My Wonderful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I concerned about two little girls invading our happy home? Nope. I had figured with how well little Andy fit in, that we would expand our family, sooner or later. I did reason that if they would be coming two at a time, we needed to draw a line in the sand, and make our limit known to each other.

That night, with my rock hard member deep in her throat, and my tongue, along with three fingers well inside her soaking wet cunt, a took one of my very wet fingers out of her snatch, and very slowly, pushed up against her little, brown rosebud.

The surprised growl that I heard, didn't sound like a 'stop that' growl, so I pushed just a bit deeper.

"Are you kidding me, Coop?" she exhaled, and put my cock back into her mouth.

With my tongue licking her clit, I added a second finger inside her very warm ass. In and out, as if my fingers were a cock, I was finger fucking her behind, listening to her very excited moans, just as I shot stream after stream of hot, messy cum down her throat.

Holding onto her quivering body, as her amazing orgasm subsided, she just looked me in my eyes, and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Why have we waited so long to try that, you sex fiend?"

"Are you sorry it took so long to try?"

"Not a chance. Do you think we might try something just a bit larger?"

With my cock starting to grow, she did reach for a condom, saying if that's my answer, we should use it.

Lubing up both my member, and her behind, she got on all fours, wiggling her ass, and telling me to be very gentle.

Slowly pushing past her tight sphincter, her body was already shaking.

With my two fingers deep inside her sex, and my thumb caressing her clit, her orgasms were coming one right after another.

As I finally exploded, holding onto both her hips, we just fell onto our backs, staring at each other.

Looking at each other, trying to decide if round two was in the cards, we heard our Andy announcing he was done sleeping.

As I was changing his soaking wet diaper, and dressing him for the morning, I carried him into our kitchen, telling mommy that he approved of adding to our family, even if it meant two girls.

We just sat there, watching our son eating his breakfast, smiling at each other. Both of us silently thinking of girls names.

It seemed to both of us that we would foster these two girls, with the thought in the backs of our minds, that there was a very good chance that we just might make this permanent, if given the chance.

The cops in charge of the drug investigation kept us informed of any changes in this action.

Not more than a week later, Joanna was called at work, saying this girl and at least two people under investigation were involved in a shootout, killing both the gang members, leaving this girl injured. She wasn't shot, but was assaulted by several rival gang members.

When Joanna called me, I told her to get Andy from our day care center, and I'd pick her up, and head for the hospital.

Arriving, I kept Andy in the lobby, while Joanna talked with the two detectives, plus the ER Doctor.

It seems as if this girl, Alicia, was attected, and knocked unconscious. When she was brought the the ER, the doctors thought it best to deliver both girls. As it turned out, that move more than likely saved their lives, as their mother didn't survive.

We went to see the girls, one at a time, and when I saw the two of them, hooked up to so many tubes and wires, it nearly broke my heart.

Sitting for just a few minutes more, we packed up and went home, leaving our contact information with both the police and the hospital.

Getting settled at our home, with Andy content to sit on the floor with a new picture book, we started talking, discussing all our options.

"You do know, Coop, those tiny little girls have two strikes against them, already, don't you?"

"I know, more than you think, and if that's what we can do, I'm all in favor of fostering them both, with the chance of adoption, somewhere down the line."

"First, they have to survive, and start to grow. They look so tiny. So frail."

"They're in the best location possible, in the NIC unit at the University of Washington."

We just sat on our couch, holding each other, watching our son turning the pages of his new picture book.

Each evening, for the next week, we would go to the hospital, gown up, and sit and hold each of these tiny creatures, watching them trying to survive. Each night, the nurses would tell us of each little advance they both had made.

At the two week mark, they had their eyes uncovered, finally, letting them stare up at us, with their dark, shiny eyes.

We did come up with names, as I'm sure they were tired of being called number one and number two.

Number one, was now Isabelle. And, number two was now Juanita. We both figured we'd give them names to retain some of their Latina heritage.

Each time we held them, we seemed to bond even more.

We did start the mountains of paperwork, needed to either foster them both, or adopt them, as we both figured was inevitable.

With Andy looking on, I put together two cribs, side by side, in what was a spare room. He would watch each and every move I'd make, and even started handing me anything I needed.

While I was in construction mode, Milie would come over to pay us a visit. She also wanted to see her great-grandson. She always considered him that, and not just a grandson.

Also, there were times when Diane would visit, and try to re-establish her relationship with her daughter.

Just as the twins were turning one month old, we got to bring them home. They had advanced better than the doctors thought possible, and we all were more than ready to have them in our home.

They were still undersized, but were both growing like weeds. Andy would sit and talk away, a mile a minute, with about half of what was said being understood.

Our sex life was held to a minimum, due to the amount of attention they required.

Neither of us complained, as this family situation was more than we ever could have hoped for.

When time allowed, we did keep our undivided attention on each other. Oral. Many different positions. The one thing I knew was added to our playbook was anal. That one time I put one finger there, and then my cock, she let it be known that 'that' was going to be kept in our play book. End of discussion!

Finally, my parents came to visit all of us. They had visited not long after Andy came to live with us. I could tell that they weren't overly excited having a black grandson.

Now, with two Hispanic granddaughters, we'd see just how well things would go.

Greeting them at the door, they were pounced on by an overly excited Andy.

My dad surprised us both by picking him up and telling us how big he'd grown.

"Andy, this is grandpa Carl, and grandma Angela," I said.

His smile lit up the room. Showing them our daughters, dad just commented how tiny they were, and he was afraid of picking either of them up.

Not mom. She went to one, carefully lifted her up, and started softly singing to her. We did have to make sure she could tell which one was which. And, sure enough, she put Izzy down, and sang to Juanita, just as she had to her sister.

"Oh, Cooper and Joanna, they're so precious."

We just sat talking, with my dad bouncing his grandson on his knees.

After a few more minutes, I could tell they both had questions, but weren't sure how to ask.

"In case you're both wondering, Coop and I are fairly certain these three are more than enough."

Smiling, we all had a little laugh, and continued our family get together. The entire afternoon was capped off when our son climbed onto my mom's lap, laid his head on her shoulder, and fell fast asleep.

I could see how happy mom was, and it left a smile on all our faces.

Mom even helped Joanna change the twins diapers. They were talking quietly in the other room, leaving us guys alone in the living room.

"I truly hope you and your wonderful family will visit us, when your girls get a bit bigger, Cooper," dad mentioned.

"Will your neighbors be OK with them?"

"Too darned bad, if they aren't, son."

Just then, both my wife and mother came back into our living room, each carrying one of our twins.

We just all sat around talking, making sure my kids got to know their other grandparents. The girls were far too young, but Andy found a friend in grandpa Carl.

After an early dinner, they were off, back over the pass, to their mountain retreat.

When our kids were all in bed, Joanna looked at me and did ask if the opportunity did arise, were we sure these three were our limit.

This would be in the to be determined category.

Epilog:

Just over three months later, my father-in-law introduced us to a very nice lady friend, who knew about us, and was very excited to meet our little band of Danielsons.

Carolyn Hayes just seemed to be a perfect match for Craig. A year or two older, a widow with two kids, and waiting for grandkids. She did tell us, ours more than made up for her kids being a bit on the slow side.

Diane also had a friend she wanted us to meet. David Johnston was not what we expected. Just a shade over 6'7" tall, and a little on the side, and looked about 16 years old. In fact, he was 24, but didn't need to shave. This seemed to be as odd a couple as you could imagine, but they did seem happy.

And for us, we did keep our family at our total of five, and Joanna did still volunteer helping at risk teens.

Andy, as he was turning 5, did sit down with us, listening to us telling him about his heritage. Taking it all in stride, he told us we would always be mom and dad, and Diane would always be grandma.

He never missed an opportunity to talk about his sisters at his pre-school and everywhere we went.

By their third birthday, the girls were nearly at the 50th percentile in their size, and proved to be as smart as could be.

To say we were one of the most unique families around was an understatement.

Two white parents, with a black son, and two Hispanic daughters.

Did we ever consider more kids? Not really. Our three kept us hoping, and we just wanted to keep enjoying everything they gave us.

Craig and Carolyn did get married, but Diane and David did split up, just a month or so after we met him. We never asked why, and Diane never offered.

Joanna and her mother did get along, to a point, and it was far better than when I first met them, but the years of hurt just couldn't be wiped away, too quickly.

The best thing Diane ever did, was to allow us to adopt Andy and raise him as our own.