Mya Minx Revealed Ch. 01

Story Info
Mya helps plan ex roommates Halloween party.
2k words
4.28
5.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya Minx Revealed 01

I took it upon myself to invite a few of the crew over to our friend's house for a meeting of the minds party. I did this because Teddy wants to throw a small Halloween party this year and he is best known as the life of the party more so than the host of a party. You can't just throw out invites to a party and then go to a ball game. There is planning and costs involved. You need music, decorations, food and things like that. Teddy thinks the party fairy takes care of that after you post your party on social media.

Hi everyone. I'm Mickey by day and I'm actually staying with Teddy for a couple of weeks while my Condo is being remodeled and painted. I rented a room from Teddy for a year before I bought my Condo, so he and I have a roommate history. Plus, he knows I will make him breakfast.

Teddy owns a large farmhouse on the south side of Middleton. I'm not sure what they did "back in day, down on the farm", but it required very large houses. I lived here for a year and I'm not sure I finished counting all the rooms. What I am sure of is that I'm still the only person who knows how work the door knob on bedroom #4 on the second floor. It's twist, twist, lean, knee bump, shoulder push, twist back.

After my meeting of the minds was over, I felt confident that all the required assignments were covered and distributed. In other words, the guys agreed to kick in some funds and the girlfriends agreed to do the work. I took on the decorations and the task checklist responsibility. I figured I could handle the decorations because there are two party supply stores in the area and I'm sure they all carry cardboard bats and black streamers. Plus, Halloween Popup stores have already started to open in every empty building in the area.

Besides, I also figured that taking on the decorations would be much easier than Brenda's assignment of social media control. I think we know how quickly a party for 25 can turn into a disaster of 125 once social media spreads the word. And because I'm staying here for the few weeks, I can start the decoration process now, which is what I'm doing.

And because Teddy works a swing shift and will be on afternoons for the next two weeks, I can take my time and decorate as my true inner self, Mya Minx. Besides, I invented Mya Minx while I lived here last year, so it only seems fitting that Mya runs around in her old house in short shorts while she hangs posters of Dracula at an angle on the wall. I also convinced my older sister to help me with the cost of mood light strings for the back deck. I knew she would be happy to help because she married very well and she was known as a queen of costumes back in her day. And let's just keep my "back in her day" statement between us for now. At least until I'm finished wrecking her credit card at "We Be Parties".

Teddy didn't seem to understand why I chose a bedroom on the 2nd floor, but that was Mya's choice. I've become addicted to letting Mya Minx out at least two days a week, so I need my fix and I need the privacy of his upper floor. I might be here for a full three weeks and I won't be happy if I can't take Mya Minx selfies very hour.

Next on the list was a costume or two. I'll be back in my Condo by the time Halloween rolls around, but I might stash a few things in the closet of bedroom #4. Remember, I'm the only one knows the proper door knob combination.

I was at one of the Halloween Popup stores two days ago to look at costumes, just to get ideas. The Super Hero aisle? No, I cannot fill out a Batman costume. Robin? No, two years my sister went as Robin and was apparently a huge hit, so I don't need that comparison trash talk. Zorro? I thought about until I carefully read the packaging. It said "a guy who knows a guy who knows Zorro" and it costs $8. A hard pass. I made my way up and down several aisles and passed on the Cowboys, the previous Presidents, the "what's hot this minute" and the corny large banana costumes.

I did slow it down in the fourth aisle though. It was all the accessories and the masquerade style eye masks. The eye masks seemed like something that Mya Minx could work with, party or no party. LOL, I think I selected one of each, you know, just in case and for future consideration. And then, the Mya in me came across packages of modesty shorts. These were clearly meant for girls to wear under their risky costumes, but they are a blessing for Mya Minx, because Mya has a problem containing herself when wearing normal panties. I felt that these specialty shorts could be worn instead of wearing two pairs of panties because two pairs make things a little tight down there.

I was nervous, but I selected three packages of the black and three packages of the nude flesh tone and I hoped they did what I thought they would do. I was even more nervous when I realized that my arms were full and I needed a small shopping cart. And then my nerves hit full speed when I continued looking around and found myself in the female costume area.

I managed to walk right past the "way over done" costumes such as Nurses and French Maids, but found my feet glued to the floor in the next aisle when I came upon a few "Captured Jungle Virgin" costumes. I've always liked animal print lingerie and here were a few outfits to chose from. Cheap as hell, but Jungle Lust all the same. I was looking around, sorry, I was staring down the costumes when my trance was shattered by a hammer. And the voice swinging the hammer was Minnow. Well, it was Kathy, who has been known as Minnow since she was a child playing at her family's beach house.

