My Wild Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view of her ass and pussy in my face was incredible. Everything about her was so tight and sexy. I could feel my cock start to twitch again and she started sucking me off for the second time tonight. I kept going, working her clit and folds with my tongue, determined to make her cum. With her on top and mixed with my saliva, even more cum started to drip out of her, landing on my upper chest as she rocked back and forth on my face, head bobbing on my cock.

She was such a talented dick-sucker, it wasn't long before I was hard again. Listening to her moan with my cock in her mouth felt so good. And I could tell she was getting close too. She was almost grinding on my mouth by now and after another minute or so of that rhythm, she let my cock out of her mouth, sat up and just screamed out:

"Oh my god, fuck Ben! I'm cumming, AHHHHHH!"

She rolled off to the side, panting. I lay next to her, doing the same. My cock was definitely ready to go again, but as I thought about what I just did, I wondered whether it was worth continuing or if Katie would even want to. I looked over and she was fingering herself on the bed, either riding out the same orgasm or having another, I couldn't tell. She looked over at me hungrily.

"I'm glad you're nice and hard again..."

I watched as she sat up, unfastened her bra and let it drop onto the bed. All I could do was stare, mouth open. Her tits might have been the best I've ever seen. So round and perfect. They barely even moved as her bra came off, they were so perky. Big, pale areola and hard nipples stared back at me. She flicked her hair back and smiled, clearly amused by my reaction.

"Would you like to play with them while you fuck me again?"

And there it was. There was no way I was going to refuse an offer like that. And besides, I'd cum once already now. I could easily see myself fucking her for the rest of the night. I nodded and she straddled me, guiding my cock into her soaking pussy for the second time. I moaned, she was so fucking tight, so amazing.

Katie started bouncing on me, moaning as she slid up and down my cock. She ran her hands across her tits, then grabbed my hands and moved them there instead. It broke me out of my trance and I ruthlessly squeezed them, flicking and playing with her nipples as she rode me.

She started rubbing her clit while she fucked me, moaning.

"Oh fuck Ben, yes yes yes. Keep going, I want to cum all over that nice, thick cock."

I kept going and was doing fine for about three or four minutes. Then I started to feel it again. How could her pussy feel that good? And what was I going to do if I came again so soon? She was gyrating on me, bouncing, just going to town on my cock. I needed to take charge and start taking things at a pace I could last.

I rolled her over onto her back, managing to stay inside her and started fucking her in missionary. She seemed to love the decision, squealing with delight and moaning louder as I thrust into her tight, wet slit.

I was doing better for another minute or two but was so turned on by the sight of Katie's tits bouncing, eyes closed and legs spread as I fucked her, that I could feel I was getting close again. I started to slow down my thrusts, hoping, praying that I could last until Katie came. She seemed like she was getting close, I just had to hold on. But Katie had other ideas. As I slowed down she moaned, begging:

"Mmmmm, no... harder, fuck me!"

She wrapped her hands around my ass and pulled me into her, trying to set my rhythm. I sped up a little, trying to keep her happy. But I was getting closer and closer by the second. Suddenly Katie was bucking her hips in response to me slowing again. I tried to stay the same pace I was, but she was essentially fucking me with me on top of her. And a few seconds later I felt the start of it.

"Katie, I..."

"OH YES! Fuck me with that cock Ben! Keep going, ahhh!"

"Oh Katie, I'm gonna... Oh shit!"

That was it, the point of no return. As I felt myself start to cum again I started pumping my cock into Katie as hard as I could, pounding her for those last few seconds. And then I climaxed. Hard. Pinning Katie's arms down as I shot my load into her once more.

"Ahhhhhh, nooooo. Oh fuck Katie."

I could feel my load was less than before but still substantial. Katie knew immediately.

"Oh my god, again!?"

"I'm so sorry Katie, I don't know what happened! You just feel so fucking good!"

"Whatever! That excuse gets fucking old. You just can't handle pussy! Oh my god, to think that you were going to come through for me."

"I... made you cum before."

"Yeah, you did. And that's how you got your second chance. I was about to walk out on you when you went down on me, so congratulations. And now look. My pussy's filled with loads from boys who don't know how to last. I cum so easily with cock in me and you still couldn't do it."

Her words hit me like a punch to the face. The cute, happy, slutty girl at the start of the night was now ripping into me. I felt so disappointed I couldn't just last that extra time for her. I stood up and got off the bed, standing awkwardly.

Katie was on her phone again at the end of the bed and then stood and brushed past me, through my open bedroom door and into the kitchen. I turned and watched her, not knowing what to say. She plucked a few tissues from the box on my kitchen table and squatted. A river of cum dripped from her pussy onto my tile floor. Mostly my recent load and probably a good portion of whatever was left from her earlier conquests. She wiped her pussy with the tissues and pointed to one of the two chairs I had in the kitchen.

"Sit down."

Something about her tone and how clearly annoyed she was made me obey. I sat, naked on the chair. My cock was already flaccid between my legs from cumming. Katie sat in the other chair and waited in silence. She continued scrolling through her phone and I racked my brains trying to work out what to say to her. I couldn't think why she wasn't just leaving either, or what she was going to do next.

My answer came when my doorbell rang. Katie jumped up and bounced over to the door excitedly. I had been about to get up, confused, when she looked at me and shook her head.

"Uh uh uh. You stay there."

She opened the door, still completely naked. I was wondering what the fuck she was thinking when our cab driver from the trip walked in, an amused smile as he looked at me, naked on my chair. I spoke up:

"Katie... what the fuck is this?"

"Well Ben. Being one yourself, you know I like to have back up plans. And given you performed so poorly for me; you're going to sit and listen to how a real man treats a lady's pussy."

"Listen? And how did he know to come here?"

"I gave him my number when I paid. He messaged straight away. When you came in me the first time, I replied. Told him he should stay close as there was a very good chance it was going to be worth his while. And look: it was."

She smiled again, crueler this time and started massaging the driver's cock through his pants.

"And yes. Just listen. I'm going to close this door and you can wait there and try and think about how good I looked as I fucked you and how that will never happen again. Have fun!"

And with that, she took the driver by the hand, led him into my bedroom and closed the door. I sat, totally stunned. What. The. Fuck. How did I let this happen? A stranger was now in my house, in my bedroom! And about to fuck my date! I thought about calling the cops, but how would I even begin to explain this? So I just sat. And despite myself, listened.

My apartment is tiny and the doors are thin, so it wasn't long before I could hear sounds through the door. Muffled female moaning and a much clearer male voice growling:

"Oh yeah... you fucking slut. That feels so good."

Katie had obviously gone straight to sucking his cock. That gorgeous face and talented mouth, all his as I sat here. I leant forward and could just make out some slurping noises in between the moans. I put my head in my hands. What the fuck Ben? What the fuck? Cucked on a first date with some slut from Tinder? How long was this even going to continue?

Katie obviously progressed things quickly as I heard the start of flesh slapping against flesh and Katie started to moan louder.

"Oh... oh fuck! Oh that cock feels so thick inside my tight little pussy!"

Another low growl of pleasure.

"Mmm yeah, take it. Oh you feel so fucking good."

I looked down at my cock, still flaccid. I was almost crying, listening to her orgasmic moaning and the 'slap slap slap' of her hot, tight body getting ploughed. I sat there, still listening. 5 minutes passed, then 10. We were approaching 15 and my heart pounded in my chest as I broke Katie's rule. I stood and crept to the door. It opened towards the kitchen and was pretty new, so I was confident I could crack it and peek without making a sound.

I could see straight away that both were facing away from me, fucking doggystyle and I was able to stick my head around the corner for a better look. The way my bed was positioned meant Katie's ass was closest to me and I got an angle of her pussy getting fucked. And getting fucked it was -- this guy was humping the absolute shit out of her. He was pulling her hair as she was on all fours, back arched. Crouched over her slightly, he was thrusting hard and fast. I could see that his cock was about my size, maybe a little smaller, but noticeably thicker.

"Oh Ben! Oh fuck, he just keeps going AHHH!"

She was shaking and practically screaming out. The driver grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing hard as he kept fucking her. Every now and then he'd smack her ass and she'd squeal out for him.

I stood there in the door. My hand had drifted down to my cock which was starting to get hard again. I slowly rubbed myself, enraptured in what I was watching. Dammit! Why did it turn me on so much? I heard her moan, a bit quieter this time. I don't think she'd meant for me to hear it this time, thinking I was still outside:

"Oh, ohhhhh.... Fuck... I just fucking came again, mmmm."

Again? He'd fucked her so well she'd cum at least twice? This was torture, but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"Turn over slut."

The driver flipped her onto her back, spread her legs and continued fucking. I couldn't see as well anymore but I was pretty sure I could crawl on my hands and knees into the room without being seen. I crawled inside and raised my head until I could see his cock moving in and out of her slick pussy. I slowly stroked my now semi-erect cock. Katie was in full slut mode by now. Yelling out to me, still thinking I was in the next room:

"Oh Ben! Can you hear it? What's it like to have me cum with a cock inside me instead? I'm so close Ben, I'm ahhhh! Oh fuck, I'm about to cum! I'm CUMMING OHHHH! OH MY GOD!"

My cock was fully hard again now. I was silently stroking it as hard and fast as I could without being heard. Katie was still on her back, panting and moaning softly now having cum at least 3 times now from him. The driver didn't relent, keeping up the same intensity as before. Fucking her so hard... He had to be getting close soon. I realized with embarrassment that I was getting there again too. I looked around the room, trying to find something else to focus on other than Katie's pussy getting filled with cock. Anything to try and delay cumming again. Looking down, I saw Katie's thong, bunched up at the end of the bed where she'd thrown it. It turned me on even more seeing it and I knew I was basically at the point of no return. It was within arm's reach and I took it and held it to my face, sniffing it as I jerked off. I couldn't help myself and felt my orgasm approaching.

I heard the driver mutter something and Katie replying softly in that sweet, slutty tone she first used with me:

"Yeah, you gonna cum? You gonna cover me with that big cock? Yeah? I want you to cum anywhere you want."

And then -- loud enough for me to hear had I still been outside:

"Oh my god Ben, he's going to cum. Oh I'm going to let him blow all over me. My face, my tits, everywhere. Why don't you open the door and see what you're missing."

Before I knew it, she was up and on her knees on my bed. She knelt there, squeezing her tits together as the driver stood straight up, holding his cock towards her face.

"Ahhhhh!"

He let out this guttural moan as he came all over Katie. The load was massive, 7 or 8 ropes of cum pumped out, splashing all over her face, exposed tits and my bed. It was the tipping point for me and I climaxed at the same time. I held Katie's thong out to catch my load, but it almost wasn't worth it. I was so spent by this point that whatever cum I had left in me dribbled pathetically onto the fabric.

And then the worst part: as my cock throbbed my last, tiny load out into Katie's underwear she looked towards the door, maybe wondering where I was. Instead our eyes locked and she must have realized that I'd been inside for a while, jacking off in silence to her passion. She looked in surprised amusement at me, then laughed.

"Oh my god, really? You can't fuck me properly so you just spurt out what you can and ruin my panties? God if I'd known you were there and actually hard I probably would have sucked you off while I got fucked. You couldn't even find the balls to try that. Whatever. Keep the panties to jerk off with you loser. I won't need them for the rest of the night."

My cheeks burned red with embarrassment. I sat on the edge of the bed in silence, looking at the door. She turned to the driver, who barely acknowledged me with a grin before going back to putting his pants and shirt on.

Katie finished putting her bra and dress back on over her cum-covered body. I heard the driver walk out the front of my house, leaving me alone with her. She walked over to me, her face still dripping with cum, make-up smeared. As she got close, she bent down and kissed me on the cheek giggling, leaving a glob of the driver's cum behind on me. I recoiled and wiped it off with my hand. I finally snapped.

"Get out of my house you slut."

She laughed again.

"Proud of it! And gladly. I'm off for round two at his house. Maybe I'll send you the video."

And with that, she turned and walked off.

I never saw her again in person. But every now and then my phone would ping with a notification that I'd received a picture or video from Katie. As much as I told myself I wouldn't open them, or block her -- I never did. I'd find myself lonely or horny and in a moment of self-pity I'd open them. And there she'd be: a photo of her spread open in new crotchless lingerie, her ass in a new thong taken by the guy she was clearly blowing, a video of her face, moaning, while someone ploughed her from behind. Always slutty. And even though I tried not to, every time I'd end up back on my bed, getting her thong out of my drawer and sniffing it while I viewed what she sent and jerked myself off again.

12