My Wife's Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Melissa, you are the wettest woman I've ever known. Its like a fucking river down there." He shoved a finger inside her and she bucked a little and then started grinding on it and moaning lightly.

I saw that he was right. Her inner thighs were completely glistening with her pussy juices, and his fingers were already wet and slick. A little sweat was beading up on her lower back and ass and made her creamy skin shiny in the sun.

She began kissing him passionately again, though her mouth looked a little slack, remained a little open the entire time, like she wasn't in full control of herself, like she was panting and loosing any remnant of dignity or shame; she was getting "fuck drunk" I would call it.

My wife let out a guttural moan as he shoved his finger in her again. He pulled his tongue from her mouth and reached up and grabbed her left tit and squeezed it hard like it was a cheap sponge. He slid his hand to the tip so he could roll her firm nipple between his fingers and then bent and sucked it into his mouth, just the nipple, then suddenly, sucked the whole tit in like a starving baby.

He pulled his head back slowly, letting her tit release from his mouth, grabbing the nipple very lightly as it passed by his teeth and stretching it softly before he let it snap back in place. He looked into her eyes. "I'm glad you listened and shaved for me. You're so tight and wet, you know I love it, but I wasn't going to keep fucking that hairy thing for much longer. You knew that, huh?"

Melissa very timidly nodded her head.

He put his hand on her cheek and said, "Turn around and bend over that rock for me. I'm going to fuck you nice and hard for being such a good listener."

Without a second's hesitation, my wife spun around and reached across the rounded boulder that was behind her at her waist, bending over and flattening her tits and belly on the rock while she stuck her beautiful little ass in the air towards him, answering his request by spreading her legs wide to expose her juicy, protruding little pussy.

I was shocked how easily she had complied with him. My wife hated getting fucked from behind... well, by me at least. She was pretty timid, prudish even, when it came to our sex life. Always treating sex as if it were sort of shameful and dirty. The lights were usually off, or, when I protested, kept very dim, and she only liked me on top pumping away at her. The few times she had let me flip her over and fuck her from behind, she only relented for a minute, looking very uncomfortable, before she would turn herself onto her back again to finish up. Oral sex tended to be me eating her out for a few minutes, which she seemed to like, but then she would say, "Get on top of me," or, "I want you in me." And forget kissing me if I had her pussy taste on my mouth. She would turn her head to the side, repulsed, while I finished pumping into her. I did get the occasional, lackluster blowjob if I pushed enough; I mean days or weeks of hinting and finally asking - which she would run to the bathroom to spit out immediately after I came - sometimes before all of it had finished coming out or my orgasm was even finished.

But right now I was staring at my supple, prudish little wife pressed flat on her stomach over a boulder in the open sunlight, resting her head on her arms while her legs were spread wide in anticipation of getting mounted hard from behind by her boss' huge dick. She had gotten into a position which offered me a perfect viewing; I couldn't have directed a better shot if I were filming a movie. Her ass and pussy were pointed towards me, but ever so slightly angled to the left where I could still see her body and the side of her face, even with Tom moving in behind her. I started jerking myself faster. I couldn't stop to think about the situation or I'd probably cry, I knew that. So I just kept letting the pleasure build in my dick to distract me.

Tom held his dick in his hand like a fat, pink billy club, moving it towards her. He stopped and bent over to get a better view of my wife's ass and pussy. "Show me that pussy I'm going to be fucking sweetheart. Spread it open for me so I can see it."

My wife quickly slid her hands out from under her head and back to her ass, pulling her creamy ass-cheeks to each side while spreading her legs a little wider to really open her pussy and expose the puffy, delicate pink pussy lips, the red swollen labia like two little balloons waiting to be popped, and the deep, tight hole of her vagina. Her clitoris was now fully erect, pointing straight down at the yellow dirt like she had her own tiny hard-on. I'd never seen it like that, so full and distended and rigid. Her ass, her pussy, her thighs - everything gleamed with moisture in the sun.

"Mmmm..." Tom stood up straight and got into position just behind her.

Because he was so much taller than her, he bent at his knees a little to line up his dickhead with her opening, though it was so long, hanging between his legs, that he didn't have to bend too much. His muscular ass was still up above hers and his legs were his broad shoulder's width apart so that I had a full view of what was happening to my wife's pussy. He started rubbing the thick purplish head of his penis up and down her slit, getting them both slick and shiny with her fluids. Her hand immediately left her ass to grab for his cock to try desperately to pull it into her, but he grabbed her wrist.

"It's okay sweetie. You're gonna get fucked hard, I promise. Just relax okay? Let me fuck you my way, alright." He let my wife's hand go and she instantly wrapped it around behind his ass and tried to pull him into her again.

He laughed and took the head of his cock, bigger around than the rest of it, and pushed it slowly into her pussy, which stretched elastically to suck it in. As it slid deeper and popped into her tight hole, her pussy closed shut around it like a mouth and instantly Mel arched her shoulders backwards off the rock and gave an agonizing whimper of pain being dissolved by the most intense pleasure.

Her boss laughed and said, "Not so loud. Someone might hear you."

My wife pressed her tits back onto the rock and put her mouth tight against her arm to stifle her moans and whimpers.

He continued pushing his big cock very slowly into her, deeper - maybe half way down her hole - then pulled it quickly all the way out with a sucking sound, which made her moan deeper than before. He began flicking and pressing her clitoris with the head of his cock so that she thrust her hips back toward him, rising up on her toes, desperately trying to swallow his cock with her pussy once again. But he moved back just enough to deny her.

He leaned over her, still rubbing just the tip over her clit, and whispered in her ear, though loud enough that I heard him pretty clearly, "Oh god, you're a horny fucking woman aren't you? You want to get fucked hard Melissa? Huh? You want me to ram this dick all the way inside of you?"

She answered him by thrusting her ass back towards him again and whimpering, "Please Tom... Please just start fucking me. I can't take it anymore. Please."

She seemed to be near tears, begging for him to fuck her.

"Alright," he said, and stood and leaned back. Without further warning he suddenly just shoved his dick deep into my wife so that his cock vanished almost completely into her. I flinched and squeezed my dick too hard, worried he'd hurt her. But I was amazed. She took it all in just like that; like she was use to being penetrated by that thick monster. She moaned so uncontrollably now that she bit into her own arm to try and stay quiet as her boss started pumping faster, digging his big fingers into her ass-cheeks to pull her back into his thrusts. Each second he was fucking my wife harder and faster, pounding his dick deep into her, causing her ass to ripple with each thrust, even as his full balls slapped again and again at the top of her pussy striking her engorged clit.

My wife grunted and squealed, grinding her teeth, barely able to contain herself, some moments crying in tiny, sobbing little moans as her body began shuddering uncontrollably. I could only imagine the pain of having something so big shoved into her, and also the ecstasy he must have been giving her to want that huge cock so bad. She was slamming her ass back into him to meet each of his thrusts, and the noise of their skin spanking together, and the squishing, sucking sound of his cock gliding in and out of her was amazing. I was going to cum any moment - harder than I could remember ever having cum. My dick was swelling full of raw pleasure, my balls began retracting, and I had to take my hand away from my dick, lean forward against the rock, and breath in deeply (quietly) to keep from cumming at that moment.

Milky fluid began dripping from Tom's balls. I knew it wasn't his cum, it was my wife's, gushing out of her. With each thrust, her pussy splayed completely open, puffy, swollen and dripping. And each time he pulled back, her pussy lips gripped and pulled at his cock like a sucking mouth. He pounded into her a few more times and then leaned all the way forward and reached around under her, grabbing her forcefully by her beautiful little breasts, lifting her upper body off the rock as he squeezed and kneaded the hard nipples and shoved his cock as deep as it could go into her body, holding it there as he clenched his butt cheeks to get every last centimeter inside my wife.

It was too much for her. She threw back her head almost to his chest, grinding her ass into his pelvis, arching her back as if she were about to let out some animalistic howl. But she couldn't. She couldn't speak. She only gasped deeply like it was her final breath, then her head fell forward and she groaned from down in her gut like she was pushing through childbirth. Her entire body began to tremble and shudder with the waves of a huge, approaching orgasm. Her skin suddenly flushed bright pink in the sun, I have no idea why but it was the most amazing thing. Tom thrust again, at the same time slamming her ass back into his pelvis by squeezing and pulling back on her tits. He just froze like that, as if he had just impaled her on a spear.

That was it. Her mouth fell open, speechless, and her eyes went wide, staring blankly into the blue sky. Every muscle in her body became taught and rigid as if she were being electrocuted. That is, every muscle except for the folds of her deep, delicate, pink pussy, which now stopped gripping the massive cock shoved into it and began quivering, fluttering in little spasms around it like the wind was blowing through it. Her legs shook wildly now, as she lost control of her body and could only just keep from falling. I could almost feel the burst of pure ecstasy she must have felt rushing through her body; centered in her pussy but thrilling her through every inch of her skin, rippling through her spine, curling into her toes and fingers, pouring out her mouth and nose and ears; making her entire body from her head to her feet into one huge clitoris convulsing from orgasm into orgasm for what must have been a full minute of pure ecstatic bliss. It was incredible to watch. My dick twitched and cum began dribbling out without my even touching it.

Tom spoke in a low voice as my wife trembled and began to lurch stagger forward as if she were drunk, or had just been shot perhaps, "You like that, huh Melissa? Cumming hard on my fucking dick? Now it's my turn babe."

She couldn't respond to him. She could only moan as she sank forward onto the rock, completely spent, gasping, still shuddering in little bursts of ecstasy. Tom pulled his glistening cock out of her with his right hand and began rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass, smearing her juices all over her butt. Then he reached down with his left hand and used his thumb and forefinger to open her sticky asscheeks enough to expose her tight little butthole, which was still puckering and contracting from her passing orgasm. He placed the swollen mushroom head of his cock against her asshole and flicked it up and down to lubricate it completely. My wife, as spent as she was, spun around to face him and sank to the dirt on her bare ass, her back against the rock. Her legs were spread wide so that I could see her pussy was still dripping and gaping from where his cock had stretched it open. She grabbed Tom's cock with one hand and pulled it down to her mouth and started slurping and sucking her own juices from it, licking it under the head as she massaged his big balls with her free hand.

Tom scolded her, "I told you at least a month ago that I was going to fuck your ass, didn't I?"

Melissa didn't respond but just kept sucking on his dick with all the fervor she could muster. I could tell she was exhausted from the orgasm, beads of sweat clung to her face and her chest was heaving as she sucked him off.

He continued, "I'll give you another week or so to get ready, but its gonna happen soon, alright?"

My wife nodded her head and through her mouth stuffed with cock, grunted something I imagine was her agreement to having him fuck her asshole, soon.

"Alright..." he said, then slowly leaned back as she sucked and jerked his dick even harder, pulling it out a couple times to lick and suck his large balls while she caught her breath, but going right back to cock sucking the moment she did, with a passion she had never shown me.

Tom's legs began to tremble. He started groaning. He held my wife's head on both sides and started pumping his dick into her mouth so that her flushed cheeks bulged with the jabs from his cock. She was gurgling and turned her moist eyes up to him as if pleading for him to cum deep in her mouth.

He groaned again, "Oh Yeah Melissa... God yeah... Suck my dick. Come on, just a little deeper..."

I started jerking my own cock, gripping it hard and gritting my teeth against what I knew I couldn't stop from overwhelming me at any moment.

Suddenly, Tom put his left hand on Mel's forehead and gently pushed her back so that her head rested against the rock behind her while he reached down with his other hand to pop his cock out of my wife's mouth. He started jerking himself hard, aiming his dick at Mel's face but not letting her lips touch it. Her mouth was still open and she looked like she was trying to push back against his hand, desperate to suck on him more, to give him all the pleasure she could. Even though his cock was free from her lips, she hadn't let her hand release the base, which she was still pumping; there was plenty of room on his dick for both of them to hold it. Her left hand stroked his balls and then started milking them, or rolling them around in her hand like those tranquility balls they sell at the Chinese novelty stores.

Tom began to grunt and breathed heavily. "Fuck yeah. Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum..."

He thrust his dick right over my wife's chin as a gushing rope of pearly cum shot into my wife's open mouth, over her cute round nose and freckled cheeks, coating her little lips and chin with his sperm. A good glob of it shot directly into her mouth and she quickly swallowed it, immediately opening it wide again like a baby bird, just as another spurt of cum gushed onto her mouth, over her freckled cheek and the side of her neck. Tom was shaking like a big, muscular leaf, and staggered back a step as a smaller burst of cum spilt all over the front of my wife's black sports bra, dribbling down her soft white tit, the rosy nipple still fully erect.

I began cumming so hard it was agony. The sight of it all made me shoot my sperm all over the stone in front of me, spurt after flying spurt. I didn't count, but it was a lot cum flying out of my penis. Finally, cum just began dripping onto the dirt at my feet in little patters. The orgasm left my knees shaking and my head light. I steadied myself again the wall in front of me as quietly as I could and gasped for air.

I looked up quickly, afraid I might have been too loud.

But the two hadn't noticed me. Tom had stepped forward again, his pulsing cock beginning to droop a little as he rubbed it on my wife's face, scooping up the cum which she cleaned off his dick with her tongue, a beautiful, wicked smile on her face.

When she swallowed the last bit, he took his cock away picked up his shorts, then snapped them in the air to get the dirt off. "That was nice, but I really wanted to cum in your ass."

My wife slowly rose to her feet, brushing the dirt from her bare ass. "I know," she said softly, with a hint of sadness and shame that she had disappointed him, "I'm just afraid it's going to hurt too much."

Tom slipped his shorts on, tucking his big dick into the mesh, and then started adjusting his shirt and socks. "It will hurt if you don't start stretching out that little asshole of your first... You should let your husband go at it a few times. He's not too big right? Start tonight and let him do it as much as he wants this week so you learn to relax down there. Plus you'll get used to the sensation of a dick in your butthole so it won't be so shocking when it's my turn. "

My wife was on her feet and I was staring at her shaved pussy, which was puffy and red from having just been fucked so hard by such a big cock. She pulled her sports bra off and turned it inside out to hide the cum smeared onto it. She cleaned the cum from her tit and sucked it from her finger before pulling her bra back on. Then she started figuring out how to unravel her panties and pants from her ankle. "Phil works nights so it will probably have to wait until this weekend maybe."

Tom was all fixed up and folded his arms to wait for her. "I don't care when you do it, or if you do. You want me to keep fucking you right? Well, that's a condition of getting fucked by me. I told you when we started that I don't hold back on how I like to get my pleasure and you agreed to give it to me however I wanted it. Remember after our first fuck? You said you were cool with that arrangement."

My wife had her pants on now and sauntered up to her boss. She got on her tiptoes and threw her arms around his neck to kiss him passionately with her eyes closed.

She opened them with a bright smile and let him go. "I know, I know. I remember. And I want to do it, to see how it feels to have you inside of me there, and make you feel good. I'm just nervous. But I'll try with my husband. I haven't given him any in months. He'll flip out when I ask him to put it in there." My wife bent down to fix her shoes.

Tom adjusted his shorts. "Remember I'll be gone starting tomorrow and back on Monday. My friend Ray is coming back with me from the bay area. You remember him? The sales rep up north? Blond, surfer looking guy."

My wife nodded and stood up.

"I told him about you and now he wants to fuck you too. He's just nervous about his wife finding out, he doesn't normally do this kind of thing. I assured him you're not out to ruin anyone's marriage, especially your own, right? You just like getting fucked, right?"

My wife nodded again. She looked a little nervous. I simply couldn't believe what I was hearing and was still in a sort of dreamlike stupor that I had just jerked off to watching her get fully used by her boss.

"Don't worry," Tom assured her, "he's nowhere as big as I am or as dirty minded either." He laughed, "I'm working on changing that though, so watch out." My wife laughed nervously while he continued, "I want us to fuck you together. I think it would put you over the top. You ever done that before? Fucked two guy at once?" He put his hand under her chin like she was a child and she looked up at him coyly. "Would you like that? Two dicks in you at the same time?"

My wife nodded submissively and looked around nervously.

Tom smiled. "Don't worry, it won't be here. This is fine for a quick one on one but not for a little gangbang action. I'll rent a room at the Marriot down the street. They've got a suite with a Jacuzzi tub, champagne, all that jazz. We'll take a long lunch and fuck you hard for as long as you want okay? It'll be about you, alright?"