My Wish Came True on My Birthday

Story Info
My wife and her lover present me to my Queen.
3.1k words
4.39
22.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

I loosened the yoke of servitude that was my neck tie as I exited my car and walked from the curb to the front porch. Tom had parked in my place in the driveway. It wasn't the only place of mine in which he parked. Tom is my wife's lover and I'm their cuckold.

I'd been distracted some and being in chastity for the last 30 days wasn't helping. Neither were the panties Cindy, my wife, had insisted I wear to the office this morning. She knew which buttons of mine to push and when I am wearing my panties, all I can think about is she and Tom fucking. Seeing his car in the driveway, I knew tonight would be more of the same.

"Surprise," my wife yelled as I entered the house. "Happy birthday johnnie," she said.

Tom came over and handed me a martini and put his arm over my shoulders. "Dude, this is your night."

Then he whispered, "Don't get used to it."

Cindy was wearing her dressing gown; a pink silk, floor length present from Tom.

Tom was wearing my bathrobe. I knew they'd already had sex.

Taking a drink from the martini, I thanked them for thinking of me.

"Oh, baby, do we have a surprise for you," Cin grinned.

"Let me guess. I get to eat Tom's cum from your pussy and suck his cock clean?"

"Now that wouldn't be much of a surprise baby, would it? No. We have something very special for you. It's something Tom thought of and I helped him choose."

I looked at Tom to see the big shit eating grin plastered on his handsome face.

He and I had been friends for years but after Cindy and I invited him into our bed, all that changed. It was gradual at first, being asked to perform certain tasks which became routine. Then, when I failed to do those tasks, Tom would remind me. Then he would reprimand me in front of my wife.

I guess most men would have raised hell with him at the very least. I am not most men. I liked Tom and admired him for a number of reasons, particularly the size of his cock and the way he brings my wife multiple orgasms.

I fell under his commanding way and submitted to he and Cin. Being submissive satisfied a need in me I was unaware of until Tom brought it out.

In a matter of a few months Tom became the man of the house and I their panty wearing, cock sucking cuckold.

I cannot say that I didn't enjoy my role as his cock sucker. I even surprised myself how natural I felt taking his big cock in my mouth before and after he fucked my wife. God help me but nothing tuned me on more.

An arousing, nasty, and somewhat satisfied feeling washes over me when my wife watches the man she married kneel and grovel before Tom, begging to suck his cock. I don't know why it was that when the two of them ripped my masculinity away from me, insisting I shave all traces of body hair and trade my boxer briefs for panties I happily complied.

Those of you who have experienced the overwhelming thrill of submission, wallowing in the degradation and humiliation of it, you understand what it's like to lose yourself when serving a real man or dominant couple.

I found myself loving the masterful way Tom treated me. So much so that I began to discuss my life online with others like me. Chatting with sexy cross dressing gay bois excited me to the point that Cindy became concerned with my masturbating several times a week and decided I should be put in a chastity device.

I read about all those CB 2000's and other plastic cages but Tom and Cindy felt that I required something better, more durable, and heavier. A constant reminder that they, not I control my penis. They, not I decide when I may pleasure myself.

Like it was yesterday, I remember the evening I stood before them naked. My dick had been wrapped in a wash cloth that had been in the freezer all day. Once my already little dick had shrunk to a button, I was treated to the "Watchful Mistress". She's stainless steel, extremely tight with a very secure lock which came with but a single key.

When asked to decide who should be the keeper of the key, I suggested Tom because, after all, he's the real man of the house.

My wife clapped and agreed, happy with my choice.

There are many different and contrary emotions that flowed through me once I relinquished control of my sex organ. I get almost dizzy when I think about how I surrendered so easily to Tom and Cindy. There is the giddy feeling that comes when the heavy device reminds me that others feel that I am unable to control my urges and I must depend on their kindness for my relief.

Should I have been locked up? Maybe, maybe not. But both Tom and Cindy tell me that I'm better off when under constant denial. My performance is enhanced as I work harder at pleasing them in my attempts to be permitted the freedom to masturbate.

Now as I stand before them with the knowledge that they have fucked and are in need of my services, my Watchful Mistress is filled with the potential erection she refuses me. It is a sublime torture.

"Take off your suit johnnie; right here, right now."

Always obeying Tom, I stripped down to the purple panties Cin had me wearing. My Watchful Mistress, already holding back the erection I was not permitted to have, was working overtime.

"Here baby," my wife said handing me a box gift wrapped in pink. "Open it."

I looked at their expectant faces as I opened my gift and pulled out a lacy white negligee top.

"Very pretty," I said.

"Try it on," Cin told me.

"Now?"

"Do it." The order came from Tom.

"Yes sir," I submitted. I pulled the delicate, lacy garment over my head. It fit nicely but only covered my chest, just below my tits.

"Now turn for us johnnie."

I did as my wife asked and pirouetted about.

"Very cute. Don't you think so Tom?"

"Uh huh," he muttered showing nothing but his disdain for the faggot he made me.

He went to make himself a drink and Cin came over to me. "Ignore him baby. You know how he doesn't like you getting too much of my attention when he's here."

Taking my hand she and Tom led me upstairs to the master bedroom. "Here goes," I thought to myself. "I get to slurp and suck."

"Close your eyes baby."

I heard the door to the bedroom open and I was led in with my eyes tightly shut.

"You can open them now johnnie."

I looked at the bed and turned to Cindy, "How did you know?"

"Tom read your emails and chats baby."

I turned back to the vision of loveliness on the bed.

Her long, dark red hair was spread over the pillow as if it had been staged. Her beautiful, thin pale body lay like something in one of my fantasies. So fragile in her appearance, she was breath taking. Wearing nothing but a sheer pink panty and a sexy smile, she had one foot flat on the bed, her knee bent. Her other leg lay spread out.

Her finger and toe nails were polished the same shade of red as her lips. The splash of freckles across her face made her seem younger than the 21 years she was.

My eyes traveled over her body. I studied every curve, every dimple. She couldn't be more than 5'2" tall and probably weighed only 100 at best. Half my age, she was what had been distracting me of late.

I had been emailing and chatting with her. She was the reason I was put in chastity, so frequent was I beating off to her sexy words. I had written many times that I wish I could be her slave and she, my Queen. Tom had discovered my fantasy and made it real.

Her flat chest with dark nipples contrasted nicely with her alabaster skin which was almost glowing. Her smile was both enchanting and inviting.

But wait. What's that she's fingering? Is that what I think it is? Oh my God, there it was. On a gold chain around her neck, I saw the familiar key to my chastity device. I looked at Tom to see his reaction.

"Happy birthday cock sucker," he smiled. "You're all hers."

"Thank you, sir," I breathed.

My dignity and pride long since destroyed, I went to her and planted my face on the gusset of her panties. I kissed that big cock that was visible through the sheer material. I heard Tom snickering and Cindy shushed him. "Let them be Tom."

I crawled up her body and we took each other in our arms. Lying on our sides we looked into each other's eyes.

When we finally kissed, I was in heaven. It was tender and nice then passionate. Our tongues sought out the other's and our kissing became demanding, wanting, needing.

I felt her hand caress my bottom. A sharp finger nail traced my butt crack and gently, through my panty, probed my most private place. I knew what she wanted of me. Her big cock throbbed against my tummy letting me know she desired me.

She told me in emails and chats many times that I was to save my virginity for her, that she was the one to take it. As your Queen, you groveling cock sucker, it is my wish to de-flower your faggot ass and make you my servant bitch."

And though it was only a fantasy, I had promised her that I would gladly be her servant.

Even though I was older by 20 years and my body bigger than her diminutive countenance, she would lead and I would follow. She would be the one who initiated our love making. Her cock made my little dick appear silly, almost pathetic and in our world, those with big cocks are rule.

And I would let her be my Queen. It was right for me to worship her, to acquiesce under the reign of her big cock. I would assume the role of her servant.

I pulled her panties off as she did mine. She left my new top on and I made no move to take it off.

So young, so beautiful, and so deliciously cruel she was. She directed my cock sucking, having me bring her to the edge only to push me away, denying me that gift from her balls I so desired. Unlike me, she savored her pending orgasms, stemmed the surging tide that emanated from her balls. She would crest and recede. She would fuck my face and then deprive me of my prize; my reward.

She was majestic, sitting tall as she hovered over my face giving me the honor of licking her balls.

I lay still as she rubbed her magnificent cock over my body. My legs, my tummy, my chest and my back all felt the smooth heat of her staff. My need for relief rising as her cock became familiar with every inch of my body.

"Please," I groaned. "Please unlock me. Let me feel you against me there."

My pleas were fell upon deaf ears but elicited a cruel smile which pleased Cindy and Tom who were watching.

My dick was trapped in steel, the key so near, yet so far away. I knew better than to reach for it even as she dangled it in my face and telling me to kiss it. Her narrow bottom rubbed against the steel cage prison which held me captive.

"Tell me johnnie. Tell me why I should free you. Convince your Queen that your little dick should be granted a brief parole baby boi."

She moved back down my body and kissed my captor, my Watchful Mistress. Her tongue traced the space between my thighs and groin. I was her plaything, her toy. Desperate and wanting, I begged and pleaded.

It was what she wanted from me; what she expected and demanded. She took pleasure in my wanting and I gave it all to her.

My lust grew as my desperation increased. "I want you," I hissed. "I want you to take me, make me yours."

She laughed. "And what makes you think I would need little dicked cock sucker like you? What good are you for me? What could you do for me?"

"Anything, my Lady, my Queen. This humble cock sucker would do anything. Please..."

I shut out the sound of Tom an Cindy laughing as I begged.

"I'm a demanding bitch baby. I can be cruel as easy as I can give you the pleasure of my cock."

"Oh God, please....."

"Please what, cock sucker?"

"Please let me serve you. I welcome your cruelty my Mistress, my Queen. I would rejoice in your cock, my Lady. Please let me show you, let me throw myself upon your mercy and pleasure you. Take me. My body is yours to rule. My virgin bottom longs for your beautiful cock, my Queen."

I wanted to say more, to further beg and plead but she had heard enough and pushed her balls into my mouth ending my appeals.

I did not disappoint her. I lavished her balls with enthusiasm aching for what they might grant me.

"If I deemed to allow your tiny dick to enter my world, you would become my slave. I would fuck you whenever I wanted. I would have you entertain my friends. Your mouth, your ass-pussy, your mind, body, and soul I would take as mine to own. I would use you, mark you, punish you for my amusement."

I moaned around her scrotum wishing for all she promised.

"I would make you the most imperfect sissy. I say imperfect because you are lacking. You have nothing to offer but your pussy and your mouth. Should I desire a cock, you would watch as I give myself to a real man. You'd weep watching him make my mouth his. Your inferiority would grow as I suck and slobber over his cock as I will never do your little sorry excuse. Never."

I groaned at my vision of her sucking a huge cock.

She removed her balls from my mouth and brought me her ass to worship.

My dick strained inside the steel Watchful bitch Mistress. I could feel myself leaking profusely. I kissed her bottom with reverence following those kisses up with licks.

I felt her shudder when my tongue made contact with her opening. "Oooh yes, my sweet cock sucker. Eat your Queen's ass, you nasty motherfucker."

"You trained this cunt well, Tom," I heard her say as I stuck my tongue deep in her bottom.

"Nah. johnnie is a natural cock sucker. Never had him eat my ass. You Cin?"

"Hell no. If he had, I would never kiss him again."

My face burned with humiliation at their laughter but still I sucked my Queen's ass.

I could have eaten her ass for hours but she had had enough. Moving back, my Queen grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved her cock down my throat.

I held her bottom and let her fuck my mouth. She was kneeling over me and I looked up at her smiling face. It wasn't a sweet smile. My Queen was taking delight abusing my mouth and throat. She took her pleasure from me and I knew I had been born for this moment. To serve a beautiful Queen with a big cock and a cruel spirit. The thought occurred to me that she might not release my aching dick.

It didn't take my Queen long to feed me her essence. I felt her cock throb and grow, then pulse. I felt her love juice flowing beyond my taste buds and directly into my stomach. 4, 5 pulses and I could feel her relax her grip on my hair. She slumped forward and her cock softened in my throat.

She permitted me to suckle for both our pleasure before removing her love muscle from my esophagus.

"Lie still my tender little dicked cock sucker," she said with a sweet and satisfied smile.

I felt her rake my chest with her nails. I moaned as she pinched my nipples hard. "You know your way around a cock baby boi. Maybe I can use you in my stable after all."

"What is your name my Lady?"

"Hmmm. In your case, my Lady or my Queen will do."

My Queen remained naked, proud of her body, as the four of us went downstairs. I made drinks for every one including me. Tom had given me permission to partake of alcohol this evening, a pleasure he and my wife have denied me. "Our cock sucker needs to be sober," Tom decided. And so it was that I have not had a drink since I was placed in my Watchful Mistress.

It was agreed by all that, although I deserved a birthday spanking, I would not have to endure the shame of placing myself over Tom's lap as he exercised his complete control over me.

Instead, Tom and Cindy informed me that I was now the property of my Queen.

I was more than delighted. I was over joyed. I went to Tom, knelt and looked up at him. "May I thank you properly sir?"

When he nodded, I opened his robe and took his cock in my mouth. I was where I was meant to be. Kneeling before a real man, servicing his cock. And his cock tasted like my wife's pussy.

When Tom finished feeding me his load, my Queen decided it was time for us to depart.

I knelt before her as she collared me. The pink leather around my neck was embossed with cock sucker written on it. My poor little dick strained in its cage as I fingered the gift my Queen had bestowed on me.

"I shall wear it with pride my Queen," I gushed.

I hurried upstairs to retrieve our panties and helped my Queen into hers. She then had me assist her in putting on her ruby red heels and a very feminine ankle long over coat.

Once my panty was on, my Queen attached a leash to my collar. Leading me to the door, she bid Tom and Cindy good night.

I thanked them both again and followed my Queen, barefoot and in panties and negligee top to my vehicle. "Welcome to your new life, my servant cock sucker. I will direct you where to drive us, my slave. There are some people who wish to witness your de-flowering.

I hope you enjoyed my transition from cuckold to slave.

Your comments and emails are welcomed.


eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers