Mya - Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and Lori and James were dead to the world, full on snoring and farting. Mya chuckled and let herself out.

Epilogue-

James and Lori were at the airport waiting for their flight back to the heartland and their 'normal' lives, both walking a bit gingerly and feeling muscles in their legs and back yell at them and remind them of the positions and exertions they had put them through less than 24 hours ago. They had both been so wore out from their adventure they had overslept and while they weren't exactly late, they used all the buffer time they had sleeping or moving slowly once they did wake. They had managed to shower, clean their sex toys and pack with enough time to get to the airport and get through TSA, but with only about 15 minutes to spare before boarding. Lori was an overachiever and preferred to be at the gate at least 45 minutes prior to boarding, but even she had to admit it was worth moving a bit slow today for the fun they had last night.

They grabbed a beer from the airport lounge nearest their gate and raised a toast to each other.

"To 20 years?" James asked Lori.

"To 20 years, to Mya, and to the best Bangover I've ever had!" Lori replied.

"Cheers to that!" James exclaimed, already thinking about Lori using the new toy and harness on him when they got home.

12