My Wonderful Sister Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she whispered.

It worked, she was responding to my praise. And now she was really bold with her humping against my belly.

"Keep rubbing - you're doing so good," I said.

Penny was rubbing harder - she was looking art me, at my bare breasts, and now she had her shirt off too - it was magical, and she was utterly enchanted.

"Penny - do you need some help?"

"I don't know? What can I do?"

In a slow and nervous voice, I said, "Penny baby - I think it will feel better for you - if we take your shorts off."

She stopped her rubbing, and she had a very serious look on her face.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes - it will help."

And then she said, "Okay."

She got off of my belly and sat next to me, and in a strangely resigned way, she removed her shorts. And then she sat there, wearing only her little white panties. She looked at me with a meek expression. I don't think she knew what she should do next.

I whispered, "Penny, I think you should take your panties off too - it will feel so good."

Penny smiled and in an obedient way, she took off her panties.

Oh my god - she was completely naked - she so looked small - she looked so absolutely perfect.

"Come here Penny," and I patted my belly, where she had been sitting, "You were doing such a good job before."

Then, very slowly, she climbed back on me - and straddled my belly.

Her pubic hair was pale red and so delicate, like it had just started to grow, like a little girl. Her vagina was plump and moist. It was all centered above my belly button. It was unbelievably lovely.

I sat up a little to see better - and whispered, "Penny - oh dear god, Penny - you are so beautiful."

She smiled nervously.

And she began to hump against my belly again. The sensation of her warm skin against me was so powerful and erotic - Oh god, I was astonished. I had never imagined such a wonderful feeling.

Penny asked, "Is this like what you did - when you were with Joey?'

"Yes," I answered.

"Oh my god - Lori, it feels really good."

This went on for a few minutes, and Penny's gentle trusting became more physical and more sexual.

Even as Penny rubbed against me - I reached down to my wool skirt and undid the zipper.

"Keep going, don't slow down," I instructed Penny. I pushed my skirt down as best I could.

"Can I see?" Penny asked.

"Oh god yes..." I answered.

And then Penny moved so she could look down at me, at my panties- she backed down so she was sitting on my thighs - sitting right on my smooth leg.

"Lori - You're wet - I can see it..." Penny said

I sat up a little and looked down at myself. Yes - I had a dark wet area on my tights, and you could easily see thru the thin material. I have a lot of pubic hair, and the tights were pressing it all down and it all looked smooth and shiny. Compared to little Penny, I looked unbelievably hairy.

And Penny was staring at me with wide eyes, she could clearly see my moist vagina under the sheer fabric.

This was too much for me. I was loosing control. I felt myself on the verge of some erotic explosion.

And then I watched as Penny moved her little groin along my smooth tights - toward my pubic hair.

"Oh god Penny..." I stammered.

She smiled, her big beautiful eyes were looking at me with such a tenderness and submissive expression.

Penny was rubbing herself, her vagina along the silky blue fabric of my leg.

She said, "This feels nice."

The smooth feeling was so sensual - and she was looking down at me, at my flat pubic hair under my tights. I squirmed and kicked the dress off my legs.

Now all I was wearing were my sheer navy blue tights, and oh my god - they felt so smooth. The tights felt slick and sheer against Penny's thrusting crotch. I wanted to pull them down, but I was too excited, and it just felt so GOOD.

Penny leaned in and hugged me, and she kept humping my leg, along the thin fabric of my tights. I put my hands on her back and held her tightly.

Her face was against my neck, I whispered in her ear, "Penny - your doing so good..."

Then, she was kissing my neck. The kisses were tender and filled with love.

"Oh Penny baby..." I cooed.

And then she was kissing my shoulder, and then - Oh god, she was kissing my breasts.

And then she kissed my hard nipples - and then the kissing turned to sucking - and all the while she was pumping her groin against my leg - against my sheer tights.

