Mya - Round 02

Story Info
James and Lori get more than a fantasy filled.
4k words
4.83
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

James and Lori were drying off while Mya was showering. They had showered together and needed to wash from head to toe, each having some of Mya's cum in their hair and on their face. Mya chose to shower alone so she could tie her hair up and was being very careful to focus the water on her body to keep her makeup and hair intact.

James and Lori were ogling Mya and her sexy form. She had lovely, well-shaped legs, and a hot, muscular ass (she clearly worked out). Her cock was flaccid but hung oh so sexily below a small and very well-trimmed patch of black pubes. The soap was running down her torso from her pert breasts and her dark nipples were glistening.

Lori was wringing her hair dry, and she felt James' cock pressing against her. She looked down and James was at full mast watching their new friend. Lori giggled and reached down and gave his fat cock a quick stroke and said, "You seem fond of our new fuck friend honey."

James was actually blushing a little, a fact that Lori found amazing, wondering how he could have blood rushing to both heads at the same time. "I mean, shit, she's just fucking hot! I mean, fuck baby, you know I think you're sexy and...."

Lori cut him off before he could finish and laughingly responded, "Baby! I'm not jealous! I'm happy you like her! I was worried you might not. I set this up for us and I'm very fucking happy she is so sexy, mellow and such a lustful bitch! She fucked you good!"

Mya shut off the water and opened the shower door and Lori grabbed a towel and walked over and held it up for her. "Here you go sexy!" Mya smiled and took the towel and responded, "Thank you very much. What would you two like to do next?"

Lori shook her head side to side and said "Oh no, it's your turn. You were great baby! What can we do for you? We are your servants now. Anything you desire, Queen Mya!" Lori did a small bow/curtsy to Mya while she dried off.

Mya laughed and looked at James standing near the door and noticed his raging hard on. James wasn't hung like a porn star for overall length, but goddamn he had a wide cock. Mya's own cock twitched at the site of it, and she said, "Well, I was beginning to wonder what a girl had to do to get herself fucked around here."

Lori giggled and looked back at James too. He was still blushing and still hard as hell. "Baby are you ready to give Mya a ride?" she said with that maniacal smile and big, bright eyes James knew all too well.

James grinned his silly, adorable grin and stammered for a moment before saying "Fuck yes!"

They all headed to the bed and Lori asked Mya "Where do you want him?"

Mya glanced around quickly, pointed, and said, "Go ahead and lie down on the bed." James plopped down on his back and scooted to the center of the bed, his cock sticking straight up towards the ceiling. Mya grabbed a condom of the table (where a pile of them sat along with another small bottle of lube. Mya had brought her own of both even though Lori had already stocked up!) Lori grabbed the lube that was setting on the bed already and asked, "Can I help?" like an excited apprentice.

"Please, yes." Mya replied and slid up next to James, caressing his leg before stroking his cock. Lori came up on the other side of James and rubbed his left leg while Mya gripped and pumped his hard on. Mya held it at the base and pointed it towards Lori. "Give it a suck before I wrap it up." Mya said.

Lori opened her jaw and took her husband's cock into her mouth. Not wanting to be outdone by Mya's considerable cock sucking skills she had witnessed earlier, she angled herself so she could accommodate James and slid all the way down him, not stopping until her lips rested at the base of his cock. She slid back up, knowing she couldn't breathe while that thick cock filled her mouth. She methodically repeated her bobbing and Mya rubbed James' hips and stomach and leaned towards his face.

"Your wife sucks a good cock, doesn't she? You're a lucky boy, aren't you?" Mya cooed.

James could only moan and shake his head and manage a half whispered "Yessss."

Mya chuckled softly and moved back down south and flipped her hair out of the way before pulling his legs apart and leaning over and sucking on his hairless balls. James moaned loud as Mya's warm lips sucked his sack into her mouth. James managed a louder "Oh fuck yes!" in reaction to two mouths working over.

Lori removed her mouth and stroked James' slick shaft and gazed lustfully at the site. Mya looked up at Lori and licked up towards James' cock. Lori leaned back down, and they each licked up his shaft to the head and took turns flicking their tongues on it or suckling the big mushroom head. Lori fondled James' balls while they did and James' moaned "Fuck fuck fuck" and shifted as they did, clearly in his own personal heaven.

Mya took James into her mouth until his cock head tapped at her throat and gave it a couple of quick but hard sucks. Her own tool was fully engorged now as well. Sucking cock always turned her on and made her hard. She moved around so she was in between James' legs with her ass in the air. She took a moment from sucking on James' cock to ask Lori, "Would you start lubing my ass up please? Gently, one finger at first. I'm going to need to get warmed up before I take on this thick beast."

Lori's eyes widened and she leapt to do as she was asked, grabbing the lube, and pouring some on her fingers. She dropped the lube on the bed and rubbed Mya's ass with one hand while rubbing her oiled-up fingers around her anus. Lori was no novice to lubing an ass properly prior to getting fucked (hers, another woman's, James) but this was so hot to her, getting to prep this hot creature for her man's dick. She was getting wetter by the second. She skillfully rubbed around Mya's rosebud and then gently slipped one finger in, just to the first knuckle. Taking her time Lori worked in deeper little by little and then began slipping in the second finger. Mya was moaning on James' cock as Lori fingered her ass and James was still oohing and aahing as well. The chorus of pleasure filled the room and Lori was soo goddamn turned on she could not stand it.

Lori had worked up to two fingers going in pretty deeply when Mya decided she could try James' cock. She told Lori to hold on and Lori withdrew her fingers and Mya got up to her knees and opened the condom to unroll it onto James. Once she had it down to the base, she stood up and turned around, straddling James, and holding on to his cock as she lowered her ass over the head of his dick.

Lori had moved up a little and reach in between Mya's knees and held James' dick for her and Mya reached down and grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks, slowing beginning to lower herself onto James. Mya felt the fat head at her sphincter and took slow, deep breaths as it began to push into her. Mya let out a slow and steady "oooooo" as sunk down onto James. Mya had James balls deep in her ass now and paused to let her body adjust to his thick presence, her cock twitching as she did.

James reached up and placed a hand on each of Mya's hips as Lori leaned in and took the head of Mya's cock in her mouth. Mya inhaled sharply between clenched teeth and then said something in a foreign language that Lori and James both knew translated to essentially 'fuck that's good!".

Lori took one slow trip all the way down Mya's cock, taking her curved 7" all the way to the back of her throat and then slowly back out, applying much suction all the way back until it popped free with a smack. Mya said, "Oh damn baby" and then began to ride James. She bounced on his cock and her own cock bounced in front her in rhythm as well and Lori's list of hottest things she'd ever seen kept getting a new #1.

Mya continued to balance herself, one hand on each of her knees, and impale herself on this nice thick cock, grateful for leg day at her gym. Grunting through clenched teeth, Mya bounced, and her breasts jiggled, and her cock waved, and Lori watched from the foot of the bed, fingering her pussy, and pinching one her nipples.

James could not see Lori, but he focused on his own cock disappearing into this tight ass and tried his best to distract himself so he would not come too fast. He really did not think he could hold out much longer. Goddamn Mya had the tightest ass he had ever fucked. Sure, he was likely falling victim to recency bias, but Lori was not as tight the first time he took her, he was almost certain of that even though it had been over 20 years ago that he first had a go as Lori's backdoor.

Mya began to rotate her hips some as she bounced and James was done for. "Oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna come!" he announced and gripped Mya's hips as he shot and filled the condom. Mya whimpered slightly, both thrilled at making her lover cum but also disappointed at not being satisfied yet herself. Mya held the condom at the base and slipped off of James. Lori reached up and assisted her and knew without asking that Mya needed some more fucking.

As James rolled off the bed, the cum filled rubber hanging off his cock, Lori moved towards her luggage and got out her pre-loaded harness with her brand-new prostate pleaser dildo at the ready. She had picked up this particular toy especially for some ass fucking on this trip. (James was going to get fucked no matter what! Lori wanted to be prepared if their threesome plan fell through.) It was a red dildo, shaped like a dumbbell with a weight only on one end. It was about 7.5" long with a pronounced round head. It looked nothing like a real cock, but the research Lori did had shown a ton of good reviews for prostate stimulation so Lori scooped it up for the pegging potential.

Lori quickly slipped the harness on and got her phallic attachment adjusted over her trimmed black bush and was ready to give it a go. Mya watched as Lori was donning her cock and was happy that Lori was intuitive enough to know she needed more and was also prepared to give it to her. Mya spun and assumed the standard hands and knees doggy-style position in front of Lori and Lori was rolling a condom on the toy (makes for much easier clean up and better hygiene, pro tip!) and then grabbed the lube and got her ass probing toy ready to go.

Mya got on her back and lifted her legs by the knees until her ankles were near her ears. She had her legs up, her cock sticking out from between her tightly closed legs. Lori rubbed her protruding package as she eased the fat head into Mya's tight ass. Mya gasped at the width of the head and then sighed in pleasure as her ass closed around it to the slimmer shaft. Lori then wrapped her arms around Mya's legs and pumped her hips. Lori loved the sensation of Mya's legs pressing in between her tits and friction of the harness on her bush. Mya loved the fucking she was receiving and the pressure the fat head was applying in all the right spots.

James walked back out of the bathroom to the hot porn scene and his cock began to rise again. He got on the edge of the bed and get a front row view. He watched for a couple minutes as his cock reached full engorgement and Lori grunted and Mya moaned. Mya eventually looked over and got a good view of James and his cock again and reached out to her right. She was just shy of being able to reach James' dick but James moved closer and Mya stroked him a few times as James moved p and over, closer to Mya's face and Mya opened her mouth and took James back in her mouth. Mya was now getting double teamed and was loving every second of it.

Lori had spread Mya's legs and was stroking her cock and licking her lips at the sight of Mya's mouth around James. She could see Mya's balls had started to tighten. She said "James, Mya has been so nice to suck your cock, come suck hers now!"

James pulled his cock from Mya's sweet lips and moved towards his wife. Lori guided James to lie down and put his head across Mya's pelvis, his face right at her cock now. Lori held it and guided it into James's mouth and Lori thought she might come just from the visual stimuli. James stayed still and Mya began to pump her hips and feed him her cock. Mya began to grunt and groan and once again say something in a language neither Lori nor James knew but Lori knew her husband was about to get a mouthful.

Mya reached down and held James's head in place and Lori took the cue to plunge her dildo into Mya's ass one more time, staying buried as Mya's exclaimed and Lori looked into James's eyes as they widened, and he got his first mouthful of cum. Lori and James eyes stayed locked as Mya's balls emptied and they shared the moment, Lori so excited at the sight she had dreamed about and James so excited to finally be experiencing something he wanted and wondered about but had always been too scared to admit. James swallowed down his prize as Mya's grip on his head and her spent cock slipped from his lips.

Lori withdrew from Mya's ass and began fumbling with the harness, desperately trying to remove it. James swallowed the remnants of Mya's load and Lori was on him, kissing him deeply and tasting the aftertaste of the cum they had worked together to pull from their sexy playmate. Lori continued to kiss James as she climbed on top of him and in seconds, she was riding his cock.

Lori and James looked straight into each other's eyes as they fucked. Lori held James's face in her hands and James squeezed and pulled on her ass as Lori worked her hips back on forth on his cock. James started the dirty talk that Lori has always loved.

"Ride my cock you fucking slutty cockwhore. Get your rocks off you fucking slut. You dirty fucking bitch!" James said. Lori sped up her gyrations and you might have been able to start a fire from the friction occurring at their pelvis' if not for how fucking sloppy wet Lori was.

"Fuck this cunt you fucking slutty fuckboy. Fuck my cunt like you fucked that tight ass you motherfucking cock!" Lori screamed out.

Mya was lying across the top off the bed as the couple she met a few hours ago seemed to lose their mind. Mya watched and then as the crazy dirty talk began, listened. "Holy shit, these two are quite the show!" she thought as the bed bounced and rocked. Lori looked up into Mya's eyes as she was full of James's cock and the lust Mya saw was impressive and inspiring.

"Come fuck my ass Mya. Please, fill me. Fill my ass with this fat cock in my cunt. Pleeaassse." Lori pleaded.

James growled and smacked his wife's ass when he heard his lustful wife's begging for more dick. Mya's cock was half hard as she watched but the blood began to flow quickly when Lori stared deeply into her eyes and begged her to fuck her. Mya stood and grabbed another rubber of the table and moved around to the foot of the bed.

Mya liberally poured lube onto her sheathed cock and Lori's ass. Lori slowed her manic riding and stayed still, this not being her first time getting double penetrated. James also knew what to do as he grabbed his wife's ass and spread her cheeks wide to give Mya a clear shot. Mya placed one hand on Lori's sweaty back and pressed her down as she took her cock in her other hand and pressed into the lubed sphincter in front of her and began her own dirty narration.

"Wow, your hungry ass just wrapped right around my gurl cock! What a goddamn horny bitch! You got all jealous watching me turn your husband into cock slut, didn't you slut? Ready for a good ass fucking Lori?"

Lori squealed with delight as Mya spoke and then inched her cock inside of her ass until Lori was nice and full. The slim cock in her ass pressed against the cock in her pussy through her vaginal wall and Lori was as happy as she could be. She began a mantra of "yes, oh yes, fuck yes" and Mya began to fuck Lori's ass with enthusiasm.

Lori was in heaven and was definitely benefitting from the fact that both of her lover's having already come twice and having more stamina. She was getting pounded front and back and was loving it. Lori came twice with two cocks inside her. Mya pulled out of Lori and told James and Lori "Roll over, put her on her back." The sweaty sex drenched couple followed her directions and rolled over.

Mya pulled the condom off her cock and got a fresh one and began to roll it on as James continued to pump Lori's pussy full of cock. James was getting gassed but knew better than to ask for a break just yet. It was then that James felt Mya's hands on his ass and her finger begin to probe his ass. Mya gave his ass a quick but thorough lubing up and then pressed her cock to his anus.

Lori could see past James and saw what Mya was doing and squealed with delight. God yes she wanted Mya to fuck James's ass while James fucked her. She wanted to be at the bottom of this fuck pile in the worst way!

Mya began to pump James's ass and drive him deeper into Lori with every thrust. Mya was grunting with every pump and spewing nasty talk to her fuck toys the entire time.

"Fucking owning both these asses. Your asses will be tingling all the way back to Wisconsin, remembering the proper Vegas fucking you got while you were here. Fuck your asses, owning both these asses. Take. This. Cock." Mya was chanting as she plowed James's ass. She looked down at the contrast of her brown cock versus James's pale white ass as it jiggled with every thrust and it motivated her to keep her pace and pound that man ass with all she could give.

Lori was underneath the fuck-pile and couldn't be more thrilled. She could she Mya's face and loved the look of determination and pleasure in her expression as she fucked her husband and at the same time could see the look of sheer ecstasy and wonder on her husband's face as he experienced levels he never knew possible. All the while getting a hard cock pushed deeper and deeper by the combined pressure of her lovers.

James was caught in the middle. His wife gripping his cock with her pussy and his hips with her thighs and his ass getting gilled by cock for the 2nd time in two hours. He was overwhelmed with pleasure, literally getting the best of both worlds. He couldn't process words or catch his breath really. He felt as if he was transcending what he thought he knew about fucking and pleasure and entering a whole new plane. He felt his release building, but it was edging forward slowly and he thought he might hyperventilate. Lori's wild-eyed manic devilish smile and Mya's relentless fucking kept pushing him ever closer.

James began to moan and groan and finally found the ability to speak as he exclaimed "Oh fuck, oh fuck, goddamn..... fuck me!" and he shot deep into his wife's pussy. Lori was cheering Mya and James on with "Yes, yes, fuck yes".

Mya continued to pound James his cock softened inside his wife and just before James's limp dick slipped from his wife, Mya drove one last hard thrust into his ass and fill the condom with her own cumshot. Lori's view of Mya, sweat drenched, hair matted and waving in the air and the look of pure satisfaction and pleasure on her face, was an image Lori would keep tucked away in her sex vault for the rest of her days.

Mya, James, and Lori all lie on the bed in a tangle, everyone panting and glowing in a post coital state of bliss until they fell asleep intertwined together.

Mya woke up some time later and extracted herself out from underneath James's arm. She gathered up her clothes from floor and made her way to the bathroom. She was still extremely tired but was ready to be sleeping in her own bed. She cued up an Uber and got dressed in the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and she looked like she had been fucked six ways from Sunday and was going to be doing the walk of shame down to the lobby. She washed her face since her makeup had not stood up to evenings activities and while she wasn't crazy about how she looked, at least she was looking a little better and not quite like the slut leaving the gangbang. She wrote a note in lipstick on the mirror "Thanks for a wonderful time. Safe travels for my wonderful Midwest perverts!"

12