All Comments on 'My Working Family Pt. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

So far so good. Await further developments with interest.

4****

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Damn Pandemic😊😁😁

Glad they found a stimulus package that worked for them.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

It's a great setup, and your concept is very hot, and fairly unusual... not a lot of stories with a premise like this, so good job there. I particularly like how you write in a conversational tone: "On the way home I kept thinking of what I was going to do. How was I going to get through this? Would I say anything or just keep quiet?" It sounds like you're sitting here with me, telling me this story... I absolutely love that style, and that's the way I like to write as well.

But your story seemed a little rushed. You have an interesting tale to tell, and I really like your characters. That said, the whole story could be a little more fleshed out, and the characters deserve more development. Not a long, complex novel chronicling their every detail and thought... I'd just like to get to know them better. Like, how does a family go from, "Money's tight, and we could lose everything," to "Let's make and sell Whole-Family Incest Porn movies,"? I mean. that's one helluva leap, you know? I just think that if you take your time and bring the reader into the world you're creating just a little more, this story will be so much better.

But hey, that's just my two cents. I commend your effort, and I thank you for the titillation you've so ably provided!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it is more interesting if you explain about your Mom tits size , shape and nipple color in detail..also which of 2 sister has big boobs...also is your Mom pussy is hairy or shaved...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous