My Wild Date

Story Info
Hot date is far more of a slut than first thought!
6.7k words
4.1
7.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob898
bob898
1 Followers

It was 7.30 pm on a Friday night. I'd finally got a hit on Tinder and arranged for dinner at a moderately classy restaurant. I know -- Tinder and restaurants are a weird combination. But I never did have the greatest luck with the app and was just happy for any success.

The girl in question went by the profile name 'Katie'. Listed age as 22. Gorgeous, with blonde hair past her shoulders, beautiful brown eyes athletic, maybe C-cup boobs. Loved to show her ass in photos, and beaming in every photo. Amazing.

I was doing ok for myself. I was 24, just starting out after studying. I was a bit of a nerd, but had been athletic in high school and college and was in fairly decent shape, nothing amazing. Definitely out of practice since I'd got a job and responsibilities that wiped me out more in the week than study ever had. I'd just started living by myself in a tiny flat about 5 minutes drive down the road. It wasn't much, but it was mine and I turned my attention to myself for the first time in about 6 years.

By the time that 7.50 rolled around, I was still alone and starting to Google cab fares compared to Uber to my house. I looked up and she walked in. She was moving fast on cream coloured heels, wearing a matching coloured dress. As she got closer, I thought I could make out a pink bra underneath and wondered just how see through the dress was when I looked up. My jaw dropped at her beauty. She had that same smile, the same blonde hair, straight and framing her stunning face, maybe a little out of place. And she was coming right towards me.

I stood up quickly to try and reach her seat and offer it to her, but she was too fast and waved me away as she pulled it out. She hung her handbag and seemed about to sit when she suddenly turned and checked something in her bag. It had a long strap and was low on the chair. I watched in awe as she bent forward. Not only could I clearly see the outline of pink, lace material through her dress, I thought I caught a flash of pink between her legs as her dress rode up slightly. I felt a tingle through my groin as she stood back up and said:

"Oh my god, sorry I'm late!"

I managed to stammer out:

"Uh, would you like a drink?"

Her eyes lit up.

"Oh thank god, I'm parched!"

My waiter materialized almost immediately. I didn't blame him. It was a popular restaurant and I'd been giving the 'my date's coming' excuse for the last 20 minutes. I began to order:

"I'll have the red and the lady will have the wh-"

She flicked her hair back briefly as she sat down hard. I watched her tits bounce as she landed on the seat and, slightly out of breath said;

"Vodka sunrise please! So... Ben was it?"

"Umm yeah, sorry. Didn't introduce myself properly, Ben."

I had a moment of panic as I thought about standing to do... something? Lean forward for the cheek kiss? Hold out a hand? I was a mess. Having to go from thinking no one was coming to adjusting to this stunning girl in front of me. I was a bit shaken. I'd had experience with girls before, but it had been a long, long time before my friends convinced me to pick Tinder up again. I hadn't been with a woman in over two years. I continued.

"And, uh. Katie, right. Wow. I have to say you are much more attractive than I imagined. Or expected to be honest."

She beamed again and flicked her hair back.

"Awww, thanks! I get that a lot."

She reached out and put her hand on mine as I rested it on the table. It was like an electric shock, my heart jumped. I wasn't expecting physical contact of any sort so soon and I think I just opened and closed my mouth a few times before finally speaking.

"So ummm, did you have any problems getting here?"

She looked at me quizzically for a few seconds, then:

"Oh! Because I was late! Oh, no sorry. To tell you the truth, I wasn't planning on coming. This was kind of a back-up thing."

My face fell. Her words were like a slap. Back-up thing? What did that even mean? I must have looked pretty devastated because she continued immediately.

"Oh, but don't worry! I'm really glad I came, you're really cute!"

She reached out and took my hand again, and with her words on top, I felt better almost straight away. My spirits were lifted even further when I looked up and saw her tugging slightly at her dress cleavage. I could see the outline of a soft pink bra with lace and maybe some satin before she pulled her dress back up and smiled at me again. The colour matched the flash I'd got as she'd bent over before. My heart jumped a beat and I almost knocked my empty water glass over adjusting my posture.

"I... uh, like that colour!"

Stupid. Why would I blurt that out? I went bright red and just sunk in my seat, waiting.

"Oh... were you peeking"

She asked with a seductive grin across her face as the waiter put our drinks on the table.

"I... uh, yeah I guess I was. Sorry."

She stared at me for a moment with a puzzled expression, then smiled again and said:

"You know what? I'm not really in the mood for dinner. Is there somewhere we can go and we can get to know each other better?"

As long as it had been. As much as I'd been a stammering awkward mess throughout the first part of this -- even I couldn't miss that cue.

"My house is a five minute cab ride from here."

Her smile stayed.

"Sounds great, let's go."

My ass was out of that seat and taking her hand before I knew what was going on. I threw a wad of cash on the table without even talking to the staff. I knew it would cover it, but had a thought in the back of my mind that I think I paid about $70 for a vodka sunrise and a glass of wine that I never drank. It didn't matter.

I pulled Katie out onto the street. There was a cab waiting at the rank. I opened the door to let Katie in. She entered, but rather than take the closest seat and have me walk around, she crawled across the seat onto the far one. I had a view of this incredible pink, satin slit of her panties as she did so. I stared dumbfounded for a moment, then got in next to her. I gave my address to the driver, a heavy framed balding guy, about 40, who grunted a reply then set off.

I was pretty nervous and looked over at Katie, smiling. She reached out and put her hand on my thigh. I was already feeling very... excited and this pushed me even further. I could feel myself swelling in my pants. She looked down at my crotch.

"Well, you're looking like you're having a good time already."

"Well, you're..."

I paused, searching for the right words and ended up saying:

"...just very attractive. And I can't quite believe my luck!"

She smiled that enchanting smile again.

"Aww, thanks! And you're looking like you might be quite a bit bigger than my last date too..."

My heart jumped and I froze. What did that mean? What kind of girl says that? As I thought about it, Katie spread her legs slightly, leaning into her side of the car and turning slightly towards me so I got a full view up her skirt. I could see her soft pink, lace and satin thong, bared for my eyes to see. Sequins decorated the front and it was tight fitting. I thought I could start to see her pussy lips peeking out from around the sides. My cock hardened like a rock. Not taking my eyes off this sight I stammered out:

"Uh, what? Your date?"

"Oh right? I forgot to tell you. That's why you were my back-up plan. Just in case my earlier date didn't go well! But lucky you, here I am!"

She was so bubbly and sexy, legs spread like that, so I just nodded and ran my hand up her thigh. A tiny moan escaped her lips and she shifted in her seat. Her panties moved slightly and I could clearly see her labia start to slip out and wetness around the edge of her underwear. I had so many questions about what had just transpired before she met me, but here was a hot, wet, willing girl heading home with me. I leant in and kissed her while my hand moved up her leg. I started stroking the front of her satin panties with my finger as we explored each other's mouths.

It didn't take long before I could feel just how wet she was under the fabric. She broke away from the kiss, moaning a little louder and bit her lip. I could feel myself straining under my pants, her hand was rubbing up and down my cock through them. Suddenly she slapped my hand away from under her dress and gave an over the top, fake gasp, along with a wicked smile.

"Naughty boy! Can't you wait? What will our driver think of me?"

If he had any indication of caring at this statement, the driver didn't show it. Katie made a point of getting her phone out and played with it, ignoring me for the last minute or so of the trip. Though I'm sure I saw her glance over a few times and smile as we rode the last portion in silence.

As we pulled up out the front of my apartment building, she said:

"You were good enough to get dinner, I'll get this."

I got out and watched her hand a few bills to the driver. As she did so, I thought I caught a glimpse of a scrap of white paper in the bundle, but by the time I had the thought and looked again, the money was away. Katie got out my door, celebrity style. Legs wide and giving me the same, very enjoyable view I'd had in the cab. As she stood, she made a point that she'd left her phone inside, and bent at the waist to pick it up, giving me an unbelievable view of her ass and the outline of her pussy, framed tight against her panties.

I was so hard walking up the steps to my door, Katie in tow. I fumbled for my keys in my jacket before getting the door unlocked. I opened it for Katie and she walked in ahead of me, looking around. My apartment is virtually just a kitchen and bedroom/bathroom. My bed was within a few yards of the door and Katie wasted no time in grabbing me, kissing me again and pushing me down onto it.

I took my jacket off and was starting to unbutton my shirt when that thought hit me again. I couldn't shake it. And before I knew it, the words were out of my mouth.

"Wait, you saw your date's cock? Right before coming and meeting me?"

She played it well, looking down shyly for a moment, before back at me.

"Oh, you don't really want to know about that do you?"

I thought for a second, back and forth. It would be playing on me all night otherwise. Ignorance is bliss. But -- I should know what I'm getting into right?

"Well... kind of... You said it wasn't very good right?"

That smile appeared again.

"Oh not at all! He was much smaller than I like. And barely lasted any time at all."

My stomach sank again. Lasted? Size? So something happened. Something recent. And he must have cum? What the fuck!? What did they do?

My expression must have given away my thoughts. Katie spoke up.

"Why don't you show me how much bigger you are?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked up. She had her skirt around her waist and was slowly twirling completely around. I got a full view of her incredible, tight ass. Cheeks framing the tiny satin triangle at the back of her thong and that tight front, hugging a shaved -- and very wet looking -- pussy.

"Oh my god, Katie."

I started unbuttoning my pants, tugging them off, along with my shirt. Never breaking my gaze with Katie's perfect body as she took her dress off. Her tits were incredible. Beautifully round and contained in a matching bra. Her areola peeked through sheer lace at the top and the rest sat snugly inside the seductive, pink satin cups. I lay there in my underwear for a moment and teasing, trying to get my confidence back a bit, asked:

"So, do you want to see more?"

Katie nodded and with one hand moved her panties to the side as her other hand reached down and started slowly rubbing her clit. I stared at her pussy, hypnotized. So beautiful. And as I did so I noticed something. A large drop of white cum -- unmistakably so -- leaking out of her pussy as she stroked herself. I watched it drip right out of her, trickling down her leg a few inches. If she noticed, she gave no indication. Just stroking herself and moaning quietly at the end of my bed.

I couldn't believe it. How could she? Really? Not only fuck a guy right before this date, but have him cum and inside her!? And not even clean up first? I was disgusted. But for some reason, I was still so fucking hard. She was so hot, so confident and masturbating right in front of me. How could I not be turned on? I shook my head for a second. I wasn't going to ask about the cum, but I needed to know more. Trying to justify my next decision maybe? I didn't know. But I stood up in front of her and asked anyway.

"Katie, I'm sorry. My head's just... argh, you know? What happened with this earlier date?"

"Oh. Is it bothering you? You really want to know?"

She knelt in front of me and starting peeling off my underwear. I swallowed and persisted.

"Um, yeah... I do. I think I need to."

"Well, if I can put your mind at ease..."

She was tugging my underwear down my legs.

"It started with him talking a big game, so I took him in the bar toilet and sucked his dick. I was only a few seconds in and thought his cock was going to keep getting bigger, and all of a sudden he just blew in my mouth! That was as big as he got!"

My cock was released as she talked, springing straight up as she pulled my underwear away. I was so fucking hard listening to her and waiting for what she was going to do to me next.

"He told me that it had been like, a few weeks since he fucked? So that's why he came really fast? But he was telling me he'd get hard again super quick. And he did. So I thought -- great! We can fuck at his place. And we get to his car and he's telling me how hot I am and he could take me right here. It's been a while since I fucked in a car and he had a really nice one. So I thought -- why not?"

She paused and licked the entire length of my cock underneath and started slowly stroking me. My knees shook for a moment and I moaned. She kept going.

"So I lie back in the car and he starts fucking me. And all I can think is -- where's the rest of his dick? It was still really small! And yeah, I guess he lasted a bit longer than before, maybe like a minute? Then, well, you know. And I left."

My mind was reeling. What was going on? Here was this gorgeous girl, almost naked and pleasuring me. Yet she's telling me, in intimate detail how she was fucked, probably an hour before and left unsatisfied. And she has that guys' cum currently running down her leg. What a slut! And I remembered one of my college biology classes suddenly -- isn't sperm supposed to survive for 2 days in the mouth? I just kissed her! It was like I was having this raging battle between my brain and my cock. Every sensible fibre of my being was telling me to kick her out and what a huge mistake this was. And at that moment, she took my entire length in her mouth and my brain lost.

She made me feel incredible. I sat down on the bed and she shuffled forward, smiled and engulfed my cock again. I've never felt anything like it. It was like being sucked by a pornstar. She bobbed her head up and down me at the perfect moments, used just the right amount of tongue. Slurping and gasping as she expertly fellated me. And all the while I could look and see that perfect little ass with that sexy thong sticking up, teasing me.

It was like something primal took over and for a minute, I thrust back into her mouth as she blew me. I saw her eyes widen and she moaned while I was still in her mouth and matched my rhythm. I could see her reaching down and fingering herself as she blew me.

We kept going until I felt the beginnings of that familiar tingle. Uh-oh. There was no way I was going to be like this other guy. I pushed her chin up and she moved away from my cock.

"Bend over so I can take you."

I wish I could have photographed how she looked at me. I'd never seen someone want a cock that much before.

"Fuck me until I cum on that big cock Ben."

She knelt on the bed and started to take her thong off, but I pushed her forward, grabbing the string and moving it aside as I thrust my throbbing cock inside her. She moaned loudly.

"Ohhh!! Ahhhh!"

"Oh fuck Katie..."

She was unsurprisingly soaking wet. I knew how turned on she was, but after 4 or 5 strokes, it occurred to me that a good amount of this was probably the other guy's cum. I tried not to think about it, instead focusing on Katie's moans as she arched her back.

"Oh my god yes! Fuck my tight, wet little pussy Ben!"

I kept going, squeezing her perfect ass. Fuck it looked so good...

"Do you like that Ben? Do you like fucking my slutty pussy?"

I felt my cock twitch and tried to focus on anything else. Just thrusting, hoping to do right by her. She felt out of this world, her pussy sliding back and forth along my shaft, coating my cock in juices. She was starting to thrust back and fuck me too as I tried to moderate myself. Through gritted teeth I managed:

"Yes. You are such a dirty little slut. Take my fucking cock."

I felt her pussy throb and squeeze me and she started slamming her ass back into me even harder.

"Oh god yessss! Keep fucking me with that cock. Just. Like. That. Make me cum Ben, fuck me..."

That was it. I tried my best, whimpering:

"Oh fuck, please slow down. No, ohhhhh."

She was moaning so loudly and bouncing her ass against me I don't even think she heard. But she obviously felt what happened next. I grabbed both her ass cheeks, thrust forward -- hard -- and came inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh Katie!!! Fuuuuuck!"

Our date had been planned for about a week and while I didn't stop jacking off in the lead up, I definitely tapered off as it got closer. Between that and how turned on I'd been since the cab ride I shot a massive load right inside Katie's pussy. I held tightly to her hips as I knelt, unmoving in ecstasy, shooting cum deep inside her. She knew immediately and was trying to turn around.

"Wait, what!? Umm, what the fuck!"

Her sudden change in demeanor surprised me and I looked at her with a panicked expression.

"Did you just cum in me too?"

My cock was still inside her, I'd just finished my last spurt. I was so mad at myself for cumming so fast.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, I... fuck!"

"Urgh! I was getting close too!"

She slid off my cock and took her thong off before dropping it on the floor. She seemed to be deliberately not looking at me and just picked up her phone. I watched cum flow out of her pussy as she flopped down on the bed and started looking through her phone. I had to do something to salvage what happened. I just had to.

"I... I think I can still make you cum."

She didn't even look at me, but I heard her scoff.

"Are you even going to get hard again?"

I looked down at my still deflating cock, absolutely slick with juices. I'd be a good few minutes away from that at least. I looked at her, laying on the bed, propped up on her elbows. Her pussy was still slowly leaking cum. Then an idea popped into my head. I didn't want to do it, but I knew it might be one of the only chances I had to salvage the night.

I grabbed her legs and rolled her onto her back, spreading her legs apart. It was a quick motion and she squealed in surprise:

"What the hell?"

I knew if I thought about it for more than a second, I might be too grossed out. So I just did it. I stuck my head in between her legs and started licking her smooth, dripping pussy. She started moaning immediately.

"Ohhhh... I didn't think... ohh my."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. The thought of tasting my own cum was already something I didn't really want to experience, but knowing that there was still some other guy's in there too? I tried to focus on how perfectly sexy her pussy looked over how salty she tasted.

After going down on her for a minute or so, she squirmed up away from my mouth. I looked up at her and she turned me over, straddled my face and bent forward until we were 69ing.

bob898
bob898
1 Followers
12