My Wife's Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife smiled and nodded.

"Shit." said Tom, looking up. "We haven't actually run in a couple of weeks have we?"

My wife laughed her sweet little laugh again.

"We should probably run for a little while so we come back sweaty from more than fucking this time. Plus," he patted his flat, toned stomach, "I'd have to do a lot more fucking to keep this thing from getting flabby." He slapped my wife's ass hard and then turned and started running straight towards the boulder that I was hiding in, my wife following just behind him. I freaked out and ducked down and got as small as possible in the shadows. They didn't look back as they passed along the trail next to my hiding spot and I watched my wife's sweet ass go up around a group of bushes and disappear.

When they were gone I pulled my pants back on, grabbed the picnic basket and hurried back to my car. When I got home, I called my boss and told him I was feeling a little sick, probably from the septic tank incident I lied. He sounded flustered and told me to take a couple days off if I needed it, they'd pay for the days off, etc.

When Melissa got home that evening, all showered and dressed back in her business slacks and blouse and her hair down again, she saw me standing at the dinner table putting out a roast. She was startled. I was so nervous - still in kind of a weird, uneasy, unknowing place. I wanted to scream, to confront her, to tell her I had seen it all. It was the first thing that rushed into my mind. I felt betrayed and angry and sad all at once, staring at my beautiful wife. But each time I thought about what I had witnessed that day, which was pretty much all I thought about for the rest of the day, my dick would get so hard, and I wished I could watch it happen all over again. Plus, her boss had told her, pretty much implored her, to let me have anal sex with her, one of my fantasies that I had given up on, figuring it was something she would never even consider.

"My work called that the problem isn't fixed yet. Everyone got a couple of days off, paid. I thought we could talk." I looked for her reaction. If she got pissed at me I decided I was going to let her have it - tell her I had seen everything - act disgusted, hurt, resentful.

My wife set her bag down on the table and walked up to me slowly, looking me in the eyes, never blinking. She still looked a little flushed to me, but it was probably because I knew what she had been up to that I noticed it. She was right in front of me and pushed up on her toes, held my face and kissed me softly on the lips. I saw a flash of Tom's huge cock going in and out of those same lips and my dick twitched. Just then, at that moment, I decided I didn't really want to hate her, and kissed her back.

"I'm sorry I've been so angry with you," she said. "I just felt so betrayed. But I know that wasn't what you intended."

"No, it wasn't." I said, shaking my head, tears in my eyes. "I didn't know it would hurt us like this. I didn't mean..."

She brushed her finger over my lips, "It's okay. We'll be okay." She took my hand and smiled at me. Her eyes were sincere, staring deeply into mine. "The new receptionist told me you came by at lunch with a picnic basket. I'm so sorry I missed you. That was really sweet of you. It made me feel like you still love me. I almost cried when she told me."

Shit, my sister was right.

I said sincerely to her, "I don't care what you do, or decide to do. As long as you grow old with me and come back to me everyday."

She kissed me again. "I will. I promise."

That night in bed we started making out in the dark. Then we began the usual routine where I'd rub her pussy over her PJs while she stroked my dick in my boxers. I could feel the smoothness of her shaved pussy through the thin fabric but didn't want to rush it so I went slowly, barely able to contain myself. I pulled up her shirt and sucked and licked her nipples while she pulled my cock out from the top of my boxers and used my precum to stroke it slowly.

She pulled her lips away from mine and whispered shyly, "Can we try something different tonight?"

"Of course," I answered, acting the innocent fool. "What do you want to try?"

My wife Melissa reached over and flipped the nightstand light on. I squinted. She pulled her pajamas and panties down in one quick gliding motion so that I could see her shaved pussy up close, accessible to me now, moist with her musky-sweet effluence. It still looked a little puffy and raw, but I didn't care. I reached down to touch it but she turned over on her side with her back to me. Her left hand slid between her legs, over her pussy, carrying her slick juices on her fingers. With her right hand she reached back and pried her ass cheeks open so I could see her rubbing her slick pussy juices over the puckered little pink opening of her butthole. When it was wet and slick she put that hand on her other ass cheek and pulled them open wide and inviting.

She said nervously, in a loving whisper, "Fuck me in the ass babe? Just go slow, okay?"