My Wonderful Sister Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny seemed shocked. I tried to explain this to her, and it was so hard for me. I told her how it felt, and how awkward he was about it. I was clear to Penny that it felt good - REALLY good. And I explained what it meant to me. Penny asked me about a lot of details, and I told her everything I could, especially about my clitoris, and how sensitive and aroused it could get.

I went on, "Here's how we would -- how it happened - I mean, this is as far we would go."

"Tell me..."

"We would both be naked - and I would sit on top of him, pressed against his erection, and I would rub myself across his hard - his hard penis."

"Rub, like how?"

"I would - Penny, it was my - I would rub with my vagina."

"Wait, how did you rub like that?"

And I carefully explained. Joey was on his back, on my bed. His penis seemed really big and it was right there against his tummy, pointing up toward his belly button. And I sat on top of him, with my knees on each side of his ribs. And -- I carefully told her how my vagina, how the opening set over his penis. It never went IN me, but it got a little wet, and it would just sort of glide along the length of his shaft as I moved my hips back and forth.

"Oh my god - how was that?" Penny asked.

"Oh Penny, it felt SO good."

She seemed astounded by all of this.

"Lori, it sounds so - I don't know, I can't imagine..." Penny said.

"And - we only did this a few times, and I could do it so that - I mean, I could rub enough so that he would finally come."

"What?"

"I could make him come like that. It happened a few times."

"You mean he had an orgasm - that kind of come?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god - Did you - I mean, did you SEE it happen?"

"Yes, I saw it."

"What was it like?"

"Oh Penny - it was really intense. I mean, I was rubbing with my vagina - and it felt good - I mean REALLY good. And he's naked and he's obviously getting REALLY turned on and then - he kind of humping too, and he reaches a climax - and then..."

"Go on..."

"He squirts out this stream of - a stream of come, and it's all over his belly - and all over me too."

Then Penny interrupted, " Oh my god - Lori, it happened again."

"What?"

"Your nipples are really hard again, I've been watching them - they got all hard again."

"Really?" I said.

The way we were hugging, Penny had her head on my shoulder, and she was staring at my nipples. She was so focused, and she sounded so happy at that moment.

She whispered, "They look so nice."

I felt so strange, it felt nice. I felt maybe I was saying too much -- but I continued talking. "There was another time, just the other night. We were doing the same thing again, I was sitting right on his hard penis - and rubbing, and it felt really amazing."

"Go on."

"I rubbed back and forth, and maybe I pushed harder. And somehow, I could feel the sensations -- the head of his penis has a sort of lump, like a ridge, and I could press my citreous against it."

Penny gasped, "Oh Lori."

"But, this time - It just felt SO beautiful, and so strong..."

"What did, how?"

"But this time - I..."

"What happened?"

"I - I had an orgasm, my first one and it really shocked me. Oh god - it was really powerful - I mean, it was so intense that I..." I trailed off.

"Lori - what?"

"When I came, when I had my orgasm - I squirted all over him, It was so weird, I mean I came and squirted at the same time and it was a total surprise to me."

"You squirted?" Penny asked, "Was it like peeing?"

"It was - I don't know, it was different."

"How much did you - I don't understand"

"I squirted out a stream of liquid, I don't know how much - but it really seemed like a lot. Enough that he got wet."

"Was it - did it feel good?"

"Oh my god, Penny- it felt SO good."

"It sounds great..." Penny said excitedly.

"It was so intense - But...." and then I started to cry.

"Lori - what's wrong?" Penny hugged me tight.

I squeezed Penny too, and took a few deep breaths and tried to collect myself.

"Then he - oh god, Joey said that I peed on him, and he got really mad at me..."

"Oh Lori..."

"I didn't know what was happening and - it felt SO good, and then he got mad at me - it was..."

"Oh Lori - I'm sorry."

"I was so ashamed..." And then I really started to cry.

"No Lori - don't feel bad, it sounds beautiful."

"Really?" I said as I cried.

"Yes - it sounds like it must have been wonderful for you - I'm totally jealous, and I'm glad you broke up with him - he sounds horrible."

I cried for a little while, and it felt so wonderful to hold onto little Penny. She was so dedicated to me, it was so comforting. I knew how much she cared about me.

As I cried, she whispered, "I hate Joey for being mean to you. I think that he should have been happy for you - it sounds like it could have been beautiful. I hate him."

