My Wife's Sexual Needs Follow UP

Story Info
A follow up about how we delt with Covid.
4.6k words
2.92
11.5k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of you have sent me emails asking about the Pandemic. How did Lilly handle not having access to enough cock to satisfy her cravings.

The first two week were hard, if not for her Sybian she would have gone out of her mind. Then Alex showed up he had no symptoms and we let him stay with us. Between he and I and of course her Sybian she was a happy camper.

Once the testing started several of us were invited to Thomas' estate. New arrivals stayed in the Guest house till they had three clean Covid tests over a two-week period.

Once a week a van showed up from a lab that was doing testing. We were all tested and thankfully no one got sick. Masks were worn and hand sanitizer was every where on the estate. Thomas' house staff stayed on site to limit outside exposure.

Food was delivered and canned, boxed, and wrapped items were wiped down with sanitizer. Fresh fruits and vegetable washed by the staff wearing gloves. When it was learned that UV-light killed the virus. Thomas got a trailer at had it set up for that purpose.

Then test kits came out and we started testing ourselves. There were now twenty members of the group staying at the estate. Six women and the rest men.

One morning Thomas, Sandy, Lilly, and Alex along with Ed who is a doctor and a member, had a meeting. Air travel was opened and since the clients all owned or rented planes. It was decided to start allowing them to start coming back.

Of course, only those that were living here in the United States could come. The guide lines where they had to provide a clean Covid test before arriving. Tested again on arrival and stay in quarantine for ten days. Then test clean again before they were allowed to enjoy the pleasure of who the were paying for.

The fee was raised to five million dollars. There were not a lot of takers but enough to keep Lilly busy. As well as two of the other woman and Alex and Lee. I noticed there were more female clients than before the pandemic.

When international travel resumed the fee went back down and things got back like the way they had been before the virus.

The last thing I will address is some wanted to know how we handle raising our child with all the sex taking place. Lilly's father died in the first weeks of the pandemic. Her mom was well a where of Lilly's need for sex. Lilly told her exactly what we had been doing to fill her sexual needs.

She did not judge us and was happy Lilly had an outlet for her needs and that I was alright with it. It was decided our child would live with her till life got back to normal. That happened before Christmas this past year.

Lilly will now only be staying at the estate every other week. There doesn't seem to be a fall off in the requests for her services. Even though she is no longer breast feed the kid. She is still lactating as there is a lot of interest from clients both mal and female to suck the milk from her tits.

I just got another email the writer wants to know how we will handle raising two kids with our lifestyle. The answer is simple, Lily's mom has moved in with us. She grew up with a mother that entertained several men a night in the home while her husband and kids were there.

Her mom wants to join the group and asked Lily if she thought there may be interest if they were offer as a pair. She confessed to Lilly that she and Lilly's father had an open marriage. Though her cravings are not as strong as Lilly's, she does like more than most women. Lily introduced her to the Sybian.

Her mom was accepted in the group the end of June. She has gone to the estate several of the weeks Lilly is not there. So far there has been a surprizing amount of interest in her. Both members and those that pay to spend time with members.

Next month Lilly and her mom will be doing their first session together. Both are very excited to do it.

Before Lilly's mom's first time with a none member, I asked them: "What if a client wants to have you two engage sexually with each other?"

My mother in-law said: "Let's call this what it is. My daughter, your wife and I, are being paid to have sex with very rich people. They are paying an absorben amount of money for us to sexually pleasure them.

Even if the group got all the money and we received nothing. We are prostitutes and a prostitute does whatever the client pays for. If that requires Lilly and I to have sex together, then that is what we need to do.

It is just business; it is not something we would ever do otherwise. Lilly how do you feel about it?"

Lilly said: "I hadn't thought about that happening. But now that it has been said that it could happen. Mom is right, we will just be two whores doing what the client is paying for. I will do it, but I doubt it will turn me on. I have done it with other women members I have been paired with to service a client. As well as haven been with female clients. that I had sex with. It is just doing it much like.when a female porn star that isn't gay or bi dose it."

Hearing them talk about it that way, the reality of it hit me. Both were right, they are prostitutes. Till then I didn't look at it that way. I had felt it was more that they were being paid for their time. The sex was just a bonus for the client.

My thinking that I was a husband that willingly shares his wife, was not the case. I was a husband that allowed his wife to be sold as a prostitute. Lilly and her mom did not share my delusion, they new from jump that they were going to be prostitutes and Lilly loves it. Her mother on the other hand was looking forward to being sold for sex. Lilly had shared with her everything she had been paid to do sexually.

Well what I asked them happened the first time they were with a client together. It was a couple and they wanted to watch Lilly and her mother having sex together.

The clients didn't join in till after Lilly and her mom made each other cum twice. The male client fucked Lilly's mom while Liliy licked them both. During this the wife fucked Lilly with a strap on dildo.

Lilly was required to eat the guy's cum from her mother's pussy. When he was able to go again, He fucked Lilly while her mom did the licking* and cum eatting. That was day one of seven. Lily said most of the rest of the week, mainly the wife had sex with Lilly and her mom. The husband would fuck each of them the same way he did the first day. This happened each morning and the rest of the time he just watched his wife having sex with my wife and her mom.

When they came home, I asked them: "So how was it? Did you have to have sex with each other?"

Lilly said: "It was good, a little strange at first when they wanted mom and I to have sex together to start things off. But we handled it find, I just imagined it was Sandy eating my pussy. When I went down on mom I just thought about Sandy."

Her mom said: "I feel the same except they should have been charged mone for us to do it. Also, the wife wants to know if you would fuck me while Lilly licks both of us and eats your cum from my pussy."

I looked at Lilly and she was embarrassed. Her mom noticed and said: "Your wife has already agreed to do it."

I asked: "Do I have to fuck the wife also?"

Lilly told me: "Yes, and you will enjoy her. She has only ever had her husband's cock inside her. He is small so she is still iight. He is going away and she is coming back without him knowing."

The following weekend Lilly and I were enjoying a sexual night with Thomas and Sandy. He and I needed to recover while the girls pleasured each other. Thomas opened a draw and took out two bottles of pills and a pill cutter. He opened one and handed me a blue pill, I knew was Viagra.

He asked me: "Have Lilly and you ever done Extasy?"

I told him: "No, we haven't done any drugs. What does it do?"

He said: "It heightens your sexual pleasure by lowering your inhibitions. On a full dose you don't remember what you did. A half dose should be enough the first time."

I told him: "I will try a quarter and see if Lilly will do the same."

Lilly agreed and we both did a quarter dose. Thomas was right about lowering our inhibitions. I even allowed Sandy to fuck my ass with a dildo. She also got Lilly to let her fist fuck her.

Later Thomas passed out and Lilly had taken another quarted dose. Sandy started with a half and took another when Lilly took her second quarter. They were both horny as all hell. Lilly started sucking Thomas' cock to wake him up, but he was done for the night.

Lilly moved over to where Sandy and I were fucking and had her mount me, reverse cowgirl. Lilly then licked us both paying more attention to Sandy's pussy than my cock. When I shot my load, Lilly sucked my cock clean and then ate my load from Sandy's pussy.

At that point I went to sleep as the girls were still eating each other's pussies.

When I woke up it was around one in the afternoon. Lilly was being fucked in her ass and puusy while sucking a third cock.

Sandy was beside me and I asked her: "Did she sleep at all?"

She told me: "No, neither of us have and she took a full dose of Extasy a little while ago. She is good to fuck till tomorrow you better take another Viagra.

I told Sandy: "Don't let her take any more drugs. Her mom has somewhere she needs to go this evening so I need to go baby sit. I'll be back when my mother in-law gets home."

Sandy said: "Your mother in-law is coming here. She asked me to set her up to be DPed and then air tight. I will have her do it here so we can keep an eye on Lilly."

I thanked her and left. When I got home, I told my mother in-law about what Lilly and I did the night before and asked her to keep an eye on Lilly. And for God's sake don't let her take anymore Extasy.

I got the kid to bed and went to bed. My mother in-law woke me at six AM and told me breakfast was ready.. I went into the bathroom and found Lilly in the shower.

She looked at me and said: "Don't ever let me do Extasy again. Sandy told me after I took the full dose yesterday. I was fucked over seventy times in my pussy thirty in my ass, and sucked off many more. I am so sore in my pussy and ass, I won't be able to fuck for a week.

I throw up in the sink when I got home. There looked like over a quart of cum came out of me. I don't remember most of it. Mom told me she was DPed for the first time last night and also airtight. I asked her how she liked it and she told me. She was DPed several times before we left this morning. There is more, Akex was there and he had her lay back with her head hanging off the bed. She was able to take his whole cock down her throat."

She finished in the shower and we went down to eat. Lilly wore a robe and I was in my boxers. Her mom noticed I had a hard cock still from Lily telling me what her mom told her.

Lilly asked her mother: "Mom I am to sore to take care of Ken's hard cock. Would you mind sucking him off for me."

Her mom walked over to me and reached in my boxers and took out my cock. She then said; "it would be my pleasure to do that for you honey."

She pushed me onto a chair and took my whole cock down to my pupes into her mouth. I knew I wouldn't last long, Lilly is a great cock sucker, but her mother is way better. When I stared to cum she pulled my cock out of her mouth and let it cover her face.

Lilly stood her up and lick my cum off her mother's face. Wow these two are unbelievable. In a couple of weeks, I am going to be paid to fuck my mother in-law while my wife licks us both.

Up till now I had been calling her 'ma'. My mother I called mom and she had no problem refering to my mother in-law as ma. But now that I was going to be fucking her, I felt funny calling her ma. So, when Lilly finished licking my cum from her mother's face.

I said to her: "In a couple of weeks you and I along with Lilly are going to be paid to have sex together. I will feel funny calling you ma. What would you be comfortable with me reffering to you as?"

She thought a minute and said: "She already know she is paying for a mother and her daughter, plus the daughter's husband. Would you feel ok just using my name or maybe my nick name when I was a teen?"

I asked: "What was that?"

She smiled and said: "My best friend was called 'Sassy ass Pendergass' and I was called 'Whorie Khoury'. when we meet her tell her 'You already know my wife Lilly and her mother Whorie Khoury, I am Lilly's husband Ken'. would that work for you?"

Lilly adked her mom: "Did they really call you that?"

Her mom replied: "Junior year she and I were caught in the equipment room at school. She was being fucked in her ass by a senior while I was sucking another one while his twin brother was balls deep in my pussy.

To this day at school reunions, we are called that. We wore it proudly at the time, we only got suspended for two day and a week of detention. The boys got two weeks suspended and two months of detention. We got less because we were juniors."

I told her: "I would feel even more uncomfortable calling you that. How about Dolly, instead of Dolores. would that be ok with you?"

She told me: "I am fine with that."

She then asked Lilly: "Do you think he will need practice so he doesn't get stage fright."

My wife told her mother: "Just because I let you suck him off. It was only because I am too fucking sore to take care of his stiff cock. It is no longer stiff. So the only time I will allow you to fuck him. Somebody better be paying."

Dolores said: "You can't blame a girl for trying."

They then both broke out laughing. It seems they planned the whole thing including the blow job.

Lilly said: "I win, I told you he wouldn't get another hard-on when you mentioned him fucking you ahead to time."

I asked: "What did you win?"

She told me: "Mom must do all the house work for two weeks. Including meals and taking care of the kid. Also, she can't have sex tiill we meet up with the client. She will be so horny she might fuck you to death."

Three days later I had to go out of town for five days. When I got back Lilly wasn't home. So. I asked Dolores: "Where is Lilly?"

She said: "A couple of hours after you left Sandy picked her up, saying she was needed at Thomas'. She called a couple of times to let me know she was ok and having fun. But she sounded sort of out of it."

I headed to Thomas' and found Lilly was in one of the bedrooms with several of the male members filming a porno. This was not new. Except it wasn't the regular people filming.

I asked Sandy: "What is going on I don't recognize the people with the cameras and is that a director?"

She smiled at me and told me: "Lilly is now a porn star. This is her tenth scene. The client that paid for him and his wife to be with Lilly and her mother. Is a big-time producer in the porn industry. He offered her seven figures to sign to do a dozen scenes for him. Plus, she is getting a percent of every sale."

I said: "I was got five days, how many has she been doing a day?"

She told me: "Two the first three days, yesterday she did three and today is a gang bang. The last two are girl girl to give her a break."

I told her: "I wish she had called me to talk about her doing it. Her being recorded having sex is not new, but those were only sold to a select group. These will be ever where on the net. My concern is what effect it will have on our lives years from now."

Sandy then told me: "I hate to be the one to tell you this. She is thinking of leaving with him."

I asked: "You mean she wants us to move to where he lives?"

Sandy took my hand and said: "No. she would leave you, your child and her mom behind. Lilly is hooked on Extasy and he has an endless supply. He wants her to move in with him and not only be his new start, but get a divorce from you and marry him."

I was shock and said: "He is already married, what about his wife?"

Sandy said: "His is a Muslim and he can divorce her with ease. She is Canadian and will be his fifth wife he has divorced"

I was beyond pissed, I told Sandy: "When you can tell her to call me that we need to have a very long talk."

What I couldn't understand was her walking away from our child. I knew there was a chance she would leave me given her need for sex. I figured she would leave and live at Thomas' estate. He had told her on many occasion she was welcome to move in there.

Two days later she was dropped off in a limo and walked in like everything was ok. I had to walk away from her, I was afraid I would lose it and do her bodily harm.

As I walked out the door, I heard her mother say: "What the fuck have you done. Commercial porn what if everybody we know finds out, do you care?"

I left the door ajar so I could listen. My wife said: "Mom calm down my deal requires the videos I just made. Not be shown or sold in North or South America.

So, I am not concerned about who ever we know seeing them."

Her mom asked her: "What about leaving and marring that guy?"

Lilly told her: "Mom I am not leaving with him or marring him. I wasn't signing the contract till after all the scenes were complete and he agreed to my terms. If he didn't so, he wasted his time and the two million he paid me up front. I love my husband and child too much to ever consider leaving them."

Her Mom asked her: "What about what Sandy said about you being hooked on Extasy?"

Lilly told her: "I didn't take it they just thought I did. I had Sandy give me a quarter dose twice a day. She never watched me take it and after the third day I asked her for a half. Before the gang bang, I asked for a whole dose and told her I need to take it every day sex or no sex,"

Hearing that I went back in and kissed her and told her I loved her more than anything in the world.

I noticed she had a little box in her hand. She opened it and in side was all the Extasy that Sandy had given her.

We meet the client and I fucked my mother in-law and the client. Both were good fucks, but nowhere as good as Lilly. The client didn't want me to fuck Lilly, she only wanted Lilly to lick my cum from Her's and Dolly's pussies and clean my cock.

Other than that, the three women had a lezzy love fest.

One night Lily and I were again enjoying an evening of sexual pleasure with Thomas and Sandy. They took Extasy, but Lilly and I declined. I did however did take the offered Viagra. Around two AM Thomas passed out for the night and Sandy took more of the drug.

Sandy was between Lilly's legs eating her pussy while Lilly sucked my cock. After I shot my load, she motioned me that she wanted to say something to me.

Lilly whispered in my ear: "I want to edge Sandy over and over till she will tell me what I want to know. Between her need to cum and the Extasy, she will tell me how this all began."

I asked her: "Why do you care?"

She said: "The way Thomas set up the deal with the porn producer isn't sitting right with me. It was not what is usually done in the group. I want to know why and why I was picked. I did enjoy it and the money up front with the percent of all sales is worth a small fortune."

I said: "You think there is more to it than what you were told?"

She said: "Yes, I need to know and Sandy must know what that is."

So, for the next two hours we kept bringing her to the edge of having an orgasm. Only to deny her the release she so desperately needed. When she tried to use her hands to get off, we tied them behind her back.

That is when Lilly started asking her about how she and Thomas got together and formed the group.

She told us: "I just graduated high school and was accepted at several colleges, but I didn't have the money. I answered an ad in an under ground weekly. I was looking for a girl eighteen to twenty to be a companion for a very rich gentleman.

The gentleman was Thomas and he offered me a weekly allowance, car, credit cards, and an apartment to live in near the campus of the college I wanted to go to.

12