My Younger Co-Worker Fucked Me

Story Info
A hotwife short story about cuckold husband and young lover.
2.1k words
4.18
24.9k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Charles, and I sat at the dining room table, my fork spearing the salad in front of me. We had gone through the usual small talk and silence had ensued. Finally, I broke it. "Guess what? There's a new temp worker at the office. It's a he," I added, grinning.

"Really? And, what, you think he has a thing for stone-faced, middle-aged Latina MILFs?"

"Ha! Oh, please, I'm not that serious! Nor am I a 'MILF'". Or maybe I am one?"

Truthfully, I knew I wasn't a "MILF", on account of the few extra pounds around my midsection, my slightly flabby ass, the hipster glasses I wear, and my face, which gives off an annoyed and upset 'Resting Bitch Face' look. Despite this, we had joked about sexual scenarios with younger men in the past, as a way to add fantasy to our dull suburban lives.

"So, tell me, what does this new, young and handsome male office worker look like?"

I pondered for a moment, running my fork through the salad. "Well, he's in his mid-twenties. He's tall, lean, and has that messy hair look that's popular with the kids these days."

Charles raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like trouble. What else?"

I shrugged. "He's got these big, brown puppy dog eyes and a bit of a scruffy beard. Honestly, he's pretty cute but young enough to be my son."

Charles smirked. "Well, that shouldn't stop you from indulging in a little bit of fantasy, right? After all, age is just a number, right?"

My stomach flipped at his words. Charles had always been open to exploring our sexual fantasies, but the idea of being with someone that much younger than me was both thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

"I don't know, Charles. It's one thing to joke about, but it's another thing to actually seduce a man to cuckold, and have sex with."

My husband seemed even more interested, his eyes lit up with excitement over the notion of my getting fucked by a younger man.

I continued. "Though, I admit, I would love to have a young man's hard cock in my hands, my mouth, my pussy, and quite possibly, my ass."

Again, my pussy gushed with excitement at my words.

Charles sat quietly for a moment, then spoke. "Do you think he'd be interested?"

The words sent a thrill up my spine. "Oh, I don't think he'd be interested, but I can certainly make him interested."

The thought of seducing my underage office temp worker into fucking my tight cunt made my pussy ache for release. "Well, let me think about it...He's young, so I'm sure he doesn't have a girlfriend. Plus, he's so cute and harmless, it should make it easy to get my way," I said, giggling.

"It's worth a try. Plus, if you can find a way to film it, that'd be even better."

"Let me see what I can do about it at work, tomorrow."

***

Good luck had smiled down on me, as I saw him in the break room eating lunch.

"Hello, Henry," I said, entering the room. "How are you doing today?"

Upon walking by him, I gave a tender squeeze on his shoulder, letting my hand rest for a few seconds, before lifting it. I began to undress him with my eyes, picturing him naked, his hard cock spearing me.

"I'm doing well, Ms. Potter, thanks."

He was nervous, but I could see how his eyes smoldered, and I knew that he was just as turned on by my touch as I was by his youthful, fit body.

"You know, you don't have to call me 'Ms. Potter', honey. I'd actually prefer you call me Sofia."

"Why's that, Ms. Pot -- I mean, Sofia?"

"Because it's too formal. Plus, it helps me to feel young and sexy."

"You don't have to worry about the sexy part," he said, sotto voce.

Upon hearing this, I got short on breath as the realization that I was alone with this sexy young man, who was into me, became apparent.

"Oh, and why is that, dear?"

"Well," he replied, "I'm a good judge of sexiness, you see. Especially when it comes to mature Latina women."

"OK, then that's settled. Feel free to call me 'Sofia'."

He smiled. "Thanks, Sofia. I'd love to call you that."

All of a sudden, I was struck with an idea.

"How would you like to go out and get something to eat, Henry? I can drive us."

The request took him by surprise, as indicated by the panicky look on his face. But, he quickly composed himself and nodded.

Even though he had eaten most of his lunch, he still agreed to go with me. With a conspiratorial look, we both left the break room, walking together as if we were two colleagues going out on a smoke break. Getting into the elevator, neither of us spoke, both of us too worked up to make inane conversation.

Finally, it came to the ground level. "After you," he motioned, allowing me to walk ahead of him. On the surface, it appeared to be a chivalrous act, although I surmised he did it so that he could steal looks at my ass. In his defense, I had worn a skirt, with boots up to my knees. Most likely, I looked like a suburban housewife feebly attempting to reconnect with my lost youth, yet I didn't give a shit.

"I'm parked over here, Henry," I announced, both of us eager for my car doors to become unlocked.

Once they were unlocked, we hopped inside.

"Henry, there's something I need to say."

"Yes, what is it?"

My husband and I have decided it might spice up our marriage if I have sex with a younger man. If it's too strange for you, I understand, and respect it."

"No worries, I'm cool with it," he answers, a fraction of a second later.

"Okay, great. First, please sit tight while I work something out on my phone."

He does as asked, taking time to scroll through his phone while I set up the logistics of our tryst. Once it was done, I brought the car to life, backing out of the parking spot, throwing the car into drive.

"Where are we going, Sofia? Are we still going out to eat? Since, if you want to skip the dining part, I'm okay with it."

"I do want to skip it," I answered.

Henry could tell I was in the zone, driving us to a place that'd be private. Navigating off the main roads, we went down side roads, finally pulling up to a secluded area that was hidden in plain sight of the city.

"Cool, I never knew this place was here! How did you know about it?" he asked.

"In a nutshell, my husband and I would come here when we wanted to get away, without having to drive far."

Ahead of us was a cozy, A-Frame cabin used for 'Glamping'. It was around the size of an attic, yet big enough for a bed to be comfortably included within. Going off instinct, we both hopped out of the car, with me leading the way. As I put in the door code, I felt his hands squeezing my ass through my skirt, my wetness getting more pronounced.

Once inside, I stripped off my light jacket, letting my shoulders fall back. I shut the door and took that second to grab his cute face. I kissed him tenderly, letting my tongue dive in between his.

"Take your shirt off," I ordered.

Without missing a beat, Henry did as instructed, his button up shirt becoming untucked and thrown on the ground, his white undershirt going over his head in seconds, the muscles beneath flexing.

As I moved closer to unbutton his dress pants, I noticed his erection tenting his slacks.

"Mmmm," I groaned, my arousal sky high.

"Oh, yes, Sofia," Henry cooed, his eyes watching me unhinge his belt. "I want to fuck you so hard."

"I know," I said.

Once his pants and boxers were on the ground, I couldn't stop myself. I knelt down in front of him, my hands on his thighs, squeezing as I moved them around to his ass.

"Fuck," Henry grunted, as I put my hot mouth over his cock, moving my head, his hands massaging my hair. Like a slutty coed, I licked his cock all over, my fingertips making circles as I went up and down his thighs.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," Henry moaned.

I looked up at him, locking eyes, his hands holding my hair while he stuffed my face.

"Let's stop the foreplay," he said, taking a step back. "I'm ready to have sex."

That makes two of us, I quipped to myself, rising from my knees.

Standing in front of the bed, I pulled off my top, preparing to remove the rest; however, he quickly pinned me to the bed, his tongue swiping all over my body, my giggles filling the small cabin while he kissed me all over.

"You really do have a thing for older women, don't you?" I teased, flattered that he was so passionate, despite my possible double chin and a few extra pounds throughout my body.

Okay, well, maybe more than a few pounds...but, it's what you'd expect from a woman my age.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, hmm, ghrmmm," he hummed, his face buried in my bosom.

"Hold on, let me get my bra off," I said, giggling once more as I unfastened it, and pulled the straps off.

Once it was on the ground, he wasted no time servicing my breasts. He jammed as much down his gullet as possible, my head tilted back while he savored each breast's flavor and feel. Finally, when he had enough, he pushed me back down onto the mattress, his tongue sliding down from my sternum.

Closing my eyes, I awaited the inevitable, which was for him to go down on me. I winced after he took my skirt off, fearful he'd be repulsed by what he saw.

"Sorry, I know I'm not slim like girls your age, haha. I hope you're okay with a chubby older chick," I joked in a good-natured tone as I peered out at him through my glasses, even though I wasn't actually joking.

"You look beautiful," he replied, gripping my skimpy panties and pulling them down to my ankles, my nude body presented to him.

"You don't have to --," I declared, but he wanted to eat my pussy.

Opening my legs and pulling my folds apart, Henry stuck a finger in me, a squeal leaving my lips when another went up my anus. His tongue slid around inside my pussy, hitting all the right spots, my moans turning to screams of delight.

"Oh, yes! Yes, eat my pussy," I moaned, enjoying every second of it.

Finally, his mouth and tongue grew tired, and he rolled over onto his back. Straddling him, I positioned his cock at my entrance. Then, with a moan, I lowered myself, allowing him to fill me completely, my body craving more of his cock. I moaned, my pussy clenching around his cock as I bounced, his balls slapping around while I smashed down on his cock. His hands groped my tits, before running over every inch of my body. He then turned me around and did me doggystyle, pounding my pussy without mercy. He gave my comfortable-suburban-mom ass cheeks smacks, eliciting slight jiggles each time. His cock hit my g-spot at a perfect angle, my pussy tightening, soon thereafter spraying my juices all over his cock. As I came down from the orgasm, I was surprised to feel his cock was still hard as a rock, and ready for more fucking.

"I want more. I want you in my ass!"

"What?"

"I want to be your anal slut."

I couldn't believe I said it, but it was true. I rolled onto my stomach and offered my ass to him. I could feel myself trembling with anticipation as he positioned the head of his shaft against her ass, his swollen cock slowly penetrating my anus.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, squirming around. "Fuck me like I'm your bitch," I demanded, with a sense of urgency in my voice, feeling my orgasm rising. He began thrusting, harder and deeper.

"Cum inside my ass!" I pleaded. "Cum hard!"

I felt him twitch inside me and my body convulsed as he came, filling my anus with his load. We collapsed on the bed, his cock retreating into a placid state as he held me close.

"Now, that was fun," I said, eager to tell my husband all about it when I got home.

The End