My Wild Night out in Berlin

Story Info
An unexpected night in a Berlin.
1.9k words
4.72
8.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began as a classic British hen weekend. Just out of university, our friend Helen was about to become the first in our group to tie the knot, and to mark the looming event 15 of her assorted friends had bought budget flights to Berlin, staying in a pokey hotel in a run down part of the city. The plan was simple: drink loads, hopefully arrange an embarrassing stripper for the bride-to-be and then dance the night away in a cheesy night club.

We were already drunk by the time we landed on Friday evening. The plan was to drop our stuff at the hotel, quickly get ready and head straight out. We left the hotel around 10pm - there were varying outfits on display, ranging from the casual skinny jeans and top combinations, to overly sexy body-con dresses and skirts. I went for jeans, heels and my Ralph Lauren blazer over a strappy top.

As our taxis pulled up outside the club, it was immediately obvious that someone had got their wires crossed. The loud beat coming from inside didn't sound like the chart music that Helen had asked for and, more importantly, the people queuing outside were wearing an assortment of fetish wear and there was a lot of flesh on display.

After a quick word with the bouncer, 4 taxis carrying 13 of our friends made a swift exit - now heading to the right place. I was about to jump in the final taxi when my friend Danni called me back, "Lisa, fancy a quick drink here? We can catch the others up."

To be honest, I was in no hurry to join the others. The thought of dancing to pop music surrounded by teens really didn't appeal. "Sure, a drink here sounds good," I responded to Danni.

However, before we got though the door, the friendly bouncer put up his hand. In perfect English he explained that the club had a strict fetish/exhibitionist dress code. I guess I looked a bit out of place.

"Don't worry, we can change," I quickly reassured the bouncer. What was I saying?! The bouncer nodded, pointing to a small cloakroom just though the doors.

Danni and I burst out laughing as we entered, "What the fuck Lisa! What we supposed to change into?" she asked.

I wasn't worried - I've always loved playing around around with my clothes to create weird and wonderful costumes and I was confident that we could adapt our outfits for the occasion.

Crouched behind a line of coats, I said to Danni, "Now watch and learn!" I kicked of my heels and wriggled out of my jeans, now slightly regretting the plain grey knickers I'd thrown on earlier. I reached into my handbag and pulled out the pair of tights I always carried in case of an emergency (although this wasn't quite the emergency I had in mind). I pulled on the semi-opaque tights and, taking my inspiration from a university halloween party i'd once been to, I proceeded to strategically rip them in various places, exposing flashes of skin on my thighs and around my bum. Next, i took off my top and bra before putting my blazer back on with just the bottom button done up. There was a good half of each boob on display while the hem of the blazer just about covered my bum. "Voila!" I said to Danni as I stepped back into my heels and gave her a twirl.

Danni clapped her approval. "Ok, now me!" she demanded. Danni was super easy - she was wearing a black satin sleeveless top and, without her jeans on, it looked like the most micro of micro dresses. She also removed her bra so that the sides of both her boobs could be seen.

We stored our discarded clothes and left the cloakroom. A thumbs up from the bouncer indicated that we now met his dress code.

We entered the main club. At first glance it looked like any other: a few bars around the outside of heaving dance floor.

As we reached the dance floor we were sucked into the mass of bodies bouncing in unison to the thumping beat. At times I felt I might be crushed and all around me I could feel sweaty skin pressing against me. It was such a fucking turn on.

Danni was loving it too. She was surrounded by a group of guys and she was expertly grinding with each of them in turn, inviting their hands to explore under her satin make-shift dress. She leaned across to me and shouted over the music, "Lisa, let's make sure we get a taxi back to the hotel together" I'd known Danni for many years and this was her way of saying she was planning to ditch me for the rest of the night in pursuit of some action. I gave her a nod and left her to her entourage of horny men.

As I left the dance floor I suddenly became acutely aware that I was completely on my own. Here I was, dressed in next to nothing, in a fetish club miles from home. It was one of the most intoxicating and liberating feelings I've ever had. I told myself that I could do whatever I wanted and no one would ever know.

As I wandered round the club, I saw a number of people coming and going through a door near the bar. Intrigued, I went though and found myself in a maze of dark corridors which led to different rooms.

The first room was a mini-cinema in which a hardcore euro porn movie was playing. Nearly everyone was male - they were clutching their dicks and staring at the screen. Not my cup of tea, although I can't pretend that I wasn't turned on when a number of them re-directed their gaze towards me as they masturbated merrily into the night.

The next room was pitch black - I'm talking so dark you couldnt see your own hand in front of your face! And there were people in there with me - i couldnt see them but i could hear and smell them.

When the first person touched me I almost jumped out of my skin. Felt a cold hand sliding under my blazer and caressing my breasts. And then it was gone. Next was the unmistakable feel of a hardon pressing against by nylon covered bum. It was pressing against the material and sliding up and down in my crack. I could feel it twitching and instinctively clenched my bum, gripping it between my cheeks and instantly triggering it to spray of cum over my tights. Who ever has just shot their load on me then melted back into the darkness.

I decided this was a good time to leave the dark room as I was not sure how much more teasing and being groped I could take!

The besr way to describe the next room i came to was a fuck lounge. The sound hit me first- lots of squelching, groaning, screaming and sighing. I felt I'd walked onto the set of a porn film. As I looked around I could see couples fucking, groups, girl on girl, guy on guy...you name it!

For a moment I froze, unsure what to do. I'd never been to a place like this before and had no idea what the etiquette was. Should I approach people and ask to join in? Or should I just lie down and wait for people to come to me?

I was looking around for inspiration when I spotted a couple at the far end. They looked like they were in their late 40s, about twice my age. Both were attractive enough, although what I really liked was just how normal they looked. They also looked extremely nervous - I was hoping they were new to swinging, just like me.

As I walked over towards the couple I noticed that she was looking more and more anxious. My guess was that they were playing out a fantasy by attending the club, but now it was dawning on them that it was really going to happen. Strangely, their nervousness made me feel more confident.

I stopped about a metre in front of them and casually discarded by blazer, my tights and my knickers but kept my heels on. I couldn't believe I was standing naked in front of complete strangers.

I didn't pause. I reached forward and took each of their hands, gesturing for them to join me on the large mattress covering the floor. Inside I was a nervous wreck but outwardly I portrayed complete confidence. They automatically followed me.

I think they were expecting a slow build up. Maybe a chat first to get to know one another and discuss our fantasies. Or perhaps some gentle foreplay to begin.

Instead I went straight for the fuck. I lay on my back and brought my knees up. I opened my thighs wide and instructed him to take me in the missionary position.

He briefly paused, looking around for a condom. However, I shook my head and pulled him onto me. I was soaking wet and he easily slid inside me. I heard him gasp but I didn't look at him - my eyes were fixed on her. I wanted to see her face as her husband penetrated me.

I will never forget her shocked expression - at one point I thought she might even cry. She'd obviously fantasised about this moment many times, however now it seemed that she was struggling to compute the reality of seeing her husband fucking another woman. I found this such a turn on and smiled at her as I instructed him to push deeper in my cunt.

However, I didn't want to upset her send so decided it was time for her to get involved. I reached out to take her hand and motioned her to bring her head close to mine. "You really need to sit on my face," I whispered.

I had been worried that she wasn't enjoying herself so was reassured when she smiled and quickly straddled my head with her thighs and manoeuvred her pussy over my mouth.

She was wetter than me abd tasted amazing. Each time my tongue stroked her clit I felt her body shudder.

Both of them came really quickly - she came first, her thighs tightening around my face and her pussy juice soaking my face and running down my chin. He was not far behind - he shot his warm cum deep inside me before we collapsed in a sweaty heap. It was a short but memorable fuck.

Over a drink and a cigarette we chatted. It turned out that i had been right about them. She was a nurse and he was a teacher. They had been childhood sweethearts, had been happily married for more than 20 years and had never had sex with anyone but each other. They had finally summoned the courage to act out a fantasy of having sex with a stranger.

I really liked them, they were such a cute couple who clearly loved each other. I spent the rest of the night with them, playing out more of their fantasies.

Conscious of the time, I went looking for Danni. I eventually bumped into her coming out of the loos and we decided it was time to get dressed and head back to the hotel. I didn't ask her what she got up to and she didn't ask me.