All Comments on 'My Wonderful Sister Penny'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome!!!!!!!!

great story. beautiful and perfect. I loved how Elizabeth was hairy!!!! do more stories with all women hairy please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievable!

This story was so emotional! I actually got teary-eyed at the sisters' bonding so closely. I loved the story so much, I didn't even realize I was masturbating until the orgasm was right on top of me. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
still had....

had mistakes. You spelled clitoris and thighs wrongly. It was a hot story, but if you were going to have a form of tribadism, why didnt you have them use their groins against each other? I think the oil and natural secretions along with the sucking sliding sensations of their pussies would have been sublime. Also, the little sister seemed so much younger. At 18 one would think she would have been more developed. In my mind's eye you made her seem like an adolscent. With that image it was made more disturbing than the actual act of incest which in and of itself is taboo enough. I gave you a high score as the emotion was beautiful, but there were aspects that could have improved it more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Truely Beautiful

I loved the emotion, the bond and innocence. The story got me extremely hard and excited. I really loved the hairy pussies and armpits as well. Would love to hear more stories about these sisters exploring each other more so I can masterbate to them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Plaigiarism

Fucking plaigiariser. I know where you got this from. And no, I don't mean what you wrote in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the Story and Thank You for It

Hey, dear author, I hope you have ignored the stupid plagerism comment from Zero Brain. I loved your tender story. Would have seemed more real if it was "belly to belly" grinding against each other but in any event the story was too good to get hung up on a technicality.

We get a lot of fucking in the various stories, but tender loving, with details, is so much better for those of us who have loved and fucked the same mate and know what real caring adds to the excitement of sex. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

ok i lik eyour style although some stories share sam ethings but i do always feel as if the story is not finished and there should be more... i am old fashioned i like to tie up loose ends .. you know where they aim in future etc .. is it couples love and relationship or does it stay sblings love and they still lov eothers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love women with hairy pussy. I like reading about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry, but the minute I read "just turned 18" plus "pretty flat-chested" I'm out. Sex isn't automatically hotter the younger the girl. 25 and flat? Fuck yeah. College-age? Damn. Barely legal? Only predators wait for someone to turn 18, and making them flat-chested tells me you're really just imagining a 13yo. Nevermind that Penny is ignorant--innocent--as hell. Go share your kiddie porn somewhere else.

daddy1950daddy1950almost 8 years ago
Anon ...

if you'd taken the trouble to read the story, you'd understand why Penny was 18, she was a virgin, unsure of her own sexuality. Even at 18, it's not always believable that a girl can still be innocent. Here in the UK, where the age of consent is 16, it's more credible.

Beautiful story, Addie. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Refreshingly Nice

I loved the pussy and pit hair, so self confident. I especially liked the tenderness combined with some good sex. Please write more with women not afraid to grow their body hair and have loving sex.

Nipplelover68Nipplelover68almost 5 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the most sensual and erotic things I have ever read!!!!!!!!

Nipplelover68Nipplelover68almost 5 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the most sensual and erotic things I have ever read!!!!!!!! This story just has to continue - PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous