My Work Wives Saved my Marriage

Story Info
Jealous wife recommits to an intimate relationship.
4.9k words
4.28
27.7k
41
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

As I stirred awake, I noticed the room was bright even before I opened my eyes. It was the sun rising and reflecting off the Atlantic onto the windows of our suite on the Carolina coast. I felt soft warm flesh touching my morning wood. I opened my eyes slowly allowing them to adjust to the bright light. My morning hard on stiffened even more as the sight of April's shapely ass clad in an almost shear satiny pair of panties filled the center of my view. She was crouched on our bed in a kneeling position using her right hand to support her upper body while her left hand held my cock, slowly pressing her left breast across the head of my cock. I shivered as the firm nipple and soft flesh of the C cup tit further aroused my cock in spite of the fact that it had been called on twice not more than eight hours earlier to unload in the depths of April's womanhood.

As I looked closer I noticed the glimmer of the chrome base of a butt plug snugly embedded in April's ass only slightly obscured by the sheer panties. As April shifted slightly the base of a vibrator stuffed in her cunt and held in place by her panties became visible. I smiled as I realized that April's action meant she had taken my announcement seriously that I was going to fuck her silly and take her ass on our four-day vacation.

Day one had been consumed by a family wedding commitment but day two was a strong start with a fun day at the beach with April in a new and enticingly tiny bikini, a great dinner out and a lengthy romp in the sack with multiple couplings. Day three was off to a very favorable start.

Before I describe the rest of our vacation let me share how things got to this point.

My colleagues at work that know me often teased me about my work wives, referring to the two women I worked very closely with. Those that know me better teased me about my work mother and work daughter. Ellen, teasingly called my work mother, was my executive assistant who provided tremendous guidance and support to me and my team. Ellen, about 15 years my senior, is extremely insightful, hardworking, and disciplined as well as a formidable personality helping the team work well together.

Janet, my work daughter, is a young woman who I mentored for the past five years and who matured to be an exceptionally talented marketing professional who recently won multiple coveted contracts and a significant industry award for creativity. An engaging personality, sharp wit, creative streak, and, I might add, exceptionally attractive appearance, had contributed to her success.

Janet has been something of a project. I took a chance and hired her as she had recently dropped out of her graduate program, been divorced by a philandering husband, gained 25 pounds in postpartum and post-divorce depression, and was struggling to take care of herself and her infant son. But her core values and quick insightful responses to my interview questions and Ellen's concurrence with my judgment overrode the recommendation of the HR staff.

As it turns out these two women have had a significant impact on my marriage. No, I haven't had a romantic relationship with either Janet or Ellen. I would be lying if I said I hadn't enjoyed working with Janet and her presence in the office. She is naturally somewhat flirty and affectionate with a seductive voice and killer smile. I've certainly checked her out in various skirts and slack outfits, enjoyed somewhat rare glimpses of her cleavage, and struggle to focus when she wears heels and a snug pencil skirt. But the reality is I've spent far more time monitoring the cadre of men in the office who attempt to interrupt her work efforts or distract themselves with admiring glances and finding every opportunity to take detours past her work area.

I love my Wife, April, and had every intention of fulfilling my marital commitments if at all possible. That said, my relationship with my wife had deteriorated significantly over the past few years and it became very frustrating. Busy work schedules, new demands on our time as our parents aged and needed additional attention and having the kids away at school have fractured the prior relationship. After 23 years our level of intimacy had waned to an unacceptable level. Romantic gestures and a number of attempts at serious discussions fell on deaf ears. My frustration was obvious enough that Ellen picked up on it, making me realize that my attitude was affecting my overall demeanor.

April was in a cute girl when I met her in college, but she has matured into a beautiful woman. Based on her mother and sisters, it was clear the family was blessed with genetics that aged well. April was still stunningly attractive though she made little effort to play up her good looks for me or others. As it turns out, I pick out most of her clothes and even then, she typically defaults to comfy casual leaving her closet and many drawers in her dresser full of barely used feminine attire that enhance her beauty. But not dressing to impress me had become the least of my frustrations. The lack of interest in intimacy and respect for my overall frustrations were taking a toll. There was no evidence that menopause was the culprit nor was there any sign of extramarital activity. At some level I was sure April still loved me but perhaps she didn't like me as much and certainly showed no sign of lust for me.

