My Wife's Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken all my clothes off and was again rock hard at what I was seeing before me. I hoped I could have another session with Cady after this visit from Chris, and I felt I needed to save my cum for that love making, so I struggled to keep myself under control. It was very hard due to how hot I found the scene on the camera.

Chris began slowly sliding his cock in and out of Cady. Since she was lying with her back on the table and Chris was standing at the foot of the table, the overhead camera gave me a very good visual of his dick which was completely covered with her pussy juices. It glistened with a sparkling wetness that made it harder to keep my own orgasm under control. Cady was moaning with each slow smooth insertion of Chris's cock. She reached up and grabbed his chest as he was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy.

Chris began to pump faster. I knew this was probably the beginning of the end for this session. He had a look on his face that seemed to say, "I AM NOT GOING TO BLOW. I AM NOT GOING TO BLOW." but I could tell he was getting close.

Cady was moaning and gasping so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear. Chris continued to pump her luscious Asian pussy, faster, faster, faster. He was bottoming out with each thrust and Cady screamed out, "Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh," as each thrust of his huge cock filled her pussy.

Finally, he groaned out, "AHHHHHHH, Ahh Ahh, Ahhh, and I could see him tense as he slammed into her pussy, pump after pump. I knew his hot cum was filling up the condom inside my wife. I wished we knew him well enough to allow his hot jizz to flow into her love canal. It would be so sexy to see it seeping out. But maybe that would be an experience for a later time.

After about twenty seconds, Chris pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy. It was still large but was losing size. Again I marveled at the beautiful site of her love juices making his dick shine in the light.

"That was awesome," she said. "I hope we can do it again sometime."

Chris smiled and said, "I would love that."

He grabbed Cady's hand and pulled her upwards toward him. He helped her stand up and he just wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her luscious C cups in to his own chest. Cady wrapped her arms around him and they stood there with their face in each other's neck, entwined in the afterglow of their sex.

I saw him bend over to give her a kiss, but she turned her head and said, "No." He seemed to be shocked at this. Cady continued to hug him for a little longer, and then she pulled away still holding one of his hands. Finally she let it drop.

"Can I help you get your stuff together?" she asked.

Chris's face seemed to sadden just a little at the realization that she seemed to be hurrying him off. I think he had hoped they could cuddle awhile. I felt sorry for him. I know what a beautiful woman my wife is. I figured at this moment he was having thoughts that maybe he and she had a possibility of a life together. I knew that was possible, but not in exactly the way he was thinking.

"No," Chris said somewhat dejectedly. "I can take care of it."

"OK then," Cady said. "She walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "I really did enjoy it. I will see you again soon. I need to go get cleaned up. We'll be in touch."

"I hope so," Chris said, his face brightening at the prospect of another session like the one tonight.

After he got his stuff together and left, I hurried in to our bedroom, my hard dick bouncing as I ran. Cady was waiting for me on the bed with a radiance about her that said, "I've just been fucked and I am happy."

I climbed onto the bed, grabbed her in my arms, and brought my mouth to hers. As our tongues started to dance, I reached down to stroke her beautiful breasts. She grabbed my rock hard cock, and the second part of the night's fun began.

To be continued.

12