Penny was sucking with a magical inner truth, like it was perfectly honest - like she was a baby - like the connection between us was eternal.

She was lost in some heavenly place, hugging and humping and sucking - it was miraculous.

It was too much - the sensations were almost too wonderful.

"Penny," I gasped, "Sit up, please."

And she sat up, and looked at me.

I reached to the nightstand and got that bottle of apricot scented oil. And as soon as Penny saw it in my hand, she let out an excited little gasp.

I said, "I think this will feel nice - is it okay?"

"Yes - okay..." she said in a submissive voice.

I undid the cap, and she squirmed up to my belly and arched her pelvis and moved her groin to me.

I poured a thin stream of the oil into her pubic hair. Penny kind of squealed with excitement as a puddle formed between her legs - against my skin - as my belly button filled up.

I set the bottle on the nightstand, and left the cap off.

Penny looked down at the thick warm puddle, and as soon as she pressed her hips into it she exclaimed, "Oh god, Lori - it's magical!"

We were both flooded with the delicious sweet smell of the apricot oil. And Penny was visibly joyous at the sensation.

She was rubbing harder, in smooth sexual motions.

"Penny - try going faster." I commanded.

"Okay..." Penny gasped.

And then she was thrusting herself in a kind of panic, it was silky smooth across the oily surface of my torso. And she was slapping her oily pink vagina against my breasts.

"Yes - Penny - it'll happen."

Then in a sort of crazy panic, Penny reached to the night stand and poured the rest of the bottle on my belly and across my breasts.

She put both hands on my oil soaked breasts and rubbed them in a way I can only describe as joyous.

"Oh my god Penny - yes..." I gasped.

I put my hands on her butt, and it was all smeared with oil. And with Penny's dramatic thrusting, I tried my best to hold on, but it was so oily, and so slippery.

I wrapped my fingers into her crack, and without realizing it - my oily fingertips touched Penny's anus.

With that, Penny moaned out loudly and then she pressed the thick lips of her vagina against my firm oily breast. She rubbed herself hard near my nipple, and she held onto my breasts with desperate little hands.

"Penny - yes - yes..."

Her pumping groin was now faster, and she was shivering with passion. I put my oily finger firm against her tight little anus. Everything felt slippery and wonderful.

Penny gasped out, "Lori, oh god - oh god..."

And then Penny backed up, pushing the tiny pucker of her oily anus against my index finger.

I whispered, "Baby, you are doing so good - so good."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes Baby - you are doing great."

And then she pushed her little anus back against my finger, she had to push hard, and I let it slide into her - it was so oily and so tight.

Instantly Penny started to shake, she closed her eyes and she stammered out, "I love you - I love you..."

She gripped my oily breast harder - she pushed her sopping vagina snug against my hard nipple - her knees were pushed firm into my hairy armpits. And I pushed my finger in, just a little deeper.

Penny cried out, "I love you - Lori, I love you..."

She was shivering against me, all in that puddle of warm oil. And I said, "Penny, you're almost there." And I pulled my finger in and out as fast as I could.

She was possessed, and stammered, "I love you - I love you - I love you..."

And then she trembled. She shook as if in a spasm.

"Yes - yes..." I exclaimed.

It happened, Penny screamed out my name. She was lost in a delicious climax, and she squeezed my breasts with so much emotion - I thought I would cry.

Oh my god - it was beautiful.

The waves moved thru Penny and she gasped and trembled. But, eventually she settled down, and melted into me, hugging me and my oily torso.

She was breathing so hard, and it took a long time before she could speak.

She whispered, "Dear God..."

"Oh Penny - you did so good - I'm so proud of you."

"Lori - that felt so good - I can't believe it really - finally happened." Penny said to me, still panting and out of breath.

"I could tell."

"Thank you." she sounded so grateful.

"Oh Penny - I loved it - I love all of it so much."

Then Penny whispered, "Lori, do you want to come too? I mean - I would like you to, I'll help you if you want to..."

She sounded so sweet. I was completely captivated by Penny's honesty and tenderness.

"Yes - Baby, I would love you to help me..."

"Can you get on top of me - like I was?"

I rolled Penny over onto her back. I looked down at her. She was naked and oily.

I was naked except for my navy blue tights, and I moved over and sat on Penny's little belly. Oh my god - my tights - they felt so smooth against Penny's belly.

"Penny, hold still - okay?"

"Okay." Penny answered.

I was so excited, I couldn't believe how I was feeling - it was like I was possessed. For some reason, the tights - my smooth tights - were like weird turn-on for me. I felt so perverted.

I rubbed myself, my silky crotch, up along Penny's belly. I let the fabric, the smooth fabric that covered my vagina caress her tummy.

And then I slid my self up to Penny's boyish chest. Lying on her back, her breasts seemed beautiful and flat. But her nipples were marvelously hard.

I was on my knees, and I rubbed myself against her firm little nipples. The sheer fabric slid smoothly against her. I could feel the wetness of my moist vagina slithering against Penny and my thin tights.

"Lori - this feels so nice." Penny whispered.

I rubbed her hard nipples, each of them in turn for a long while. It was so exhilarating, kneeling over Penny with these tights on - I was totally enchanted. And Penny seemed so happy, she was enjoying this - letting me do this. I was awash in love.

Then I inched higher on Penny, and I worked my way toward her neck, and I rubbed my plump little clitoris along her chin.

"Oh god - Penny..." I gasped.

And then she did something that surprised me - but sent me soaring.

She pressed her nose against my damp vagina, and inhaled deeply - Oh my god, she smelled me - my wet crotch.

She did this a few times, and each time it was deep and emotional.

Then I felt her tiny lips kiss me, on the tight fabric between my legs.

"Penny - thank you - thank you..."

I started to pump my hips a little - I needed to grind my firm clitoris against Penny harder. I felt so turned-on I thought I was going to cry again. The emotion - the love I felt was overwhelming

Penny was staring up at me with her beautiful big eyes.

I looked down and said, "Penny - This feels so good, but I need to take these tights off."

I got off of Penny's face, and rolled onto my back next to her.

"Lori - can I take them off?" Penny asked modestly.

"Yes - I would like that."

And then Penny sat up on her knees and helped me, she gently pulled my tights from my hips, and all the way up past my toes. She dropped them onto the floor.

I was on my back, with my legs spread wide - looking up at little Penny, who was naked and all oily. She was looking in between my legs.

Then Penny said, "Lori -- Oh God - you are so hairy."

I could tell by her voice that she was excited and happy, it was a statement of pure bliss.

I replied, "I like my pubic hair."

"I like it too."

I let Penny look at me, with my legs spread wide. She seemed so happy, but she acted like she wanted to say something, so I asked, "What is it?"

She sat still, and cautiously asked, "Ado you think that you can orgasm, I mean come -- like I did?"

She sounded so sweet, it melted my heart.

I answered, "Yes - I think so..."

"Really?" She gasped excitedly.

"Yes."

"Lori - do you think that -- can you..."

"What?" I asked.

And what she said next simply stunned me to my core. She whispered, "Could you - can you try and squirt?"

"I -- I don't know..."

"Please - Can you squirt on me, PLEASE - like you did on Joey?"

"Penny - I - I don't know if..."

"Don't worry - I won't be angry - I want you to."

Hearing Penny say this to me was so comforting - and I shivered - and she felt it - it felt just wonderful. I wanted so dearly to please her.

She begged, "PLEASE -- I want you to..."

I happily said, "Yes, Penny - I'll try..."

Then Penny rolled onto her back, and looked at me with such kindness. It was so obvious she wanted to mimic what we had just done when she came, but she wanted to me to be on top. I climbed on, and pushed my wet vagina firm into her tummy. I rubbed smooth and steady, the sensation of Penny's oily stomach against my naked vagina was utterly amazing.

And then Penny began to push her belly up into my groin, to match my pumping rhythm.

She asked, "Does this help?"

"Oh god - yes, baby - it's wonderful," I said.

And then I felt Penny's little hands on my bottom, oh god - that was just electric. Penny was smiling a huge happy smile.

I leaned in a hugged Penny, and we pressed our oily bodies together.

I gently put my lips to hers, and I kissed her tenderly. The emotional power of this was unbelievable. Her mouth was wide open and delicately let my tongue trace along her cute little lips. Then, let my tongue to enter her open mouth. She shivered as our kiss deepened.

She had both of her hands on my bottom.

This was just electric. I began grinding myself against her hard. My hips were going faster and faster. Everything was oily, smooth and slippery.

"Oh god," I panted out.

I was approaching a strong climax - it was happening fast.

"Penny - I'm going to come," I gasped out.

"Oh Lori - yes - yes..."

"It's gunna happen."

"Lori - Please - can you try and squirt?"

"I'll try..." I said as I pumped my hips harder.

She begged me, "Oh PLEASE - I want you to."

I was thrusting hard against her firm tummy, and I could tell I was getting even wetter. Everything felt slick and damp against Penny's athletic belly. The electric sensations were building, I was loosing control.

"Penny - it's gunna happen - soon."

"What can I do?" Penny asked.

I stammered, "T- Touch my bottom -- P-PLEASE!"

"Like this?" She asked as she wrapped her oily fingers deeper into my bum.

"Oh god - Yes..."

Then - I could feel Penny's little fingers tracing quick circles around my bum hole, it was so sensitive to her touch.

And then, I leaned forward and started kissing Penny's beautiful face. I was out of control, and it was a mad kind of kissing - I was panting and moaning. And Penny was absolutely joyous. As I kissed her, I was pumping really hard into the smooth skin of her belly.

I literally started to lick her neck and ears, and I whispered, "I love you - I love you..."

Then I sat up, and looked down at Penny, I put my hands on her tiny breasts - and my thrusting hips turned to a shiver.

Penny started squirming, she moved so her oily little breast, her hard nipple was pushed against my shaking wet vagina. She arched her back, as if she were trying to push her long nipple up into me.

"Oh god Penny..." I stammered.

Her big beautiful eyes were looking between my legs -- at my sopping vagina - with such tenderness.

"Oh god," I panted out.

It happened fast. Suddenly I was moaning - and Penny's pushed her little fingers tight against my anus. I sat up and arched my back - it was involuntary - I couldn't help it. An orgasm was ripping through me. I sat up, convulsing, and I let Penny look at my vagina.

I let out a stuttering, "Baby - Baby..."

My hips were shivering, and then it happened -- I was squirting - I was pumping out hot liquid - a strong stream appeared, splashing onto Penny's little breasts.

"Yes!" Penny squealed.

I convulsed in that pose, my groin shaking above Penny's wet chest. I was on fire, I couldn't move - I was squirting hard and puddle formed on her belly, and she stared - with eyes wide. It seemed like even more than before, when it happened with Joey.

But this time it was with Penny -- and it was so obvious she LOVED it! She looked so thrilled.

All I could do was hold myself there, above her, and try to control my emotions. The sight of someone so cute -- so beautiful -- between my knees -- wet from me -- from something that felt SO WONDERFUL simply made me want to explode with joy.

"Lori - I love you so much..."

"Oh God, Penny -- I love you too."

She looked up at me, she was so thrilled. Her smile was honest and perfect. I was unimaginably happy. I sank down into an embrace. We hugged so tight, and the wetness and our oily naked bodies fit so perfectly, like we were made for just this moment.

* * *

NOTE to the reader:

This story was posted previously in an un-edited format. There were multiple mistakes and repetitions. I hope this newer (shorter) version is appreciated.

Thanks, AddieQ.