All Comments on 'My Wife's Sexual Affair'

by Janetdid2

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another pile of dung

what else is new. normal fare for this category anymore 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well that's one sided

How about the wife line up some 20 yo babes for the WACC to fuck?

Oh well, same story, same plot, different shade of wrapping paper.

I flamed the first 100 times I read this story, now I yawn thinking what brain damaged person would find this erotic.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
3 cheaters, or were 4?

Cheaters always deserve each other...1st the husband, then the wife, the "good" doctor (did he thought that some day he could lost his licence for fucking his client? And that he could be sued for that? And lost everything in a divorce? The fuck was worth all that?) for sure he should be less active at home...If his wife didn't noticed it, must be because she too was cheating on him...A bad story deserving less than 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY hot tale!

The narrator's excitement at his wife's being pleasured by her gynecologist was palpable and believable. I found the story, um, stiffly erotic! Would love to read more.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Well

You got what you deserve. You lost her May as well go back to the other slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just silly stupid plot. Hope you didn't waste too much time on this trash.

Why did you bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It wolrst I spent any time reading your dumb fucking comment

annony, you asshole!! I have to give this a 5 because you commented!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Okay.

Since it's told as a true story, it didn't require any imagination. Not really bad, but not really good either. Only a couple of errors, so deserves a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
female author, with wife fucking around, on their lesbian marriage?

twas a true story you said, and writer in this case had a lesbian affair at work that wife found out about, really? True Story? How great to be a lesbian cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor, then get an original idea.

Another willing cuckold. How droll. If hubby had a single brain cell he'd hire a PI and get video of the good Doctor laying pipe to his cheating slut wife. Then divorce the wife and SUE the Doctor. Probably get enough money to retire to a nice island, drink flowery drinks and chase the beach bunnies. Never have to worry about a slut wife ever again. Bad story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Huh?

Unlikely! Highly unlikely! Physician willing to give up his license (forever) and his income by violating a well-established ethic! How does a gyno get exciting about one particular pussy, out of 30 or so seen that day? Do gynos screw around? Probably, but rarely with patients! Social contacts, previous loves, etc.! Don't lose your license that way! Especially with an unhappy wife at home. Some P.I. gets pictures of Sweetie going in after-hours 3x a week for two weeks ... 2-3 hours each time ... MD's Sweetie gets the house and alimony! GMAFB!

ANON 'female author'. Where did you dream up that author/narrator is female? Not in Author Biography, not in story. Sweetie fondles Narrator/Hubby's DICK in several segments! Maybe just a 6" clitoris?

2.6 = 3*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Have you noticed that dear annony reads every one of these cuck stories

every single one. And then he bitches about them. I gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole annony!!

KJLarsonKJLarsonover 8 years ago
Well done

Nicely paced and well told. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Have you noticed that dear annony reads every one of these cuck stories

So, by your "logic" we can know what's in a story without reading it. Thats VERY strong evidence that the story is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

Lucky for you your a cuck and a loser and get off with straight men fucking your wife. Glad I'm not you for a lot of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RE: Annony reads ALL the cuck stories

To 'anonymous' who insinuates that without reading the story you can tell what's in it. Well, this particular story starts out with "My wife fucks other men. If that sort of thing bothers you then this account is probably not your cup of tea." Yet, you read through the entire thing and follow up with negative feedback. Such a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re Annony Reads ALL the Cuck Stories

To the last commenter The only moron here is you.Did you read the story? Or just the comments dipshit.At least Re left a comment in regards to the STORY Unlike you peabrain who comments on the comments but not on the story. Did you like it? Idiot What do I think of this mess? It belongs in Sci Fi.Mindless rutting by a slut wife and her cuck hubby. Poorly written non erotic gibberish

mottfanmottfanover 8 years ago

Oh wow, what a GREAT story!!

My wife and I are not swingers. We have never cheated in our marriage and never will...but we share our sexual fantasies with one another and fuck like crazy because it turns us on so much. Your story is exactly what one of our themes is, my wife fucking another guy with my knowledge, then coming home and I get to fuck her slick, juicy wet creampied pussy. We do share other fantasies, but this is one of our favorites.

I'm going to send her this story and I bet when she gets home she will already be moist and ready for sex. For that I want to thank you for your contribution!

As a side note, it drives me crazy when "anon's" criticize a story because of it's theme. I usually assume it's just a pimple-faced little jerk trying to get attention.

Janetdid2, I hope you continue writing, I would really look forward to that. For every 200 people that read a story, 190 of them will get off on it but never leave a comment while 8 people will comment with a positive review, and a couple of idiot's will leave negative comments just to cause trouble. Remember, after a person reads a story then comes they are usually spent and don't have the energy to leave a review. Just know you are giving a lot of folks a great time.

Thanks again Janetdid2!

--Bill--

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
This is what the Living Wives category is all about.

Married women having fun. Husbands sharing their wives. Even cheating wives who end up getting divorced. Not the mindless drivel of screaming banshees, lamenting their own tale of woe and delivering over-the-top revenge on all and sundry.

I thoroughly enjoyed his story. Decently written, no monster cocks in sight, no malicious belittling of hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks.

Sad story about a bunch of losers, hopefully you don't have kids.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
This Was Funny*

Like a damn written cartoon. PLEASE no more,

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

To annon, yes I read the story. To author, the only miss-placed thought was about how dr's seeing naked women all day gets them hot---um no. Obgyn's for the most part see women of all shapes and sizes( most not their type) who have gynecological problems ( i.e.: infections, std's, prolapses, etc.) not an environment that breeds lust. To the readers especially anonymous... These stories are about several things, the least of which is worrying about your particular taste. If you don't like a whole category then don't read it, or be honest to yourself that you do. If it is the story itself you don't like then critique the story for ITS content not general comments that simply make you look jaded and petty.

We're here to enjoy ourselves and expand our abilities to write, as well as provide entertainment to others. And yes I have posted negative reviews, as the writing was just plain BAD, but I try to say why it was bad. ... Think about how you sound before you post your comments ( that is if you want to be taken seriously.) please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Good. I wait for more stories! If you don't like this kind of stories, why to read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love to be fucked by a doctor

I thought it was great story. Wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think that this was written by a man alone, not by a couple as suggested.

When you state that your wife is cute rather than pretty, you state something that almost no woman wants to hear. Maybe yours does, particularly when the picture in your biography suggests that that woman is pretty, rather than just cute, it would be doubtful that she's co-writing in allowing herself to be described that way.

MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98over 7 years ago
Janet

Is pretty damn hot, I like her. Cant wait to hear what (or who) she does next.

WhiteGirlMagnet_10WhiteGirlMagnet_10over 7 years ago
Nice!

Keep writing forget these bozos

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And the beginning

Of the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave your story a 4+ [☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)]

if i saw you on the beach, i would put my towel near you just in case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One sentence in

One sentence is all it took to know this author was just trying to stir up the fag cucks brigade.... Too many pussy wimp cuck fags on this site...

EnglishM41EnglishM41over 6 years ago

Very good story, look forward to more!

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Waiting for more

Has the muse left you?

PaulplaysPaulplaysalmost 6 years ago
Very Arousing

Your wife sounds like a great lover! You two are so horny., love this story. Wish I was her doctor..... I want to hear more!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon 3/15/16

You want to get fucked by a doctot? Check your next hospital bill for physician services. Mine charged 365.00 each time he stopped by to say hello.

dannyd4fundannyd4funalmost 5 years ago
Love it.

You would be surprised how many doctors fuck their patients. My wife's dentist nailed her, numerous times. And each time she came home to me ready to fuck me like crazy. It always made our sex all that much more wild. All you haters are justin secure and jealous. Sensuous women love hard cocks. And they absolutely love seeing their husbands sucking a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

Your attitude to your wife's extramarital fucking gave extreme pleasure to three people, yourself included. Bravo!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story except

As between Janet and her husband, the story was very nicely done. As a reader, my problem with it was this: an affair between one partner in a happy marriage with her husband's permission and support is fine if the other sex partner is in the same position. Dr. David was not. He was lying to his wife, who clearly did not give her permission. He had trouble at home and, instead of being with his family to fix the problems, after work he was with someone else. He is a jerk. Janet, on the other hand, knew David's wife was unhappy and she should have told him that she (Janet) couldn't have an affair with a man that didn't take care of his own family first. She could had should have went on to another attractive guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a neighborhood party. We invited a new neighbor that was a doctor. His wife stayed behind with their children for a few months to finish the school year. Long story short.I caught him and my wife as far as I could figure it was the first time. My wife was trying to stop him but I could see I thought that he was winning. The doctor needed a doctor. He got the message. My wife and I had a lot of talks and made it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife fucks other men

Then she’s not a wife. Meaning matters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

End Of Part One.... forever! Janedid2 apparently didn't. That's a good thing, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous