All Comments on 'My Women Ch. 04'

by adifferentindianfamily

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

Nitin should have been more honest and asked Uma if it was possible to love three. Being honest upfront lessens the hurt later on. Though that could be what you're going for here -- a young man with some marital difficulties enticed by his two in-laws, and trying to juggle them, and heading for a spectacular train wreck when it's all discovered. Both Navya (deedeeji) and Uma (amaji) are doing as much seducing as they are being seduced, obviously interested in what Nitin has to offer.

If Swetha is really feeling pressured about the sex, she might be less outraged if Nitin is truly taking care of the rest of her family, and letting her sister and mother take the pressure off her. Libidos vary, and even if the spirit wills, the urge simply isn't there. Of course, I'm assuming it's the libido that is his wife's reason for pulling back.

Interested to see how this continues. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
quick

Please publish your stories quickly.. To wait for 10 days to read next story is so frustating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don't stop writing

These stories are really good, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story and suggestions.

You did a great job by keeping it to individual characters . I have read many stories here, where writer do a fine start but as a story progress characters like mother , sister etc turn into whore . Their sexual encounter turn into something else with other character including etc..... My thoughts on incest stories are ,that it must be romantic, slow start , no slutty dialogues and characters , story must revolve between family members only , foreign character must not include into family sex, their sexual encounter must be seperated. These all I found in this story .

Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing set of stories!

Really loving the series man! Keep going!

nil_r2nil_r2almost 4 years ago
very well written... more more

But she is really nervous... even after the doctor told her the baby is well... she is not letting me out of her sight... like she used to do as a child when she was scared."

whats great about your writing, the characters look human. not crazy automatons with only pussy and cock

nil_r2nil_r2almost 4 years ago
wow! what a very human ecpression!

don't want that fear to restrict me... I want the freedom four walls and a closed door provides."

very human, with all human fears and vulnetabilities

keep writing

adifferentindianfamilyadifferentindianfamilyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments.

I get that waiting for the next chapter can be frustrating. But I don't want to be quick at the expense of quality. Each chapter of MW is around 10k words. It takes some time. Please be patient.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing man.

Loving ur writing eagerly waiting for next part... keep writing.

This doesn't feel like any other story here..feels more human and like a novel..slow and steady and the characters feel so real man.

Keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing narration. I like the depth of emotion...Cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Everyday I used to scroll down and refresh the pages hoping that you would post the next part and honestly it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sensual!

With everry chapter the story gets hotter and intense! I've read tons of stories on Literotica but boy I haven't been so excited for this storie's new Chapter to show up! Keep going on! Can't wait to read the full encounter between Nitin and MIL. Even I, like some of the readers used to refresh this page daily hoping for a new chapter to show up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job done

Now wait for My women 5 starts :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome work..

Awesome work.. felt like reading a classic novel.. amazing narration.. keep it up👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice work

I have been reading stories since long. This is so far the best story I have read. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Man waiting.. checking every 2 days since Last chapter

Waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please give us the next part soon

Have been visiting twice a day daily for the much awaited next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome expectation build up

Awesome expectation build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

amazing. waiting for ch 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hav to ask

Firstly, kudos for writing something that you should be genuinely proud of. Creating a narrative abv par is a milestone, and a pain in the ass bcoz u hav to keep burning ur thrusters to not fall into the 'cud hav been better' crowd.

Having congratulated you, I must now ask: what are you writing? Is this a sex story wrapped in a foil of drama or is it a drama with bouts of sex? Shud I be turned on/feel for the characters/feel while getting my freak on... I am bringing this up bcoz when you brought the hospital twist and kept going with the guy's confusing sexcapades almost simultaneously, my mind was sufficiently boggled to put my erection to rest. Don't do that, man.

If you want to highlight the complexity of juggling a foursome between relatives through an accident (fracturing a pregnant lady's leg was quite the turn off and I had to yank my perviness to 11 to appreciate the sex scenes that followed), let the emotional turmoil and heartburns pan out a little for the readers to be able to engage/empathise before changing gears to lingerie, midi dresses and roof romance.

Just a humble opinion. Keep going.

PS: Concurrently, don't let anyone shit talking about ur craft stop u from doing ur thing, coz that's abv everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where are you writer?

