All Comments on 'My Wife's Shaved Pussy'

by donsmith418

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
jlk925jlk925over 5 years ago
Next episode please

Curious how and where this is headed but like it very much. Hot sex for all involved doesn't get any better, or will it????

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Different Prospective

What loving husband quits a good job without discussing it with his wife? 5 Stars to offset nasty ANONS.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
@ 1st Anon

So... unfaithful, deceitful married cunts and the spineless, emotionally crippled little sissies with no self-esteem they are married to... that's what your diseased mind think LW is all about?

Well, more power to you. Enjoy your reality.

For the majority of us, though... this story, and any other remotely like it, are garbage. That's our reality.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Butt fuck

Mel is very clever , getting her 'ass' prepared by husband ,to be well dilated for Tom's solid meat.She is dreaming fantastic DP , while poor husband working hard on her 'butt' hole for thick 'pole'

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 5 years ago
Abrupt ending

It felt like you got tired of this story and thought, β€œlet’s wrap this up in a paragraph”. Otherwise, it seemed well written and I liked the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Go for it!

Don’t even think about stopping. Fuck her ass and do it hard. Get her ready for the next lunch time run and get a good video system to capture it all in living color. That video will come in handy during your divorce and when you sue the manufacturing company and then Tom. Oh, and don’t forget a copy for Tom’s wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Change is good in an old marriage

Your story is great don’t let these mean people stop you go with it .

Lots of room in your story to go anywhere.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm not sure about this one.

If this is the end, then it was a bad story. The ending just drops the reader off a cliff of unbelievability. He watches his wife betray him with her Boss. Not for the first time nor the last. And you want us to believe that for a roast and an ass fuck, their marriage will survive? Between his quitting his job and not communicating with his wife and her cheating, their marriage is toast. But to leave the story where you did was just frustrating.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a loving wife story,

Just anothet husband is a weakass wimp story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of time.

Another vile slut and her soyboy, beta male doormat. At least there's no chance of breeding more like him.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

keep going and soon her boss will be fucking you in the ass

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Not good

It should be called my wife's shaved pussy and my wimpy brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What to say about this?

This is bad. The husband suddenly was attacked by a serious dose of stupidity and the story went down the drain.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
And that’s it?

Is he going to put up with it? Is he going to confront her about ass fucking? Is he going to shove his cock up her ass dry and say β€˜if you think this is bad, how do you think Tom’s cock will feel?’

Or did his sweet β€œgesture” bring her around? And she’ll stop cheating? This is just too much in the air. You need to give a hint to which direction she/he will go. Very unsatisfying.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
YUK!

Sorry I didn't like it!....I just can't rap my head around the world of cuckold!!!!..... Surely everyone knows that their Marriage is Fucked.... " figuratively and literally ".... Don't get Me wrong the story telling is superb "BUT " I just can't come at sucking & licking someone else's cum from the sluts cunt......YUK!....As for humiliation of the cucky ! NO WAY HOSS!!!!!!

I'm giving you 4 stars β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… WOOF!

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
Did Not Pass the Believability Test

I quit when you described your wife as "4 foot, 9". Not to say that it is impossible, but statistically she is shorter than 99.999% of all female in the world. When I read something like that I know that the rest of the story will be nothing but exaggerations and challenges to reality. Get real next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why is there always one dipshit....

....who has to say something about it being a loving wife? He opens his mouth and proves to the rest of us just how damn stupid he is. He basically is saying he is too much of an idiot to know that this section is all about wives having extramarital sex, or swinging or even being shared by their husband. So we get his lame comment on every story. Maybe this fool needs to check out the romance section if that's what he's into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT!

I had a big hard dick from beginning to end. I could taste her juices.... Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another shitty attempt

Pansy ass pussified husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, we know who really wishes they were getting fucked in the ass.

Why demean women as stupid whores? He's a writer, and he cums watching his wife get fucked by another man. Guess you don't mind demeaning writers either.

Pathetic trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahh, Geez!

Give me a little disclaimer up front to let me know about willing cuckolds inside. That way I don't waste my time and you don't get a one-star vote. Fair enough?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
NEEDS ANOTHER CHAPTER

Not sure why so many readers are unable to read and understand the site’s blurb about what Loving Wives category is all about. The site’s owners make it very plain it’s about wives who are not faithful, but no amount of pointing that out seems to have made a dent in their misunderstanding. It’s like they are willfully stupid.

Anyway d418, you have a good start here, but only if you follow up with At least another chapter. Yes, I’m a big fan of letting the reader write his own ending, but for that to be satisfactory you can’t have the mixed signals that you’ve left us with.

For those who will say this scenario isn’t possible or unlikely, my neighbor just two houses down said almost those same words to his wife in a very similar situation. (Yes, he told us about itβ€”of course by that time we all knew about his wife’s extra-marital fun.)

Oh yeah--almost forgot. Hubby needs to develop a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another unfinished Story

why do you authors always submit unfinished stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Is Written Is Very Good But

Definitely needs another chapter. Options...she stops her fuck sessions with her boss...she moves on to become the company whore...she becomes a wife to two men (her house husband and her work husband)...husband becomes a voyeur at best, a wimpy cuckold more probably...husband grows a backbone and films his wife and boss having sex and gets the money that ironically could have saved their marriage. Or maybe the boss pimps Mel out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb as men

What the hell are we breeding in today’s young males.

What The Hell , asholes for brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another sick story about

another brainless husband! It can join the long list of the worst stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hated it!

I detest all piss poor, purposely cucked husband stories, where the limp dick does nothing to stop his wife and her boss from fucking!

Particularly when, in this story, there was loose rock all over the area! He was hiding in a huge split of the even bigger boulder, they were having sex behind, right?

Where there is a boulder that big, split that wide, there is plenty of jagged heavy rocks, about the size of a regularization hardball that wound-up fast enough, at close enough distance, would easily split her bosses cheating fucking skull and take him down and out of the equation!

If the first rock didn't cave his skull in, then, while he is down and dazed, find another 25 pound rock, hubby hefts it over his head and smashes that arrogant fucking assholes head completely in! Thereby, leaving his stunned cheating slut wife to face her killing angry husband by herself, all alone!

But this wuss leaves her on site with that asshole, and waits and still does NOTHING to her, not even confronts her with what he saw them doing, not even saying a word to her about cheating on him with her boss; when he has her all alone in their own home behind closed doors!

He does nothing, says nothing, not even when she tells him, how sweet she thought it was, the lobby receptionist told her, he brought a picnic lunch for them both! He says or does nothing, refuses to confront her head-on with what he saw her doing with her boss!

Please don't think to finish this story, or write another chapter! It's already fucked-up enough, just as badly fucked, as the married couple is, in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue

You really should continue this story to a conclusion. There are a myriad of directions this could take. Please DON'T leave him as a wimp assed cuckold! There is too much of that going on today. Yes, the boss was in the Marines, so what, let the husband get his dignity back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Author

What sewer did you crawl out of? Don't we enough of you cuck writers in this category already? Another shit cunt cuck writer is not needed. Give your characters at least a set of balls, will you, even if you don't have any.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i liked it

ignore the haters, they probably have small dicks anyway. I read this and it made me want to try it to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YOUR STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA! LOVE IT. GAVE YOU A 5 (*****)! The story is VERY EROTIC (in a KINKY way), & readonably REALISTIC!

The scenario is standard (wife & her boss), but based on it you skillfully crafted a very fine story!

You have masterfully developed the husband's character.

The scene where he talks to his wife before they go to bed is EPIC! Here is an excerpt ftom the scene: "

Quote

I said sincerely to her, 'I don't care what you do, or decide to do. As long as you grow old with me and come back to me everyday.'

She kissed me again. 'I will. I promise.'

(He gives her a HALL PASS, plus he tells her how much he loves her.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idiots Don't Understand

Peoople giving idiotic comments, not just opinions do not ahve any idea what it is like to see their wife being taken by another man. I watched in a mixture of horror while being more turned on than ever as I wacthed my old boss pound my wife in our bed. The ole preveribial came home early froma business trip only to walk in on them. I didn't let them see me as I witnessed them for a few minutes from the hall. After that day and long converations, David quickly became a main stay at our home. Seeing him with his massive muscular body and huge cock ripping into my wife, pleasing her in a totally different way but in a way she had never felt before was mind numbingly erotic. Our sex life and the closeness of our marriage has never been better.

This was an amazingly hot story. My wife reaad it with me and she opened up to me about one of her lead attorneys turned her on so much. So thnaks to this hot story, my wife and I have found another partner for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

What a load of crap.He qualifies for the wimp of the year and the person who gave this crap five stars,should get out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Six months later the cuck found out he had HIV

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I read the comment befroe I (commented)

I would say that you are one screwed up dupe / been there done that/ ...Won't read anything else that has your name on it.!...…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If

You have gun use it.

gams1gams1over 5 years ago
I mean people scared to leave their names

I think anyone to scared to leave their names on a story they have read is pathetic at best. I liked the story cuckold husbands is a real thing and if people want to write then who are we to criticize them. So if you have a comment then be brave enough to leave your name.

gams1

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Yet more wimpy cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written but seriously????

Look at my wife being screwed by her boss betraying me ... it makes me so horny ... its just fine. Nope

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Start

....now finish it! Sheesh, 3 months already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same old shβ€”

Another writer who thinks all husbands want to be Cockolds. Sad stupid and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! Very very EROTIC; reasonably REALISTIC.

:)

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
Not complete

Finished story if it is he’s stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)!

EROTIC. REALISTIC.

The husband's innermost world is depicted accurately.(*)

Here is an excerpt from the story (punctuation slightly changed):

I said sincerely to her, "I don't care what you do, or decide to do, as long as you grow old with me, & come back to me everyday." (BRILLIANT! πŸ‘πŸ‘!)

____________

(*) My wife had a brief affair with her big boss when she was 35. She all but told me so. I knew he was fucking her. I loved her way too much to be able to leave her. Actually when i got faced with the possibility to lose her, i started loving her even more (omg was it mad love or what?!) I told her: i shall not leave you as long as you still love me. If you don't love me any more, there is nothing to try. You are the love of my life & i need you, not a roommate.

We are still happily married. No regrets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Re anon 05/03/19 "donsmith418, I read this, & pity you."

I do not understant people who first read Loving Wives stories, which are about Cheating Wives, & afterwards shit talk the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stories like this bring the girl out of the some men.

asswipes for a man and a whoreslut for a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: gams 1

So "gams 1" is your name? Just another anonymous fake name, means absolutely nothing to me. Who the fuck cares what fake name you use, might just as well be anonymous, same difference. So fuck off, is anybody forcing you to read anonymous comments. You read them and then you bitch about them. How fucking screwed up is that? As to story, no comment, just a one star rating. Fair enough?

ErotFanErotFanalmost 5 years ago
Not much of a story

Just a bunch of rutting text. Shipped over most of it. It wasn't very creative. Might have been more interesting if a snake had bit #1 on the ass. And things progressed from there. Cuck is not my thing

trevornesstrevornessalmost 5 years ago

Weird that guys would read a story like this only to crap all over it. What were you expecting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell, No!

Ask Tom, bdcause youare moving to his house, whilt I divorce your slutty ass and sue him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another unfinished story?

Another unfinished story? Almost a year, so let us see the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Imagine being so crushed you just give in to anything your partner says. It seems like a type of spousal abuse.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
There are so many pathetic authors on this site for which to feel shame and pity

You are right at the top. Don't quit your night job, Don

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Story good for.nothing but calling up " my wife fucked my boss "fantasies from pathetic readers.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Pathetic cuck horse crap.

I thought maybe this would be a decent self-respecting man but nope and the wife suddenly wants to kiss and make up?

You cucks need to try something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
all loser wimp will be like this shit

loser crap story pathetic guy Don't a guts but a have two loser ball

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 3 years ago
I liked it!

Ignore the haters. They can't write. They only tear diown.

paragem_oneparagem_oneover 3 years ago

Five stars! Loved it. You have a talent and you need to add more stories. I know you have them floating around in your head. Your Melissa was a delicious little minx inappropriately acting out her anger and I want to read more of her adventures. And yours, of course. Please.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Pathetic

What a desperate looser , wimpy cuckold ...and he thinks he's a man ? Pathetic

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a wimp, he should have first filmed what was going on and then got in their faces when he caught Mel fucking her boss. Love these kind of stories, but only when the spouse gets revenge bit time.

His next stop should have been at the divorce lawyers, then divorce her and kicked her to the curb as she was nothing but a lying cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic, weak, and no self image. Why must you make him so pathetic? Can’t you give him something, like a revenge fuck or have some goons attack wife and boss on the trail and bust both his balls and have her kidnapped and raped over and over for 2 weeks. This is a story I will read once and it makes me sick but maybe that’s what you are trying to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5* for just being hot!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

A couple fucking on a public trail in the middle of the day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't like how it ended. That would have been a good ending if there was a second chapter. Other than that is was well written. Just ignore all those dipshits and their negative rants. None of them are even capable of writing a story. It's the same guys who bitch and whine, even the anonymous ones give themselves away by writing basically the same comment to multiple authors. They claim to hate stories about slutty wives yet they keep returning to this particular category. Just ignore those whining cocksuckers and keep writing. You are good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ask me why I was in a threesome with my wife and a friend Pat . I know we were drinking pretty heavy I would never have agreed to it. The guy had been a long time friend he was black. Pat and I had been in fights before and protected each other. I could remember I knew he was getting pretty cocky about having my beautiful wife and him being a better lover. Later while my wife was in the bath tub shaving her legs then started shaving her pubic hair off and I asked her why she was doing that? Said Darrell said he would like it better shave off. I said so you are going to divorce me be his third wife? She just stared at me. I asked why don't you answer me? I dont

want a divorce. I asked then why were you doing what he wanted. I thought you would like it. I would if you would have done it for me. I was she said. Really I gave up on you doing it for me I got tired of asking you. Now he tells you it ok.f___ this. She said Steve please I'm sorry. As far as I concerned he will never be around you or I again and I will tell him he's not welcome. Do you have a problem with that. No she said she was sorry. Let me know if you do because I will not raise someone else's child. Are you going to get a morning after pill or wait and get a DNA if you are expecting in a month or 2. I will go get a pill first thing tomorrow. Things were rocky for a while.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Cuck drivel

Scores always 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm definitely dumber for reading this.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Totally fucked up...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just pure bullshit & as the commenter before wrote, totally fucked up. Guy sees his wife being fucked by her boss & doesn't know what to do? Tear up your man card. The only thing he does is jerk himself off watching her blowing & fucking the boss. Really? He wasn't noticed; & has 2 courses of action. One is to come out filming (or after filming), make himself noticed, & tell his wife not to return home. The 2nd, grab a couple rocks or nice size tree limbs, sneak behind the boss, & wack him across the head.

