My Wife's Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 02

Story Info
Cady takes things up a notch with Chris.
4.5k words
4.49
25.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part of my journey into allowing my wife to be pleased by another man.

Chapter 2 Cady takes it much further.

The next morning, I awoke early. I had a full on hard on. I moved over and snuggled a bit with Cady. Then I kissed her neck.

She smiled and said, "That was nice."

"You mean the kiss just now, or last night?" I asked.

Cady simply said, "Yes."

I wanted to know more of how she was feeling so I said, "You mean our sex last night or the massage last night?"

Again she simply said, "Yes".

I was glad she wasn't having second thoughts. I had thought after we started down this road, I might change my mind. But I thoroughly enjoyed watching my beautiful Asian wife get finger fucked by a Masseur, while she stroked his cock to orgasm. It evoked feelings of love towards her, not jealousy. I was happy to see her getting pleasure since it always seemed to be hit or miss for my "little friend" cooperating. I will let you know that the name of my little friend is Mr. P. (P for Pleasure)

After watching my wife get pleasured on the massage table last night, Mr. P was definitely up for the task and we had a great love making session afterwards. After our first round, I expected figured Mr. P would give up and go soft. But he was ready for some real fun. We did most every position you can think of and got to enjoy at least another 25 to 30 minutes of passionate sex. The night had been unbelievably sexy, fun and fulfilling.

So now, as we lay there cuddling, Mr. P was again at full mast.

I pulled Cady closer to me. She turned and we started kissing. She reached down to stroke my cock and I grabbed her tits and began to rub my hands over them lovingly.

Soon, Cady rolled over and straddled me, sitting up. She slid my cock into her already moist pussy and started to pump. It was so wonderful. I was starting to think that maybe last night was all we needed to spark my libido back into operation. As she fucked me like this for the next few minutes, I was wondering if we should go any further with Chris.

And that is when it happened. I suddenly got a cramp in my leg. The pain was incredible. I rolled out from under her, my dick making a pop as it came out of her pussy. I jumped up to put weight on my leg in order to ease the pain. After a minute of this, I felt better. But alas, my dick had lost the spark. No matter how much attention Cady and I gave it, the moment was gone. I collapsed back on the bed beside Cady.

"Don't worry about it," she said. But I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

After laying there in silence for awhile, I finally said, "Babe, last night was one of the hottest and most erotic things I can ever remember seeing. I feel I am ready to pursue this further. How are you feeling about what happened with Chris?"

She let me know that if I was OK with it, she was as well. She said she had really enjoyed last night with Chris, and if I wanted to see where that took us, she was OK with it. But if not, that was OK with her as well.

"Great," I said. "But I feel we definitely need to think about what we want to lay down as ground rules before we go any further."

We decided to think about this for the rest of the day, and get back together that night to try to put these rules down on paper.

Later that evening, Cady and I sat down to watch TV. She had on a loose fitting T shirt and some Daisy Duke shorts. It was so hot. As she sat down beside me, I slid my hand up her shirt and latched onto her wonderfully soft tits. I was hoping for some kind of twitching in my groin, but Mr. P was asleep. I still continued to massage those wonderful tits and rub her nipples between my thumb and forefinger though. That is fun, even if Mr. P won't cooperate.

"Have you had a chance to come up with some rules or guidelines about our new life going forward?" I asked her.

"Actually, yes, I have been thinking about it all day," she responded. "I want you to know that I am OK with not pursuing this if you are not sure about it."

"Babe, I am totally sure I am ready. After what I saw last night, I was harder than I have been in years," I responded. "And our love making session afterwards was incredible."

"Yes, it was great," she said. So if you are sure about it, I do have a few stipulations. First of all, I am not looking to get into a swinging lifestyle. I don't want to go to parties where we swap partners."

I acknowledged that with my condition, while it would not be impossible for me to be part of a partner swap, my condition would put a damper on it. I also let her know that I really didn't want that either, ant that I only wanted her to be sexually fulfilled.

"Secondly, No Gang bangs," she said. "I only want one man to be my sex partner. But since you are struggling, I am OK with taking a surrogate partner. My allegiance and my love will always be for you though."