"That one has a cuter skirt and that one has a better crop top. You should buy and both and mix them together Mickey."

"What? Oh, hey Minnow? What are you doing here? I was just looking around."

"Hey. I'm doing the same thing you are, just trying something sexy and slutty to wear. I see you found something that you like. Seriously, buy them both and then go back to accessory aisle and pick up the animal print collar. You need a choker of some sort."

"Ah, no, I was just looking. I was going to turn around and grab one the Vampire costumes. You know, manly fangs blood sucking and stuff."

"Sure, you were. Stop by the department store on your way home. They carry specialty deck shoes in the Lady's department and I'm betting you will find a pair of animal print deck shoes. PS, you're going to need to do something about this area up here. I'm pretty sure that every Jungle Virgin was a little busty. It's a rule or something."

"Well, I'm going as a Coal Miner and I've never worn a skirt before."

"Yes, you have. And nice find on that animal print masquerade mask. Give me the combination to bedroom #6 and I'll help you with your facial makeover."

"It's elbow, kick, turn right and elbow. Are the temporary tiger paw print tattoos tacky?"

"Hmmm, get a package of the small ones and we'll see. And it's super cheap, but they have a dirty blonde wig in aisle 9. Again, it's a rule when it comes to Jungle Lust. So, are you going to tell me your name?"

"Mya. Mya Minx. But hey, I still screw Tammy over the Washing machine."

"No, you don't. She let's you jack off while she sits on the Dryer. Girls talk, Mya Minx."

"Well, I was just looking today, so no firm decisions on my costume. I'm still leaning towards the Construction Worker. It comes with a fake cup of coffee."

"Ah, your cart is full, these costumes may not be here in two weeks and you need to wear them and practice your Slut of the Jungle attitude. By the way, Teddy did catch a glimpse of you that one day."

"He was drunk and he wasn't sure what he seen."

"OMG, you posed for him."

"I was stunned from getting caught and I couldn't move."

"Ah, did you or did you not spin around and flip the back of your skirt up?"

"Well, he always jacks off when he's drunk. I was just being the helpful roommate. Besides, that was last year and he never remembers things in the morning."

"But he does make late night drunk calls. You're lucky I answered the phone instead of Tom. I suppose this is where I should remind you that I have kept your secret to myself for almost a year, so you owe me."

"Ugh, fine, but I'll be back in my Condo by the time party comes around. Can you meet me there and paint my face?"

"Deal. However, and be honest, did you go downstairs so Teddy could get a better view?"

"I may have stumbled down a few steps before I caught my balance. Are we done now, Minnow?"

"Bye Mya Minx."

Alright then, a costume, check. Accessories, check. Caught out, check. Will there be any more harm if I go to "Parties Be Us" dressed as Mya Minx? LOL, probably, but let's see what happens.

We had one more meeting of the minds about a week before Halloween and decided we were on track with the beverage, food and decorations requirements. As I was running though the checklist, I could feel all the girls giving me the look. As Minnow said, girls talk and I knew immediately that she told them all about our moment in the Popup store. This was confirmed when Lydia followed me into the kitchen.

"So, I see you have been shaving your legs already. That's smart of you, Mya Minx. And you know that your panties go under the modesty shorts, right?"

"Mother Nature took care of the need for shaving. The foam doesn't have much work to do. Did Minnow ask you to get me a bra with your store discount? Apparently, the slave traders leave the less than busty girls behind in the jungle."

"She did. I got you two. They are in the bag on the 2nd floor steps. You shouldn't let the bag sit there unattended for too long. I don't have the combination to your bedroom door. And say the word and we'll get you some silicone inserts or you can use tissue paper. Kick it around for a day or two."

I placed the party checklist on the countertop and updated Mya's checklist. New bras, check. Silicone inserts? Whoa, that's sort of a big step, but check.

"Thanks for following me as Mya Minx on Chang, but stop with the sissy comments and stuff. I mean, I live on a farm and pull ears of corn and milk the cows all day."

"Hmmm, but what do you really want to pull and milk? Josh might be up for something like that."

"Never mind all that. Is there any chance that Jungle Bitches wear fishnets? Mya Minx has a fascination for them."

"Sorry, but the tribes need all available netting for catching fish. Listen, don't be surprised if I try to push you and Josh into a corner when the party is in full speed. I'm just saying, see what happens."

That was enough of that talk. Mya Minx needs a chance to experience what it's like to be front and center in a costume before anything else happens. I know it's Halloween and people are allowed to get away with anything, but I need some feedback before I ever come out to anyone.

One week and counting to the moment of truth. And OMG, if one butthead suggests a game of Truth or Dare, I'm out.

End Mya Minx Revealed 01