Lastly, in the discussion, he tells his wife he doesn't care what she does, as long as they're growing old together. In what fuckin' world? Probably that won't happen as one might die from a severe STD infection. I kept reading expecting the husband's explosion, which didn't happen. 2 stars & I'm being generous on this shit. -- Bob

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 2 years ago

P.OS. story. A typical clueless cuck and a whore of a wife. Nothing new or different here....so don't quit your day job.... This guy is a p*ssy. Has no balls at all, just turn in his man-card because there is no way any real man/husband would let her behavior dictate their sorry ass marriage. And his sister is "supposed" to be done kind of marriage counselor. She couldn't see how screwed up their marriage was, that since "no sex" probably means someone is cheating. She is about as clueless as her dumb brother. .. This was one awful tale not worth any stars, in facy, you owe the readers, at least 2 stars for reading this so called story of a "Loving Wife".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see a lot of people criticizing you here because you aren't a patriarchal asshole!

This story could have been written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck story, too bad it could have gone places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He's a pathetic character.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

What seriously mentally ill little pantie wearing prancing Nancy homosexual. 3 Pages to admit you fixate on big cocks. Hell the loving way you wrote about the Marine and in such a homoerotic manner you clearly are exactly what my first sentence correctly labelled you as.

Pathetic losers like you make LW a cesspool. Glad you were a one miss wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was one of the worst things ive ever read... burn your keyboard and dont get anew one till you hit adulthood and become an actual man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read some of the other comments. I have to say that your character is too weak to be a husband. So - as for the story - OK... she wants to fuck her boss more than she wants to fuck her husband and her husband is OK to watch her be sexually abused for no other purpose than pleasing a horny, person degrading boss who likes a 'nooner'. There's no human drama here, no 'sex for promotion', no exceptional pleasure being expressed by the cheating wife. So - the criticisms you've received should show you that erotic writing has to have some gain for someone. Try again.... put some 'real' emotion into it - like your husband character should be angry, should confront her, should threaten her with divorce and claim his personality back. Question for you to start with: What was their marriage based on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical start to a LW story and then you turned her into a lying, cheating slut and him into a cuckold and the story went to hell in a handbasket. And you put NO end to it, which was adding insult to injury. Lousy story.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

He needed to kick the guy in the balls when he could. D

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 year ago

I don't know anyone that gross...maybe it's a kink but eww...

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

Everyone else was too kind. THIS SUCKED. I wish they had a section for cuckold stories. Then I wouldn't be obliged to read it waiting for a plot twist that never came. The clincher was when she giggled, stood on tip-toes, and said she would give her ass to her husband to prepare it for the fuck wad and the tall blonde guy. FUCK THAT!! You get nothing, pal. zero, zorch, nada, zip. It was pathetic. 0 stars and don't write another.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quit reading as just another wimpy cuckold story.

No empathy from point he quit without discussing with wife. No planning for future etc

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 year ago

Cuckold shit beyond belief. β€œJust come home to me.” What a piece of shit husband. Worthless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ftds sad sick story, with no reason for her treachery . Mc weakcuck who is turned on watching his get used by a sexual preditor .

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Nope. Not going to score because my dislike for cuckold stories would make it unfair. It is what it is and I hated every line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasted my time with this cuke crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You created a self-centered bitch who is cheating on a husband she has no feelings for in any way and a husband who isn't worth the ink to write his name in a never to be seen book. Why any man would stand back and watch his wife cheating on him and jerk off while watch in somethin you need to explain to me. Maybe they deserve each other. She isn't worth fighting to keep as his wife and he isn't worth trying to satisfy in her bed or her life. The only thing they can accomplish together is hubby gets to screw her ass and she uses her husband to get her ass ready for her lover and any of his friend he wants to service her out to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap!!!!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Hate husbands like him. No wonder she doesn't respect him. He needs to go ballistic and fuck up her boss, sue her company all after he gets proof.... He won't have to write a sentence...just fuck him up. Write a chapter 2 and decide what type of M/C he will be?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Hope he divorces her before Tom gets her pregnant!

Just as well his genetic line gets edited out of the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sue the company and the boss and the one he has invited to service her. He won't have to work again.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Want to see how this plays out. It could go several different ways

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous