My Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh." She moaned shivering.

I brought my right hand up and around, going under her right arm, cupping her tits while my hips kept up the steady thrusts.

"Mmm... play with my breasts." She moaned and placed her palm over mine. Her hands guided mine on how she wanted her tits to be played with. Her hard nipple poked the inside of my palm.

"Your tits are gorgeous." I whispered with my mouth near her right ear.

"Mmm... tell me more baby."

"Your dark brown nipples felt amazing in my mouth... did you like it when I sucked your tits?" I asked, wanting to hear her dirty talk.

"Mmm... the way your tongue licked around my nipple... it felt so good." She said.

I loosened my grip on her tits and traced a path down from them going through the middle of her torso. My middle finger dipped into her navel and continued the downward path. Navya shivered in anticipation when she figured out where the trajectory led to. My fingers encountered no resistance and slid down her smooth shaved pubic area onto her pussy mound. My middle finger fell into the crevice of her pussy and traced a straight line onto the nub of her clit. Her body quivered at the contact.

"Oh baby.' She moaned loudly as my finger started rubbing on her clit. My hips kept going with the thrusts dipping my hard cock into her now familiar pussy and pulling it back out.

My middle finger prodded softly right below her clit and simultaneously my mouth leaned in to reach her earlobe and sucked on it. A strong vibration spread out around her body at this unexpected move.

"Oh God!" she grunted, the pleasurable sensations at different parts of her body starting to overwhelm her. Our bodies were moist with sweat. I increased the pace of my hip thrust, realizing that her orgasm was near.

"Oh God... Oh God.' She repeated the low grunts in sync with my thrusts. The faster thrusts were stimulating my balls too. I could feel the cum rising. Surprising even myself I raised my hand up to her face.

"Lick it!" I commanded, putting my middle finger on her lips. Her lips separated and my finger slid in encountering her tongue. She latched on and licked all around my finger, wetting it. I pulled it out and placed it back down on her clit. I rubbed her saliva onto the nub.

"Oh baby... Oh my God... God!" she screamed and her body started convulsing. I put everything into the last few thrusts feeling a tingling in my balls. A warmth rose from my balls and flowed through the length of my cock, emptying into the loose end of the condom at the tip. Still I kept thrusting with the final ounces of energy. My palm felt intense quivering at her abdomen and her orgasm peaked. My cock too shot out in spasms, all the remaining semen.

It took a few more seconds for both our bodies to recover from the soft tremors of pleasure. We lay panting, joined at the hips... my cock still inside her. In the seconds that followed, my cock slowly went limp inside her. Spent, I let my body fall on my back. My limp cock along with the condom slid out of her cunt. The condom felt heavier with its tip hanging down with cum.

Shortly, she too fell back and lay facing the ceiling. I looked sideways at her and found a solitary tear trailing down from the corner of her closed eye.

"How was it?" I asked, still a little breathless.

"I've never felt anything so... strongly... ever before." She said, wiping the moistness off her eye. She breathed long and deep, trying to catch her breath.

"It was like... my entire being was concentrated... in this one moment." She added. I realized again how differently women experience orgasm.

She turned sideways towards me and rested her head on my chest.

"How was it for you?" she asked not looking at my face.

"Mind-blowing!" I said, "considering that I came a second time in less than half an hour."

"Let me just throw this in the dustbin." I spoke after a few quiet moments, gesturing at the condom still on my limp cock.

I lifted myself off the bed and walked around it to go to the bathroom. I pulled a few tissue papers from Swetha's rack in the bathroom and peeled the condom off my cock using them. I then wrapped it in the tissue papers and came out. I threw it in the dustbin beside the bed before climbing back on it and snuggling against Navya.

"Was I... better than Swetha?" she asked hesitantly after a while.

I thought about it. I knew the answer was 'Yes'... but something held me back from voicing it. The thought of Swetha asleep on the hospital bed with that ever growing belly carrying my child made me feel guilty.

"You were amazing," I told Navya, "but let's not talk about Swetha again when we are together." She fell silent... but nuzzled up against me. Her left hand draped over me and held my arm firmly. She raised more of her body over mine and cuddled. I felt the softness of her tits mashed against my body. She lifted her left leg and placed it over my thigh.

Gradually, I realized that these were physical manifestations of her mind starting to get possessive about me. It dawned on me that I had complicated my life even more.

I thought of the woman sleeping on the spare bed beside my wife in the hospital... Uma, my mother-in-law. I thought of the kiss we had shared on the terrace and my heart felt possessed by her.

As the arms of sleep cradled me, I dreamt of myself as a tree being slowly conquered by two creepers. While my roots had dug deep into the earth in an irrevocable marriage, the two creepers connected to the same earth were spreading on me... one with its grasp strong yet climb slow and another with a light grip yet tall climb. The only way forward was that I grow my trunk so vast... and my branches so high that both could claim ownership over me without ever having to encounter each other... and all this while I keep my roots intact in the earth.

To be continued.

*

Readers, if you have any feedback or suggestions... please let me know.