That was until about nine months ago when things changed dramatically for no known reason. A month ago I discovered why and at that point things changed even more.

Nine months ago my office had an award banquet for outstanding employee performance and to celebrate the end of our most successful year. April accompanied me to the banquet but as it turned out I was seated at the head table next to my employee Janet who was to receive the outstanding employee award. It was my job to introduce and present the award. For the first time in my life, I had purchased a tailored suit that everyone told me looked fantastic. Janet looked stunning. Her hair being professionally styled, a rare extravagance for her, and her dress couldn't have fit better if it was painted on. A tasteful amount of cleavage shiny stockings, 4-inch heels, and a 1000 Watt smile completed the package.

After presenting the award with the requisite handshakes, hugs and photos, I noticed that Ellen and April excused themselves and left the room for what I assumed was a bathroom visit. It was 45 minutes later before they returned. I thought nothing of it at the time but definitely remembered. Later that evening April and I danced for the first time in years. As we turned in that evening, we didn't have honeymoon sex or even older married folks sex but we did cuddle and snuggled for the first time in months.

The changes continued. April showed up for breakfast in yoga pants instead of sweatpants. A cute crop top replaced her baggy button up shirt. She informed me she was headed to the gym to sign up for some classes. That afternoon she was shuffling clothes around in her dresser and closet. On Wednesday and Saturday, we had intimate relationships - the first time twice in a week in ages. Six weeks later the twice-a-week routine had morphed into three times a week and hot sex was a more apt description of our coupling. Six weeks after that April's gym workouts had resulted in a 15-pound weight loss and renewed stamina such that our bedroom antics could best be characterized as wild fucking more reminiscent of college hookups of horny students working their way thru all the positions described in the Kuma Sutra.

In addition to expressing my appreciation I casually inquired as to the reason for all of the changes. April's response was always the same, "I love you." with no further elaboration. I was appreciative of reconnecting with April as my work wives also had changes in status. Janet had accepted a promotion to our West Coast office and Ellen had retired.

A month ago, eight months after the award banquet, I had the occasion to have lunch with Ellen. After catching up on her retirement travels and activities, she asked me how April was. I smiled and mentioned that things were great on the home front. She grinned and smiled in a way that let me know she knew more than she was saying. I pressed her for more information. She looked me in the eye and smiled and said, "You're paying for lunch. After all you owe me a favor."

She picked up her smartphone and chatted some commands. Several finger strokes later she looked at me and said, "I want you to listen to the audio file I sent you then delete it."

That evening when April went to the gym, I grabbed a diet beverage and retired to my recliner to listen to the file that Ellen had sent. Yes, a diet beverage not a beer, I had begun to work out and watch my diet several months earlier so I could keep up with April.

The file began with Ellen asking a question, "April, what makes you think that Jim and Janet have a romantic relationship?

April responded, "Look at how they look at each other. She is glowing, her cleavage is pushed up on display, her nylons have seams - I bet she's got stockings and a garter on. I can't remember the last time I saw him smile like that; he's wearing a new $1000 suit to impress her. You can tell when they look at each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they're seeing each other."

,

There was a pause in the tape of more than a minute then Ellen spoke. "April, you could not be more wrong. I hardly know where to start. Jim loves you and you are extraordinarily lucky to have him. He's a wonderful human being. First, as you may recall, Jim has your nephew's wedding in two weeks and your parents' 40th anniversary next month. He asked me my advice on where he could get a nice new suit for those occasions. Second, he is extremely close to Janet. Close like in a father daughter relationship. He's extremely proud of her. He wouldn't even consider a relationship that would jeopardize, his future or hers. Even if he was divorced from you, he wouldn't make a move on Janet as he understands she has a whole life to live with someone closer in age. You might have noticed the handsome man in a uniform sitting at the table behind us. That is her date, an officer that Jim introduced her to about two months ago. That's who the cleavage and seamed stockings were meant to impress."

April mumbled a response, "But the way she looked at Jim."

Ellen responded, "Janet is a class act. She would never do anything to hurt Jim or jeopardize his marriage. But if Jim weren't married to you, I have no doubt she would have been more than happy to ignore the age differences and pursue a relationship. She understands what a great catch Jim is."

Ellen continued, "You mentioned Janet dressing up for Jim. How about yourself? You don't have any cleavage showing and yet you've got a beautiful figure. Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings? When you get home this evening will Jim get to see some sexy lingerie when your dress comes off? Did you wear his favorite perfume and expect to dance with him? I noticed you haven't updated your hairstyle in years, why not?"

The discussion continued for several more minutes discussing work life, home life, changing relationships and assorted other issues. Then Ellen brought out the big guns. "It's no secret to those close to Jim that he's been frustrated with things on the home front the past couple years. It hurts him because he loves you so much. You may have heard the commercials from that law firm that claims to be a man's best friend when he's seeking a divorce. He has had one of those business cards in his desk drawer for several months. I believe he got it from a golfing buddy. I have no evidence that he's planning to do anything with it, but he didn't throw it out. If I were you, I would take it as a warning."

There was a multi minute pause then April said thank you and the recording ended as the two returned to the ballroom.

So that explains the change in behaviors. It was clear I owed Ellen a huge debt of gratitude and respecting her request I deleted the audio file. Then I contemplated what if anything to do next. Clearly April had heeded the advice and made a huge effort to turn around our relationship. All the evidence was that she was enjoying the renaissance as much as I was. A little jealousy and my work wives had done wonders for resolving our midlife marriage crisis. I was thankful but as I reflected, I began to become curious as to just how far April would go with this new-found sexual enthusiasm. That was a month ago and the start of the next phase of April's and my sexual relationship.

I intended to be careful and not overplay my hand. I had no intention of upsetting April or doing anything that would set back the new normal that had developed but I did dust off a few fantasies and had visions of really enjoying our new empty nester status while we were both able. My first action was to commit a recent generous commission check to make sure April had a very nice 46th birthday. She received a beautiful pair of diamond earrings and her birthday gifts for my pleasure were a very generous investment in a substantial upgrading of April's wardrobe with a very pronounced focus on lingerie and assorted items that were markedly sexier than her current wardrobe. A few romantic dinners and a joint trip to an adult toy store had kept us busy for the past few weeks. The opportunity to extend our planned attendance at a relative's wedding into a mini vacation seemed like a great chance to have some fun.

Back to day three of the vacation.

As much as the satin panty covered ass tempted me to indulge in April's pleasures, we had a commitment to go on a charter coastal cruise with the boarding time less than an hour away. Besides, I like the idea of April being horny and wanted to save myself for action later in the day. Our shower and quick trip to the breakfast buffet consumed the first 40 minutes. Then it was time to dress for the cruise and take the 10-minute jaunt to the pier. I laid out a skimpy bikini and modest cover up that gave April pause.

I responded, "You'll look hot, nobody will know you, have a little fun we're on vacation. I packed another swimsuit and change of clothes in your carry-on bag if you need it."

We were running out of time, so April acquiesced. As we hurriedly walked the few blocks to the pier, I told April I expected her to be the sexiest woman on the boat. We were expecting about 20 total passengers. The group turned out to be an interesting mix, two young honeymooning couples, another couple that looked like two adulterous young professionals that snuck away for a weekend of naughty, five older couples and two young guys that we learned were on military leave before deployment.

The boat encountered some choppy water as we proceeded through the channel and as we sat in the bow, April's breasts did a delightful little dance that drew the attention of all the men on board. At first April was embarrassed and a little flushed. I couldn't help but quietly laugh as the other women removed their cover ups in an attempt to regain the attention of their partners. April seemed to understand the dynamics and pulled off her cover up as well. I took the opportunity to slather on a generous cover of sunblock that left April slightly trembling with glistening skin and aroused nipples making their presence known through her modest swimsuit top.

We had been cruising about an hour when the captain mentioned that since everyone was on board was an adult and we were in international waters, the women should feel free to sunbathe topless though he didn't allow any nudity on the boat. About 5 minutes later after one of the newlyweds caught her husband eyeing April, she pulled off her top. The other newlyweds were quietly talking then about 5 minutes later a very nice set of B cups topped with aroused nipples was barred for all to enjoy.

Another 5 minutes and the naughty cheater's pair of double D's made their presence known. The captain had served Bloody Mary's, juices, and fruit cups for those wanting a treat. The attention of the men on board now started to focus on April with them all seeming to wonder if she would be next to give up her top.

I told April about all of the men watching and told her it was her turn to lose her top. I knew her perfectly shaped and still firm C cup breasts would certainly win my vote as the best set on the deck. I teased April, "What would it take to get you to give up your top?"

She responded, "New carpeting in the family room."

"Done." I quickly responded.

April giggled, undid her top and handed it to me saying, "Please put this in my bag for later". Then proceeded to stand up and walk around the deck helping herself to another Bloody Mary and pastry.

That was as close to strutting her stuff as I had seen April come in our 23 years of marriage, but she wasn't done yet. The two young soldiers had clapped and proposed a toast to bare breasts when she took off her top. Even the elder couples smiled and joined in the toast. The captain was grinning from ear to ear. Then April walked over to the two new brides and whispered to them. They in turn whispered in the ears of their husband. April returned to our seating area and grabbed her carry on bag searching for her sun cap and sunglasses. She told me she needed me to take some pictures.

In a few moments she had the women and two soldiers lined up on the deck in girl-boy-girl-boy-girl order. Sunglasses and caps made the woman's faces unrecognizable to anyone who wasn't intimately familiar with the breasts and bikini bottoms on display. April informed everyone that if she saw anyone else pull out a camera it was going overboard and I would edit the pictures to make sure the women weren't identifiable by changing the bikini bottom colors, hair colors and erasing the wedding rings and identifiable markings then provide the pictures to the two husbands and two soldiers as a souvenir of the cruise.

I had never seen that side of April. I shook my head in wonderment as she returned to my side and thanked me for being such a good sport. As we headed for the pier, she put her coverup on sans the bikini top. I wondered if she realized how transparent the top would be in the bright sunlight walking back to the hotel and through the lobby. I certainly wasn't going to say anything as she had made it clear we were headed for our room to address this little need she had.

We were both so wound up that we were barely in the door before the remaining clothing was flying and we were groping and kissing like horny teenagers. As I pounded April in the missionary position, I mentioned that the soldiers were probably in their shower whacking off after spending six hours drooling over the buffet of bare breasts. That image brought on a rare intercourse orgasm as April shuttered in submission.

A nap was in order and round two would have to wait for later in the evening. At about 6:00 we began to get dressed for a casual evening out. I had noticed and interesting looking Mexican restaurant with outdoor seating less than a mile from our room. It's common knowledge that a lubricant is important when one wants to engage in anal sex. I thought a couple of margaritas would be a good initial lubricant to get April in the mood. I had laid out a sundress for April and a pair of panties. I had also laid out a small butt plug and another little package that contained a cordless remote controlled clitoral vibrator designed to be worn inside one's panties.

April first looked curious, then cringed, then finally smiled as if to resign herself to my shenanigans. April had never worn a butt plug say nothing of a vibrator outside of our bedroom, so this was definitely going to be a new experience.

Once lubricated, the butt plug popped in place and April experimented with walking around the room and sitting on a couple of different surfaces. The expression she made indicated it definitely aroused some sensations. Attaching the small Velcro strips attached to the vibrator around the gusset of April's panties prepared us for the next step.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers
12