My Wonderful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door, Joanna and I stood looking into each other's eyes, as I took her face in my hands and very softly kissed her full lips.

"I hope we can see each other, soon," I said, holding her close enough that I think she was aware of my cock against her own body.

I did see her eyes wide open, but she didn't move away from me.

"Is that what I think it is poking me?" Her face was about six shades of red, while she whispered this question.

When I told her she was correct, and that was just one reason I wanted to see her again.

"I want you to know, Joanna, I want to see you, again, and again, and its my idea, not your grandma's."

With that, she just laid her head on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear for me to have patience. Another soft kiss, or two, and I was off.

Arriving at my small rental, I starting thinking about all the what ifs. I knew even if this 'thing' didn't work out, I'd need more space. I thought about investing in a house, that might qualify as a fixer upper. I could do some of the work, myself, and my dad could help, on the weekends.

Over the next few weeks, with me being really busy at work, and Joanna getting all settled at grandma's house, and thinking about going back to school, she did ask for my advice, about what subjects to take.

When I asked her what she wanted to do, her answer sort of shocked me. She wanted to be a counselor, to help troubled teens. Girls, in particular.

I guided her to the nearest community college, and Millie helped her get into some beginning classes.

We did get together, for either lunch, or dinner, and after our third or fourth date, I decided to boldly ask 'the question'

"Would you like to spend the night at my place?"

"Cooper, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I still can't find a decent reason to say no. I'm also trying to wrap my head around why you want me to."

"I'd hoped you would see how much I truly care for you, and I'm promising not to do anything you aren't in complete agreement with."

"OK, but just so you know, grandma and I had a long talk, about, um, things my mother would never talk about."

"So, is that a yes?"

"It's a definite maybe," she said with a million watt smile.

We had a very nice dinner, Friday evening, and when I asked her back to my place, she did agree. This, after me promising to be a perfect gentleman.

Getting back to my little bungalow, I showed her around, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible, when she stopped, and kissed me as tenderly as can be. With my hands firmly gripping her generous behind, I was pressing my rock hard manhood up against her thighs.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Donaldson?"

I just nodded, leading her into my bedroom. As I started unbuttoning her blouse, she just kept both her hands on my shoulders. As her blouse fell to the floor, her enormous breasts came into view.

I moved my hands off her butt, and started to unzip her pants, allowing them to fall to the floor, too.

Taking my shirt and pants off, leaving us both in our undies, I move closer and kissed each of her bra covered nipples. Steadying herself on my shoulders, I moved my hands to her back, and unhooked her bra.

When her bra fell away, she moved her arms to cover her breasts. I gently moved her arms down to her sides, and took one nipple in between my teeth, and licked it softly.

Falling onto my bed, with Joanna starting to breath a bit heavier, I started kissing the other nipple, with my fingers running up and down her very wet pussy lips.

As I slid one finger inside, I heard her softly tell me to be careful.

When I moved my face in between her thighs, and licked her clit, I thought she was going to pass out.

"Oh, shit. Oh fuck!"

I just pushed my tongue a bit deeper, and lightly nipped at her throbbing clit.

Slowly, I moved up her quivering body, placing my cock at the entrance of her pussy. As it entered her for a first time her body tensed, then as I started pumping, started to shake, with each thrust.

As my thrusting picked up, her fingers dug into my back, and her energy kept rising. I just couldn't believe, this shy, young lady was like a demon possessed.

As I exploded deep inside her body, she just kept moaning, in between a few very choice, colorful words.

As our breathing started to return to normal, her body was still shaking, plus I heard a few soft sobs.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She just nodded, and softly sobbed into my shoulder. At least her body quit shaking.

As we stayed in our same position, after a little cleaning up, so I asked her, again if she was OK. I did notice a slight frown on her angelic face.

"Cooper, you do know that I'm unable to have children, don't you?"

She said this with tears running down both cheeks.

"Yes, I'm aware of that fact. I'm also aware that if this relationship goes forward, there are several other options open to us. Also, please don't ever think you're less a woman because of that inability."

After a few more tears, we both finally fell asleep.

Sometime during the night, I felt her very warm body pressed against my back. I also felt her hand moving toward my manhood.

"Are you sure, my dear?"

Instead of a verbal response, her hand started up and down my sex. Along with her body closer to mine, she started kissing my neck, nibbling my earlobe, and keeping her hand on my cock.

Rolling over, kissing her all over her face, then down to her breasts. Moving farther down her trembling body, I took hold of both hips, kissing both inner thighs. With her hands holding my shoulders, as my tongue invaded her very wet sex.

As her hips kept thrusting upwards, I added two fingers in her pussy. I could tell by her movements, she wanted to try a true 69, by taking hold of my growing manhood.

When she put just the tip of my tool into her mouth, my three fingers were buried deep inside her sex. She started taking a bit more of my manhood in her mouth, and started bobbing up and down.

Moving her on top of me, she must have had three or four little orgasms, when the dam literally burst. My face was soaked, just as I sensed my pending eruption, she just held my cock in her wide open mouth.

I just couldn't believe how much I shot into her mouth. A towel appeared out of nowhere, catching the majority of my offering. Rolling onto our sides, just holding onto each other, I could sense she wanted to say something.

"I want you to know, you sexy man, that I've never done that before, and I hope I did it OK."

"If that was your first try, I can't wait until you get really good, because that was fantastic!"

"I also want you to know that I've always been told that doing, you know, what we just did, was not, you know, normal."

"My darling, Joanna, whatever we both agree on will be normal, for us. Everybody else be damned."

After a little more cleanup, we finally got some sleep.

We we were having our breakfast, she got a text from her dad, asking if we could drop by, so he could get to know me, a little better. When she asked if her mom would be there, all he said is he would talk about that when we arrived.

Just seeing him at Joanna's birthday party, he seemed like a nice guy. A lot nicer than her mother, who just gave off a very negative vibe.

When we drove up to their house, there were two county sheriff's cars in front.

As we rushed inside, all we saw was her dad. After a very quick hello, she asked her dad why were the cops there, and where was her mom.

"You'll see why, when she comes back downstairs, escorted by the cops."

"Is she in trouble?"

"Not with the Police, but with me."

Just then, we heard footsteps coming from the second floor.

When Diane walked into the room, with her head down, I thought Joanna was going to explode.

Her mom looked about five months pregnant.

"You fucking cunt! Don't you think I'm aware that daddy is sterile from his bout with testicular cancer!"

By then, I was holding onto both her shoulders, thinking she just might attack her mother. I didn't say a word.

With that, Diane just turned, and left the house, followed by the policemen.

"Just so you both know, I've filed for divorce, and the only way she can get into this house is with a police escort, Judge's ruling."

"Oh, daddy, I'm so sorry," she said giving him a hug.

Sitting down, and calming down, I knew enough to remain quiet.

"How long, and do you have any idea who the father is?"

"Well, at least a few months, and I truly don't give a shit. I'm sorry, Cooper, I should have given you some warning, before you walked into this shit storm."

It took a few more minutes, but we all calmed down, to the point where we could talk like adults.

"Daddy, I think you should know that Cooper and I are seeing each other, and it might be getting serious. And before you ask, yes, he knows about my own bout of cancer."

"So, Cooper, you and my daughter are becoming an item?"

"Yes, Mr. Harris, we are, I hope with your blessing."

"If it means I'll get to walk my little girl down the aisle, sometime soon, I'm fine with that. I want you both to know, that my mother speaks very highly of you, Coop. I hope its OK if I call you Coop."

"Its fine by me. I enjoy working with Mrs. Harris, as she is quite a lady."

I said this trying not to grin, and definitely not letting on about our weekend revelry.

Having a very good conversation, I started thinking of Craig Harris as quite possibly my father-in-law. Sooner rather than later. What we'd both do about Diane, was put in the to be determined column.

Over the next few months, Joanna and I really started thinking about marriage. We knew exactly what we both brought to the table. Each time we'd talk about marriage, I assured her that children were always a possibility, no matter what.

Finally, we set a date, and as soon as we did, Millie told us our wedding would be in her back yard.

