Mya Minx Revealed Ch. 02

Story Info
Mya Minx works the front door at the Halloween party.
3k words
4.17
3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's here, Halloween party time at Teddy's house tonight and Minnow is here to give me a facial makeover. And here I am, in a Slut of the Jungle costume and a stuffed bra. And Minnow correct about buying both styles of costumes and doing a little mix and matching. The crop top from costume #2 was better when it came to chest coverage. I know that visible cleavage is desirable, but when the cleavage is made of silicone it might be best to cover it up.

Minnow tried to convince me to leave the animal print masquerade mask behind, but I wasn't ready for that just yet. I know I can get away with anything at a Halloween party, but I needed something to hide behind, just the same.

On my drive to Teddy's house, I practiced a softer voice and prepared myself to say over and over that it's a Halloween costume, so get over it. I knew the snide and lude comments would come, so I was fully prepared to tell them to let it go and have another beer. I also decided to play the role of the party host because it seemed that would keep me from standing in one place for too long and having to get into a conversation I didn't want to get into.

Unfortunately, that would have to wait for a while. As one of the first to arrive, I had to put up with the side eyes and funny comments from the original crew of friends. I couldn't wait for the others to start to pile in because I needed the distractions and I needed them now.

What? How do I look? I'm alright. I have nice legs and a flat belly, so they show well. How does my cheap wig look? LOL, cheap. But ask me again after these guys have a few beers. Am I ever going to live this down? Some will let it go, some will never let it go and a few will ask me out on a date, like Frank. And shame on Frank for thinking that I would go to a restaurant dressed like this. It was also silly of Wayne to think I would go camping in the middle of the woods dressed like this. I mean, it's October dude.

My saving grace was that everyone from the original crew was paired off with their better halves, so the comments were held mostly in check. My down fall was that it didn't take too long for the guys to wander off that way with their beer and for the girls to gather over there to trash talking their guys.

Finally, others started to arrive, so I took my place as the greeter at the door. When I opened the door and greeted the guests, I stayed my distance from the guys. I surprised myself with how high I held my head when I spoke with people and never tried to hide behind the door once. I also kept a blade by the front door so I make a scratch mark on the wall to keep count of the guests. Teddy invited 25 people and I placed my money on social media jacking that up to at least 75.

I must have spent an hour straight, greeting guests at the door, pointing them to refreshments area and introducing myself as Mya Minx. Thankfully, I was well received as Mya Minx just as I accepted all the strange costumes that the guests elected to wear. But, seriously, Randy Canters as a Batman? I should update the invitations to read Halloween and Unbelievable Fantasy party. Oh no, I have no room to talk, but this is my story and I'm talking.

Two things I was being good at was keeping a head count and flirting. Two things most of the guys were good at was groping and squeezing me. What confused me was deciding if I liked being man handled as Mya Minx or was Mya Minx setting herself up for trouble later tonight. I was leaning a little towards trouble when James asked me to lift the rear of my skirt to proof that I was wearing animal print inside and out. Judging by James' eyes, I didn't disappoint.

It wasn't too much longer when the beer was flowing down more than the guests were rolling in. Except for those folks who insist on being fashionably late, this might be the party. However, I didn't give up my post at the front door just yet. The front door gave me something to hide behind and a place for the sneaky guys to gently push me behind so they could get their cheap thrills. Some won their little games and some got nothing because as the Jungle Slut, I was in charge.

I also stayed by the front door to give me the best view of the behavior of the guests and what they were doing. Everything looked normal for the most part until the clock struck 10 pm. There must be a 10 pm rule because at that very moment, people started to drift away from their partners and start talking and flirting with someone else. It was one mass movement and no one seemed to care. I think it made me smile and forget my role for a few minutes, until I heard a familiar voice. It was Quinn, my childhood friend.

Well, look at little Miss Mya Minx. Aren't you the sexy slut tonight?"

"Hi Quinn. Look, I'm a little confused. Are you a Greek Goddess who came as a Greek Goddess? That's not fair."

"Shut it, Mya Minx. Did you reserve me a bedroom?"

"I did, just as you requested. You have the Spooky room at 10:30 pm. Kick, kick, twist left, fist bump. Condoms are on the dresser."

"Thanks Mya, you're a life saver. I hope you meet me at the door in a few minutes because I will never remember the secret combination. However, I should tell you that Paul sent a text to Darrin while we were driving here. He wants "to get some of that and stuff" and he was talking about you. Which I understand now that I have gotten a closer look at you and your Jungle Lust costume."

"Damn it, did he say "get some of that and stuff" or just "just get some of that, like a normal guy?"

"Oh no, he wants "and stuff" too. Want to see his dick pics?"

"No thanks, he sent them as group texts, so everyone has seen those. So, Quinn, how about you go get me a beer that isn't spiked? There is no way I'm going into the kitchen with Larry staring at me like that."

"I will, Mya Minx, but first, stare at my boobs and repeat after me. Even as Mya Minx I love Vivian and I will take a red pill for her tonight. Repeat 100 times."

"You mean that Vivien over there dressed as Jack and Jill with Bobby?"

"They are Hansel and Gretel and she's here with Bobby because you didn't ask her out."

"Enough. Non spiked beer please and don't be late at the Spooky room door. I have many reservations tonight and only 10 bedrooms to rent by the hour."

You know what they say about when one door closes, another on opens. It's not quite the same thing, but Quinn stepped away and Paul approached, probably for his "and stuff" fantasy.

"Hey Paul, what's this I hear about you wanting a little something tonight? People talk, you know"

"Let them talk. Listen, no pressure Mya Minx, but I swallowed a blue pill just for you. What time are we going to hook up?"

"So, are you telling me that you have a blue pill induced fat cock under that floppy clown costume, Paul? Do you want your jungle bitch to grab your vine and take it for a swing? Set a timer on your phone Paul and meet me by the broken bedroom door at 11:30 pm. You have that thing for another four hours, right Paul?"

"Don't leave me hanging baby, I really need some stuff."

Like two ships passing in the night, Paul staggered that way and Quinn passed him with my beer this way. Did she spike it? Maybe.

"Can I assume you and Jake will be using the Spooky room, Quinn? 10 minutes."

"You know me so well. So, did you want to watch or something? Jake likes me doggie and I think that is something that excites you. We don't have to tell Vivien anything."

I didn't agree or disagree, but I took her to the Spooky room and told her to get ready. I thought Jake might like a personal escort to his dream date for tonight. I left her in the room and went to find Jake.

"Oh Jake, my I see you for a minute please? I have been instructed to escort you to the Greek Goddess and I always obey. You may squeeze my ass as we walk if you like."

"Lead the way Mya Minx."

"Before we go, there are a few other things that will require your permission, sir. Quinn said I could watch, she said it would be doggie and she said I could put the condom on you. Are these acceptable to you, sir?"

"Permission granted, Mya Minx. Did she say that you could participate?"

"No sir, I will remain fully clothed and stand in the darkest corner. This way please."

I led Jake along with the cheeks of my ass, applied the secret door code and role played a different type of greeter. Quinn was naked and told me that I was late.

"You're late Mya Minx. As your punishment, you are to strip Jake down. And then I think the darkest corner is behind me and to the right."

"He could be a little harder Mistress. Should I give him a few strokes?"

The good thing about a vampire costume is that it's mostly like normal clothes. Buttons, a zipper and a large hunk of Jake. I grabbed a condom and hung my head low as I approached him.

"Get him wet before you put the condom on, Mya Minx and then stand aside. That will add some air pressure to his tire."

What? Get him wet? I've never done that before at any level, plus it seems like it might make the condom slip off, but I was here to obey and I did. For 10 seconds, mine you.

"Good girl. Now help him slip in me. Go ahead, wrap your hand around it and point. I'm right here Mya Minx. And by the way, you don't need to get me wet, I'm there just watching you obey."

Another first for me, but I knew this day was coming sooner or later. I just thought the sequence would be hand job before blow job and not the other way around. But again, mind you, that was not a blow job and this is not going to be a hand job. I will admit that I wasn't expecting Jake to be so thick, but OMG, he was.

I fulfilled my directives and stood back and watched two people absolutely go at it and thoroughly enjoy a few minutes of sex. And it was very clear to me that this is the normal for them, especially when they both made verbal references to the things did before in terms of what worked and what didn't.

"Lift you Jungle skirt and show him some ass Mya Minx. Yeah, that's the stuff. Go ahead Jake, you can check it out. Mya, when I said show him some ass, I meant drop your panties a bit. Whoa, Mya, just a little crack, I don't want Jake to cum too soon. Oh yeah Mya, that's the stuff. Get a finger in there Jake. Hot dog that stuff."

LOL, Quinn is so silly. She totally dirty talked Jake's first nut out much sooner than she wanted. However, everyone seemed to be very happy for now, but my time was up and I had to go.

"I need to get back to my post Quinn. Should I open another condom before I leave?"

"You mean you haven't already, Miss Mya Minx? And clean him up first."

I cleaned Jake off before I put the second condom on him. Fine, I guess I licked him clean before I put the second on him. And fine again, I bent over and let Quinn finger my mouth a for one minute. I mean, we have known each other forever, right?

"Do you enjoy watching us Mya? Was I good for you Mya?"

"I look forward to additional classes in the future."

I don't think I made it to the end of the hall before I ran into Paul. OMG, I promised him a few minutes in the broken door room and he is here to collect. I walked him to the broken door, used the secret door combination and allowed him to enter first. After he entered the room, I closed the door which locked him inside because the broken door is broken on both sides. So, for now, Paul and his Viagra boner were locked in and alone. Don't worry, there is a window if he starts to lose his mind. He can break the glass in case of emergency.

I straighten my Jungle Lust costume and headed towards the front door to resume my post. But then it occurred to me that I have another problem. I've had a couple of beers and I need to pee, but Larry is standing guard at the 1st floor bathroom door and rubbing himself. And based on the wet spot on his costume, he has made it around First Base and is ready to steal Second Base. The 2nd floor bathroom? Well, I rented that to Linda for the night because she is apparently a queen of club sex and has to lean over a toilet to enjoy herself.

Because I know Teddy's property very well, I thought I could slip out the door and go around to the Pole Barn and take care of my business. What I didn't know was that Pete was standing behind me trying to figure out how to goose me.

"Hey, stop that Pete, you freak. Get out of my undies."

"Ah come on Mya Minx. Let's go outside and make out."

"Let's not do that and clearly state to everyone that we never did that."

"Fine, but let's go outside anyways. It's little crowded in here."

"Well, I need to pee by the Pole Barn."

"Cool. Will you pee on my butt?"

"I will not do that. Besides, Sammy already said he would safely escort me. I'll talk to you later Pete."

Look, we all know Pete and we all know that he does stuff with his roommate, Nate. We don't know exactly what they do, but I may just have gotten a little piece of information. I mean, who pees on someone's butt? Not me for one. Seriously, that's not a "thing", is it?

I chose Sammy as my way out because he is dressed as a King from back in the day and it looks like he is wearing nine layers of clothes. The down side was that because he had so many layers of robes and capes that I wouldn't be able to rub his crotch to convince him to safely escort me outside. I felt that my best chance, or trick, was to walk towards him with a lot of leg showing and pivot on one foot when I was in front of him.

"Hey Mya, was Pete bothering you?"

"Well, you know Pete. He wanted me to pee on his butt."

"That sounds like he's trying to be faithful to Nate. He has Nate put it inside his butt and then pee. They be freaks."

"Gross. So, could you walk me outside to the Pole Barn? I need to pee. On the ground. Without Pete."

He and I walked out of the door and towards the side of the house and headed to the back 40.

"This will be fine Sammy. I mean, I don't want to go on Teddy's vegetable garden. I think this is where I say no peeking."

"I think this is where I offer to hold your skirt up."

"Is this where you lose control while you're holding my skirt up and you reach around and aim it for me?"

"This might be where you admit that you're curious about me and you're hoping we would have a private moment together."

"It's possible that this is the moment when I admit I caught you thinking about jacking off three weeks ago at William's house. You didn't finish or follow through."

"That was the moment I lured you into a position to spy on me. You didn't finish or follow through either."

"So, at this moment, what are you saying Sammy? And please don't finish any sentence with "and stuff" right now. That would ruin the moment."

"Fine, maybe I'm saying that we spend a few minutes in the Red room. You know the door combination, right?"

"The Red room door is easy. However, I don't have it in me to spend too many moments alone with you. I'm not ready to follow through. However, I am done here. Shall we go?"

"Ahh, the moment I have been waiting for."

Do I know what the hell I'm doing? Hell no, but his eyes are very inviting and there is no way he can get out of all those clothes just the same as a lap dance would go un-noticed.

OMG, Quinn spiked my beer with a red pill! That's what is happening here. I swear, when this thing wears off, that Greek Goddess will hear about this, tomorrow.

Right now, there are at least three hours of party remaining, a lot of bedrooms to clear out and maybe, just maybe there are those stolen moments with Sammy.

End Mya Minx Revealed 02