My Work Wives Saved my Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a kid with a new toy, I couldn't wait to see how this would work. With April's snug panties in place, I put the vibrator on the lowest settings so as not to scare April and then tested the remote control's sensitivity by seeing how far away I could be and still maintain a connection. I was quickly convinced I would definitely get my $79 worth of pleasure out of my new toy. I intentionally hadn't tested the vibrator with April in a seated position or on higher speeds as I wanted to save that experience for the restaurant.

I was Pretty confident that April would try the new toys, but I was surprised that she had not protested my plan to have her wear the new toys to dinner. As we got ready to leave our room April smiled and said cooperating with this little experiment was going to cost me new drapes in the family room to go with the new carpeting. I resolved to make sure I really enjoyed the evening in light of the new price April had extracted.

Soon after our drinks were served, I couldn't wait any longer to test my toy. Our conversation was interrupted as April got a call from our youngest son who was a camp counselor for the summer. As they visited, I turned on the vibrator to medium speed. April let out a yelp that had her quickly making up an excuse for her outburst. As she claimed to have spilled cold water on her leg, I was ratcheting up the speed and laughing at the faces and body language as she attempted to keep her secret and composure.

I relented and let April finish the call, then as the waiter began taking our order, I set the vibrator on a slow purring speed. April squirmed through about half of her entry and a second Margarita before indicating it was time to go back to our room. April could walk real fast with the vibrator on high as she rushed to our room to strip off the vibrating panties.

April was panting like a dog in heat as I told her, "Not yet, put on your sexiest bikini for a trip to the hot tub." I handed her a larger size butt plug.

The hard lemonade we took along wasn't enough to keep April cool as the butt plug, hot water and hot groping left us scurrying back to our room in about 30 minutes. The wet suits were stripped off and we landed on the bed.

In seconds April wrapped her hand around my now pulsating cock and I felt her kissing my swollen head. I removed her butt plug and applied lubricant to my fingers. I slowly slid two inside of her, preparing her for the main event. She immediately shoved as much of my cock as she could down her throat in response to this intrusion. She was hungrily sucking and slurping my 6 inches as I slid 2 well lubed fingers in and out of her ass. Her entire body began to shudder and I could feel the vibrations of her lips on my shaft as she moaned. There was no way I was going to let her make me cum without taking her anal virginity.

"Kiss me", I said, and she immediately dismounted my face, straddled me, and kissed me, deeply and passionately. I smiled at her and said, "I promised you I would have your ass."

"Yes?" she nodded "go easy on me" and I told her to get on all fours. I had her watch me lube up my throbbing hard cock. I could see in her eyes she was equal parts curious, nervous, and enthusiastic. I had read that cowgirl was a really good position for beginners as she would be able to control the depth and speed of penetration, so I told her to straddle me again and she submissively mounted up.

I reached around behind her, grabbing my slippery cock and guiding it toward her rear hole. I began pushing and she began pushing back and just as she looked into my eyes and said "it's not going to work", my head slid inside of her, eliciting a huge gasp, an initial tensing, and then a smile. She was more surprised than anything else. I prompted her to relax and to kind of push out, and she began working my length further and further inside of her, achingly slowly.

I loved maintaining eye contact with her, watching her bite her lip and watching her eyes roll into the back of her head. Inch by inch, I could feel her asshole clenched around my shaft. Every so often, I would lift her back off, so that she could feel it sliding back out. She began to smile as she got used to it and I could see the hottest mix of pleasure, surprise, and an almost smug self-pride.

"Is it all the way in?" she asked.

I said, "Do you want me to go deeper?"

Without hesitation she nodded. I loved that she was relishing the challenge. She was taking it like a champ. It took at least 5 full minutes before, at last, I was balls deep inside of her. She then began moving her hips, causing me to slide out. I lifted my hips, thrusting back into her just as she pushed her hips back to again impale herself on me. She began moving more and more quickly until she was riding me. Her aroused tits were in my face and I reached behind her, pulling her hair to make her arch her back and I began sucking and biting on her nipples as she ass fucked herself on my cock.

She was completely unable to speak. She just looked at me with sheer lust.

"I've waited so long for this that I need to bend you over and take you doggy style so I can watch your ass" I said. She disengaged and put her face down in the pillow, ass up in the air. I paused to enjoy the sight of her on all fours, her freshly fucked asshole inviting me to resume my assault.

It was much easier this time, but I still took my time to make sure she was comfortable in this new position. Her ass looked even more mind-blowing with my cock disappearing in and out of it. She soon began pushing back against me on each thrust, her cheeks slapping against my pelvis. I spread her cheeks so I could sink in as far as possible while she was making primal, guttural moans.

She reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit as I fucked her ass with long, deep thrusts. I felt her asshole begin to tighten around my shaft as she was clearly about to explode. I couldn't hold out any longer. She began to almost scream as her orgasm overtook her, making her even tighter and making me start to empty my balls into her ass. I shot wave after wave of my warm sticky cum deep into her butt for what felt like more than a minute. I collapsed on top of her, still inside of her, and teasingly kept sliding in and out a little bit as my erection began to subside. She giggled yet again and managed, through her still panting breaths, to say "oh my God what an experience. I can't believe I kept you waiting 23 years to try this."

I slid out of her freshly fucked asshole and collapsed on the bed. We took a warm soapy shower before turning in for the night. After a goodnight kiss, I mentioned that I would have to think of something new to experience on the fourth day of our vacation.

12