My Wild Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get this back to you as soon as my attorney has had a chance to review it." Alex said and then turned and exited the restaurant.

Victor sat back down and ordered another double Scotch with a backup to celebrate his windfall. As Victor kept drinking his mind wandered back to Jen and Alex. Victor looked forward to fucking Jen again, maybe he'd fuck her in the ass this time. Her nerdy husband didn't think he would really delete the copies of the video, did he? Amid his vivid image of fucking Jen in her tight Asian ass, Victor felt a sharp, blinding pain in his head as a large section of a blood vessel in his brain disintegrated. Victor fell to the floor of the restaurant dead before he hit the ground. Hemorrhagic stroke the coroner called it. The result of his heavy drinking, fatty diet, and lack of exercise, his doctor said.

Victor's only heir was an estranged sister who lived in New Mexico. Her attorney received an offer to buy Victor's house and its furnishings as-is for the above-market price of $2 million before he could even have the house listed. She instructed the attorney to tell the buyer to throw out anything they didn't want as she did not want any of the contents of the house. The sale closed quickly and Victor's sister happily collected the proceeds of the sale.

Alex went through Victor's house and collected the envelope from the coroner's office containing Victor's phone, Victor's computer, and the nanny cam cleverly concealed in a mantle clock. He then instructed his attorney to list the house for whatever the broker recommended and dispose of the house as quickly as possible. He also told his attorney to treat the entire transaction with discretion, Alex did not want his wife to know about this deal.

The next day at the breakfast table Jen said her Mom had called her the night before to tell her she heard Victor had died of a stroke. Alex mumbled his condolences while he sipped his coffee. "As awful as this sounds, Victor was a bad man Alex, the world is better off without him."

Alex said nothing but he made a silent note to himself to make sure he returned the vial to the lab and tell the board the company should discontinue work on the nasal flu vaccine. "No one hurts my wife," he thought to himself.

After Jen left for work Alex went to his study and locked the door. Alex grabbed his remote and turned on his 85" 4K UHD TV. The Super Hi-Def picture of Jen's brown gaping asshole filled the screen. With her asshole opened wide he could see the pink lining of her anus speckled with the remnants of Graham's cum. Imagining his beautiful sweet wife taking a cock in her pussy and another one in her ass filled Alex with lust. Alex was increasingly consumed with the knowledge that his wife had a secret slutty side.

When Alex had combed through Victor's computer he found the file with the photos of Jen with Ron and Nick. He wanted to fuck Jen's ass while somebody else fucked her pussy. He wanted to be the one working a fat dildo into her vagina while he explored her anus with his fingers. "Watching that big dildo go into her ass would be even more thrilling," he thought.

Jen could never know Alex had this video or the photos of her with Ron and Nick, otherwise she might suspect Victor's death was not due to natural causes. Somehow Alex had to get Jen to consent to being used as his sex slave.

Victor's house turned out to be a bigger project that Alex had anticipated but when it did sell he netted a small profit. The house was gone but he couldn't rid his mind of the images of Jen's debauched night with Victor and Graham. If anything, he was increasingly consumed with fantasies of having Jen swallow his dick and forcefully fucking his wife in the ass. He still couldn't understand how she could do things with Victor and Graham that she had never done with him, but he was determined to find out.

The next day Jen called Alex to ask for help, "Work has been a disaster today. Would you please order dinner for us? I'll be home by 6:30 so you could have the food delivered anytime after that. The kids like the pasta from Monteverde and I would love the kampachi and an order of the gnocchetti, can we split a salad?"

"Of course, I'll call them now and ask for 7:00 delivery," he replied. "Hey, do you feel like sharing a bottle of wine?" he asked.

"Maybe a glass," Jen replied, "okay gotta go, love you." she said and hung up.

Alex went online and placed the order for dinner to be delivered at the appointed time. He then walked down to the cellar to retrieve a bottle of wine. As he went to the rack that held his Piemontese wine to retrieve a bottle of the Barolo he had in mind he saw another bottle that captured his interest so he brought both bottles up to the kitchen. Alex opened one of the bottles and poured himself a half glass. Alex took his glass to his office and resumed work on the memo to the Board regarding the failed flu vaccine project.

After an hour Alex finished up his first draft of the memo and went to the kitchen to refill his wine glass. This time he gave himself a more generous pour and returned to his office. When Alex walked into the office he had a sudden thought and closed and locked the door behind him. He reached for the remote and turned on the television in his office. He browsed to the video file he took from Victor's house and pressed play. For the next hour, he watched his beloved wife and the mother of his children get fucked by Victor and Graham. Alex was especially aroused by the closeup shots of Jen's little brown asshole being stretched tight by Graham's cock.

Jen arrived home just as the delivery driver was dropping off their dinner. While Jen went to change her clothes, Alex plated dinner and called the kids to come upstairs to eat. He poured himself his third glass of wine and poured a glass for Jen.

"This is exactly what I wanted," Jen said with a sigh. "Sophia had a bee in her bonnet today and had everybody running around the office like the proverbial chickens with their heads cut off. Max, Katie back to your rooms to finish your homework. Tomorrow is STAR testing so the school asked that you get plenty of sleep tonight. After you finish your homework, study Chinese for an hour and then hit the sack. Off you go." Max and Katie cleared their dishes and went back to their bedrooms on the first floor.

Alex and Jen stayed at the table to enjoy the second bottle of wine until it too was empty. "Go on upstairs Jen, I'll clean up," Alex started to clear the dishes and Jen stood up a little unsteadily and went upstairs to shower and get ready for bed.

Jen's foggy brain slowly recognized the familiar feel of Alex's cock entering her as she lay on her side. Alex had used a lube so his cock made its way into her pussy without causing discomfort. As the warmth in her loins spread, Jen started rocking her hips back and forth as Alex continued fucking her. Suddenly Jen felt Alex grasp her neck and lightly apply pressure on her throat and whisper, "You're going to let me do anything I want."

Jen was confused by his utterance and scared by the pressure he was applying on her windpipe. "What do you want?" Jen whimpered.

Alex withdrew his cock from Jen's pussy and grabbed a bottle of lubricant from his nightstand. Alex rubbed the lube on his cock and turned Jen onto her stomach. Locating Jen's pliant opening, he squeezed some lube onto it. Putting some onto his index finger, Alex pushed it into the hole that had previously been off limits to him.

With the kids downstairs, Alex knew that Jen wasn't about to scream bloody murder. Instead, there was just the sound of her sharp intake of breath as she felt his finger penetrate her ass. She knew she had been wrong to deny Alex access to her tight hole before and she wanted to explain.

"Alex, please," she began. "Let me explain..."

"Shh," Alex hissed angrily. "Not now."

It wasn't like Alex to be angry and it scared her. It was worse than Victor's anger, which was normal. Jen had no idea what Alex might do when he was angry.

Once he was satisfied that Jen's asshole was sufficiently lubricated and loosened, Alex lined up his cock with the entrance to Jen's anus. When Alex started to push his cock against her tight asshole, Jen exhaled and let out what sounded like a soft sob. She was fighting to suppress the groan she wanted to let out from feeling the pressure of the invading cock.

Alex spread more lube on his rock-hard cock and Jen's asshole, then resumed pushing his cock until it popped past her outer sphincter and the head of his cock passed into her anus. Alex was happy to hear his wife breathing deeply and excitedly, just as she had when Victor took her anally.

Alex felt Jen shift her body under him as she slipped her hand down to her crotch so she could play with her clitoris while he fucked her ass. As he sped up thrusting his cock into her ass, Jen rubbed her clit more frantically.

"That's right, you little bitch," Alex whispered in her ear. "Make yourself come. Enjoy that dick in your ass."

"Harder, fuck my ass, fuck it hard," she whimpered in surrender. "I love it, fill my ass with your cum."

Alex had never been more sexually stimulated. His excitement caused him to jackhammer his cock into her ass. The force of it pushed Jen over the edge and she couldn't help but let out a cry of release. Alex stopped thrusting as his cock spewed his seed deep into Jen's rectum.

"Oh my god, yes," Jen cried into her pillow. "Oh my god."

"You're my slut now," Jen heard Alex murmur into her ear. "You're my fucking slut."

As Jen changed position and moved to take Alex's dirty cock, fresh from her ass, into her mouth, she whispered, "I've always been yours." Jen pushed Alex's cock, still covered with lube and his semen, into her waiting mouth. She cleaned the softening member of the gooey detritus from her ass. Jen's hunger for his now hardening cock reflected the hunger she felt for the domineering control from Alex she had wanted for so long. She pulled her mouth off his cock to whisper, "feed me your cum, please baby, I want to taste your cum." With that, she pushed her head down and felt Alex's cock pass into her pharynx. Jen started bobbing her head up and down, giving Alex the excruciatingly pleasurable feeling of having his cock pass in and out of Jen's throat. When Alex felt his balls boiling over with pleasure he pulled his cock out of her throat and filled Jen's waiting mouth with his cum. After Jen was satisfied Alex had finished spewing his cum in her mouth she pulled his cock out of her mouth and opening her mouth wide showed Alex the pool of his white cum in her mouth. Jen closed her mouth and audibly gulped the wad of cum.

Jen moved up to snuggle next to Alex and say, "Anytime, anywhere, any way you want, I'm yours."

12