I mumbled, "I hate Joey too."

"He should have felt lucky to have you squirt like that on him - he should have been happy."

I whispered, "Oh Penny thank you."

"I don't understand, he should have been grateful."

I hugged little Penny tight, and allowed my self to cry for a few minutes.

I thought to myself abut Penny and all this talk about me, and my awkward sexual experiences. Was I too honest? I didn't feel that way. Penny seemed so appreciative, and I loved to talk with her - and I did it in a way that I thought she wanted, like it was helpful.

And now that I told her this story about me, did that help her? I told her stuff that was really intimate and sexual. Was she more confused? What was I doing?

I spoke up, "Penny can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Is it okay that I told you all this? That I said what I said?"

"Yes, it felt nice, to hear you share those things, I loved hearing it. But..."

"But what?"

Then Penny started to tremble, I could feel her shaking in my arms.

I whispered, "Oh baby, it's all right."

"I don't understand why I'm acting like this?"

"Penny -- I care about you so much. I would NEVER do anything to upset you."

And then she started crying, loud and hard on my shoulder. The way she was hugging me - squeezing me - I could hardly move. She had her arms wrapped around my middle, and her face was pressed against the bare skin of my shoulder. He legs were wrapped around my middle.

She whispered, "Maybe it's just me. Maybe I just need to cry like this sometimes."

I put my lips right up to her ear and quietly said, "It's okay Penny - it's okay baby..."

I tried to be as supportive and as reassuring as I could.

Penny was hugging me tight. And then she really started sobbing hard. I was so worried, I mean - I wanted to help. I wanted to some how calm her down. She was squeezing me really hard.

All I could do was let her cry. It went on for a few minutes, and she had to release something, to liberate herself from some emotional demons. And I was so glad that I was there to help. I couldn't do much, but I carefully rubbed her back and stroked her short hair.

And I would whisper little things like, "Oh Baby - it's all okay."

Then - little by little, she calmed down and eventually stopped crying. She let a lot out, and now instead of squeezing me, it was as if she melted into me.

Now everything changed - It was so calm and tranquil. Penny was quiet and still, and I was still gently rubbing her back and neck and hair.

We lay like this for a long time, maybe a half an hour.

It was so beautiful and sensitive. She was wrapped around me with her legs pressed tight around my hips. I had missed Penny so much while I was away at school, and at that moment I finally realized how close were really were.

I was wondering if she had fallen asleep. I didn't want to say anything, and if she was asleep, I didn't want to wake her.

Then - at some point, and I wasn't sure, but it felt like Penny was pressing her crotch against me.

Did it happen?

Did I feel it?

I was almost afraid to breath. I was afraid to stop caressing her, but felt almost too intense, so I rubbed her neck as slow and calm as I could.

Oh god, she was sleeping - maybe? Did I just imagine it.

Then, it happened again - ever so slightly - I felt Penny pressing herself, her groin, against my hip, against my old "teacher" skirt. It was slow and it seemed deliberate.

What was happening? I thought that - yes - this time, I really felt it. Maybe this should have seemed awkward or strange, but what I was feeling was a wonderful closeness - and it was exciting and beautiful. Penny was warm and snugly, all wrapped around me. This was little Penny, my best and closest sister.

I tried to stay calm, and I was trying to perceive if she did it again.

I waited a long time, and then it happened. This time there was no mistaking it. I wanted to let her know this didn't frighten me, that it felt good. But I was too emotional to say anything - so I just let it all happen.

She did it again, smooth and steady. And again.

Her motions were as slow as her breathing, maybe slower. And all the while, I was carefully stroking her back and neck.

Now the gentle movement of her hips was becoming more noticeable.

It was a strange thing, this game of pretend. I mean, Penny was acting like she was asleep, but I knew that she wasn't. At the same time, I didn't want to let on to her that I knew. It was so odd, and so intimate.

I could tell my heart was beating faster. Penny had her head on my shoulder, and I thought that she must be able to feel my heart pounding.

Then there was one firm push, and this one was hard enough to be unmistakable. It was a sexual and deliberate humping movement right onto my hip. I think it surprised Penny more than me, because right then, she froze.

I wanted more. And I didn't want to do anything to scare her.

I kept on rubbing her back, as kind and gentle as I possibly could. I was trying, through my fingertips, to be as tender and comforting as I could.

But Penny was lying there totally still.

I slowly let my fingertips move down to low part of her back, to the bare skin between her t-shirt and her running shorts. I rubbed the cool skin there, and I actually felt Penny shudder, just a little.

Then she made another slow humping push into my hip with her groin.

I couldn't help it, I softly went, "Mmmmmm..."

With that her humping got a little more willful and deliberate. It felt magical.

This went on for a few minutes, Penny gently humping my side, right near my hip, while I ran my fingertips along her bare back above her shorts.

And then, Penny moved, she was slow and cautious.

I let her move, until she was right on top of me. Her knees on positioned on both sides of me, against my ribs, and her nylon running shorts pressing into my belly. Now her head was against my neck and she held me in a warm embrace. But the focal point everything - all of it, was all on Penny's gently pumping hips.

Her peaceful thrusting felt firm and soothing, and I could feel the warm deliberate pressure against my tummy.

I carefully lifted the back of her t-shirt, just to be able to feel more of her smooth skin.

Then I let both hands gently move down to her shorts, and I actually touched her round plump bottom. It felt so wonderful, the smooth nylon of her shorts, and the steady sensual humping of her hips.

I was astounded at what was happening. Penny's head was so close to my face, I could smell her hair and hear her deep breathing.

And then I heard Penny say something, it was quiet and just a hush. I didn't know what it was.

I whispered, "Penny, what did you say?"

And with her head still buried in against my shoulder, she whispered, "Is it all right that I'm doing this?"

She sounded so worried.

I answered, "Oh yes, baby - it's really nice."

Penny said, "Are you sure?"

And - as compassionate as I could, I said, "Yes - I'm sure."

With that, Penny began to hump my belly in strong steady motions. And she started breathing harder.

I had both hands on her bottom, and instead of just lightly touching, I gently squeezed.

Then Penny whispered, "I love you."

As soon as she said it I felt warm tears brimming up in my eyes. In a shaky voice I said, "Oh Penny - I love you too."

Oh god, I can't let her know I'm crying - that was all I could think.

Then Penny sat up, and looked right at me, and saw my tears. She looked so concerned, and she said, "Oh Lori - should I stop?"

I stammered out, "Oh no, Penny - No... This feels so good."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes - don't stop - please don't stop - I'm happy - I don't know why I'm crying, I'm so happy..." And I squeezed her cute little bottom as I said this.

"I'm happy too, this feels so good," Penny said.

And she started to rub herself again, steady and firm. But now she was sitting up and looking down at me. Penny's motions with her hips were more sensual, and so was her breathing.

I rubbed my hands all over her firm butt cheeks. I stopped crying and smiled at her.

"Penny - do you think you can come?"

"What?" She acted really surprised, and she slowed down.

"Don't stop - your doing good - I think you should try."

"Really?"

"Yes, really - I think you can."

"Lori - I don't know..."

"You're doing so good." I whispered.

"I am?" she asked with her little girl voice.

"Oh God - Yes, baby, you're doing wonderful."

"Okay, I'll try - I'm not sure what to do." She said.

"Let me help..."

And I started to rock a little to meet her pumping hips. I would arch my belly up into her shorts. I would try and work her hips by pulling against her bottom - to make the motions more dramatic. She looked so wonderful and serious. Together, we found a smooth and strong rhythm.

I told her, "Baby, you're doing great."

We worked at this for a few minutes and Penny was getting progressively faster and faster, until she was getting really frenzied - it was amazing.

Then she stopped, and tried to collect herself. She was working to calm her breathing down.

"Penny, that was really good - you were doing so good."

She panted, "I was? That was too intense..."

"Oh baby - it felt wonderful."

"It did feel good..."

I kept my hands on Penny's bottom, and let her relax a little. I was smiling and joyous.

"Penny baby - you were doing everything right."

Penny was looking down at me now. She was sitting on my belly, her shorts were all bunched up and her t-shirt seemed impossibly tight, and her nipples were prominent and beautiful.

She was breathing with her mouth open, and here eyes were wide. She looked like she was confused, like she couldn't really comprehend what was happening.

But then, looking at her, I realized she was focused entirely on my breasts.

I could see that my nipples were incredibly hard, and they were jutting up against the white fabric of my bra. And it was obvious they entranced Penny.

She was looking intently at my breasts, this may sound weird -- But it made me happy, I felt so loving and alive.

I inhaled deeply and arched my back, and doing this made my breasts rise up a little. And just this small motion seemed to hypnotize Penny. I did it again, and Penny acted so pleased.

I started to tremble, it was so emotional.

Then I said, "Penny, this feels so wonderful."

"Lori - oh god, I don't know what's happening."

"Oh baby - it's okay."

All Penny could do was stare at my breasts, my bra and my hard nipples under the white fabric.

I whispered, "Penny - You look, so beautiful."

"Lori, your nipples are so hard right now - they're so - oh god, so pretty."

"So are yours," I said.

Penny nervously asked, "Lori, can I - could I - touch..."

I knew what she wanted, and she was being so sweet - so adorable.

I took my hands off of Penny's bottom and carefully reached around to my back. I undid the clasp of my bra. And immediately Penny put her hands to her mouth in an expression of awe.

"Yes Penny - is okay." I whispered.

"Lori - Oh god - Lori..." She stammered.

My bra still covered my breasts, but it was loose and undone. Penny sat on my belly, frozen with excitement.

"Penny - you're doing so good."

"I'm a little scared," she said timidly.

"Oh baby - it's okay, I am too," I whispered.

I lay my arms out on the bed, palms up. I was in the same passive pose when Penny blew on my bra.

I was so excited for Penny, and it was thrilling for me too. I was breathing hard from the emotion, and I was purposely making my chest rise with each inhalation, I could see the effect on Penny. She was completely fixated.

"It's okay baby," I whispered, my voice trembled with emotion.

Penny stammered, "Lori, it's just so - it's all so - I'm so happy..."

Then she did it, she reached down and touched me, and she carefully put her fingertips on my bra. It was the most gently and kind thing I had ever felt. She was smiling and concentrating. She traced the outline of my bra with her tiny fingers, and my breathing got deeper. This lasted a long time, perhaps a few minutes.

Then, she cautiously touched the fabric of my loose bra, right on my nipples - with that my breathing got more dramatic.

I whimpered out, "Oh god - Oh god..."

Her little hands tenderly moved under each cup of my bra, and she actually touched the warm skin of my breasts.

She whispered, "Lori - is this okay?"

"Oh my god - Penny, you're doing so good, this is so wonderful."

Penny whispered, "Thank you."

Penny slowly lifted my bra off, and I helped her as we pulled it over my arms. My breasts were now totally uncovered, and Penny looked joyous. My nipples were very firm, and without a bra my breasts would subtly jiggle with each breath.

"Lori - you look so pretty."

I just lay there looking at her, and the perfectly adoring look on her face.

Then she set both hands on my breasts, and she caressed them in a way that was unimaginably tender. It was playful and loving. And she was smiling.

I reached up and touched her belly button, her tummy was showing below her white t-shirt. I slid my hands under the tight fabric and held onto her - I could feel her ribs, and I could feel her breathing. I started to move my hands up towards her chest, she held onto my breast and said, "Oh god..."

Penny was frozen in anticipation, her small hands firm on my breast.

I whispered, "Relax." And then I pushed my hands up a little deeper into her tight whit shirt.

And she slowly said, "Yes - yes..."

I said. "Penny - I'm going to take your shirt off."

I moved my hands higher, and she whispered, "Yes - yes - yes..."

I lifted her tight shirt, and she helped - and then it was off.

"Oh god, Penny..." I gasped.

She looked amazing, her skin was so pale, and she had freckles all across her chest and shoulders. And her breasts were small and delicate. Her nipples were hard and tiny.

I said, "You look so perfect - your breasts are beautiful."

"Lori - I don't know, I look at you and I feel so - so - I don't know, so small - I want breasts like yours."

"Oh no - Please, Penny, no - You are so lovely, I love your breasts they are so perfect."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes - Penny - you look so - oh my god - so luscious..."

"Really?" she said in a quiet submissive tone.

As I talked she began to gently move her hips again. It seemed my compliments, my voice was getting her to rub herself against my belly.

I continued, "Penny - I'm so happy, I feel so fortunate seeing you with your shirt off. And - Oh my god - your nipples are prettier - and so much harder - that I thought they would be."

As I spoke, she rubbed harder, and more deliberately.

I wanted to push it even more, "I don't think you know how deeply I care about you, Penny. Your breasts are so lovely, they are so delicate and so beautiful - so beautiful."