My Wild Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife resumes her slutty ways.
5.6k words
3.78
18.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auteur
Auteur
34 Followers

"Jen! You look like a million bucks," Victor said in a raspy voice. The extra 50 pounds he was carrying was well concealed by his bespoke suit. Victor's dark hair was streaked with gray and the dry blotchy skin on his face and the double Scotch rocks in his hand hinted at a drinking problem. He shamelessly eyed her up and down as if remembering every curve of her naked body. "Thank you for meeting me, please have a seat, may I order you a drink?" he asked.

"You seemed to imply that I had to meet you for lunch. Why is it so important that we meet after all these years?" Despite her obvious unhappiness at being there, Jen sat down at the table. "I have to be back in the office in an hour, I have a meeting I cannot miss."

"Sure, I saw the article in Forbes, you're a big deal now, you're a partner in your firm, you represent some of the biggest names in the Valley, I read you even have Elon Musk's personal phone number on your speed dial. The rumor around town is that your husband and his partners sold their company for a half-billion dollars to some big German company. Little Jen has struck it rich."

"If you asked me to meet you here so we could talk about the article in Forbes, I don't have anything else to add." Jen stood up and reached for her purse.

"Sit down. I told you to meet me because I have some old photos I thought you'd want to see." Victor pulled a manila envelope out of his briefcase and handed it to Jen. "Yeah, when I saw the picture of you in an article in Forbes it got me reminiscing about the good old days. I went digging through some old albums and found these photos of you."

"Victor, thank you, I am sure these are lovely photos and I will look at them at the first opportunity. I have to get back to my office now." Jen put the envelope in her bag and stood up.

"Of course, duty calls. I hope you get to look at the pictures soon." Victor said with a hint of a smirk. Jen was unsettled by the look he gave her but putting her disquiet aside she left the restaurant and returned to her office.

Jen walked into her office and closed the door behind her. She felt dirty and a little queasy after she met with Victor. "Did he really ask me to meet him for lunch just to give me some old photographs?" she asked herself. Her first impulse was to throw the envelope in the trash and try to forget she even saw Victor. But thinking he might have some photos of her with her parents she sat down and opened the envelope. When Jen looked at the first photo and immediately felt sick, the photo was a frontal view, Jen had her eyes closed but it was her being fucked from the rear by an African American man whose face was blurred out. Judging by the taut erect nipples on her firm young breasts Jen was enjoying herself. In the next photo Jen was in the same position but this time there was a white man behind her and Jen was grimacing. The reason for the grimace became obvious in the next photograph, the photographer had changed position and took a photo of a slender white cock embedded in her ass. A note was attached, "CALL ME" and had a phone number she assumed was Victor's.

Jen dialed the number and Victor picked up immediately. "Victor, what the hell do you think you're doing? If you think you can blackmail me, think again, our firm deals with crap like this all the time."

"Hey, thanks for calling me, Jen. No one is asking you for a dime." Victor fairly sneered at Jen. "I was hoping you would come over tomorrow night so I can give you the negatives."

"Not on your life, you disgusting asshole." Jen hissed at Victor.

"Hey, that's no way to talk to the guy who was just trying to figure out which photo should go on the XMAS card I send to your parents. I have so many from which to choose. That's okay, you're a busy lady. I'll make a collage and send that. Nice talking to you." and Victor hung up.

Five minutes later Jen called Victor back and told him she would meet him at his house the next night at 7:00.

That night at dinner, Jen picked at her salad and told Alex, "I have to meet with some prospective clients from China for dinner tomorrow night. We just found out they are coming into town on some sort of due diligence and they agreed to meet with us. I hope that's okay with you, I know it's short notice.

"Of course, I was planning on working on the problem we're having with that new nasal spray flu vaccine, the one that's causing fatal brain bleeding on test animals..." Jen's mind had already started to wander before Alex could finish.

The following night Jen rang Victor's doorbell promptly at 7. Victor opened the door and pulled her in by the arm, "Glad you could make it Jen, come in and meet my cousin Graham." A tall, good looking, blonde version of a young man stood up to shake Jen's hand. Graham had the broad-shouldered physique of the rugby player he was. If they had met under different circumstances Jen would have found him very attractive.

"A pleasure to meet you, Graham. Victor, I apologize for being rude but I really can't stay. If I could pick up that envelope from you I'll get going." Jen looked at Graham while she said it and thought to herself what it would be like to be with someone so young and so fit.

"Hey, what's the rush? Come on, have a glass of wine with us." Victor presented Jen with a glass of white wine as he said it. "I want you to sit down and drink with us." Victor's invitation to sit was laced with menace. Jen accepted the glass of wine and sat down next to Graham.

Victor produced a sheaf of photographs and threw them on the coffee table in front of Jen. "I was just telling Graham these photos don't do you justice." Jen realized that she had been played for a fool by consenting to meet with Victor. Her eyes involuntarily darted to the door. "You aren't thinking of leaving, are you? We haven't even had a chance to go through all the photos."

"Victor, I don't know what you're playing at but the FBI will want to find out." Jen hissed at Victor.

"Shut up, no one is asking you for anything. I only asked you to come over to look at some old photos. What's the crime?" Victor spread the pile of photos across the coffee table. He had caught on film every intimate detail of her foursome with Victor, Ron, and Nick. Crisp photographs of her swallowing Victor's cock, Ron's fat black cock spearing her wet bald pussy, and Nick's white cock sliding in and out of her taut brown asshole. "But since you're being such an unpleasant bitch I'll just keep these."

"Wait. I, we, should talk about this. Perhaps I can pay you for your trouble developing these photos. I could transfer say, $50,000 to your account first thing in the morning in exchange for the photos and the negatives." When Victor didn't respond Jen increased her offer, "Maybe the entire package is worth $100,000 if I can be sure I get all the photos and negatives."

"That's a lot of money Jen, but I have enough money. Forget I even mentioned the photos." Victor continued to collect the photographs and re-insert them in the envelope.

The idea that Victor had these disgusting photographs of her made Jen's stomach churn. She knew this wouldn't be the last she heard of these photos. The prospect that her parents or her children could be exposed to these photos made her panic. "Victor, what is it you want from me? If it is not money what is it?" she pleaded with the panic clearly showing in her voice.

"I just thought we could have a nice visit, you know, like old times." Victor knew Jen was defeated, he just had to reel her in. "You remember the good times we had with that waiter, Paolo? You know like that. But hey, if you got to go, you got to go."

The realization struck Jen like a thunderbolt. She had been so stupid, of course, now she understood why Graham was there. The professional crisis manager in her took over now. Jen stood up and faced Victor and Graham. Jen loosened the top button of her blouse as she spoke, "Sure I remember now. I can take a trip down memory lane but first I would want to know that I have all the copies of the photos and the negatives." She then loosened the second button allowing her blouse to open up enough so they could see the lacy black bra underneath.

"Of course Jen," Victor pulled out another small envelope from his pants pocket, "here are the negatives." and handed the envelope containing the envelope to Jen. "Go ahead look at them, that's all of them."

Jen leafed through the negatives before she finished unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged out of her blouse and then unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Jen started to feel that familiar warm moisture in her pussy as she looked at the tall good looking Graham. When she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra she saw Graham was staring intently at her every move.

When Jen pulled the bra from her shoulders she let her forearms graze her nipples. "Oh my god, they're so hard." she thought as she dropped the bra to the floor. She reached up and tugged gently on her nipples to make them harder and longer. Graham was fairly drooling looking at this Asian goddess with the long brown nipples on top of teardrop-shaped breasts. Jen could see Graham's erection forming a tent in his pants.

Jen stepped out of the skirt on the floor and slowly started peeling her thong panties down her legs. When she peeled them low enough to reveal her shaved pussy she heard Graham inhale quickly. Displaying her breasts and shaved pussy to the young, handsome Graham had made her pussy wet. So wet in fact, Graham and Victor saw a strand of her pussy juice drip from her dark hairless labia onto her thigh.

"Now that's the Jen I remember," Victor growled, clearly relishing his victory.

Jen stepped out of her panties and stood in front of Victor and Graham with nothing on but her heels. "Okay, I've shown you mine now show me yours." While she said this she ran a

finger through the furrow of her pussy and then sucked the wet finger in her mouth while she rolled one of her nipples with her other hand.

Graham and Victor almost stumbled as they rushed to strip out of their clothes. Victor was paunchy and his pubic hair was turning gray but his fat cock was erect and ready for attention. Graham had Jen's idea of a perfect cock, larger than average but not uncomfortably large. She eyed the helmet-shaped tip of his erect cock and licked her lips. She had not experienced this feral sexual arousal since her foursome with Victor, Ron, and Nick. She could feel more clear droplets of pussy juice forming on her labia.

Victor walked up to Jen and putting his hands on her shoulders guided her down to her knees. Jen knelt and took Victor's cock in her mouth. She could taste the pre-cum leaking out of the fat spongy head of his cock. She licked his cock to wet it thoroughly before she pushed her head forward and started forcing his cock down her throat. She proceeded to slowly work his cock into her mouth. When she bottomed out with her lower lip bumping up against his balls she pulled his cock out and started the process over. Victor was soon thrusting his cock in and out of Jen's throat, "throat fucking" her he thought to himself.

"Graham you've got to try this, I've got my dick halfway down this Asian slut's throat. That's it, Jen, swallow my dick," and he thrust his cock even further down her throat. Victor's taunting words excited Jen in a way she had not felt since the time he had used her as a sex toy for Ron and Nick's pleasure.

Victor pulled his cock from Jen's mouth and sat on the sofa. He pulled Jen to him and forced his cock back into her mouth. Victor pointed to Jen's upraised ass and told Graham to fuck Jen. Graham scrambled to get behind Jen and pushed his erect cock against the entrance to her vagina. Jen was so aroused, Graham's cock slid into her wet pussy with little resistance. Graham commenced stroking his cock in and out of the tight channel. The heady musky aroma of her pussy filled his senses as he excitedly pounded his cock into her body as far as it would reach.

The sight of Jen getting fucked by his cousin drove Victor to climax. She could feel his cock spasm as Victor shot his cum down her throat. "Swallow my cum you snotty bitch," Victor snarled as he put both hands behind Jen's head and pulled her forward to push his cock into her throat. Just when Victor had finished emptying his cum into her stomach, Graham grabbed her hips and thrust forward burying his cock deep into her vagina. She could hear Graham grunt as his cock erupted, filling her insides with his seed. When he pulled his cock out of her pussy a thick gob of his semen mixed with her pussy juices gushed out of her vagina and rolled down her thigh.

Jen stood up and stretched her back and thigh muscles. She had strands of drool mixed with remnants of Victor's cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and the thick mixture of Graham's semen and her natural lubrication dripping down her thigh. It was then that she realized both men were still hard. "Christ, they must have taken Viagra," she thought to herself. Jen was correct, Victor and Graham had both popped 200 mg of Viagra to ensure they would stay hard for hours.

Victor rose from the sofa and went to retrieve something from his bedroom. He returned with a bottle of lube and a large realistically shaped dildo, "That monster looks real," Jen thought. "Victor, I can't take that thing inside me."

"Relax Jen, I'm going to be real gentle. This isn't anything you haven't done before. Let's treat Graham to a little show. Graham me stretch this married bitch's pussy with this baby." Victor sat back down on the sofa and gestured for Jen to sit in his lap. Jen dutifully sat in Victor's lap and spread her legs. Victor uncapped the bottle of lube and spread it generously over the dildo. Victor placed the head of the oversized dildo at the entrance to her pussy and slowly started to push it into her vagina. Jen groaned with the effort of accommodating the giant fake cock in her pussy. As much discomfort as she felt her pussy being stretched out, Jen found the humiliation of having the two men watch her accommodate the monster invading her pussy to be exhilarating.

Graham's eyes were fixed on the large dildo stretching the lips of Jen's vagina tightly around its 8" circumference. The lips were pulled back so far her clitoris stood out by itself as Victor pushed it in and out. Victor paused so he could pour some lube on his index and middle finger. Victor slowly worked one finger and then the other into Jen's ass. Graham watched Jen's tight brown pucker open to allow the intrusion from Victor's fingers. Jen groaned loudly as her tight asshole struggled to keep out Victor's invading digits.

When Victor resumed working the dildo into her pussy while he had two fingers in Jen's ass she almost passed out from the sharp pangs of pain coming from her pussy and anus. Victor paused to let Jen adjust to having the dildo in her pussy while he plundered her anus with his fingers. The pain started to recede and Jen felt the long-forgotten thrill of being double penetrated. Jen started frantically lifting her pelvis up and down so she could fuck the dildo and Victor's fingers at the same time. Victor abruptly pulled his fingers from her ass and the dildo from her pussy.

"Oh god, please don't stop," Jen heard herself saying. "Please, not yet."

"Now it's time for the real thing," Victor said as he eased Jen back on her feet. He tossed the bottle of lube to Graham and then he laid down on the floor. "Climb on my cock Jen. Graham, put some lube on your cock and fuck her ass after I get my dick in her pussy." Victor guided Jen until she straddled him and slipped his cock into her distended pussy. Initially, Victor did not get much sensation from Jen's stretched-out pussy. But when Graham slipped his well-lubricated cock into Jen's ass Victor immediately felt Graham's dick through the thin membranes separating Jen's vagina and rectum.

Jen loved the feeling of being used by the two men. The thought of her ass and pussy being filled at the same time started her back on the climb to an intense orgasm. She started bucking back and forth driving their cocks in and out of her pussy and asshole at the same. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, fill my pussy with your cum," Jen no longer recognized her voice as she urged the two men to spew their seed into her. Graham was the first to climax and he shot his cum up her rectum. The thought of her bowel being filled with the handsome young man's semen triggered Jen's toe-curling orgasm. As her vagina involuntarily contracted around Victor's cock, he started spewing his cum into her pussy.

Jen's orgasm took her by surprise. It was intense and seemed to go on and on. When the two men pulled out of her, she felt empty and bereft. She was on the verge of tears, both from the sexual release she had experienced and from the shame of letting Victor use her body again. Victor invited her to shower before she left, and she felt like she was in a trance as she washed. She didn't want to think about what had just happened. Victor and Graham smirked as she collected her clothes. They kept their eyes on her, not even allowing her the dignity of privacy while she dressed. She was so anxious to leave that she almost forgot the envelope of photographs. As she opened the door to leave, she turned to face Victor. She wanted to say something, but she was afraid that she might start to cry, and she didn't want Victor to see her cry.

"That was wonderful, for all of us," Victor said. "I know you enjoyed it."

Jen just shook her head and left.

A week later Alex received an email from an email address he did not recognize with a screengrab of Jen sucking Victor's cock. Beside the photo, the email only contained a phone number. A stunned Alex dialed the number and Victor's voice came on the line. Knowing the email address and burner phone could not be traced back to him Victor felt free to tell Alex how he obtained Jen's cooperation. He explained how he secreted a nanny cam on his mantle so he could record the whole evening. Victor was laughing at how easily Jen was extorted into fucking him and Graham. Victor told him even his cousin Graham didn't know Victor was filming the whole evening. He then told Alex he wanted him to see the whole video, he would give Alex the digital file and promise to delete the file from his computer for $5,000,000. Victor explained he would collect the money by selling Alex a warehouse that Victor owned with a market value of $2 million for $7 million.

Alex was silent for a long time before he agreed to the terms, with the provision that they meet and Victor would show him the entire video. If Alex was satisfied the video was genuine, he would instruct his attorney to buy the building. Victor agreed to Alex's request and they arranged to meet the next day at a restaurant. Alex told Victor he could recognize him by the flower in his lapel.

The following day Victor was seated at the bar sipping a double scotch rocks feeling like a million bucks, "more like seven million bucks" he chortled to himself. Alex showed up on time wearing a fake flower in his lapel. "Wait a dork," Victor thought, "he's got one of those stupid squirt flowers".

Alex sat down with Victor and Victor pulled out his phone and showed Alex the video of Jen's humiliation at the hands of the two men. Victor then pulled out an offer letter on the warehouse for $7 million he wanted Alex to sign. Alex told him he would sign the offer letter after he had his attorney review the document.

As both men rose to leave, Victor said, "Is that one of those stupid squirt flowers?"

Alex leaned towards Victor and turning his head away pressed the bulb in his sleeve so the flower

emitted a fine mist that engulfed Victor's face. "What an asshole," Victor thought, "the dork's stupid toy doesn't even squirt much water."

Auteur
Auteur
34 Followers
12