Hope you're doing well! Ch5 is long over due!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter. Its taking too long already. Please come out with it fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slow burner

awesome built up..characters and their thinking is too humane to relate too. Hope this will burn the whole night. Mom and Navya will keep this upto themselves and may he get morning , afternoon with Navya and night with Mom for next few months as wife is gonna busy with her baby!

Considering posting times, it does feel like an abrupt end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best I have read

This story got to be the best I have read so far. You are doing a good job of balancing erotica and emotions. Something like this is damn hard to find in literotica. Plus, I just love your narrative style. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Man waiting

Not to rush u.

But waiting man.. Just waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Slow burn, keep it slow with Uma. Let that be a full softcore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Will you write the next one or not. Eagerly waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting

For you to write about bonking the brains out of the Mother In Law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is the next part coming

Please give us an indication as to when the next prt is coming

180295180295over 3 years ago
Keep the parts flowing...

Its a well written piece. Let it flow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice and crafted story

Thanks for sharing the very nicely and well written story...By when we can have the next part of it..Eagerly waiting how you has your "UMA".

Pls post soon

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmm

Writer’s block hogaya kya?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bro can you continue the story

It is a hot story , can you continue with further updates?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
UMA

Adhuri kahani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where's the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Comeon bro! Waiting since an year now. Please finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where’s the next part !

syncronised81syncronised81over 2 years ago

The last paragraph of Ch.04; man how can you write like this? Yours is one of the definitive style that I have encountered through these very many years. Yes the amorous acts and the erogenous writing apart; it's the psychological pandemonium put in words which is more titillating. I've become a fan of your writing after reading through your expressive use of words describing the emotional upheaval the protagonist is going through.

Have come to understand that the yearning of the human mind for erotic literature or porn specific to taboo relationships is a need to fulfil the latent Hero-Complex borne by most of the men in our Indian society. The ill-effects of the romanticism that Bollywood has served us over the years. Nevertheless, it sure goes beyond that as well since when the civil mind's Hero-Complex prevents a normal person from putting the morality in his/her mind into action; the animal instinct in the human body starts taking precedence and that is what makes us yearn for the immoral yet ego-boosting thoughts which is satisfied through these kind of outlets.

Having said that I strongly feel that sex is not just an act to attain physical tranquility but to assuage the inner animal's instinct to feel like a superman/hero or superwoman/heroine.

I would implore you to write the further parts of this story not because am curious about the family's relationship but to read the words describing the psychological, philosophical and physicality thoughts that you would ink.

My best wishes to you Buddy/Babe (whoever you maybe)!

syncronised81syncronised81over 2 years ago

The last paragraph of Ch.04; man how can you write like this? Yours is one of the definitive style that I have encountered through these very many years. Yes the amorous acts and the erogenous writing apart; it's the psychological pandemonium put in words which is more titillating. I've become a fan of your writing after reading through your expressive use of words describing the emotional upheaval the protagonist is going through.

Have come to understand that the yearning of the human mind for erotic literature or porn specific to taboo relationships is a need to fulfil the latent Hero-Complex borne by most of the men in our Indian society. The ill-effects of the romanticism that Bollywood has served us over the years. Nevertheless, it sure goes beyond that as well since when the civil mind's Hero-Complex prevents a normal person from putting the morality in his/her mind into action; the animal instinct in the human body starts taking precedence and that is what makes us yearn for the immoral yet ego-boosting thoughts which is satisfied through these kind of outlets.

Having said that I strongly feel that sex is not just an act to attain physical tranquility but to assuage the inner animal's instinct to feel like a superman/hero or superwoman/heroine.

I would implore you to write the further parts of this story not because am curious about the family's relationship but to read the words describing the psychological, philosophical and physicality thoughts that you would ink.

My best wishes to you Buddy/Babe (whoever you maybe)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are not an excellent writer of erotic stories, you are an excellent writer, period! Your description of the feelings of a man in an arranged marriage discovering flirting and falling in love is accurate and wonderfully worded. The way you build up tension is fantastic, too. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck... when will the next part come?

Eagerly waiting for threesome with Uma & Navya

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go on please

Waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful. Two down, one to go. Afterwards, will all three reconcile and adjust? Let's see what happens. Very eagerly waiting for the next part, our hero to conquer Uma Amma....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do something for Mom as well:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for next part in the series.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Another series that just ends with so many unanswered questions, since 2020.

What happens with mil,, wife and child, and sil ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hey..I am still waiting for the next part hope you can update soon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous