My Working Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom, Dad, Sisters & Me.
2.4k words
4.2
43.6k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is so horrible, I don't know where to begin. I guess the best place is at the beginning when I sensed something strange was happening in the family. It took me a couple of months and some ingenuity, but I uncovered the dark truth my family was hiding from me.

My name is Richard but everyone calls me Richy. I live with my parents and two sisters, I am 21, one sister is 18 and the other is 19 and mom & dad are both 43.

We live in the northern suburbs of New York where my dad is a professional photographer and has his own studio. He specializes in portraits but does all kinds of photography. My mom helps out and does all the office stuff and sometimes helps him on assignments. I even pitch in once in awhile. Even my sisters help out every now and then.

I go to a local college and one sister is finishing high school and will be going to the same college as me and the other sister is in her first year of college. They both want to be in the fashion industry and will occasionally pose for dad for stills for dad's advertising, and why not...they are both gorgeous and take after their mom. My younger sister is 5'8", 130, blonde hair, blue eyes, an infectious smile, firm ass and big boobs. My older sister is 5'9", 135, auburn hair, green eyes, firm ass and more than a mouthful of tits.

I guess you could say we are an ordinary family with a normal and simple lifestyle, so I thought.

Awhile back I felt things were changing in the family. My younger sister suddenly seemed to be not doing well in school and I used to hear my mom yelling at her over her poor grades, which was unusual since my sister was a bright student who did well.

A couple of times I heard mom and dad arguing over money and the hours he was now spending at the shop. Now, I know running a business takes a lot of time but I even noticed that dad was at the office a lot more than usual. He told my mom that because of the pandemic business was suffering so he had to spend more time coming up with ways to offset the reduced revenue.

I felt something was going on that I didn't know about and I wanted to find out what it was and our family life was coming unhinged.

About a month after I felt changes in the family, my mom started acting strange. I couldn't put my finger on it but she seemed a bit distant and started spending more time with dad at the studio than before, as did my sisters.

This went on for a bit and I knew I had to find out what was going on.

One day I went to the studio to help out and while I was there I did some careful snooping. I carefully checked the files and storage area and the wardrobe closet where I found unusual attire for a photo studio but I just brushed it off. My snooping came up short but I was determined to keep looking.

A week later I went back again but this time I was alone so I had more time to search. I went through everything carefully and after almost an hour I found some DVD's that were marked with the letter X in a box under some paperwork, like they were being hidden.

I took one and placed it in the player to watch it. As soon as it started, I got sick. There were my two sisters in bed having sex...it was a porno. That's when it hit me...my family was now making porno movies to survive. I put the DVD back and left and went home.

On the way home I kept thinking of what I was going to do. How was I going to get through this? Would I say anything or just keep quiet?

By the time I got home everyone was there, back from their shopping trip. Mom asked me if I wanted tea and I told her yes. As my sisters went upstairs and dad went into the den, I felt I had a chance to talk to my mother about what I saw.

So, over tea I told mom I had something to tell her. She looked at me and told me to tell her.

"Mom, I was at the studio tonight and was straightening out and I found some DVD's that were hidden and when I played one, it was my sister's having sex...mom, it was a porno."

"I know son. Your dad & I didn't want you to find out but with this pandemic, your dad and I had to do something to make money or we would lose everything."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't want you to know what we were doing. Did you look at any other ones?"

"No, I didn't. Were they more of the same?"

"If you must know, they were similar and I hate to admit it, but I am in them as well."

"Mom! How could you?"

"Your dad said that incest videos get a lot of money so I had sex with your sisters. And, your dad had sex with them as well."

Mom continued, "I know there is no excuse for it, but we are making a lot of money that is keeping this house afloat. Your dad sent in requests to the government for financial help but he doesn't know if or when or how much, if anything he will get."

"Mom, I wish you and dad told me. Maybe I could have helped. How long has this been going on?"

"Well Richy, you can. It started right after the pandemic fucked everything up. We would like you to be in one or two movies... with me and your sisters. Would you do that for us?"

"Mom, you want me to have sex with you and my sisters?"

"It's only for the movie. I know your sisters and dad would be ok with it since I discussed it with them before."

"I have to think about it mom. I'm going to bed."

The next morning I woke up late and dad and my sisters were already gone. I showered, put on gym shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs and mom was in the kitchen having her tea. I was a bit surprised that my mom was just wearing panties and a tank top with no bra. Her nipples clearly poking out.

"Good morning Richy."

"Good morning mom. Where is everyone?"

"At the studio. I guess you are still in shock. I understand. Have you thought about our discussion yesterday?"

"Actually, I thought about it all night."

"And, did you decide?"

"I guess I have no choice but to help out. So, I guess I'm in...but I have one requirement."

"I'm glad. What requirement?"

"I want to have sex with you and my sisters whenever I want, outside of making the movies or I won't do it."

"Hmmm...a little extortion from my big boy? That could be arranged. Ok...but only until we stop making the movies... anything else?"

"No, that's it for now."

"Good. Now that we have that settled. Did you want to fuck your mother now?"

"Sure. That would be a nice start to my day. By the way, I like your outfit."

"I wore it just for you. I see you like it as she pointed to my bulge."

We got up and headed to my mother's bedroom. As soon as we got near the bed we kissed and I started feeling my mother up. She pulled off my shirt as I took her top off. It was the first time I saw my mother's tits and they were beautiful. Then my mother pulled my shorts down and my hard cock popped free.

"Mmmm, my boy has grown up. Your sisters are going to enjoy their big brother."

We got on the bed and I ripped her panties off. Our hands were all over each other. I moved my hand down to her pussy and realized it was smooth. I couldn't believe I was going to fuck my mother but here we were, in her bed.

As we kissed, my hand played with her tits and soon her nipples were in my mouth sucking them. Her hand was on my cock as she gently massaged my shaft and my balls.

"Feel good baby?"

"Mom, you are terrific."

"I bet my baby wants me to suck his cock...yes baby?"

"Yeah mom... suck your son's cock."

Mom moved her face down to my cock and I watched her slip my cock head into her mouth, all the time she was looking at me. She started sucking my cock and even my balls and I was ready to explode. After a few minutes, I told her I was going to cum. She started sucking harder and took my entire cock in her mouth and I could feel my cock head almost touching the back of her throat. Then I started shooting streams of cum down my mother's throat. I never came so much but mom swallowed every drop.

When I finished cumming my mom looked up at me and smiled. Then she kissed me and told me to mount her. My cock immediately got hard again and I slipped my cock in my mother's cunt. I started fucking her and she met my thrusts. She was insatiable, moving her hips around and moaning, "That's it Richy...fuck me hard baby...fuck your slut of a mother...God, I love it baby... don't stop... don't stop."

I told her I was going to cum again and I was able to shoot some cum into her cunt. As I did, she yelled out, "I'm cumming baby...you made your mother cum...oh baby.

Then we both fell to the side, spent.

After we rested a bit my mother said that we should get up before everyone came home. So, we got up and mom invited me to join her in the shower, an offer I wouldn't refuse. To say it was the best shower I ever had would be an understatement.

By dinner time everyone returned and over dinner mom said, "I want you all to know that Richy will be joining us at the studio."

Dad and my sisters smiled. Then mom said, "I think his sisters will be well pleased too. While you guys were busy, so was your brother. He gave me such a great fuck today. He was great."

I looked at my mom and she looked back and laughed..."Surprise!" She said.

Now, everyone knew and I just smiled and we all finished our dinner. Just before we started cleaning up dad said, "Tomorrow, we are going to make a great movie...it will involve all of us. I have set up the equipment to video us remotely and there will be several cameras to catch all the action. We will leave here after breakfast and expect to stay the whole day."

The next morning we got up, showered and dressed and headed for breakfast. After breakfast we cleaned up and headed to the studio.

As dad got every ready, the four of us went into the changing area to get dressed or should I say undressed. I put on just a thong and mom and my sisters were putting on g-strings and tank tops.

When dad was ready he called us in and he went over the shoot and scenes. I then realized that he was in just a pair of running shorts.

We all went to the storage room that dad made into a bedroom. I looked around at the cameras and lightning equipment and dad told all of us to get on the bed. Before he remotely started filming he said to us, "First, Richy you and your mom start it off then your sisters will join you and then I will. I will start the dialogue and we will wing it from there...ready?"

He started filming remotely and said as me and mom were on the bed feeling each other up, "I caught you two...so, my son likes to fuck his mother...so show me."

When dad said that, action started. I made mom get on all fours, and I got behind her and slipped my cock in her cunt. I started fucking her as she yelled out, "That's it baby...fuck your mother. Show your father how much I love your cock."

As I continued fucking mom, dad removed his shorts and it was the first time I saw his cock which was pretty big and thick and walked over to us. In a second he had his cock in my mom's mouth as I fucked her. It didn't take me long before I was ready to cum. I told them I was going to cum and dad told me to cum on her ass. I pulled my cock out, gave it a few jerks and sprayed my mom's ass with my cum. In the meantime dad said he was going to cum and pulled his cock from my mother's mouth and sprayed her face, hair, mouth and tits with his cum.

Just then dad yelled out, "Where are my daughter's? Get in here you sluts. Your brother and I want to fuck you two."

The door opened up and my sisters walked in. They looked beautiful as they came in wearing only their g-strings & tank tops. I could see their nipples were already hard and their g-strings damp.

Dad stopped the filming so him and I could get ready to fuck and cum again.

I felt funny with all of us in various stages of undress or naked and it seemed natural. I started to help mom clean off some cum but dad told me to leave it on her. So my mom had to stay covered in cum.

My sisters were kidding me about joining them. My older sister said, "Well big brother, are you up to fucking your sisters?"

"Don't worry about me. Will you be able to keep up with me?"

Just then my cock started getting hard and my younger sister said, "Looks like Richy can't wait to stick that cock of his in our cunts...it's getting ready."

Mom interrupted and said, "I think you girls are in for a good fucking from your brother. You are going to like it. I know I do."

After awhile dad told us to get ready to start again...

Look for Part 2