My Wish Came True on My Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
My Queen serves me up as a party favor.
3.2k words
4.39
11.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

My petite Queen directed me to drive us out of town, into the country. "Turn left there."

I turned where I was told and came to a stop in front of a huge iron gate. Stone walls were on both sides of the gate and they, like the gate were at least 10' high.

Jesus Christ, cock sucker. Must I have tell you everything? Push the fucking button."

"Yes my Queen. I am sorry my Lady."

The intercom buzzed immediately back, "Yes?, the person on the inside inquired. "Who is calling?"

I looked at my Queen waiting for her to tell me what to say. "Just tell them the new cock sucker is here."

"Um, the uh, the new cock sucker is here," I said embarrassed to my core.

"They've been expecting you, cock sucker. Drive to the main house, you can't miss it. Some one will be at the end of the drive to escort you. And may I say, welcome new cock sucker. I and the rest of the staff hope you have a pleasant stay and are looking forward to sampling your talented mouth."

"My Queen," I stammered. "I'm frightened. I want to go home."

She ignored my plea as she had done all evening.

The gate opened and I drove up to the front of the building. Two diminutive and naked bois awaited our arrival. One opened the door for my Queen. I was left to open my own door.

Limos and other expensive cars were parked everywhere. Ferraris, Porsches, Mercedes, exotic vehicles that screamed money.

The gravel hurt my bare feet as I gingerly made my way around the vehicle, my leash hanging free.

Two bois took my Queen's hands and led her up the stairway to huge, double oaken doors with cast iron hinges and locks. My Queen turned to see if i was following them only to see me hesitate at the bottom of the stairs.

"Please retrieve the new cock sucker," my Queen said to one of her escorts.

I towered over the nude young man as he took my leash and led me up the stairs. "We've heard so much about you, cock sucker," he gushed. Everyone simply is dying to meet you."

"Why," I whispered. "Does everyone call me cock sucker?"

"Because that's your name here. You have no life here, other than to suck cocks and maybe give up that fat bottom to some lucky stud. Otherwise, you are the house cock sucker."

"What is your name, if I may ask?"

"boi. All us naked house boys are known by that name. We are simply, boi."

We entered a great hall with large doors leading to rooms in all directions. boi led me to the one in the center, "This way, cock sucker."

I winced at the repeated name and followed him into a large very well-appointed ball room. Large mirrors were on every wall. Several crystal chandeliers hung beautifully from the ceiling which appeared to be Fleur de Lis etched metal squares. All very tasteful.

There looked to be some 50 people gathered, all expensively dressed. My Queen was nowhere to be seen and I felt so out of place wearing only panties, my lingerie top, and my Watchful Mistress.

Naked bois scurried about, filling glasses of champagne and offering trays of hor dourves. To those dressed, it all seemed very normal. A few people looked my way and I could feel their eyes on me as they scanned my near nakedness.

The naked boi who had led me into the gala event told me to wait where I was and left.

I felt extremely out of place and wished my Queen to be with me for support.

No one spoke to me. People either ignored me or ogled me.

Just as I was about to try to leave, another naked boi came to me. Taking the leash in hand, he led m through the throng of partiers.

The crowd parted and I saw what appeared to be a wooden stock, like the pilgrims used back in the 1600's.

A hush grew over the room as I was led behind the contraption. There was a low upholstered kneeling pad upon which I was pushed to kneel down.

Two naked bois took my arms and placed my hands through the openings on either side. Then they brought the wooden top down and locked my hands in place.

My neck was lowered into the curved center and I felt the cool wood under my chin. Then the top was placed which literally held my head in place at waist level.

I figured out that I was going to suck many cocks this night. The thought of these strangers sticking their cocks on my mouth as others milled about both frightened and excited me. Once again my Watchful Mistress kept me from getting an erection.

Someone began to clink their glass and the room quieted.

My Queen appeared. I was thankful to see her again and hoped she'd rescue me. What I had hoped would be an evening together making love turned so out very differently than I could have imagined.

I saw that she had changed into a beautiful mauve floor length gown with a slit up the sides that reached her hips. A diamond necklace hung down low and her matching earrings were visible since she had pulled her hair back in what could be considered a stern bun.

The people in the room formed a semi-circle around my Queen as she stood in front on me. "Ladies and gentlemen. As you can see, tonight's entertainment has arrived. Cock sucker, as she is known, will gratefully accept any cock presented to her. Cock sucker will provide fluffing services as well as clean-up services for you men who fuck the women. You may also reward her with your cum should you so desire. Normal rules apply tonight. There is to be absolutely no pain inflicted upon cocksucker. You may, if you like, cum on her face. And for those of you who wish to fuck a sissy, there will be a raffle for the right to take her cherry. A couple of the bois will circulate about you, selling tickets."

"In the meantime," my Queen continued. "I have placed a silver bowl beside cock sucker. As you all know, the cost of these soirees is not inexpensive. You are urged to donate generously for the use of her mouth."

I was humiliated, completely and totally. Tom had given me to my Queen who is making me whore for her. The gravity of my situation weighed on me. But there was also the element of arousal that I was not able to control. That control was left to my Watchful Mistress as my dick strained against the steel.

I struggled against my imprisonment to no avail. I was trapped and began to cry. "My Queen. Please don't do this to me."

Coming to me, my Queen bent down and looked me in my eyes. "Did you not promise to do what I want? Did you not say you would become my property, my slave? Did I not tell you I may share you with my friends?"

"Yes my Queen. But my Lady, you never said a word about selling me."

"Merely an over-sight, cock sucker. Now tonight, you will do what you do so well. Make me proud cock sucker. Your Queen has spoken."

People murmured among themselves before a gentleman stepped forward. "May as well see how good this cock sucker is."

I saw him toss two one dollar bills into the silver bowl and unzip his trousers.

Moving in to me he sneered, "Open wide cock sucker."

I thought about refusing but didn't want to let down my Queen. I opened my mouth and accepted the stranger's cock.

Ordinarily I would have held his hips or ass but my hands were secured and all I could do was use my tongue and lips.

I must have been doing well because I heard him say to someone, "This homo knows cocks."

Hearing him compliment me made me want to please him. I worked my tongue and lips and tried to swallow his nice cock. He wasn't really all that large. My Queen had a larger one. But his was nice with a slight curve and prominent veins.

He must have been in dire need of relief because he lasted no more than 4 minutes before feeding me my third load of the night. The reader will remember I blew Tom and my Queen earlier.

I suckled his dick as his erection waned. "Not bad faggot. Not bad at all."

"Thank you, sir," I said happy to know I had pleased him.

"Good job, cock sucker," my Queen complimented me. "Keep it up."

It took a few minutes before my next cock appeared. I looked up at the owner and smiled, "Hello sir."

"Hi ya cock sucker. You ready for another?"

"Yes, please."

He dropped a five in the silver bowl and opened his pants.

He took his time teasing me. Rubbing his cock over my face and smiling as I did my best to trap it in my mouth. "You really want this cock, don't you?"

"Oh my God, yes. Please let me suck your cock sir."

He shoved it in my mouth and began to fuck my face. He even took a handful of my hair and fucked my mouth like it was a pussy.

I was drooling all over his manhood and marveled at how long it took him to empty his balls in me.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, my new friend rewarded my efforts by announcing his eminent orgasm, "I'm cumming cock sucker. Eat it all you sweet cock sucking faggot."

I did. His was a taste I could get used to. He didn't cum a lot but what he was able to feed me was savory. I can say his was the most delectable sperm fed me that night.

After he had been sated, the word was out. "There's a very good cock sucker in the house."

The night became an unending series of cocks. So many, so manly. Some took their time, others sped through the process.

One gentleman let me enjoy my task standing still and letting me bring him close, then backing off. An impatient line had formed behind him and someone suggested he hurry.

"Sorry, cock sucker. Guess we'll have to have some alone time together so you can enjoy this cock."

"I look forward to it kind sir," I said before he hurried his effort, drawing forth and feeding his creamy seed.

I felt someone groping my bottom. I remembered my Queen was raffling my virginity off.

I looked for my next customer and saw the room had devolved into an orgy. Men and women were fucking all over the place. I saw men who preferred a woman suck their cocks and in one corner, two women were getting after it. A few guys stood and masturbated over them as they used a double headed dildo and humped their pussies in time with one another.

More cocks for me to clean or suck off. I told the next gentleman that I was feeling nauseated. He found my Queen who summoned a boi to take me to the bathroom to let me puke. He took the leash and I followed him through the laughing attendees.

I washed my face afterwards and straightened my hair. "Ready," i said to him, handing him the loose end of the leash. For some reason, I can't explain it, I felt safe on that leash. I felt protected somehow and was thankful for it.

Placed back in the stocks, there were more cocks waiting for me to tend to them. My own little dick ached from being confined and denied the ability to grow to its full erection.

I felt more hands on my bottom. One gentleman pulled my panties aside and stuck a moistened finger in me. "Yep," he exclaimed. "She's a virgin alright. Gimme four tickets boi."

Several more cocks parted my lips and emptied their balls when I saw my Queen approaching. She was nothing if not dramatic. Two bois, completely nude with the exception of a pair of gossamer wing attached to their backs, pulled a dainty chariot covered with flowers on which my Queen rode and waved to her adoring and applauding crowd. It was like something out of Studio 54 I imagined.

Stepping off, she clapped her hands. "Okay people, now is the time you've all been waiting for. We are about to pull the winning ticket to see who the lucky stud is that will pop this bitch's cherry."

I couldn't help but admire her. So small in stature, yet so large a personality. A feeling of pride came over me when thinking that she chose me to be hers.

A boi held a large silver bowl in which I assumed were the raffle tickets.

My Queen played it to the hilt. Fishing around in the bowl and exciting her crowd, she pulled out her hand. "Opps. Must have dropped it. I think it was yours Larry," she grinned to laughter and applause, pointing to some gentleman in the crowd.

Fishing around once more, she pulled out the winning ticket. "The lucky stud is number 468314. Please step forward and claim your prize."

I didn't recognize the gentleman who walked to my Queen and handed her his portion of the ticket.

She examined it and announced him the winner. "Charles is the lucky man tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Charles, it is your choice. You may fuck the cock sucker here in front of all of us or take her to a private space I've set aside for the occasion. Which will it be?"

Before Charles could answer, the crowd chanted, "Here. Fuck her here."

Charles smiled and waved, "Here it will be then. Leave the cock sucker where she is."

He moved behind me and tore my panties completely off. I felt him lube my bottom thoroughly; inside and out.

There was total silence. So quiet it was that I heard his zipper opening. The spongy head of his cock rubbed up and down my bottom before nudging my opening. A little pressure and it popped inside me.

He was gentle with me and pushed in slowly, pulling out some, allowing me to adjust to his manhood.

It hurt as he worked his way in, yet he was trying his best to mitigate the pain.

Tears ran down my face and I grimaced and gritted my teeth against the assault.

I heard someone say, "Push out. It will lessen the pain."

I did what the viewer suggested. It worked. I could feel the pain subsiding and started to enjoy the fullness I felt as he began a slow fucking.

"This bitch is tight," he stated to no one in particular, yet everyone in general. "Worth every bit of that $20.00 for that ticket. Shoulda played the lottery tonight."

My little dick was responding by leaking. I began to wail in between moans and groans.

The audience was clapping as the winning gentleman made me a woman.

"Oh God, yes," I cried out. "Yes. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck meee."

I wriggled my bottom back and forth as best I could but the real effort was left to my new friend. It was he who had to hump and fuck and me who was the fortunate recipient of his effort.

"I'm cumming bitch," he announced.

I felt him thrust with urgency and then one final thrust and he stopped. His pulsing cock filled my bottom with his sperm as he held my hips panting.

There was lots of applause and congratulations to me for losing my virginity.

Cum seeped out and down my thighs after my lover pulled out. He came around front and whispered to me, "You were great baby."

Two naked bois came and released me from the stocks. They led me by my leash to a bathroom that was way off from the crowd. A warm cloth was waiting for me. "Clean yourself cock sucker," one said not unkindly. "Then you can soak in the tub. We'll bring you some clean clothes shortly."

He removed the leash and they left me to myself.

I cleaned my bottom and sank into the welcomed tub. I lay there luxuriating for a half hour thinking about how it felt to be the center of attention. So long had Cindy and Tom either ignored me after I performed my tasks or simply took me for granted. I felt special. I felt like I had pleased my Queen and many of her guests. Surely she would unlock my chastity device, I was hoping.

Then one of my Queen's bois entered. He carried with him a lovely lavender robe. I rose from my soaking and he dried me with an extremely soft and very thirsty towel.

He had me sit in front of the vanity just outside of the soaking room and applied new lipstick. Smiling at his work, he made-up my eyes too.

He brushed my hair and pulled it into a braid. Then, helping me into the robe which I saw was transparent, he knelt and slipped my feet into fuzzy slippers. I felt like a Goddess, the way I was being spoiled.

Reattaching the leash, he led me back to the ball room. I hear murmurs of approval as I was led through the remaining guests and presented to my Queen.

She smiled at her boi and then me. Taking the leash from him, she led me around the room introducing me as her new pet.

She received many compliments of her choice in cock suckers and many told her I was the best she had offered to date.

My Queen allowed me a sip of her champagne which both surprised and delighted me. Tom forbade me alcohol saying that sissies need to be in control of their faculties because they're air headed to begin with.

I looked down on my Queen and saw the beauty in her. That beauty hid the deliciously wicked cruel streak I'd met earlier. I admired the confidence she had, the way she comported herself with her many guests, all of whom treated her with the utmost respect. She was truly a Queen.

After all the guests had left, my Queen led me to her bed chamber. I lay still as she allowed one of her bois to undress her.

Her cock was semi-hard as she climbed into bed with me, the key still dangling from her slender neck.

"It's time cock sucker," she whispered with a smile.

It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my groin. My Queen unlocked my Watchful Mistress and studied it before tossing it aside. "Won't need that tonight," she said and came to me.

"You did well tonight cock sucker. I am well pleased with your performance. You may jack your pathetic little dick as you pay homage to your Queen's cock. Tomorrow you will meet the whip."

Kneeling between her parted legs, I never felt more at home.

As always, your comments and emails are most welcomed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers