Mya, the Best Anniversary Present

Story Info
Transgender beauty rocks a couple’s world.
4.4k words
4.7
11.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A fantasy, a little bit mine, a little bit from some lit chat...enjoy 😊*

James (In his head) ~" "Holy shit, this feels good. Oh wow, this Mya really can suck a dick. I can see Lori is loving this shit. Her eyes are as big as platters, and she has that kid at Christmas look on her face. Oh fuck, yes, Lori just started sucking my balls while Mya sucks on the head of my cock, oh shit that feels amazing. Oh, oh, wow, fuck yeah. Jesus, they're each licking up the side...ugh goddamn. Kissing at the head, looks almost as great as it feels. Oh fuck yeah Lori, suck on those tits while I get head. Lori is really working her tongue on those nipples. Sexy as fuck to watch her suck on titties. Fuck I'm lucky Lori worked so hard to set this up. I can't believe we're doing this. I can't believe what I'm going to do. I wonder if Mya has a bigger...stop, don't get too far into your own head fucker. Oh wow, Mya is deep throating me, oh.... chin to my balls...oooo."

Lori and James were nearing the end of their 20th wedding anniversary Vegas trip. They were working it, to say the least! Paintball, gambling, two shows (Cirque Du Solei and Beatles-Love), the mob museum, the Erotic Heritage Museum, Hustler Strip Club, a spa day, the legalized pot dispensary, they were going all out! They had packed a lot into the 5 days since they dropped the kids off at the grandparents' house and boarded the redeye to Sin City.

After all, you only get one 20th anniversary, and they rarely took vacations other than to go see family. It had been a wild ride over the last 20 years, many friends and family would have lost big sums of money if they had bet on a 20-year run for these two early in the marriage. Odds would have favored an early and ugly divorce.

They had met at a party when Lori was 24 and James was 21. They had an instant attraction, fucked in James's truck that night, moved in together 5 weeks later and were married less than a year after meeting. The first few years were tumultuous to say the least. They both had their share of issues and difficulty staying faithful. Being young and bouncing from job to job didn't help. Then adding a baby within a year of saying I do just added to the combustibility.

But, despite the knockdown drag outs, the infidelity and general insanity that filled their lives for the first 5-6 years of their marriage, they made it. Lori started using her incredible determination (epic stubbornness, let's be honest), a genuinely good business acumen and her ability to read people and convince them to do what she wanted for good rather than evil. James gave up on his heavy metal guitarist dreams and meth habit and they both decided not to fuck other people. Unless they were both there, that is.

Lori ` "Mya honey, stand up please, stand next to James." Lori reaches over to Mya as she stands and undoes the button on her jeans. She's already topless, her beautiful, perky 32 boobs wet with Lori's saliva, and now Lori is working to get her fully nude. Lori looks up at their sexy young friend and her clit is throbbing like it has its own heartbeat. James stands there, Mya's hand on his hard, fat dick, stroking it and smiling at James. James is smiling back, more nervous than he can remember being. It feels like being a teenager and not having much experience. "Well" James thinks "This is brand new territory, for fucking sure!" James cannot deny that Mya is just absolutely stunning. Dark skin, big brown eyes, that long hair, reminding James of Salma Hayek's hair in Desperado. James is looking down, heart racing, as Lori slides Mya's jeans all the way down and Mya steps out of them. James can now see the bulge in Mya's panties. Lori pulls down the waist band on the sexy pink French cut panties and out pops a hard 7' cock. Thinner than James, but about an inch longer. James' heart jumps into his throat. Mya looks at him, her eyes searching James' for his reaction. She is very used to 'straight' guys freaking out at this moment. James smiles back at her, clearly nervous, but not scared. Mya has learned the subtle difference between the two and she is relieved. Her and James' eyes both widen as they feel Lori bumping the heads of the two dicks she has in her hands together and suckling on them.

Lori got her realtor license year 9 of the marriage. A couple years later they flipped 8 houses in 2 years and used the money to start 3 businesses. Lori ran a realty business and a major clean-up business, cleaning up crime scenes, major catastrophic events in homes like flooded basements and storm damage. James ran a building maintenance service that had most of the strip malls around town as clients. Lori invested their money wisely and kept on James' ass and they became very successful.

One of the keys to their marriage was when they realized they were both sexual beasts, and rather than hiding it from each other, they became partners in their sexual appetites. They began watching porn together and acting out scenes, going to strip clubs together and fucking in front of the strippers (one of their favorites activities!), getting all kinds of toys to play with. They were in early on the sex webcam front and made a little coin putting on shows while wearing masks, but it became too hard to manage with kids at home.

It was about 12 years into their marriage that they brought a third person in. James had a guy who worked for him that they became pretty close with, and he became their 'stunt cock'. Lori loved getting stuffed with cock and Max was a great choice to fill the position. Late 40s, divorced, muscular with a beer gut but a big fat 8.5" cock and he was just happy to fuck. His divorce was a messy, ugly affair and he had no interest in romance, just fucking. He could keep his mouth shut as well and James and Lori both valued that. Word can get around a small city in Wisconsin very fast and their businesses couldn't afford rumors flying around. They would meet about every 2 weeks, always a threesome and focused on Lori's pleasure, no guy-on-guy action, and Lori would get her fill of cock. James loved being so nasty with Lori and it went great for a few months. Max began to text Lori when James wasn't around and wanting to meet her alone and that put a quick end to the fun.

Lori was going back and forth between Mya and James, sucking, licking, rolling her tongue around the head of a cock, lapping at scrotums, then she looked up at James. "Come down here with me honey." James hesitated, looked at Mya then back down at his wife with his dick in her hand and Mya's in her mouth. He knew what Lori wanted, and he knew he wanted it to, but he was scared. He had imagined it, thought about it hundreds of times. Watched videos with Lori and they had gotten hot and fucked while talking about it. Lori had described what it would be like while sucking him to completion. But here he was, at the moment of truth. Could he do it? "C'mon James, kneel down with me baby." Lori cooed. James knelt and joined his wife, on their knees looking up at this gorgeous person, into her deep brown eyes and her adorable face. James looked at his wife and she could see the nervousness in his eyes. Lori nodded and whispered "Do it baby, take her into your mouth. Please her like she was pleasing you." James could see the lust in Lori's eyes. He looked at this brown cock inches from his face, hard, arching slightly up to the right, shiny with his wife's saliva. Lori clasped it at the base and pointed the head at him. James took a deep breath and one last look at his wife, closed his eyes and opened his mouth as Lori guided it into his mouth. The hard cock slid over his lips as Lori gasped and stroked his cock with her other hand. James felt the hard cock in his mouth and began to suck on it and Mya's moaned in such a sexy tone that James could feel the pre-cum ooze out of his cock.

They had worked on getting a woman to join, but it was sooo goddamn hard! So many flakes, so many jealous trifling bitches, so many women who seemed genuine but then asked for a "donation", it really seemed impossible to find a female to play with, at least one that wasn't a pro. They finally did have ffm 3some with a friend of theirs. The 3some itself was a blast, lasting two nights full of pussy eating, double blow jobs and orgasms. But afterwards the friend experienced 'fucker's remorse' and their friendship suffered. A similar situation occurred after a mfm with an old friend of James, so they decided to only play with couples or singles from out of town they met through adult sites. That produced 11 meet and greets in 7 years, with only 3 of them (two full swap foursomes and one ffm 3some they drove clear to Chicago for) being of any note. But, being deliciously depraved together, they persisted.

3 kids and 3 businesses left very little time for idle hands. They would visit family in other states for a week or so every year, and about once every three months they would actually take a weekend off and see a concert or go camping but they worked a ton. When they did have a rare 'swinger night' they were usually back at work the next day. As their 20th anniversary approached James suggested they needed to do it up right and Lori agreed. It was James' idea to go to Vegas but then Lori went to work on it and worked up an agenda that would blow James' mind, and maybe a little bit more. They began planning almost 6 months in advance and Lori would be damned if they wouldn't have all the fun they could. They only had a couple of things left on the kink list to check off.

Lori~ "Oh my god baby, this is so fucking hot. You look so fucking hot sucking that cock! OOO James, she loves it too. You're doing such a good job! Fuck, goddamn she loves how good you're sucking her cock, honey. MMM you're so fucking hard too. Your cock is diamond hard baby. You love it too, it's ok to admit it. I'm so goddamn wet right now. This is sooo fucking hot! Feel that cock in your mouth baby, make love to it with your mouth. Run your tongue over it. Doesn't it feel great baby? Now you know what I feel when I'm sucking you. That hardness, the smooth skin on my tongue, feeling it slide over my lips. You're doing so good baby. Keep sucking her. I love having one hand on your cock and one on my clit while I watch you pleasure our new friend. MMM, fuck........ " Lori plunges two fingers into her pussy and moans~

Lori started searching the swinger site she and James were members on under the Vegas area zip codes. She put Transgender, age range 24-44 in the search criteria and was surprised how many came up. But not long after starting to dive a little deeper, she eliminated quite a few based off either being crossdressers, not truly trans women or being escorts. Lori wasn't judging, but she just wanted their playmate to be someone who genuinely wanted to be with them, not someone getting paid to be with them. She was sure some of them probably legitimately enjoyed fucking and getting paid for it, (not like the idea hadn't crossed Lori's mind a time or two) but she wanted the experience to be hot and exciting and not a transaction. Lori also knew that James wouldn't be turned on by a crossdresser. James had always gotten the most turned on when watching transsexual porn. Lori wanted her man to get his dream and to fulfill her dream of experiencing a transfemale as well. Lori narrowed the field down to 17 trans ladies who seemed to be real people seeking sexual adventures without the expectation of getting paid for it. She sent messages to all of them, received responses from 11 of them, 3 of which revealed they were trying to get paid as well. Lori corresponded with the remaining 8, 3 of which declined and then got the search down to 2 finalists after some live chatting on cam. It became clear in short order that Mya was the real deal and seemed as excited as Lori and James at the prospect of playing.

James (In his head) ~ "Holy shit. I can't believe I'm doing this. I just sucked my first cock and now I'm on my hands and knees on this hotel bed while my wife and a tranny, wait, transgender woman, lube up my ass. I'm about to get fucked by a real dick for the first time."

Lori couldn't believe how wet she was. She was near bliss to be in the middle of this fantasy come to life. James moaned as she pressed Mya's cock into his anus, rubbing the sheathed cock at his lubed and waiting ass. Lori can sense the nervousness of her husband` "Relax baby, just breath and relax. I know you can take her." Lori's lubed up finger worked its way in and out of James' ass before she grabbed Mya's rock-hard condom covered cock and began again to press the head to James' ass.

Mya was 27, Portuguese/Egyptian American, 5'7", pre-op on hormone therapy for 4 years and worked as a phlebotomist. She had lived in Las Vegas for 4 years, was originally from San Diego. She had known since childhood she wasn't a boy and began transitioning immediately after graduation. She was not a sex worker, although many of the trans people she knew were. She had taken some photos for money when things were tight, but she regretted it and managed to avoid having to do to sex work to pay the bills. It was not easy. She was lucky that she could "pass" so well. She had friends who were very qualified for the jobs they were applying for but just always seemed to get passed over for. The businesses would never come out and say it was because of how they identified sexually, but most of the time it was an obvious, if unspoken, reality.

Mya was currently unattached and did watch a lot of porn, probably a little more than healthy, and was a regular at a swinger's club that was trans friendly. She was picky and very careful and passed on more offers than she accepted. She didn't usually answer PMs from women, she really preferred men, but something about the couple from the Midwest that sent her a message a full four months ahead of their trip to Vegas connected with her. She looked at their pics and was intrigued and attracted to them. They were attractive but not hot. They were, to be blunt, plain and yet they were, in a way, sexy. They were a white, mid 40s, average hetero couple, completely unspectacular but Mya was drawn back to the email and attached pictures after the initial read. The husband had a dad bod, average cock length but was well above average girth and his best feature was a full, thick head of hair and a cute, somewhat boyish grin. The wife was about Mya's height, bigger in the chest with natural 36 tits that looked good despite gravity being the cruel bitch she could be. She had a streak of gray that ran through her black hair that Mya thought was very sexy. She had the body of a 40 something mom and a cesarean scar but she still carried herself as a sexy, confident woman. Mya was surprised she was becoming so intrigued by the couple and what the wife had in mind. What the hell, Mya thought, I'll reply and see what happens.

James felt the head of a hard cock pressing at his anus. He listened to Lori's advice and did his best to relax and take deep breaths. He felt one hand on his hard cock and three on his ass, spreading his cheeks. He felt the head press insistently against his sphincter and he opened slowly and felt the head pop inside him. He gasped and Lori said, "Keep breathing baby, good job" and Mya very slowly pushed in. The sensation was not brand new to James. Lori had slipped a couple of slim butt plugs in him while stroking him or sucking his cock and a couple of toys on different occasions. The vibrators were hard, but un-natural feeling. The plugs were fine, but not that much different from Lori's fingers really. Lori had tried a dildo once, but she was a bit too ambitious, and James was not ready for such a fat toy in his ass. But this, this was new. The feeling the extra hands was hot as fuck, knowing this was a real dick, and the feel of it was just different. James clenched his jaw slightly, as it was a bit uncomfortable. James considered asking them to stop, but he didn't want to disappoint Lori, and he knew it should get better. If Lori could take his cock in her ass, then James could tough it out and take Mya's cock in his. A few short minutes later, he was glad he didn't ask to stop. He was good and warmed up and the cock pounding his ass felt great and his own dick was rock hard. The sound and sensation of Mya's hips smacking into his ass was amazing. He could see his wife in the mirror to his left, on her knees, fingers buried in her twat, watching this cock piston in and out of her husband's ass with a devil's delight. She then caught James watching her in the mirror and smiled the biggest mile at him before moving to the head of the bed and sliding down so her sopping wet pussy was in James' face. "Eat my pussy while your ass gets fucked, baby!"

Mya and Lori had chatted via email for a couple of months before the first Facetime call. It went really well after some initial awkwardness and Lori and Mya hit it off. By the time James and Lori were getting on the plane for Vegas, they had chatted via phone, Facetime or Skype about 6 times. They had finalized all the arrangements and Mya agreed to meet them at the hotel bar on day 6 of the trip. Lori had told James at some point during the trip, she wanted to fulfill their fantasy of being with a trans woman and James had agreed. Lori had not specified when or where but James figured it would happen at a sex club or something like that. Lori had other ideas.

Lori had planned it out so Mya would smile and flirt with James at the hotel bar. Lori convinced James to go to the casino bar downstairs with her, even though James had eaten a gummy he had purchased at the local dispensary and didn't like to drink much after getting high. Lori managed to get him down there and they were listening to a Foreigner tribute band when Lori's phone dinged with a text from Mya that she was there. Lori and Mya coordinated via text until Mya was standing at the corner of the bar about 10 feet from them. Mya caught James's eye and began smiling at him. James smiled back and Lori rubbed up against him. Lori smiled at Mya and whispered in James's ear "Fuck baby, she's a hot one, hmmm?"

"She is a hottie alright" James agreed.

"Want to fuck her with me?" Lori asked.

"Think she'll want to?" James asked.

"Oh, I think she does. I know for sure you want to fuck her!" she said as she reached around James's hip and squeezed his bulge. "Can you imagine that mouth around your cock?"

James groaned at the image Lori's question placed in his head. "Fuck yesssss" he answered.

"What if she wants you to suck her cock?" Lori asked, her voice trembling with excitement as she did.

James almost broke his neck turning it to look at his wife, his eyes wide with shock.

Lori smiled wickedly when she saw her husband's shock. "That's right baby. She's the one. I've been chatting with her for months. She has a beautiful cock and I want to suck it with you. Are you ready baby?" Lori cooed and pressed herself hard against James. "Let's do it. Let's make that dream come true."

James swallowed hard. He had never been so scared and so turned on at the same time in his life. His heart raced, his mind raced, and his cock throbbed. All the dirty talk, stroking to videos, fantasizing with Lori about this very thing, the secret whispered about in the throes of passion but too taboo to ever be admitted to anyone else, could it really be about to happen?

Next thing James' realized was this sexy dark-haired, dark-skinned creature was no long down at the corner of the bar but standing right next to him and Lori. Lori had put her arms around her shoulders and hugged her. "Mya baby so nice to finally meet you in the flesh! This is James, James, this is Mya."

James stammered but managed a "Nice to meet you." Lori leaned back in and became locked in a deep passionate kiss with Mya before Mya could respond. James did not think his cock could get any harder.

12