I agreed to this requests and was glad she felt this way.

She continued, "If that surrogate relationship goes south for some reason or if he moves or something like that and we want to pursue another relationship, we will search together to find a replacement."

Again I was completely on board with this.

"And finally," she continued. "I get the final say on the man. I have to be completely comfortable with him. This may mean that we need to spend some time getting to know him. That is OK with me. I need to be able to completely trust him. You can help to find a man. But I get the final say on him."

This was completely reasonable and I had been thinking the same thing. She should be the one to give the final decision.

"So have you thought of any rules that you would like to put in place?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said. "I want us to take it slow. That is hard to specify so it will be more of a guideline than a rule. But for rules, I would like there to be no kissing, at least in the beginning. Things may progress to where I am comfortable with your kissing the man, but in the beginning I would like there to be no kissing. It is just a bit too intimate for me to be comfortable with."

Cady nodded her head and said, "Yes, I agree. But how will I know that you are finally OK with my kissing him if it seems to be heading in that direction?"

"Well for now," I responded, "Let's just say that the first time there will be no kissing. We can reevaluate after that. If on the second, or subsequent meetings while your fun is going on, I will remove my pants and underwear, but leave on my top if I come to the realization that I am OK with it. This will be my sign to you "in the moment" that I am OK with it. Otherwise, if we reevaluate and I am comfortable with it ahead of time, I will let you know."

Cady agreed to this rule.

"Next rule," I said. No unprotected sex. And again, this is subject to change. But we both have to have developed a deep trust of the person. I don't want you to catch some disease."

Cady was very happy with this rule. She agreed that getting a disease was the last thing she wanted.

"Next rule," I said. "I also get a say in the guy we select. Although I don't get the final say on accepting him, I do need to be comfortable with who we come up with. If I am ok with him, then he goes on your "short list" so to speak and you can choose him provided he meets your expectations."

"And finally," I ended, "No sex with another man without me being present. Our sex life is supposed to be something we enjoy together. If the other person does not understand this, or ever tries to go around this, he will be removed from the relationship. I would also like for all communication with this man to be through me, at least in the beginning. As we develop trust, with this person I may be OK with him communicating directly with you."

Both of us agreed to each other's stipulations.

"So," I said expectantly, "I assume this means that we are taking the next step?"

"What is the next step?" Cady said.

"Well," I said, "It seems to me that you already found someone that you are comfortable with. I believe we should invite him over for another massage session. I will make it clear to him that you need a little more specialized service.

We can see where that goes, and then if all goes well, I can invite him out to lunch to talk about his life, does he have a relationship, let him know what we are looking for, and our expectations. I can let him know that we are considering him if he is interested, providing, of course that Chris is acceptable with you."

"Yes that sounds like a good idea," Cady said. Do you want to set it up for this coming Thursday?"

"I will give him a call tomorrow," I told her.

The next day was Saturday. I called the store where Chris works. This time, he was available to talk.

"Hey Chris, it's Jeff Colmes. You were at my house the other night and gave my wife a massage, remember?"

"Uh, yes, sure. Is everything OK?" he asked with what seemed like a little nervousness in his voice.

"Oh sure," I continued. "I just wanted to make sure that you had a slot available for Cady again this next Thursday. She said the massage was awesome so I thought I would book another night for her."

It seemed that I could sense, through the phone, the relief Chris felt at my response. He was probably relieved that I was not ready to come down there and confront him. He also sounded pleased that Cady wanted another session.

"Oh, great," he said. "Yes, I can make some time this coming Thursday. Should we shoot for the same time, 6:00 PM?"

"That will be great. See you this Thursday," I responded.

On Thursday when I got home from work, Cady confided to me that the only thing on her mind that whole week was where this was going to go tonight. She felt a little guilty that she was so preoccupied and excited about it. But when I confided to her that I was also excited, see seemed relieved.

I also told her about something I had installed. It was a sensitive microphone and a spy camera system. I had placed it where I would be able to be in a different part of the house, and still be able to hear and see everything going on. There were actually four cameras so I could get different views of the action.

Cady said she was glad that I was going to be close by, and that gave her a bit more confidence in feeling safe, as well as knowing I would be somewhat a part of the action.

Just like the previous Thursday, the door bell rang at 5:50. I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey Chris," I said excitedly. "Come on in."

It may have been my imagination, but I think Chris was purposely avoiding looking in my eyes. He had his table and I directed him to where I wanted him to put it. I even helped him set it up because I wanted my viewing angles to be perfect.

After setting up the table, I walked over to Chris and said in a hushed tone, "Hey Cady said she was very happy with the massage last week. This week I don't want her happy, I want her to be ecstatic about the massage."

As I said this, I gave him his payment for the massage, along with another 100 dollar bill. He took the money and did not seem confused like last week. I would describe the look as, "Uh Oh, have I been caught?"

"I am going to be hanging out with my buddies tonight down at the sports bar on 4th. We are watching the game. When I get home, I am hoping my wife will be very relaxed," I said with a sly smile.

"Yes sir," Chris responded.

"Please. Call me Jeff," I corrected.

"Sure thing... Jeff," he responded.

It was at this time that Cady came out of the bedroom. She was as beautiful as I have ever seen her. Her long silky shiny Asian hair hung over her chest and swayed slightly as she walked. Like most Asians, she looked 10 years younger than she was. As she walked by me I couldn't but help notice her butt cheeks just barely peeping out from under the robe.

"Bye Babe," I said to her. "I'll be back after the game is over."

She smiled and I gave her a peck on the cheek and left. I cranked the car, and again drove around the block and parked. I then hurriedly headed to our back door. I didn't want to miss a minute of what was going to happen, and I think I was probably more excited than either Chris or Cady was.

I made my way to the back of the house where I had set up my monitoring screens. The view was perfect. I heard Chris ask Cady if she had any sore spots.

"No, my neck and shoulders often give me a fit due to my sitting in front of a computer all day but nothing really significant today."

"Oh OK," Chris said. "So I will just give you an overall massage."

I smiled to myself when he said this. "I bet you will," I thought.

I could see Chris start to work her upper back. He was dressed pretty much like he had been the previous week. But I couldn't but help notice that the front of his pants was very pronounced. Seems he was excited about this night as well.

Chris moved to Cady's neck. I could hear her sigh as he seemed to be working out some of her kinks. He spent a significant amount of time here I think, because she had complained of neck and shoulder stiffness.

After this, Chris moved down her back, working the muscles on the way down. He slowed down a bit as he reached her lower back as he had not yet given these muscles any attention. Then he slid the sheet down exposing Cady's firm ass. I saw him stop and take in the visual feast for just a little longer than he would have if he were doing a truly professional massage.

Cady moaned a little as he went to work on her glutes. He spent a lot of time on these muscles, and I saw his fingers brushing very close to her pussy. A couple times, I heard Cady moan when his fingers were close and I realized that he was occasionally hitting the target. Cady opened her legs slightly, giving him the signal that it was ok to probe a little further if he wanted.

Chris took this signal and started to give just a little more attention to this area. He continued massaging her glutes and the rest of her ass. But he began to take a few more opportunities to slide his fingers along the outside of her love channel. Cady would moan with pleasure as he made these swipes.

Finally, Chris held up the sheet and instructed her to turn over.

As Cady started to turn over, she looked up at him and said, "Do we really need to play the silly game with the sheet? After all, you saw me completely naked last week."

"Uh, well, uh," he stammered. "I just thought..."

Cady took hold of the sheet and said, "Here, let me take care of this."

She took the sheet from him, balled it up, and tossed it away from them. She was now completely naked on the table, with everything on display to Chris. I could tell that his penis was now standing proudly inside his pants.

He moved to the top of the table and started to work some more on her neck muscles. I could see that he was mesmerized by her gorgeous tits. I was too. We were both enjoying the view.

After he has spent some time on her neck muscles he started working down from her shoulders towards her chest. He finally reached her tits. He applied a little more oil, rubbed his hands together to warm it, and grasped her tits. He started massaging her beautiful tits and sliding his hand from the bottoms to the tops. Cady was cooing softly as he did this and her nipples were rock hard.

Next, Chris moved around to her lower body and began to give her legs some attention. As he worked his way up her legs, he started making firm sweeping motions up and down her thighs. As he was near her pussy, he would use his thumb to give it a nudge as he was making his sweeping motions. Again, Cady was cooing and moaning with pleasure.

Finally at about the 55 minute mark, he started giving her pussy some more direct attention. Cady arched her back as she seemed to be feeling extreme pleasure due to his fingers rubbing firmly through her pussy entrance. He slipped his fingers inside and seemed to be massaging her G spot.

Cady grasped the side of the massage table and exclaimed, "Oh yes, that's it. That is the spot."

Chris spent some time here and Cady started moaning loudly. He took his free hand and started running his hands around her slippery tits again. He continued to massage her pussy, giving attention to her G spot. I could tell she was getting very hot as she was starting to move her butt around on the table and was arching her back and moving her pussy up to meet his probing fingers.

Chris leaned over and kissed her stomach just above her belly button. When he did this, Cady said, "Yes, that was nice. Keep that up."

Chris took one hand off her breast and grabbed the other side of the table. With the other hand he continued to massage her pussy. He started kissing her stomach slowly and erotically. He started kissing around the belly button, and slowly started moving downward. Cady was moaning and cooing and arching her back approvingly. He continued down to the inside of her thighs and she started to get a little louder with her cooing.

I saw him lightly flick her pussy a couple times and heard her exclaim, "oh yes," each time he did so.

Chris had Cady slide down to the bottom of the table. He held her legs up with one of his hands and continued on her G spot with his other. He now started giving her pussy a lot of attention with his tongue and she became increasingly loud. After few minutes of this, Cady stiffened her back, groaned out, "OHHHAAAAAAAAAA, Yes, Yes, Yes, UHHHHHOOOAAAA!" Chris continued carefully, not picking up speed, nor slowing down. She then started quivering and shaking as she screamed out in ecstasy with the pleasure he was giving her. She collapsed backwards onto the table.

After a minute or so, Cady seemed to have recovered a bit. "That was incredible," she said.

Chris smiled approvingly. I knew what he was feeling at that time. There is nothing better than the feeling that you have just given a woman extreme sexual pleasure. It was obvious he had done his job.

"Chris," Cady spoke out of breath as though she had just run a marathon. "Did you happen to bring any protection?"

Chris's eyes flew open wide and he grimaced. "No, I didn't know I would be needing it," he answered.

"That's OK," Cady said. "If you look in that top drawer over there, you will see some."

I almost laughed as Chris made it to the top drawer in what seemed like a single bound. He quickly opened the drawer, dropped his pants, and I could see why I earlier noted the tent. He did not wear any underwear tonight.

He stepped out of his pants and removed his shirt. Cady was resting her ass against the table while Chris put the condom on his very firm cock. He made his way back to her and she lay back on the table with her legs up. Chris moved up to the bottom of the table and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy channel a few times which must have lubricated his dick. Even from a camera, I could see her pussy juice glistening on his cock.

He slowly inserted the head of his huge cock into the entrance of her pussy.

She moaned, "Oh that's nice."

Chris slid it in a little farther.

"Ohhhh, yes," Cady said approvingly.

Chris slid it out a little until the head began to appear. I had the camera positioned so I could see his cock and her pussy very closely. Chris thrust in a little further this time. I would say he had his dick about half way in my wife's very wet Asian pussy.

"Ohhh, ahhh, yes, yes," she moaned. "That's it. Keep it up."

Chris again pulled it out, then slowly slipped it back in this time, about 3 quarters of the way in.

"Uhhhhhh that feels great," Cady moaned.

Tim slowly slid it all the way out again. This time he went a little too far and his mighty cock popped out of her pussy. He grabbed it and inserted it again and slowly slid it all the way in until he bottomed out. He was now all the way in to his balls.

12