team. How about Tuesday night?"

I knew who this kid was. He was a big deal in town. Colleges were recruiting him. Looking at him you knew he was black. Because of his hair and facial features. He was a very good-looking kid. Not for a black kid but for any kid. I could see why my wife was attracted to him. His skin was the color of coffee ice cream.

I asked my wife about the father: "Is his dad light skinned? I know the son is very tall and light skinned."

She said: "His father is also part white. With darker skin than his son. Very tall and very well hung. I enjoyed his father fucking me. But the son is a better lover."

I said I am looking forward to meeting him."

The story continues in My wife Tom's whore. The motel part 1

12