Plans were being made. Invitations were sent out. Everything was falling into place. Then, one evening at grandma's house, Millie asked the $64,000 question.

"Are you inviting your mother, Joanna? You do know that you don't have to."

We both looked at each other, with me giving her the 'it's your choice' look.

"It would be pretty shitty of me not to, right?"

"It's your wedding, do what you feel comfortable doing. You do know that she will have her little boy, by then, don't you?"

"I already feel sorry for him. Probably never knowing his father, and a mother that just doesn't know how to be a mother. Do you know she called me last week asking me for advice? The fucking nerve of that woman."

"She called me, too," Millie added. "I truly believe she's going to try to be a good mother."

Both my fiance and her grandmother looked at me and asked if I had any thoughts on the matter.

"Truthfully, its up to the Harris family, and I will go along with anything you all decide. What does Craig say on this issue?"

"He told me it's my wedding, and he's OK with her being there, but not taking any major role."

Yes, we added her to the list.

Now, all we had to do is wait another two weeks for our big day to arrive.

The next night, Diane gave birth to a little boy, who just happened to be of mixed race. No name was given to the little guy, that we knew of.

I was keeping very busy at work, with Joanna doing some volunteering at a shelter for at risk teens. It seems as if she really found her calling.

A few days before our wedding, a very tearful Diane called, and asked if she could come over to our house. She sounded desperate, so we both agreed.

Right before dinner Diane and Andrew, as she named him, showed up at our door. Andy was sleeping, and Diane looked like she hadn't slept all week. She did tell us that Andy did sleep in a moving car.

Not two minutes after being set down, he started fussing. Along with his fussing, Diane's tears started, too.

Joanna moved over to the carrier and picked up a crying Andy and laid him on one shoulder, talking softly and rubbing his back, very gently.

As Andy calmed down, both of us just stared at Joanna while she soothed her little brother. When I looked at Diane, she just buried her face in her hands, shaking her head.

Within minutes, the only sound heard was Andy's soft breathing, as he laid on Joanna's shoulder.

She and I just looked at each other, silently, with Diane looking from one of us, to the other.

"Yes, mom, you can."

"Can what, because I can't ask you two for anything."

"Mom, leave him here, just for tonight, and get yourself some sleep."

I nodded my agreement, thinking where the little guy was going to sleep.

Getting an inflatable mattress, used for camping, and some large pillows for barriers, we got him down, watching him sleep, like he should.

"Mom, go home, get some rest, and we will talk in the morning."

With that, she made sure we had several bottles of formula, extra diapers, and a change of clothes, just in case. She trudged to the door, turned, giving us a half-hearted smile, and left.

When we were alone, we just looked at each other, shrugged, and headed off to our not so empty bedroom. I did have to admit, seeing Andy sleeping like a log, was more than I could have ever hoped for.

Each of the two times we were notified that our little houseguest was either wet or hungry, I was up, with my fiance, and even helped change a diaper.

The next morning, Diane was at our door, just after our latest feeding and diaper changing.

"I don't know how I can ever thank the two of you."

"Mom, babies can sense fear, and that's why Andrew was so restless, and unhappy. He just sensed your own fears. And that doesn't mean you're a bad mother."

"Diane, try holding him, and talk to him, quietly, and just see if there is any difference."

She did pick him up, and looked him in his dark brown eyes, smiling as she did. He wasn't all that upset, but both Joanna and me could tell he wasn't the happy, smiling baby in either of our arms.

I took him from Diane, and just talked to him. Not baby talk, but saying things we all knew he didn't understand, but any words in my calming, soft voice. When I would give him my little finger to grip, I had a feeling, deep down that somehow this might become permanent.

Joanna and Diane went into our kitchen, leaving me holding this adorable, little boy.

"Well, Andy, should we see if there is a baseball game on TV to watch?"

With that, he just smiled up at me, and started kicking his feet. Did he want this to become permanent? All of us knew that after this one day, who he was most comfortable being around.

I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but I could hear voices in the kitchen. I heard both some laughter, and some soft crying.

