My Willing Transformation Surgery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first night together as a couple we got into bed and just cuddled. I felt Jason's man sized cock begin to grow and I softly stroked it as we tongue kissed. In less than five minutes I felt his penis quickly swell larger and then felt his warm cum on my bare leg. He kissed me again and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Being a doctor, Jason got up early and he gently nudged me awake after her got out of the shower.

"Tammy honey, Tammy...Wake up baby. It's time for me to give you your first injection." Said Jason.

I held out my arm as I was still asleep.

"No honey. I need to pull down your panties and inject you in your ass cheek." Jason said sweetly.

With that he pulled back the covers and pulled me up by my waist and pulled my nightgown over my head and quickly lowered my panties just below my butt. And almost as quickly I felt a sharp pinch and the sensation of having an injection. It was a large injection and took a few seconds to complete.

"There you go baby." Said Jason as he pulled up my panties and pulled down my nightgown. "Go back to sleep and let the estrogen start to do its magic. You are starting down a road you will not return from, but in the end you will be a beautiful girl and one day my wife."

I did as he asked. I have done this every day we are together. The first physical change came from my nipples in just a month they got big and soft and very sexually sensitive. At the end of 90 days I had a very respectful A cup set of breasts and it was obvious they were still growing. It was painful as they grew but the excitement of looking down at my chest as seeing round breasts made the pain worthwhile. It was very exciting to shop for my first real bra and every morning after my shower lower them into the delicate satin and lace cups.

"Honey, you are feminizing even faster than I thought. I believe you really are a girl and I am just helping you into that world." Said Jason

"I think you are right baby. My tiny penis has really shrunk and it is never getting hard again. It's impossible for me to ejaculate, and I am no longer sexually turned on by females. All I want for sexual pleasure is a real man's hard cock. And I want that real man to be you." I said with a smile.

"The next 90 days of injections should permanently disable any remaining male sexual urges. If you have any left at all." Said Jason.

"I don't even want to think about being a male. I'm totally committed to wearing a bra and panties every day for the rest of my life and my only sexual desires are that of a female." I said in a relieved way.

"Honey, that's wonderful. I'm more in love with you every day." Replied Jason.

The next 90 days went by quickly and a little more than six months after I became Jason's live-in girlfriend the moment of truth had arrived. I waited for Jason to pop the question. He did it in a very romantic way at one of our favorite restaurants overlooking the ocean.

"Tamera Julia, I want you for my wife for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me?" Asked Jason.

"Yes Jason. I will marry you and be your wife. I have loved you from the first days we met." Was my answer.

From that day, things moved pretty fast. My mother helped me select my wedding gown that was the satin and lace long gown I had dreamed of since I was little. We selected a small church and invited 50 guests. I walked down the aisle with my mother and she gave me away to Jason. We recited our wedding vows and when Jason kissed his bride I felt a shiver run through my body as I was now legally a man's wife.

I had promised Jason that if we got married I would attempt to have him teach me how to have anal sex. My tiny penis had shrunk away to no shaft at all, only a slight budge above my body. I had been sitting down to pee for a very long time and my tiny ball sack had shrunk to the size of a little mound. My breasts had grown to a solid B cup and it looked like that's where they were going to stop.

Jason began to teach me how to enjoy anal sex on our honeymoon. He gently inserted butt plugs into me. The smallest one first and gradually larger ones over a couple of days. Since my prostate had been removed the feeling was not as painful as I thought it would be. Jason continued my daily injections of estrogen which continued to feminize me in a very aggressive way as my body was most receptive to the hormone.

On the final night of our honeymoon I helped Jason guide his man sized penis into my body. I was on my back with my legs in the air as my boobs bounced up and down and my nipples grew to huge proportions. I stared into Jason's loving eyes as he began to pump back and forth inside me until I felt him swell up, push deep inside me, and ejaculate a very full load inside my body. I felt my muscles contract in a climax at the same time, my tiny penis was completely limp as it should be. I was thrilled that I had sexually copulated with my husband and completed myself as a wife. I had never felt so close to another human being ever.

Our lovemaking shifted to regular sessions of anal intercourse. I loved missionary position because I was able to see my husband enter me and watch him as he fucked me. Jason also like doggy style fucking and I of course went along with his wishes. I was filled with his semen and sperm on a daily basis. We were both a very happy husband and wife and we delighted on being intimate with one another as much as we could.

We had been married around three months when Jason came to me with more than a request. He said;

"Baby. You are my wife and I am your husband. And as your husband I want you to do something for me that will benefit both of us."

"Honey, you know I will do anything you ask." I replied.

"I know that, and that is why I have already made an appointment for you with a doctor friend of mine who will operate on you and remove your testicles."

"My tiny balls?" I asked.

"You may think they are tiny, but as your husband I don't want you to have them." Said Jason in a directed tone.

"That surgery will forever turn me female. It's completely permanent. " I said softly.

"It is, and you will forever be my female wife. Your body will immediately stop producing testosterone. What's left of you penis will shrivel to almost nothing. And I will continue with your daily injections. Honey, you are already beautiful. These are your final male sex organs and I want them gone."

"It's very final baby. I never really thought about it before, but I do love being your wife, and I want to make you happy. Will it hurt much?" I asked.

"There is about a 14 day recovery time, but it is done laparoscopically so you will have minimal scaring. They go in through two small holes right above your groin and they pull them up through those holes and snip your tubes. You will not feel anything in your little mound."

"I won't feel anything?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, you have such high levels of estrogen in your body right now, my guess is your testicles are very close to being useless. Removing them will allow you to fully feminize yourself from head to toe. You are already very female in thought and appearance. The decision has been made; you're scheduled for surgery in a week."

"I've never seen you this adamant about something. But I took a vow to obey you and be your lifelong wife, so I'm very willing to have you help me romove my balls. I'm looking forward to fitting into my panties even better than I do now." I said as I convinced myself.

The week before surgery I found myself wanting my surgery more than ever. I found it exciting to finally feminize myself with no return. I was not a male at all. I did not find females sexually stimulating in any way. I was sterile. It was physically impossible for me to ejaculate out of my almost completely atrophied penis. What was there to lose? I was a girl, and having my testicles taken out would forever make me one physically. I really wanted to do this.

The day of surgery was a little scary as my husband drove me to the hospital. I was so mentally prepared however the "scary" feeling did not last. The doctors and nurses were so kind and reassuring. Because of my daily estrogen injections I was deeply into my feminization so everyone knew it was a necessary formality to remove my testicles. A female nurse was assigned to help me.

"Tammy honey, don't be worried at all. I've assisted in hundreds of these surgeries and everything goes just fine. Just so you know, of all the orchiectomy patients I have ever seen, you are without a doubt the most feminine lady I have seen in surgery. You deserve to have this surgery and you will love the result." Said the nurse.

"I appreciate that." I said softly.

"You probably know this, but being a total woman is a wonderful feeling and I know you have a very loving and supportive husband. You'll wonder why you didn't have this done a long time ago." Said the nurse.

Jason came to my bedside and kissed me and the nurses wheeled my bed into the operating room. Before I knew it I was knocked out and the next thing I remember was waking up in my hospital room.

"Wake up honey, wake up...you are a girl. It's done. They came out so easily because they were so tiny you will have a faster recovery time than usual." Said Jason.

"I'm so happy baby. I'm the girl I always wanted to be. I'm the wife you always wanted me to be." I said in a groggy voice.

There were several follow up appointments to make sure everything was healing properly. All that was left under my tiny penis was a very small flap of loose skin. I fairly quickly noticed the effects of no testosterone in my system. I felt much more relaxed and at ease. My panties fit me even better than before and I noticed I could cross my legs very ladylike much more easily. I really was overjoyed with the results and eager to fully heal so I could resume regular anal intercourse with my husband.

About six months after the surgery, Jason arraigned for us to spend a romantic weekend at a beautiful resort. We had a gorgeous suite overlooking the ocean. A beautiful king sized bed and a full living room and kitchen. Our meals were brought in and cooked for us in our room all weekend. We didn't need to go anywhere. I only wore a dressing gown with bra and panties on underneath when our dinner was served to us. Jason was equally relaxed in what he wore.

Our time alone was clearly intended for Jason and I to enjoy sexual intercourse as a male and female would, and we did not disappoint each other.

"Jason, this is so romantic! I'm really turned on by you and I can't wait to share my female self with you." I said with glee.

"Me too baby. I'm going to enjoy the girl I have made you more than you know." Said Jason

His words seemed a little different than I expected but both of our sexual desire was quickly growing and I let what he said go. Jason took off all his clothes and stood before me naked with a quickly growing erection. He reached for me and turned me around and began unzipping my dress. I stepped out of my dress as it fell to the floor. I was wearing a white full slip that came below my knees.

"Honey, can you make love to me if I lift my slip but leave it on and you pull my panties off?" I asked.

"Of course I can darling. Lift up your slip and let me see your panties."

I did as he asked with my slip and I had worn my full cut nylon and lace pink panties over my garter belt and stockings in anticipation of this moment. Jason put his fingers in the waist band of my panties and pulled them down to the floor. My penis could almost not be seen as the tiny helmet was pulled so far into my body only a small circle of skin the size of a dime exposed the tip. I was much more smooth and flat between my legs than most biological females I had seen in photos.

"My God, you're beautiful!" Said Jason as his big male penis grew longer and harder.

"Thank you honey. I'm what I've always wanted to be; a girl. I'm your girl, but more important to me, I'm your wife." I said breathlessly.

"Let me lay you on your back on the bed. I want you to spread your legs and rest them on my shoulders and I'll apply a little lube to your pussy." Jason said breathing heavy.

As we did this he was on his knees between my legs and a warm bit of lube was spread between my legs. I had no visible penis, and only a tiny flap of loose skin between my legs. Before I could catch my breath Jason was effortlessly sliding his now huge cock inside my body as we began to fuck.

"Oh Tammy, you obeyed me and I took control to have your balls removed. You are my wife and now you are a girl forever." Said Jason as he thrust his cock in and out of me.

"I did it for you honey. I want to be as much of a girl and wife as I can be for you, I love it that you told me to take away my testicles." I replied.

"You have no prostate and no cum. You have no balls and no sperm. My estrogen injections will continue for the rest of your life. You are totally sterile, but you are my girl...my wife. I'm so in love with you." Said Jason.

Our love talk continued as Jason was now easily deeper and deeper inside me with his rock hard erection.

"The only sperm I can have inside me is the only sperm I want inside me and that is your sperm Jason. Come on honey, fuck your wife and cum. I'm a girl for you forever and I want you ejaculating inside me." I said almost out of breath.

With that, I felt Jason's penis swell larger as he thrust forward inside me and began to ejaculate stream after stream of semen. He grunted with each thrust as he filled my insides with his cum. I had never felt something so warm and wonderful. It took a couple of seconds after he shot his load, but I suddenly began having muscle contractions between my legs and a very warm feeling deep inside my body as I experienced my female orgasm. It was a sexual crescendo for both of us that to this day we have never forgotten.

Estrogen rules my body. I was more than willing to have my testicles surgically removed because I have a kind and loving husband to take care of me and love me as any woman would want to be loved. I'm so thankful I am that woman.

12