My Wife's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat for dinner at the table in the middle of the room. Emily sat between the two very handsome black men, all eyes seemed to be on her. They constantly talked business across her and with her. Sometimes each man's hand brushed against her breasts, her nipples thickened and stayed that way, visible through her lace bra and the expensive silk dress.

She was very aware that her tiny minidress just barely covered her damp pussy. Ma'Bill was not shy and put his hand on her leg to emphasize a point he was making. It felt warm and reassuring. The thought crossed her mind that both men wanted her.

She decided not to worry about it.

Whatever happened and would give her wimp of a husband a new thrill.

With each glass of wine, she batted her heavily made-up eyelashes and flirted even more obviously. She put her hand on Mr Elrod's leg her wedding rings sparkled in the light, the tablecloth covering her boldness. He took her hand in his and placed it lightly on his semi-hard cock. He smiled and said, "That's a good girl."

She squeezed it and looked lovingly at him as Ma'Bill stroked her leg from the other side.

She needed to get laid. To get fucked and she didn't care which man took her. However, while she had always flirted and let guys take some liberties, she had never 'gone all the way' outside of her marriage. She was in a conundrum - and it never occurred to her that both black men would soon enjoy her considerable charms jointly and alone.

With dinner over, Ma'Bill suggested they visit the famous Gentlemen's Club.

Ma'Bill was shown the best table by the hostess, a busty blond who was a tad overweight and seemed to be intent on showing the world her wonderous breasts. Em was taken aback at the erotic atmosphere which seemed to promote only one thing, black men making out with much younger white women.

Most of whom apparently were married and working at the club for extra spending money.

Ma'Bill took her to the dance floor. Couples were openly making out and he started feeling her up. She did not resist. Her boss watched them intently until he had seen enough and he stood to take her hand and lead her back to the table. Ma'Bill was nonplussed and flirted with a white waitress who seemed willing to do whatever he suggested.

Emily noticed what looked like a private room at the back of the massive club. There was a subtle unlit sign stating that it was 'The Ballroom' only visible from time to time when the strobe lights happened to hit it. She asked Mr Elrod about it and he replied,

"To be honest I am not sure, perhaps ask Ma'Bill as he is more up to date on these things and if you are to take on Rhino as the main contact for our firm you need to be totally informed.

"I'll call Ma'Bill."

Ma'Bill happily took her arm and guided her through the dancefloor, mainly occupied by young white women in the fetching slave outfits dancing with black men of all ages.

As they entered the room and passed a security man, Ma'Bill casually put his hand on Emily's sexy ass and rubbed it.

She did not object.

"OK Emily, so, as you can see in here, the wives are dressed differently.

"Once they have served for several months as slaves in the main room they have an option of working in here. You will notice they are dressed in their wedding gowns or at least their wedding dresses and they must wear their wedding rings."

His hand had moved up her side to cup her breast.

"Of course not all of them have kept their own wedding dresses, or don't fit in them, so we have a section of the ladies department of the Rhino Store dedicated to weddings, and they can get properly fit in one there, naturally it is a different style than the one they actually wore when they got married."

Emily noted the absolute lack of any white men as opposed to the main room where there were some. She commented.

Ma'Bill replied, whispering in her ear as he openly fondled her ample bust and squeezing her hard nipples,

"My dear, you would not have been allowed in here without me, and no white men are permitted, just their juicy young wives, dressed for their wedding. That is a huge turn on for the black clients of our firm, and the white women can't wait to get in here, there is actually a long waiting list!

"If your eyes have adjusted look over at the pink couch in the corner, can you see the bride?"

Emily looked where he indicated and took a sharp intake of breath.

A white wife was lying across the laps of two black men. She was sucking the cock of one of them whilst the other had his hands under the white silk of her dress obviously fondling her pussy.

Her wedding rings glinted in the low light. She seemed to be in a sexual trance.

Emily looked around. At another group, she saw a busty white woman masturbating an older black man. Ma'Bill seemed to sense what she was staring at and started rubbing her ass again,

"That turns you on a little lady? " he said.

" More than a little Ma'Bill, I would like to be in my wedding dress and strutting around to show my tits and service these nice men. Perhaps you could bring me here and look out for me, or I could bring my husband. There is a whole world of sex that I didn't know existed." she replied.

"Well you can't bring Doug, but I could certainly look after you in any way you like.

"We must rejoin Mr Elrod now he will be concerned."

As they walked back to Mr Elrod's table Emily's juices were flowing. She had visions of digging out her wedding dress. That scene was the hottest she had ever experienced.

She texted her husband to say she would be very late.

How did Ma'Bill know her husband's name was Doug?

"Well, my dear, there is another option for your husband. We have a special group of black ladies who are fem-doms dressed in the appropriate outfits who will look after your husband in The Playroom.

"It is over here just have a quick look."

She looked in aghast at a few sissy husbands being bossed around by large black ladies in bustiers with huge breasts. Some sissies were being forced by the fem-doms to put on soiled silk panties and stockings. A few even were wearing bras and feminine makeup.

"This is a great new idea so young couples can spend the weekend with us.

"The wives can experience as many black cocks as they like, while the fem-doms masturbate and force their husbands to perform orally on their black pussies and assholes before giving them handjobs or letting them suck off their other sissy friends.

Emily thought she was about to faint.

Then Ma'Bill saw Maggie Miller.

He had not seen her since her wedding at the Confederacy Country Club or 'CCC' as everyone in the know called it.

He remembered feeling her big breasts when she hugged all the men soon after taking her wedding vows, making no effort to remove Ma'Bill's black hands from the front of her pure white wedding gown.

He remembered what a wild night that was bedding the lovely young white wife, what was her name? Oh yes, Delores, what a great fuck she was that night.

Maggie was sitting with some other women when she spotted Ma'Bill. He had just what she needed, a big black cock. Her husband, Devon, was away and she needed cock badly. Devon would understand, he always understood.

She lept up and into Ma'Bill's arms kissing him with a wild, passionate french kiss.

Maggie taught Sex Ed and was the Department Head for the subject at Hawksville High. She was married to a BBC but her husband could not keep up with her needs and was totally ambivalent when she strayed from her marriage. In fact, he approved completely.

Devon was not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he had what she needed daily and that was a huge hard erect black cock.

Ma'Bill brought Maggie over to join Em and Mr Elrod. They both liked Maggie's engaging personality immediately.

Ma'Bill suggested they continue the tour as Maggie bade farewell to her friends, She was sure they would all also achieve their goals as other black men approached their table as Ma'Bill led her away.

Mr Elrod continued to hold Em in his arms. His sexual magnetism was engulfing her senses, she had never felt such desire. She asked him to keep dancing with her. He pulled her tight into his midsection.

Emily could feel his erection against her. What was it the high schoolers called it? Oh yes, 'grinding.' She remembered grinding with her date at the prom dance, but this was wildly different. She knew he was big. Much bigger than she had ever experienced by far. Her husband would be interested she hoped.

Mr Elrod leaned down and whispered in her ear,

"Would you like to see one of the suites upstairs?

"We could be alone.

.

"It would be on our tour."

She stammered, "I really want to but, but, I shouldn't, you know, I'm, a, an um married."

"Well we could ask Maggie and Ma'Bill to join us, and I would never do anything you did not want. Just tell me and if you wish I will stop."

She went to answer.

Her mouth opened, but nothing came out.

She did not want him to stop.

She had never wanted anything in her life more.

And with a gorgeous black man!

His mouth descended and covered her lips, his tongue entering her mouth.

For the second time that evening she was being french kissed by a handsome black man, this one was twice her age and again she involuntarily responded to his passion with a passion of her own, their lips locked. His hand squeezed her breast.

It felt perfect, this is what the girls talked about in the office over coffee.

Em now had the bosses' hard cock pressing into her, she looked at his black hand on her full breast. It was erotic. It was perfect. Her nipples never reacted like this with her husband.

She felt the familiar feeling of her pussy soaking wet.

"I will, I want to, yes I would like to go upstairs with the others."

He smiled and said most reassuringly with the words she was getting used to,

"That's a good girl."

Riding the elevator seemed to take an eternity. There was an older white couple waiting when they got there.

Mr Elrod, ever the CEO, smiled and made small talk. while Em noted the woman who was at least eighty years old stared at his crotch. The old man clearly had lost his 'filter' and

openly ogled Emily's breasts, and when she turned to get in the elevator he brushed against her.

God, she thought, he must be 75 years old at least.

She pulled her arms back to emphasise her bust and looked him straight in the eyes as she did so. Let him stare. His cock was probably puny. She cock-teased him. She took Mr Elrod's hand in hers to let the old man know she was taken.

They finally got to the suite. It was massive and gorgeous, and Mr Elrod he knew Ma'Bill had a master key so until they arrived, Mr Elrod and Emily were alone.

He took her in his arms and whispered in her ear,

"When we are away from the office please don't call me 'Mr'

"Call me Rod, like all my friends, do.

"I will leave it to your imagination why they came up with that name.

"Think of this as your wedding day

"Were you a virgin then?

"Have you had a lover outside your marriage?"

She stammered, her face flushing beet red,

"Yes, I was very innocent when we married,

"I was a virgin, and Doug told me he had a bigger than normal sized cock.

"To be honest, we had pretty lousy sex until we learned to communicate better.

"Why do you want me to think of this as my wedding day?"

"No, I have not had a lover, but I have enjoyed giving guys head from time to time."

"Well, sweet Em, tonight, with your permission I will be introducing you to my hard big black cock and we will need time for you to take it all in. So be sure to let me know.

"It is like another wedding for you, but this time with a real cock."

"That's so sweet of you Rod."

They kissed again, he took her hand and put it on his cock. It was huge. And hard.

He unzipped her dress and it fell away. He put his hand inside her damp panties and started to finger her expertly. Better than her husband ever did.

He quickly dropped his pants and picked her up with ease and lay on the bed with her on top. She kissed her way down his muscled abs to the head of his enormous hard cock.

"Oh, God, I have wanted this all night, it is amazing."

She knelt between his spread legs and kissed and sucked, her saliva coating the glistening black rod.

He slipped around her and they took their 69 positions.

He kissed her sweet pussy as he had been expertly taught as an eighteen-year-old by a friend of his mother's. She taught him to kiss her pussy like he was french kissing her mouth. His big thick lips drove Emily crazy. His nose was pressed against her anus.

He pulled back to inspect it. It was perfect, puckered and pink.

He licked her anus causing her to shiver delightedly and squirm.

"That's a good girl."

He inserted his strong tongue in her back passage.

She was a virgin there.

He knew it.

That would be for later, for now, he had to work on her pussy to take his twelve inches of erect black cock.

She squirmed wildly as he brought her to her first orgasm.

After she climaxed she went back to bending over to take his cock in her mouth again.

Neither of them heard the condo door open or close behind Ma'Bill and Maggie who were now watching them from the bedroom door.

Maggie silently approached Emily from behind and cupped her breasts. Emily was startled and turned her head only to be met by Maggie's mouth covering hers with a deep french kiss. Ma'Bill pulled his erect cock out of his pants and Maggie took it in her hand and placed it at Emily's cunt.

Ma'Bill pushed it in.

She turned her head back to Rod's cock.

She was being fucked by Ma'Bill while sucking Rod and french kissing Maggie.

Rod was watching keenly and had the last word.

"That's a good girl."

++++++++

END

12