"First, I want you both to know just how difficult these past months have been, for me. My dumbshit actions have cost me, dearly. My now ex-husband will barely speak to me. His entire family treats me like I'm poison. And, the worst part is that I've lost my own self respect."

"Coop, mom wants to know if we would like to foster Andy for a while, with the possibility of adopting him, down the road."

After thinking just for a few minutes, I formulated my reply.

"Diane, if we do this fostering, and possible adoption, we both want you to know, we'd tell Andy the entire story when he is old enough to understand. And, we would want you to have any relationship with him you'd want."

"I also want you both to know that I've spoken with Mildred, and she told me, when and if we want, she will have one of her lawyers sit down with us to go over the entire procedure."

With that, she came over to me and took Andy in her arms, holding him tightly and told him how much she loved him.

"Oh, Diane, if we do this adoption thing, we would need the biological father's consent."

Grinning, sadly, she told us that might be difficult, because there were two possibilities. This didn't come as a shock to Joanna.

Three days later, on a bright, sunny afternoon, in the backyard of the Harris estate, Joanna Harris became Mrs. Joanna Donaldson.

Yes, Diane was there. And, yes, she was gleaming with pride as Craig walked their daughter down the aisle.

My parents and my sister were there, along with my brother-in-law and their two children.

After their initial shock at seeing that Andy wasn't white, they did all seem to accept him. Or, should I say, they accepted our decision to add him to our family.

We did meet with a Harris family attorney, who went over all the necessary requirements, as we moved forward making Andy ours, legally. With Diane not knowing who the father was, we did all that was legally required.

Moving all of the necessities from Diane's house to ours, it made this move more of a reality.

With Andy growing by leaps and bounds, along with his infectious grin and cute little giggle, made us love him even more.

At least once every other week, either Diane would visit us, or we'd take Andy to see her.

Not only did she show great improvement in her interactions with him, he started reaching his little arms out, when he saw her.

Sometime in the future, we would all sit down and decide what to tell him of his true family status.

At Andy's first birthday party, we talked about doing this adoption thing again. Yes, we loved having a little one running around our house. Yes, it was a ton of work, but oh so rewarding.

With Joanna still working with at risk teens, the opportunities were always there. Kids in trouble who didn't have any family support systems in place.

It didn't take too much time before my wife came home just brimming with excitement.

"Coop, Coop, I've got to tell you about a new client, who came into our office, this afternoon."

I just smiled, knowing how enthusiastic she could be. Especially when it came to helping kids in trouble.

With Andy on mommy's lap, she started.

"Coop, this girl was brought in by a pair of County cops. She wasn't under arrest, per se, but she was being watched in a drug investigation."

"Hey, kiddo, slow down, I'm interested."

Putting Andy down, she sat in my lap, telling me this girl, from El Salvador, who was drawn into some serious drug shit, with a gang, who got her to deliver drugs, to a 'buyer' who turned out to be an undercover detective.

"Let me guess. She's pregnant?"

"Coop, she's not even sixteen, yet, and has no idea who the father might be. And before you ask, she's been checked out by doctors, and so have her babies."

"Babies? How many is she having?"

"Two, and she is nearly seven months along, and her pregnancy is considered high risk. Oh, Coop, could we see our way clear to at least foster these two, for a while?"

Knowing just how excited my wife was telling me about this new client, I told her that I'd give it some serious consideration.

After putting Andy to bed, we made love for nearly two solid hours. I was on top. She was on top. We tried our new favorite, good old doggie style. I guessed she thought if she fucked the life out of me, I'd give in to taking these two babies into our house.

Little did she know how right she was.

Waking up the next morning, with her angelic face smiling at me, I was just getting ready to resume our sexcapades from the previous evening, when Andy announced he was ready to get out of his crib.

"Keep those thoughts for tonight, Coop," my wife said, with a grin as she bounded out of bed.

Returning with our son in her arms, babbling a mile a minute, she looked at me, saying he needs company, if for only a few weeks.

A few weeks, my ass, I thought to myself. I was already preparing myself to have two new, permanent additions to our family.

"Not that it matters, but do we know what she's having?"

"Two girls," she answered with a lilt in her voice that truly told me we were in for the long haul, with these two little girls.