My Wife's Sexual Needs Follow UP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I had to do was pass a test, I told him no problem what is it. He put five hundred dollars on his desk, pushed a button and three naked guys and a naked girl came into his office.

He told me the girl and I were to suck and fuck all three any way they choose. After which the girl and I needed to eat the cum form each other's pussies and asses. If I did that the five hundred was mine and I had the job as one of his mistresses. I let them use me and she and I eat the cum from each other. I had never had sex with another girl before that day and I became one of his mistresses.

Even before I called to answer the ad, I knew I was an ad for prostitution. I loved sex and couldn't get enough and this was a way to get plenty of it and pay my way through college.

shared an apartment with three other girls. It was small and I learned he owned the building and had girls in two other apartments. He also had two apartment each with for guys living in them. The other five apartments were for us to entertain his clients in.

Thomas was and is a pimp. He sold our services to a very rich clientele. These people were not only rich they were very kinky. Now please make me cum!"

We did as she asked and gave her the orgasm, she was so desperate to have. When she recovered, she went on to tell us what Lilly wanted to know.

Sandy said: "We were all on salary and well paid. Us girls got more than the guys, but they didn't complain. By the time I had my doctorate degree. Thomas had bought the estate and his clientele had gone from the rich to the mega rich.

Thomas was the one that thought of me using my practice to recruit people to pimp. Just like the two of you thought you were just only becoming part of an exclusive sex group. So, have many others, most have fantasies of being in porn or being paid for sex. So it was easy to get them to do both, with them thinking it was more like a game. The money is the real hook."

Lilly asked her: "Why did he offer me the deal with the porn producer?"

Sandy smiled and said: "Honey, he isn't really a porn producer. He is a very rich Arab Sheik and when he brought his wife here to be with you and your mother. It was your audition to be his next wife.

The porn was done for his pleasure to watch when he wants. He had been here before and was with another female member.

When he saw you, he wanted to spend time with you. When he heard he could enjoy both you and your mother. If you had signed that contract, you would have agreed to go with him and become his wife.

Thomas was pissed when you didn't sign, he lost out on a fifty million dollars he would have gotten for basically selling you to him. You wouldn't have been the first woman he has sold and most likely not the last. You would have been the first that was married."

Lilly and I got our clothes and started to get dressed to leave. Sandy begged us to please get her off again or at least untie her hands. Instead, Lilly tied her feed and gaged her.

We are no longer active at Thomas' estate, but do enjoy a dozen of the male and several female members in our home. Dolores still goes to the estate and Thomas pimps her out to his ultra-rich clients.

Lilly and I are very happy, we know our lifestyle is not what is concidered normal. But it satisys her need for sex and I enjoy being among for the ride.

12